Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown?

Michael Ejercito

Nov 23, 2021, 9:28:50 AM11/23/21
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-59378849

Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown?

Nick Triggle
Health correspondent
@nicktriggleon Twitter

Published14 hours agocommentsComments
Share
Related Topics
Coronavirus pandemic
Woman shopping
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Covid infection rates have started rising sharply in parts of Western
Europe, prompting the introduction of fresh restrictions and lockdowns.

It has triggered fears the UK could follow suit. But there are plenty of
reasons to believe Britain will escape the worst of what is being seen
on the continent. In fact, the UK may well be in the strongest position
of all to weather Covid this winter.

To understand why that could be the case, you need to look at the
reasons why cases have started to take off in Western Europe.

Unlike the UK - and England in particular - many parts of Europe kept
major restrictions in place for much longer.

Whereas England fully unlocked in mid-July, parts of Europe did not do
this until the autumn, and in many places kept tougher restrictions in
place even as they did.

Part of this was to do with timing. The UK was hit by the more
infectious Alpha variant and then Delta sooner, meaning it was in a
position to push ahead with unlocking before others.

Chart showing infection rates
Presentational white space
Chart showing Covid deaths
Presentational white space
But it was also a conscious choice backed by the government's top
scientists, Prof Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance.

The logic - along with the benefit of ending restrictions that
themselves cause harm to health - was that it was better to have the
rebound in infection, the so-called exit wave, in the summer.

It was felt the increase in the spread of the virus would be mitigated
by the better weather, meaning more time spent outdoors, and would avoid
the winter crunch when pressure on the health system increases across
the board.

UK has high levels of immunity
The UK has, in effect, already had the wave the rest of Europe is seeing
and has managed to avoid being swamped by it.

That is mainly because of the amount of immunity built up.

A combination of good vaccine rollout, particularly among the older more
vulnerable groups who are the ones most at risk of serious illness, and
natural immunity from infection means there is likely to be a much
smaller pool of vulnerable people for the virus to infect.

Researchers at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine have
been trying to quantify this by looking at what would happen if everyone
was suddenly exposed to the virus in one go.

They modelled this for England - although there is nothing to suggest
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would be any different - and 18
other European nations.

If this hypothetical situation happened, England would have by far the
fewest people ending up in hospital - 62 per 100,000 people - because of
immunity built up by vaccination and infection. That compares with more
than 300 in Germany, largely because of their lower levels of infection
to date, and more than 800 in Romania, which has struggled to convince
its public to come forward for vaccination.

Chart showing modelling of hospital cases
Presentational white space
This was the picture at the end of October. If the same analysis was
done at the end of November it is likely the situation would be even
more favourable for England, says lead researcher Dr Lloyd Chapman.

That's because the UK is ploughing ahead faster than other nations with
boosters. Again part of this is related to timing. As the UK was quicker
off the mark with Covid vaccinations initially, there are greater
numbers of people becoming eligible for a booster.

"We are giving those boosters to the very people who are most at risk at
perhaps the best time - they will have the best protection in winter."

Chart showing booster uptake
Presentational white space
But Dr Chapman also points out this has come at a price - the high rates
of infection have resulted in a greater amount of serious illness and
death in recent months than many of our Western European neighbours.

And he adds the research should not be seen as a guarantee we will
escape the winter without seeing a surge in cases. "We may be in the
strongest position - but we could still see cases double and that would
cause problems."

'Public playing key role in UK'
But is that likely? What is perhaps most remarkable about the UK is just
how stable infection levels have been. Ever since the sharp rise seen in
early summer peaked in mid-July, infection rates have bobbled along,
small rises being followed by similar drops.

There is no other part of Europe that has seen Covid infections held so
stable with very few restrictions in place.

Instead, when other nations have seen cases surge restrictions have
tended to be reimposed. This is happening now in parts of Western Europe
and follows on from what happened in Eastern Europe early in the autumn.

Romania, for example, saw a sharp rise in cases in September and October
and reacted by introducing a night curfew, sending children home from
school and introducing health passes for access to public venues.

It is telling that those nations that have had the most problems as
winter arrives are the ones identified by the London School of Hygiene
and Tropical Medicine as having the greatest pool of vulnerable people.
How far this pattern spreads across Europe remains to be seen.

Doctor administering injection to young woman
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
But immunity alone does not explain why the UK, and in particular
England, has seen such stable rates, says Prof Graham Medley, who chairs
the government's infectious disease modelling group.

Prof Medley, speaking in a personal capacity, believes it is more
complex than that. "I think we are seeing the public playing an
important role."

He says a combination of limiting mixing and frequent use of rapid
tests, which are more easy to access here than in many other countries,
seems to be doing just enough to keep the virus in check.

"The government has passed the risk management to the public - and we've
been able to do that better than other countries."

The big question is whether that will last throughout winter - Scotland
and Northern Ireland are already talking about the possibility of
tightening of restrictions. Prof Medley says it is "delicately"
balanced, but with every passing week the chances are getting better.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 23, 2021, 9:35:37 AM11/23/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the UK & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Nov 23, 2021, 9:59:18 AM11/23/21
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 6:35:37 AM UTC-8, Andrew B. Chung,
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 23, 2021, 10:10:50 AM11/23/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

NEMO

Nov 24, 2021, 8:38:33 AM11/24/21
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 06:28:39 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>http://www.bbc.com/news/health-59378849
>

>Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown?

When will gooks like you stop spreading Covids, gook?
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

NEMO

Nov 24, 2021, 8:38:46 AM11/24/21
Of course you are, gook...absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea!

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 24, 2021, 8:43:33 AM11/24/21
(UK) 11/24/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Peeler

Nov 24, 2021, 9:12:17 AM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:38:31 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

>>http://www.bbc.com/news/health-59378849
>>

>>Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown?
>
> When will gooks like you stop spreading Covids, gook?

When will a retard like you stop spreading his idiocy, degeneration and
perversion, you filthy pedophilic dreckserb?

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?

Peeler

Nov 24, 2021, 9:13:51 AM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:38:43 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> Of course you are, gook...absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea!

Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto those that you know are superior
to you and normal unlike you, you sexually crippled, shiteating perv!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

Michael Ejercito

Nov 24, 2021, 10:25:14 AM11/24/21
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 5:38:46 AM UTC-8, NEMO wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 06:59:15 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 6:35:37 AM UTC-8, Andrew B. Chung,
> >MD/PhD wrote:

> > I am wonderfully hungry!
> Of course you are, gook...absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea!

Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 24, 2021, 10:45:14 AM11/24/21

NEMO

Nov 25, 2021, 11:46:36 AM11/25/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 07:25:05 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea out of jew ani.

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 25, 2021, 11:52:03 AM11/25/21
(UK) 11/25/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Nov 26, 2021, 1:53:51 PM11/26/21
Nithing, sometimes some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
Judenfraulein vulva.

But who accused you of being a normal man?

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 26, 2021, 2:00:45 PM11/26/21

Peeler

Nov 26, 2021, 2:09:00 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:53:53 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
>>
>> Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew
>> diarrhoea out of jew ani.
>>
> Nithing, sometimes some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
> Judenfraulein vulva.

OTOH, that filthy old pedo swine has been fantasizing about men's dicks,
foreskins and arses on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, virtually around the
clock!

NEMO

Nov 26, 2021, 3:07:07 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:53:53 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>NEMO wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 07:25:05 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
>>
>> Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew
>> diarrhoea out of jew ani.
>>
> Nithing, sometimes some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
>Judenfraulein vulva.

Needledick, you don't even qualify for a filthy diseased judenhuren
vulva!

> But who accused you of being a normal man?

YOU are a subnormal subhuman!

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 26, 2021, 4:28:56 PM11/26/21
(UK) 11/26/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Nov 28, 2021, 11:54:24 AM11/28/21
Peeler wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:38:31 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:
>

>>> http://www.bbc.com/news/health-59378849
>>>

>>> Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown?
>>
>> When will gooks like you stop spreading Covids, gook?
>
> When will a retard like you stop spreading his idiocy, degeneration and
> perversion, you filthy pedophilic dreckserb?

never.

The mangina keeps claiming that HaShem was superseded.

Hosea, one of HaShem's prophets, recorded, "Yet I am the LORD thy
God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there
is no saviour beside me."- Hosea 13:4

Eight hundred years later, the evangelist Luke later recorded, " For
there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is
Christ the Lord. " - Luke 2:11

Add Christian theology to the list of topics which he knows nothing
about, yet keeps bleating about it.

Christ is HaShem the Son, eternally begotten by HaShem the Father,
born of the Virgin St. Mary!

Michael

NEMO

Nov 28, 2021, 1:00:03 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 08:54:25 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

> The mangina keeps claiming that HaShem was superseded.

You keep claiming that the superseded jew g-d had a trinity. It
didn't.

> Hosea, one of HaShem's prophets, recorded, "Yet I am the LORD thy
>God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there
>is no saviour beside me."- Hosea 13:4

And then the jew g-d got superseded by the Christian g-d.

> Eight hundred years later, the evangelist Luke later recorded, " For
>there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is
>Christ the Lord. " - Luke 2:11

Who superseded the previous jew g-d.

> Add Christian theology to the list of topics which he knows nothing
>about, yet keeps bleating about it.

What the fuck can a slant eyed jewloving gook like you know about
Christian theology???

> Christ is HaShem the Son, eternally begotten by HaShem the Father,
>born of the Virgin St. Mary!

Again, you stupid slant eyed cunt, the jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon
him) never HAD a trinity. The trinity is a CHRISTIAN concept!

You will NEVER find any MENTION of haShit (Piss Be Upon him) in the
New Testament!

Peeler

Nov 28, 2021, 1:28:32 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 18:00:01 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> > When will a retard like you stop spreading his idiocy, degeneration and
>> > perversion, you filthy pedophilic dreckserb?
>> >
>> never.
>>
>> The mangina keeps claiming that HaShem was superseded.
>
> You keep claiming that the superseded jew g-d had a trinity. It
> didn't.

God CANNOT be superseded, retard!

>> Hosea, one of HaShem's prophets, recorded, "Yet I am the LORD thy
>>God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there
>>is no saviour beside me."- Hosea 13:4
>
> And then the jew g-d got superseded by the Christian g-d.

In fact the Jewish God got referred to by Jesus Christ as his "Father in
heaven"! Learn something about your Jewish God Jesus whose Jewish ass you
keep kissing every time you pray to him!

>> Eight hundred years later, the evangelist Luke later recorded, " For
>>there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is
>>Christ the Lord. " - Luke 2:11
>
> Who superseded the previous jew g-d.

God CANNOT be "superseded", Retardovic!

>> Add Christian theology to the list of topics which he knows nothing
>>about, yet keeps bleating about it.
>
> What the fuck can a slant eyed jewloving gook like you know about
> Christian theology???

ANYBODY knows a LOT more about your Jewish Jesus than you do, serb nazitard!

>> Christ is HaShem the Son, eternally begotten by HaShem the Father,
>>born of the Virgin St. Mary!
>
> Again, you stupid slant eyed cunt, the jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon
> him) never HAD a trinity. The trinity is a CHRISTIAN concept!
>
> You will NEVER find any MENTION of haShit (Piss Be Upon him) in the
> New Testament!

Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is identical with the Holy Ghost and the father of Jesus, that Jewish
God whose Jewish ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him!

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 28, 2021, 2:29:54 PM11/28/21
(UK) 11/28/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 28, 2021, 2:30:23 PM11/28/21

Michael Ejercito

Nov 30, 2021, 9:33:04 AM11/30/21
Yup.

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 30, 2021, 9:38:39 AM11/30/21

Michael Ejercito

Nov 30, 2021, 9:40:06 AM11/30/21
The Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:07:05 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:
>
>>> Nithing, sometimes some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
>>> Judenfraulein vulva.
>>
>> Needledick, you don't even qualify for a filthy diseased judenhuren
>> vulva!
>
> HE qualifies for ANY vulva. YOU don't even qualify for all those dicks,
> foreskins and male arses you have been fantasizing about on Usenet for OVER
> TWENTY YEARS, around the clock!

Right on all counts!

NEMO

Dec 1, 2021, 8:15:03 AM12/1/21
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 06:40:06 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The Foreskin Peeler wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

> Right on all counts!

Inane.

Banal.

No doubt, about it.

NEMO

Dec 1, 2021, 8:19:18 AM12/1/21
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 06:33:04 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

> Yup.

Inane one word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.

Peeler

Dec 1, 2021, 8:44:53 AM12/1/21
On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 13:19:17 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> > OTOH, that filthy old pedo swine has been fantasizing about men's dicks,
>> > foreskins and arses on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, virtually around the
>> > clock!
>> >
>> Yup.
>
> Inane one word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.

Are you perhaps DENYING that you filthy old pedo swine have been fantasizing
about men's dicks, foreskins and arses on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS,
virtually around the clock?

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 1, 2021, 8:49:08 AM12/1/21
(UK) 12/01/21 "Loose NEMO" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 1, 2021, 9:20:06 AM12/1/21
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Peeler, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?