UK sees just 15 COVID-19 cases from events attended by 60,000

Michael Ejercito

May 24, 2021, 12:50:50 AM5/24/21
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/covid-19-uk-15-virus-cases-events-attended-by-60-000-14860544

UK sees just 15 COVID-19 cases from events attended by 60,000
Leicester fans were able to support their side live for the first time
in 14 months
Leicester fans were able to support their side live for the first time
in 14 months AFP/MATTHEW CHILDS
22 May 2021 03:12AM (Updated: 23 May 2021 07:21PM)

Bookmark

LONDON: Only 15 people out of almost 60,000 who attended nine pilot
events for mass gatherings have since tested positive for coronavirus,
British health officials said Friday (May 21).

The government allowed limited crowds at the events - including two FA
Cup games, the World Snooker Championship and the Brit Awards - over
recent weeks to assess their impact on COVID-19 transmission.

The country has since March been gradually easing its strict lockdown,
with 22,000 football fans permitted inside Wembley Stadium last weekend
for the FA Cup final.

Officials are now working to trace just 15 people to have tested
positive following the nine official test events, with that level of
infection in line with case numbers for the broader population.

"The aim of our world-leading events research programme is to examine
the risk of COVID-19 transmission at large events and explore how crowds
can be welcomed back in bigger numbers safely," a government spokesman said.

"The pilots have been designed in a scientifically controlled way to
reduce the risk of transmission for attendees.

"We are working closely with NHS Test and Trace to ensure everyone can
be traced following a positive test," the spokesman added, referring to
Britain's state-run National Health Service.

The United Kingdom has been one of the hardest-hit countries in Europe
by the pandemic, but has been able to ease lockdown measures in part
thanks to a highly successful vaccination campaign.

The government is hoping to lift remaining restrictions on Jun 21, but
doubts have emerged after numerous spikes in the Indian variant of the
virus across the country.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to make an announcement on the
next stage of the relaxations next week.

HeartDoc Andrew

May 24, 2021, 1:22:36 AM5/24/21
The only healthy way to stop the pandemic in the U.K. and other
places is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding
out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who among us
are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in
order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the B.1.1.7 lineage mutations
and others like the P.1, B.1.135, B.1.351, B.1.429, B.1.525, &
B.1.617.1-3 lineage mutations combining to render current COVID
vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

May 24, 2021, 9:26:22 AM5/24/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

May 24, 2021, 9:28:57 AM5/24/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><