Up to 60,000 people could die from the flu in England this winter in a worst-case scenario, medics warned today.

Michael Ejercito

Jul 15, 2021, 10:32:32 AM7/15/21
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9787329/Lethal-mix-Covid-flu-common-cold-virus-winter-push-NHS-breaking-point.html

It is feared the nation will suffer one of the worst influenza outbreaks
in decades due to Covid lockdowns causing a huge drop in immunity
against other viruses.

And flu isn't the only threat, according to the report by the Academy of
Medical Sciences, which said the NHS could be crippled by a
triple-whammy of Covid, flu and other seasonal viruses.

Read More

Modelling of how bad influenza could strike say the death toll could be
twice as bad as normal, with flu typically kills between 10 to 30,000
people annually.

The AMS report, which was commissioned by England's chief scientific
adviser Sir Patrick Vallance, called for ministers to start treating flu
like Covid, saying usual death tolls from the seasonal virus are
unacceptable.

It means Boris Johnson — who has repeatedly pledged to follow the
science — could face pressure to adopt draconian measures to tackle
other viruses in the future.

In recent weeks, the PM has vowed to 'learn to live' with the
coronavirus like the flu, which raised hopes that the end of lockdowns
was finally in sight.

The graphs estimate daily Covid cases, hospital admissions, long-Covid
cases and infections in England in winter. The purple line shows the
best case scenario, the blue line is the reasonable worst case scenario
and the green line shows what they think will happen if 'Freedom Day'
was pushed to September 6. In all projections, the peak is projected to
take place in August and subsequent waves take of next March, but the
scientists said they could not rule out another winter wave. The experts
predict that the peak in deaths will be much lower than last winter, but
hospital admissions could rise to similar levels and those living with
long-Covid could double in number +1
The graphs estimate daily Covid cases, hospital admissions, long-Covid
cases and infections in England in winter. The purple line shows the
best case scenario, the blue line is the reasonable worst case scenario
and the green line shows what they think will happen if 'Freedom Day'
was pushed to September 6. In all projections, the peak is projected to
take place in August and subsequent waves take of next March, but the
scientists said they could not rule out another winter wave. The experts
predict that the peak in deaths will be much lower than last winter, but
hospital admissions could rise to similar levels and those living with
long-Covid could double in number

The graphs show the two different scenarios considered by the
scientists. The first shows what they think could happen if people in
England still have some immunity from the flu, but natural waning is
happening which makes more people susceptible to catch the flu over
time. In this situation, transmission would likely take off in winter
and infections and deaths would double compared to previous years. In
scenario two, the scientists estimated that if flu immunity dropped in
the population, the epidemic would most likely take off this summer, and
around 1.5 times more people would die and go to hospital. A summer
outbreak is less severe, because the R number is lower at this time of
year, so despite more people being susceptible to infection due to a
lack of immunity, less people would catch it
The graphs show the two different scenarios considered by the
scientists. The first shows what they think could happen if people in
England still have some immunity from the flu, but natural waning is
happening which makes more people susceptible to catch the flu over
time. In this situation, transmission would likely take off in winter
and infections and deaths would double compared to previous years. In
scenario two, the scientists estimated that if flu immunity dropped in
the population, the epidemic would most likely take off this summer, and
around 1.5 times more people would die and go to hospital. A summer
outbreak is less severe, because the R number is lower at this time of
year, so despite more people being susceptible to infection due to a
lack of immunity, less people would catch it

Society has never shut down in the face of a flu crisis, although NHS
hospitals have had to cancel tens of thousands of operations in the
middle of influenza outbreaks.

The AMS report looked at the Covid and non-Covid health challenges
facing the NHS this winter, what risks they pose and what can be done to
mitigate them.

All remaining lockdown restrictions are due to be lifted in England on
Monday, Wales will follow suit in August and Scotland and Northern
Ireland are expected to relax their rules significantly in the coming weeks.

Ministers are prepared to tolerate over 100,000 cases per day and No10's
top experts believe there could be at least 1,000 to 2,000 daily
hospital admissions.

The NHS waiting list already stands at a record 5.3million, with the
pandemic and the disruption lockdowns have caused on non-Covid care
having worsened the crisis.

New Health Secretary Sajid Javid has said this list could go to more
than 13million by the end of the year.

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
1
Next

NHS England's record-long waiting list for routine treatment...

Watchdog issues warning over three 'misleading' Covid nasal...

'Skin snaps' and rapid tests for same day diagnosis among...

Britain's first Covid mega-lab opens: No10 unveils...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Share
647 shares
Conclusions in the AMS report were made by a panel of 29 experts,
ranging from virologists to immunologists and NHS doctors.

The report warned the NHS is already gearing up to face pressures from a
third Covid wave, which could leave tens of thousands hospitalised.

Thousands fewer beds will be available in hospitals, with health bosses
forced to comply with Covid social distancing restrictions.

Existing staff shortage crises will pile on further pressure, with
84,000 vacant roles throughout the health service, the report warned.

The NHS also faces the threat of an increase in heart attacks and
strokes because the pandemic led to a decline in physical health.

On top of that, the threat of flu and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
could pile even more stress on the NHS.

The experts warned deaths and hospitalisations from flu and RSV could
double if there is a surge in infections driven by a drop in immunity
caused by low infection levels last year.

The experts estimated that if people's immunity against respiratory
syncytial virus (RSV) has dropped, cases of the virus in children under
five in England will double. If protection has not waned, the scientists
estimated cases would jump by 50 per cent. The virus usually causes
20,000 under-5s to be admitted to hospital every year
The experts estimated that if people's immunity against respiratory
syncytial virus (RSV) has dropped, cases of the virus in children under
five in England will double. If protection has not waned, the scientists
estimated cases would jump by 50 per cent. The virus usually causes
20,000 under-5s to be admitted to hospital every year

What is RSV?
Respiratory syncytial virus (known as RSV) causes an infection called
Bronchiolitis. The infection is spread between people by coughing and
sneezing.

The infection starts with cold symptoms (runny nose, cough, sneezing and
fever). Warning signs include:

* Fast or laboured breathing

* Wheezing sound when breathing out

* Trouble feeding (for babies, this is because they only breathe through
their nose).

Symptoms are often worse at night. Illness usually starts to improve
after two to three days.

Infection may be worse and last for longer in very young children
(under three months), premature babies or children with lung or heart
problems.

No medicine can be taken to cure bronchiolitis.

Children's paracetamol (in recommended doses) may help your child feel
more comfortable if they have a fever.

Infants with a severe infection may be admitted to hospital. In
hospital, treatment may include oxygen and fluids. Fluids are usually
given through a nasogastric tube (a tube that goes into the nose).

Make sure your child is getting enough fluids. Smaller feeds given more
often may help.

Salt water solution available from pharmacies (e.g. Fess) dropped or
sprayed in each nostril before feeding may help clear the nose.

Keep your child away from cigarette smoke.

Prevent the spread of infection by keeping your child away from other
small children especially for the first few days of illness.

Cases of the common viruses plummeted to the lowest levels ever recorded
in the UK last year, as measures to stop Covid infections had a knock-on
effect.

Flu deaths could reach 60,000 in England, more than double the 10,000 to
30,000 that it kills on an average every year, scientists found.

RSV could be more than two times worse this year, with the virus usually
causing 20,000 infected children under 5 to be admitted to hospital.

They also warned hospital admissions from Covid could hit up to six
thousand per day.

But the experts warned their figures are estimates, as they do not know
how many people are immune from the viruses.

The flu is also 'incredibly unpredictable', so it is very difficult to
estimate how bad it will actually be.

Case numbers will also depend on any measures taken to mitigate
infections, they said.

Covid and the other two respiratory illnesses have symptoms that mimic
each other, so it is important to have tests that distinguish between
them, the scientists said.

This could be done though multiplex testing, which is a single test that
can identify up to 10 different viruses.

One of these could be developed to test for Covid, flu and RSV at the
same time, so the best treatment and advice can be provided, the experts
said.

Quick detection of flu cases would let doctors treat the flu with
antivirals — which work best if given within the first 48 hours of
catching it.

But experts said it is unclear whether these would be rolled out in
England because they are expensive and it would be 'an effort' to spread
them out.

The group advised people to continue with behaviours they picked up
during the pandemic to protect against other respiratory disease.

Professor Sir Stephen Holgate, chair of the advisory group, said: 'Is it
acceptable at the present time looking backwards to have all these
viruses swashing around at winter driving the NHS to breaking point? No.

'We need to respect our lungs now. We deserve to have a change in how we
operate as a society to control these viruses.'

Professor Dame Anne Johnson, president of the academy, claimed social
distancing, face masks and working from home are sensible measure that
also protect from other respiratory viruses.

'All the things we do for Covid - like staying away from people when
sick - we need to do when dealing with any viral infection, because you
can pass it on,' she said.

Everyone in the UK 'thought it was all very strange' when countries that
experienced SARS outbreaks kept wearing masks, but now everyone has
learned about how viruses are transmitted and have adopted habits like
washing their hands more, Dame Johnson said.

She added that said she hopes the country will take forward some of
these behavioural changes, but can't predict if that will happen.

In addition to the risk from Covid, flu and RSV, the academy warned NHS
also has to prepare for a Covid booster programme, a major flu jab
rollout and catch up missed routine vaccinations.

The health service also has to improve infection prevention control and
surveillance because up to 10 per cent of all patients admitted to
hospital caught the virus while they were there.

An NHS spokesperson said: 'NHS staff have worked tirelessly throughout
the pandemic responding to increased demand by expanding critical care
capacity by 50 per cent in hospitals, managing admissions through mutual
aid and working with the independent sector.

'And ahead of winter, the NHS will continue with tried and tested plans
to support hospitals so that they can continue to offer patients the
care they need while restoring routine operations back to pre-pandemic
levels and vaccinating the country against Covid.'

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 11:32:00 AM7/15/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, & Delta
lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current COVID
vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Miloch

Jul 15, 2021, 12:01:21 PM7/15/21
In article <scpgtt$o7g$1...@dont-email.me>, Michael Ejercito says...

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9787329/Lethal-mix-Covid-flu-common-cold-virus-winter-push-NHS-breaking-point.html
>

>It is feared the nation will suffer one of the worst influenza outbreaks
>in decades due to Covid lockdowns causing a huge drop in immunity
>against other viruses.
>
>And flu isn't the only threat, according to the report by the Academy of
>Medical Sciences, which said the NHS could be crippled by a
>triple-whammy of Covid, flu and other seasonal viruses.

That's nuthin', Mikie!...the entire shit-ass world comes to an end in 2040!
That leaves only 19 more years of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll so let's get
started!

Bye, bye birdie: Civilisation will collapse in 2040, apparently

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/bye-bye-birdie-civilisation-will-collapse-in-2040-apparently/news-story/96fed454c53130fc311f2351cb4ce0f9

FLOODS, fire, famine. The collapse of industrial civilisation. The end of the
world as we know it.

Scientists predict a global catastrophe in the next 30 years if we don’t change
our ways now — and Australia won’t be spared.

With the world’s population set to hit nine billion by 2050, demands on the
Earth to meet food and water supplies could be stretched so tightly humankind
will implode on itself; causing civil wars, relentless terrorism and heightened
weather events that will leave the world in tatters.

Supported by the British and US governments the Food System Shock report,
released by Lloyds this week and developed by Anglia Ruskin University’s Global
Sustainability Institute in the UK, suggests a cataclysmic series of events will
sweep the world, triggered by a combination of climate change, food and water
shortages, energy loss and political instability.

The report, written for the insurance industry, was published in order to assess
the risks associated with a global food supply shortage, which is “considered
plausible on the basis of past events” and “heightening political instability”.

The theory focuses on the world’s agricultural model and the “increasing
pressure” to match supply to demand, as the global population peaks at 9 billion
by 2050.

“Global demand for food is on the rise, driven by unprecedented growth in the
world’s population, which is expected to surpass 9 billion by 2050. To meet the
increased demand for food driven by these factors, the FAO (UN Food and
Agriculture Organisation) projects that we must more than double global
agricultural production by 2050.

But our “chronic pressure” to keep up with food supply “heightens the system’s
vulnerability”.

*

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 12:04:26 PM7/15/21
(Dame) 07/15/21 Miloch tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/25myA2wSGUM/m/gHAYp6y4AAAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

Byker

Jul 15, 2021, 1:16:34 PM7/15/21
"Miloch" wrote in message news:scpm4...@drn.newsguy.com...

> Bye, bye birdie: Civilisation will collapse in 2040, apparently

"Civilisation"? What side of the pond are you on?

> https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/bye-bye-birdie-civilisation-will-collapse-in-2040-apparently/news-story/96fed454c53130fc311f2351cb4ce0f9
>
> FLOODS, fire, famine. The collapse of industrial civilisation. The end of
> the world as we know it.
>
> Scientists predict a global catastrophe in the next 30 years if we don’t
> change our ways now

That's same eco-puke we were fed in high school, Moloch.

Claim Jan. 1970: "By 1985, air pollution will have reduced the amount of
sunlight reaching earth by one half." Life Magazine, January 1970. Life
Magazine also noted that some people disagree, "but scientists have solid
experimental and historical evidence to support each of the predictions."

Data: Air quality has actually improved since 1970. Studies find that
sunlight reaching the Earth fell by somewhere between 3 and 5 percent over
the period in question. Claim April 1970: "If present trends continue, the
world will be ... eleven degrees colder by the year 2000. This is about
twice what it would take to put us in an ice age." Kenneth E.F. Watt, in
Earth Day, 1970.

Claim 1970: "In ten years all important animal life in the sea will be
extinct. Large areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the
stench of dead fish." Paul Ehrlich, speech during Earth Day, 1970.

Behold the coming apocalypse as predicted on and around Earth Day, 1970:

1. "Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action
is taken against problems facing mankind." - Harvard biologist George Wald

2. "We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of
this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation." -
Washington University biologist Barry Commoner

3. "Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to
enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and
possible extinction." - New York Times editorial

4. "Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small
increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at
least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the
next ten years." - Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich

5. "Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm
in the history of man have already been born... [By 1975] some experts feel
that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger
and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more
optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur
until the decade of the 1980s." - Paul Ehrlich

6. "It is already too late to avoid mass starvation," - Denis Hayes,
Chief organizer for Earth Day

7. "Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim
timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread
by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa.
By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will
exist under famine conditions.... By the year 2000, thirty years from now,
the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and
Australia, will be in famine." - North Texas State University professor
Peter Gunter

8. "In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive
air pollution... by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of
sunlight reaching earth by one half." - Life magazine

9. "At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it's only a matter of time
before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land
will be usable." - Ecologist Kenneth Watt

10. "Air pollution...is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of
lives in the next few years alone." - Paul Ehrlich

11. "By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up
crude oil at such a rate... that there won't be any more crude oil. You'll
drive up to the pump and say, 'Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say, 'I am
very sorry, there isn't any.'" - Ecologist Kenneth Watt

12. "[One] theory assumes that the earth's cloud cover will continue to
thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere
by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun's heat, the
planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age
will be born." - Newsweek magazine

13. "The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present
trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global
mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This
is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age." - Kenneth Watt

http://tinyurl.com/m5vgkx4

Looks like Marin county never got the word...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 1:21:57 PM7/15/21
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Byker, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Jul 16, 2021, 10:52:59 AM7/16/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 16, 2021, 11:16:37 AM7/16/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link: