COVID-19: Vancouver Convention Centre hospital, never used during pandemic, being dismantled

Michael Ejercito

Jul 14, 2021, 10:17:54 AM7/14/21
http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/covid-19-vancouver-convention-centre-hospital-never-used-during-pandemic-being-dismantled

Share on Twitter
Open more share options
Breadcrumb Trail Links
News Local News
COVID-19: Vancouver Convention Centre hospital, never used during
pandemic, being dismantled
Vancouver Coastal Health says it has approval from the Health Ministry
to close the 271-bed site

Author of the article:The Canadian Press
Publishing date:Jul 13, 2021 • 15 hours ago • 1 minute read • 9
Comments
Vancouver Coastal Health alternative care site at the Vancouver
Convention Centre. The 271-bed site was mobilized in case of a COVID-19
surge but was never needed.
Vancouver Coastal Health alternative care site at the Vancouver
Convention Centre. The 271-bed site was mobilized in case of a COVID-19
surge but was never needed. PHOTO BY VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH
Article content
The makeshift hospital at the Vancouver Convention Centre, which was
repurposed with COVID-19 overflow beds, is being shut down without ever
taking patients.

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Vancouver Coastal Health says it has approval from the Health Ministry
to close the 271-bed site, one of several alternative care sites
established as the threat of COVID-19 loomed last year.

COVID-19: Regular briefings, formal statements ending, health minister
says | Vancouver Sun
Close sticky video
Health Minister Adrian Dix says in a statement it’s fortunate the site
didn’t have to be activated and it’s great to see the centre poised to
return to its original, vibrant purpose.

Vancouver Coastal Health says the process to close the makeshift
hospital should be complete by Friday, although there are plans for its
remobilization if needed.

The announcement comes as COVID-19 hospitalizations trend downward in
B.C., with 66 patients currently being treated including 14 in intensive
care.

There were 33 new COVID-19 cases reported on Tuesday, for a total of
145,775 since the pandemic began. There were no new COVID-19 deaths
reported Tuesday, making it B.C.’s fifth straight day without a
pandemic-related fatality.

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
The Ministry of Health says 3.47 million adults have received their
first shot of vaccine, while 2.124 million, or 49.1 per cent of B.C’s
adult population, are now fully vaccinated. The first-dose vaccination
rate for B.C.’s eligible population, those aged 12 years and over, has
reached 79.1 per cent, while the second dose rate is 46 per cent.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 14, 2021, 11:21:07 AM7/14/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
B.C. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, & Delta
lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current COVID
vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Jul 15, 2021, 10:43:58 AM7/15/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 11:45:31 AM7/15/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link: