Black Lives Matter leader calls Bill de Blasio's vaccine mandate 'modern day freedom papers'

Michael Ejercito

Sep 28, 2021, 10:33:21 AM9/28/21
http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/pwd7i5/black_lives_matter_leader_calls_bill_de_blasios/

Black Lives Matter leader calls Bill de Blasio's vaccine mandate 'modern
day freedom papers'
Newsome says the organization plans to 'demonstrate' until the NYC
vaccine mandate is 'abolished'
Kyle MorrisBy Kyle Morris , Breck Dumas | Fox News
Facebook

Twitter

Flipboard

Comments

Print

Email

New York governor to health care workers: 'You're replaceable'
Democrat Kathy Hochul says she will refuse to budge on a coronavirus
vaccine mandate for nurses. Sarah Klein of the University of Rochester
Medical Center with reaction.

A leader of the Greater New York chapter of the Black Lives Matter
movement is chastising New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio over a
COVID-19 vaccine mandate and vaccine passport process for residents,
equating it to "modern day freedom papers."

Chivona Newsome, a co-founder of Black Lives Matter Greater NY who also
ran as a candidate for New York’s 15th Congressional District in 2020,
spoke out against the "racist" mandate in a statement to Fox News.

"Although Mayor Bill De Blasio ran on progressives values, nothing in
his tenure will attest to his campaign promises," Newsome said. "The
September 13th vaccine mandate is racist and specifically targets Black
New Yorkers. The vaccination passports are modern day Freedom Papers,
which limit the free will of Black people."

NY GOVERNOR REFUSING TO BUDGE ON VACCINE MANDATE FOR NURSES: YOU'RE
REPLACEABLE

Newsome also accused De Blasio of failing "to protect New York’s most
vulnerable" throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, adding that the "social
distancing and mask requirements resulted in Black New Yorkers being
brutalized and arrested while their White neighbors received masks and
refreshments."

"The vaccination mandates infringe upon the civil liberties of the Black
community," Newsome claimed. "It’s more than where we can dine or enjoy
entertainment, it will result in loss of income. As of Monday, September
27, Black health care workers and educators will lose their jobs."

According to Newsome, De Blasio was "fully aware of the hesitancy and
distrust people of African descent have about vaccination and their
interactions with government and law enforcement," yet he still "chose
to disenfranchise and force the very people who elected him into poverty
and second-class citizenship."

Newsome vowed to prevent the vaccine mandate from being used as "a free
pass to racism" and said that Black Lives Matter Greater NY plans to
"demonstrate" until the vaccine mandate is "abolished."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"It is the duty of Black Lives Matter Greater NY to fight for the
liberty of Black people," Newsome told Fox News. "The vaccination
passport will not be a free pass to racism. Our organization pledges to
demonstrate until the vaccine mandate is abolished."

The mandate, announced by de Blasio in early August, requires that both
workers and customers of certain categories of businesses like
restaurants, gyms and movie theaters provide proof that they have been
vaccinated against the coronavirus in order to enter.

But since the rule went into effect, there have been reports of disputes
at several establishments, which have also been burdened with manning
the front lines of its enforcement.

Such a dispute was the reason BLM Greater NY held a demonstration on
Monday in front of Carmine's Italian Restaurant, where protesters
demanded justice for the Black women who were purportedly denied entry.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 28, 2021, 11:23:29 AM9/28/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
NYC & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Sep 29, 2021, 10:50:28 AM9/29/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2021, 11:01:22 AM9/29/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart