Social distancing scrapped in waiting rooms in England

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2022, 11:57:58 PM4/19/22
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61154106

Published10 hours ago
Share
Related Topics
Coronavirus pandemic
Picture of a waiting room
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
People will now be able to sit next to each other in waiting rooms
Patients in waiting rooms in England are no longer required to socially
distance.

The new "stepping down" rules apply to NHS hospitals, GP surgeries and
emergency departments.

People will still be encouraged to wear face masks and practise good
hygiene.

In a letter to local health services, NHS England bosses said rules
needed to "adapt" with Covid-19, because the virus was widely
circulating and likely to remain endemic for some time.

Who can still get free Covid tests?
What's the guidance if I have Covid now?
Cleaning routines in England's hospitals have also been changed.

Patients with Covid will have to isolate for a week instead of 10 days.

And those exposed to the virus but without symptoms will not have to
isolate at all.

Testing rules were changed in England earlier this month, as part of the
government's Living with Covid plan.

'Vulnerable people'
Senior NHS bosses said they were changing the rules because of "the
pressure from Covid-19 continuing".

Chris Hopson, chief executive of NHS providers, which represents
hospital trusts, said: "We need to keep reviewing our infection-control
measures.

"We know at the moment that they are very important to protect
vulnerable people but they also make it a lot more complex to run a
hospital, get through care backlogs and provide emergency care.

"What these rules are saying is each individual hospital needs to review
where it is up to in terms of local infection rates but also seeing how
many rooms they have in a hospital too."

'Unprecedented pressure'
There is much concern over accident-and-emergency waiting times and a
backlog of planned surgeries.

Asked in Parliament, on Tuesday afternoon, about backlogs in the NHS,
Health Secretary Sajid Javid said: "The NHS and social care are facing
unprecedented pressure because of the pandemic.

"In NHS settings and adult social care, there has been a necessity for
infection-protection controls.

"Staff absences have been higher than in normal times but the NHS has
been stepping forward to bring support with the record funding that the
government is providing both to the NHS and to adult social care."

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 20, 2022, 12:07:36 AM4/20/22
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Apr 20, 2022, 12:13:19 AM4/20/22
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 20, 2022, 12:17:17 AM4/20/22
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

Michael Ejercito

Apr 21, 2022, 11:52:08 PM4/21/22
Thank you for noting I have no COVID.