Hawaii Moves the Goalposts

Michael Ejercito

Sep 26, 2021, 10:44:03 PM9/26/21
http://www.reddit.com/r/COVIDrights/comments/pw80xb/hawaii_moves_the_goalposts/

Delta variant ends 70% vaccination goal for removing COVID restrictions
CORONAVIRUS
by: Max Rodriguez

HONOLULU (KHON2) — Many were looking forward to the state reaching the
70% vaccination rate in order to drop COVID restrictions, but the Delta
variant turned those plans upside down.

At least for now, there is no end to restrictions.

Get Hawaii’s latest morning news delivered to your inbox, sign up for
News 2 You

Reopening tiers are a plan of the past.

Oahu moved away from those metrics to adopt a more flexible system to
meet the mitigation needs for COVID. Now Kauai is separating from the
tiers as well.

“The elimination of the tier system, all that it signals is that we
acknowledge that the delta variant is still a high level of concern for
us,” Kauai Mayor Derek Kawakami said. “We’re taking a look at the
different metrics. We are more so concerned about our healthcare
capacity, not only here on Kauai but statewide as well.”

The old plan was to drop restrictions when Kauai reached a 70%
vaccination rate.

Honolulu wedding rules force Hawaii couple to set third date
Governor David Ige also had said a 70% statewide vaccination rate had to
be met in order to fully reopen travel. His office now said the
benchmark must be higher, and there is no set threshold at this time.

Kauai is defaulting to state rules, 50% capacity at restaurants, bars
and gyms. Social distancing and masking indoors remains in effect. But
Kawakami diverted when it comes to structured events like weddings.

Kawakami said, “We set a capacity limit of 40 indoors and 100 outdoors
for our professionally organized events, which means there is a point of
contact.”

Indoor events larger than 40 people and outdoor events larger than 100
people will require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test on Kauai.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Big Island Mayor Mitch Roth said they will
be revisiting restrictions and anticipate a public announcement sometime
next week.

Hawaii governor considering more restrictions, says COVID surge was
‘preventable’
Maui is also looking at the current level of cases to decide what is next.

“The numbers as we have seen have been dipping a little lower, what
mayor says he will be looking at restrictions,” Maui County Managing
Director Sandy Baz said. “I can’t detail what these restrictions might
be at this point, but we hope that we can loosen up.”

Check out what’s going on around the nation on our National News page

Oahu remains under the program Safe Access Oahu, that required proof of
vaccination at restaurants, gyms and theaters through Oct. 19.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2021, 11:00:53 PM9/26/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
Hawaii & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Sep 26, 2021, 11:03:19 PM9/26/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2021, 11:17:17 PM9/26/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart