Vietnam Locks Down Hanoi For 15 Days As COVID-19 Cases Rise

Michael Ejercito

Jul 25, 2021, 12:32:09 PM7/25/21
http://www.npr.org/2021/07/24/1020162186/vietnam-hanoi-lockdown-covid-cases-coronavirus

Vietnam Locks Down Hanoi For 15 Days As COVID-19 Cases Rise
July 24, 202112:00 PM ET
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Police officers guard barricades set up to control traffic in Hanoi,
Vietnam on Saturday. Vietnam announced a 15-day lockdown in the capital.
Hieu Dinh/AP
HANOI, Vietnam — Vietnam announced a 15-day lockdown in the capital
Hanoi starting Saturday as a coronavirus surge spread from the southern
Mekong Delta region.

The lockdown order, issued late Friday night, bans the gathering of more
than two people in public. Only government offices, hospitals and
essential businesses are allowed to stay open.

Thousands Of People Protest Coronavirus Lockdowns In Australia
THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Thousands Of People Protest Coronavirus Lockdowns In Australia
Earlier in the week, the city had suspended all outdoor activities and
ordered non-essential businesses to close following an increase in
cases. On Friday, Hanoi reported 70 confirmed infections, the city's
highest, part of a record 7,295 cases in the country in the last 24 hours.

Nearly 5,000 of them are from Vietnam's largest metropolis, southern Ho
Chi Minh City, which has also extended its lockdown until Aug. 1.

In the latest wave of COVID-19 since April, Vietnam has recorded over
83,000 infections and 335 deaths.

Vietnam Detects New Highly Transmissible Coronavirus Variant
CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
Vietnam Detects New Highly Transmissible Coronavirus Variant
A meeting of the National Assembly that opened in Hanoi on Tuesday with
499 delegates is going ahead, although it was shortened to 12 from the
original 17 days.

The delegates have been vaccinated, are regularly tested for the
coronavirus and are traveling in a bubble, and are isolated at hotels,
according to the National Assembly.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2021, 2:08:37 PM7/25/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
Hanoi & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Jul 25, 2021, 10:45:50 PM7/25/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2021, 11:17:45 PM7/25/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><