Hollywood’s Covid Protocols & Mandatory Vaccinations Extended To January 15

Michael Ejercito

Nov 12, 2021, 10:20:22 AM11/12/21
http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/qs897v/hollywoods_covid_protocols_mandatory_vaccinations/

Hollywood’s Covid Protocols & Mandatory Vaccinations Extended To January 15
By David Robb

November 11, 2021 7:28pm
1
COMMENTS
Services to share this page.
Share on Facebook
Tweet
Print This Page
Email
Show more sharing options
covid-19-molicule-closeup-microscope-virus
Covid-19 close up
CDC
Hollywood’s Covid-19 safety protocols have been extended to January 15.
The protocols, which had been set to expire on Oct. 31, include testing
and vaccination mandates.

Established in September 2020 by an agreement between the AMPTP and
Hollywood’s unions – the DGA, SAG-AFTRA, IATSE, the Teamsters and the
Basic Crafts – the return-to-work protocols had originally been set to
expire on April 30, but were extended with no major modifications and
contained all of the original agreement’s provisions, including strictly
enforced testing regimens, physical distancing, Covid compliance
officers, diligent use of personal protective equipment and a “Zone”
system to ensure that different sections of productions are tightly
controlled based on proximity to cast, who often can’t wear masks or
maintain social distancing while working.

Sponsored Video
Watch to learn more
SPONSORED BY ADVERTISING PARTNER
See the protocols here.

Vaccinations as a condition of employment were first allowed last July
when producers were given “the option to implement mandatory vaccination
policies for casts and crew in Zone A on a production-by-production
basis.” Zone A, where unmasked actors work, is the most restrictive of
the safe work zones on sets.

Labor and management agree that the protocols have enabled jobs and
productions to safely rebound during the pandemic.

California Extends Covid State of Emergency Through March 2022

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 12, 2021, 10:56:49 AM11/12/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Nov 15, 2021, 12:59:02 AM11/15/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 15, 2021, 6:34:52 AM11/15/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart