L.A. County mask mandate likely to last through next year: Ferrer Prostock Studio/Getty Images

Michael Ejercito

Nov 6, 2021, 6:58:35 PM11/6/21
http://www.reddit.com/r/COVIDrights/comments/qobdik/la_county_mask_mandate_likely_to_last_through/

L.A. County mask mandate likely to last through next year: Ferrer
Prostock Studio/Getty Images
Photo credit Prostock Studio/Getty Images
By Jake Flanagin, KNX 1070 Newsradio
KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO
a day ago

Los Angeles County’s Director of Public Health Barbara Ferrer announced
this week that mask mandates in the county are likely to remain in place
into 2023.

Mortality rates for vaccinated residents of L.A. County have remained
steady for months, but deaths rates for the unvaccinated continue to
rise, Ferrer warned at a press conference on Thursday.

Podcast Episode
KNX All Local
New state health figures show low demand for booster shots; Getting
businesses ready to enforce LA city's new vax mandate; A court hearing
underway on relocating a convicted sexual predator in Lancaster

Listen Now
“By October, the risk of death for unvaccinated people was 41 times
higher than the risk of death for vaccinated people,” she noted.

Ferrer said it was still too early to determine whether the county was
experiencing a fifth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. The county’s lead
health official also explained that cooler temperatures heading into
winter may be slowing down infection rates; but those could spike again
once spring arrives.

“I think we have to do what we know will work,” Ferrer said. “Vaccinate
more people and wear masks when indoors. Again, because it is a powerful
way to prevent infection.”

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 6, 2021, 7:40:28 PM11/6/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Nov 7, 2021, 12:48:59 PM11/7/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 7, 2021, 2:35:23 PM11/7/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart