Re: Jesus is God! Proved.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2006, 11:43:32 PM7/9/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> Jesus is God! Proved.
>
> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
> You will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am Yahweh,
> your God, and there is no one else; And my people will never again be
> disappointed. "It will happen afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit
> on all flesh; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Your old
> men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions. And also on the
> servants and on the handmaids in those days, I will pour out my Spirit.
> I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood, fire, and
> pillars of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness, And the moon
> into blood, Before the great and terrible day of Yahweh comes. It will
> happen that whoever will call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved; For
> in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, As Yahweh
> has said, And among the remnant, those whom Yahweh calls. (Joel 2:27-32
> WEB)
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
>
> "It will happen that whoever will call on the name of Yahweh shall be
> saved" ???
>
> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
> ...that if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe
> in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For
> with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth
> confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever
> believes in him will not be disappointed." For there is no distinction
> between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to
> all who call on him. For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord
> will be saved." (Romans 10:9-13 WEB)
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
>
> Jesus is God!

Most definitely.

Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except one
-- God. (Mark 10:18 WEB)

"Yes, dear LORD Jesus Christ, YOU are good for YOU are GOD."

Be still my discerning heart, which has HIS Name written on it and
through which the power of the Holy Spirit pierces like a lightning
bolt as my soul confesses the above.

Cross-posted to SMC, where all matters of the heart are discussed with
great joy :-)

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://tinyurl.com/frep8

Al

Jul 10, 2006, 7:15:27 AM7/10/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote: (fictional nonsense)

Why listen to him. He's a PROVEN LIAR!

> Wanna bet, Chung? Here's EXACTLY what you said:
>
> "In the infinitely powerful and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I
> command you, demon, to come out and leave Philip before our LORD
> personally destroys you. "

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jul 10, 2006, 1:03:01 PM7/10/06
Two non-existent things, I suppose that makes them identical.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2006, 4:31:37 PM7/12/06
sensi wrote:
> vera wrote:
<snip>
> > My best friend and Sister in Christ has the same (false) view that people
> > will all be saved anyway, by the way. This has never been a problem
> > between us, because she does not try to teach others AND (and that is the
> > most important part) she has accepted that Jesus died for her sins.
>
> sensi:
> Your idea is selfish....self-centered.

Actually, Vera's view has nothing to do with herself but everything to
do with her faith being placed solely in LORD Jesus Christ and not in
the people of this world. HE saves those who place their faith in HIM.
This is the only thing you can count on.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

sensi

Jul 12, 2006, 6:26:49 PM7/12/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> sensi wrote:
>> vera wrote:
> <snip>
>> > My best friend and Sister in Christ has the same (false) view that
>> > people
>> > will all be saved anyway, by the way. This has never been a problem
>> > between us, because she does not try to teach others AND (and that is
>> > the
>> > most important part) she has accepted that Jesus died for her sins.
>>
>> sensi:
>> Your idea is selfish....self-centered.
>
> Actually, Vera's view has nothing to do with herself

sensi:
Oh really? Now you want to tell me she's not trying to save her own butt?

Salvation of the butt..

Sit on butt in pew, keep butt warm, take butt to altar, save butt
Sit on butt, read bible... kick other butts
Whose butt is doing WHAT....? to WHOSE... butt?
Oh... their butt is in bad butt trouble. God's gonna kick their butt, burn
their butt while he's kissing my butt, he'll be glad to see my butt.
You guys talk more about butts then you do hearts.
You love your butt more than you care to admit..

but everything to
> do with her faith being placed solely in LORD Jesus Christ and not in
> the people of this world.
HE saves those who place their faith in HIM.
> This is the only thing you can count on.

sensi:
A strange belief there.
Let us examine, Mr. Physician.
You don't believe in people of this world?
Yet.....you do believe in preachers, you beleive in
congregations, you believe in a religion based on people thoughts and ideas.
You believe in science, medicine,nurses,doctors,super markets, systems of
transportation, electricity, carpenters, mechanics, teachers, principals,
factory workers,
housewifes, mothers, fathers, children etc.. and you don't think God had a
hand in helping any of these people?
If you do not beleive IN people. you sir should not be a physician. Why
would you even think about becoming a Dr if you're not going to use YOUR God
given skill to help people with medical needs?
Why bother, just burn them and get em out of their misery. No.....you do
not have faith in HIM for any other reason than to save your own butt!

> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

sensi:
Ahhhh, yeah right.... for what reason Mr. Physician?
I can almost hear you... God, Sensi doesn't know you like I do.. Is there
something I can do to convict her heart to make her bend over for me.

This is a joke. Are you laughing?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2006, 6:52:41 PM7/12/06
sensi wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> > sensi wrote:
> >> vera wrote:
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> sensi:
> >> Your idea is selfish....self-centered.
> >
> > Actually, Vera's view has nothing to do with herself
>
> sensi:
> Oh really?

Yes.

To understand this, simple surf the links below my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

sensi

Jul 12, 2006, 7:18:20 PM7/12/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

sensi:
Let me ask you this question....
How amazing is amazing?

Amazing enough to save every soul or only amazing enough to save baptist and
fundamentalist?

::: veralein :::

Jul 12, 2006, 7:49:06 PM7/12/06
In news:94WdnS6Oz5GjHijZ...@pghconnect.com,
sensi <sensi...@home.net> typed:

Oh, you want to be saved? Really, or are you just playing around?

If you want to be saved, I recommend you join a good church. You once
wrote you have a daughter who believes in Christ - so maybe you go with
her and listen to the next sermon. I recommend an Alpha Course, too.

>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
2 Peter 3:10 WEB But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the
night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the
elements will be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the
works that are in it will be burned up.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

sensi

Jul 12, 2006, 7:59:04 PM7/12/06

" ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message

sensi:
Vera, how amazing is amazing grace?
How amazing is God's love?
How amazing is salvation?
Enough for you or does it include every soul?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 4:20:41 AM7/13/06

Without limits.

> Amazing enough to save every soul or only amazing enough to save baptist and
> fundamentalist?

Those without faith in Christ Jesus as their LORD, their Savior, and
their GOD are limited in their ability to receive HIS salvation.

Truth is simple.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Al

Jul 13, 2006, 7:46:20 AM7/13/06
Andrew B. Chung, wrote:

ALL BULL SHIT FROM CHUNG, THE PROVEN LIAR!

> Wanna bet, Chung? Here's EXACTLY what you said:
>
> "In the infinitely powerful and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I
> command you, demon, to come out and leave Philip before our LORD
> personally destroys you. "
>

> Chung caught in a boldfaced lie!

sensi

Jul 13, 2006, 11:06:05 AM7/13/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

sensi:
Amazingly you changed Amazing grace to suit
your-self. I'm thinking there are lots of people who believe in God who have
never heard the story of Jesus or who might even have another name in their
language where a man of quality was presented as godly enough to be
considered as God.
I guess I look for qualities in a name rather than a name.
Qualities are simple to have and they (qualities) present much truth about a
person.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 4:10:36 PM7/13/06

Hardly.

> I'm thinking there are lots of people who believe in God who have
> never heard the story of Jesus or who might even have another name in their
> language where a man of quality was presented as godly enough to be
> considered as God.

If what you have written were true, it would be a simple matter to name
one person who have never heard the story of Christ Jesus.

Instead, it is written that GOD is knowable only through the Son, LORD
Jesus Christ.

> I guess I look for qualities in a name rather than a name.
> Qualities are simple to have and they (qualities) present much truth about a
> person.

Actually, the qualities of the name of a person often present little to
no truth about a person. You would have known this had you been able
to discern the truth. For an understanding of this, simply surf the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 6:19:19 PM7/13/06
Jani wrote:
> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > In news:u6ydnf05jKx...@pipex.net,
> > Jani <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> typed:

> >> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> []

> >> It's an *unmoderated Usenet group*, Vera. Not a vehicle for your
> >> sectarianism.
> >
> > Pardon?
> >
> > You should have read the newsgroups to be informed that your accusation is
> > nothing but smear.
> >
> > I recommend people to find a church at their home towns to avoid Christian
> > haters like you who want to keep them away from God. I hope that many will
> > do an Alpha Course. They are offered at many good churches of
> >
> > - the Anglicans
> > - the Baptists
> > - the Methodists
> > - the Roman Catholics
> > - Lutherans
> > - some other Free Evangelicals
> > - several others (if you are not sure, write me an e-mail)
> > - ask Athanasius what his Coptic Orthodox church is doing in this
> > direction as well.
> >
> > Now you come and say I am a "sectarian"? It is just the opposite - I am
> > fighting them, and I am supporting the main stream churches.
>
> Maybe you should ask them whether they actually *want* your support, before
> you speak for them.

Vera does not appear to be writing on their behalf. In truth,
supporting someone is not the same as writing/speaking for that
someone.

> All the christians I know RL (and that covers people
> from at least four of your denominations, up there) would be horrified at
> the example you present on Usenet.

It seems you only know "closet" Christians. Yes, there are those who
are fearful of "offending" others and are embarrassed by their brethren
who have chosen to walk with Christ Jesus for such walks are openly
Christian lives.

> They want people to come into christianity, not be driven away from it.

Actually, Christianity is not a religion but a personal relationship
with Christ Jesus. For this reason, no one can be driven away from
Christianity by another.

> > I will tell you what you are: a usenet TROLL, a Pagan TROLL in a Christian
> > newsgroup, annoying the Christians there, nothing else. I will expose you
> > for what you are. Too bad that all have seen that now.
>
> Nope, I'm not a troll, and nor am I a Pagan. Your problem, Vera, is that
> you're in love with "being a Christian" and like everyone who gets
> sidetracked into that, you lose sight of your God.

That is not what I discern.

> Stamping your little foot
> and telling people to leave the group, dredging up Bible quotes to support
> your tantrum, is small, mean-minded and very human.

The Spirit has moved Vera to call you out. Creatures of darkness such
as yourself understandable hate the light for it exposes your evil
deeds.

> It makes a laughing-stock of the God you purport to imitate.

Born-again Christians don't imitate GOD but are guided by HIM during
their walk with HIM.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Jani

Jul 13, 2006, 7:54:32 PM7/13/06
Atlanta? OK, pray away.

(ARW added)

I'm being prayed for by a licensed nutbar, and I think, a registered k00k.
Wow.

Don't we have Georgian witches here?

Jani

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 8:32:07 PM7/13/06
> > as yourself understandably hate the light for it exposes your evil

> > deeds.
> >
> >> It makes a laughing-stock of the God you purport to imitate.
> >
> > Born-again Christians don't imitate GOD but are guided by HIM during
> > their walk with HIM.
> >
> > To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
> >
> > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

> Atlanta? OK, pray away.

Already have.

> (ARW added)

(Doesn't bother me)

> I'm being prayed for by a licensed nutbar, and I think, a registered k00k.
> Wow.

Name-calling does not bother me either for it reveals that you are not
secure in the truth.

> Don't we have Georgian witches here?

Those whom I know in Georgia are already in my prayers as are you, dear
Jani whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's one and only begotten Son,
LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly and die horribly on the
cross in order to save us from our deadly sins.

Jani

Jul 13, 2006, 8:59:59 PM7/13/06
See, I don't mind that he's a nutbar, or that he gangs up with other
religious nutbars to destroy any credibility christianity might have had -
but he pretends to be a *doctor*?

Maybe it's a Brit thing, but our health-care people have enough idiots to
deal with, without fakes pretending to be "cardiologists".

Jani

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 11:43:48 PM7/13/06

> See, I don't mind that he's a nutbar, or that he gangs up with other

> religious nutbars to destroy any credibility christianity might have had -
> but he pretends to be a *doctor*?

Pretending is not my style. Neither is being religious.

Again, Christianity is a personal relationship with Christ Jesus and
not a religion. As such, folks enter into Christianity of their own
free will though faith and not as a function of either perceived
religious credibility or the attractiveness of others who have become
born-again Christians.

> Maybe it's a Brit thing, but our health-care people have enough idiots to
> deal with, without fakes pretending to be "cardiologists".

Your inability to discern the truth is consistent with your inability
to accept Christ Jesus as your LORD, your Savior and your GOD.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Still praying for you, dear Jani.

www.pulpitfire.org

Jul 14, 2006, 1:42:59 AM7/14/06
Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
regularly?
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this finished work alone for salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-3;
Eph. 2:8-10). www.pulpitfire.org
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven,
and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether
they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or
powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians 1:16

The Lord, pt. II

Jul 14, 2006, 1:52:41 AM7/14/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
> regularly?

No patients, and his wife left him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:51:13 AM7/14/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
> regularly?

The LORD gives time to those whom HE blesses.

May HE bless you similarly, dear brother, in Jesus' most precious and
holy name.

Amen.

root

Jul 14, 2006, 7:29:13 AM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Can you clarify something for me please?

What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?

I've never been able to work that one out.

golwg

Matthew

sensi

Jul 14, 2006, 8:37:02 AM7/14/06
Andrew wrote:

Instead, it is written that GOD is knowable only through the Son, LORD
Jesus Christ.

sensi:

I guess I look for qualities in a name rather than a name.
Qualities are simple to have and they (qualities) present much truth about
a person.

Andrew:

Actually, the qualities of the name of a person often present little to no
truth about a person. You would have known this had you been able to
discern the truth. For an understanding of this, simply surf the
links below my sigs.

sensi:
Actually there is a great amount of truth in "seeing" when you look through
Christ rather than looking at.
We humans tend to overlook the internal structure of
Jesus. One quality of Christ: I'm sure his heart was "full" of compassion.
It's compassion that saves a soul from many of the lesser qualities we tend
to choose along the way. Compassion is like blood- it flows in the heart of
the vein of truth.
You may not want to examine qualities and just prefer to stick with Jesus
saved you from your sins but it's nice to consider what and why as well..

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

sensi:
Why would you do that when you can pray for yourself to better understand
the quality components of Christ.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

sensi:

If your amazing love is FULL of compassion I'd be glad to accept that. But
if it's for external reasons due to *just*doctrine then it's not what I'll
be needing.

sensi

Jul 14, 2006, 8:38:44 AM7/14/06

Can you clarify something for me please?

What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?

I've never been able to work that one out.

golwg

Matthew

sensi:
I love this question!

sensi

Jul 14, 2006, 9:04:18 AM7/14/06

"sensi" <sensi...@home.net> wrote in message
> sensi:
Something else that just came to me

That blood that was dripping on the ground......It's the blood of
compassion. Good blood..
Man tends to take good blood and create it into bad blood....

Compassion is not something you can take and make it into a religion and say
"See here this religion is full of Jesus." No......not unless it is FULL of
compassion.
IF the religion is created by man to serve the people religion without the
compound of true compassion then it's just a religion without the foundation
of true compassion (Christ-like).. There is nothing to say we have to
worship a religion.

How do you like those apples?

sensi

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 9:51:15 AM7/14/06
Jani wrote:
> "Diana" <di...@nowheretobe.found> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jani" <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> > Actually Jani, Andrew Chung is Really a Cardiologist. He has a practice
> > based in Atlanta, Georgia.
>
> Easily verified;

Indeed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp

> my son's got friends in Atlanta and he's going over there in a few weeks.

Your son and his friends are welcome to visit me at the next community
service project where I will be participating in the Atlanta
metropolitan area in a couple of weeks:

http://TheHealthFair.com

Our martial arts expert can use some heavier volunteers. He says I am
now too thin to be convincingly a threat for his self-defense demos
even though I now move much faster with quicker reflexes with my body
fat percentage approaching zero.

> In the meantime, I'll treat Chung like the nutbar he is.

Your choice. You have the free will that GOD has generously given you.

Still praying for you, dear Jani.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 9:51:13 AM7/14/06
Jani wrote:
> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > In news:A9KdnXC5UIwL0SrZ...@pipex.net,
> > Jani <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> typed:

> >> "Diana" <di...@nowheretobe.found> wrote in message

> >> Easily verified; my son's got friends in Atlanta and he's going over

> >> there in a few weeks.
> >
> > I hope you have asked them all for allowance to post this publically in
> > the usenet. ;-)
>
> Since I didn't mention names or details, permission isn't necessary. Would
> you like me to look up a soc.culture.Georgia ng for you, so that you can
> sock there and try and dig up addresses and phone numbers?

> >> In the meantime, I'll treat Chung like the nutbar he is.
> >
> > Said by a Pagan troll about a Christian in a Christian newsgroup...
>
> I'm not Pagan, nor am I a troll.
>
> > Jani, you do not have to "treat" anybody here. Andrew has done nothing to
> > you. He only showed you love.
> >
> > Stop trolling here. Maybe you could add something helpful here in this
> > group or leave if you just come along to cause mischief.
>
> I hope you're addressing that to Andrew, who seems to delight in causing
> mischief under a banner of christianity....

No banner here because Christianity is not a religion but a personal
relationship with Christ Jesus that is necessarily open because HIS
offer of salvation is open to all, including you who would hate HIM.

Still praying for you, dear Jani whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 9:51:19 AM7/14/06

If the LORD makes me able.

> What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?

There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.

> I've never been able to work that one out.

Does not surprise me.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

> golwg
>
> Matthew

ren

Jul 14, 2006, 11:51:51 AM7/14/06

> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
> HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.

> Andrew B. Chung

> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

And you need to preach more to fastfood joints that still use saturated
fat because they are committing murder.

And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
absolutely evil.

::: veralein :::

Jul 14, 2006, 2:22:26 PM7/14/06
In news:1152892311.1...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
ren <ren...@hotmail.com> typed:

>> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage
>> of HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>
>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>
> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

He is not this stupid. He gave the address of his website, and that must
do. There is no reason for him to prove anything like that to anybody in
the usenet. In fact, all people would do with it is abuse.

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
John 14:6-7 WEB Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. If you had known
me, you would have known my Father also. From now on, you know him, and
have seen him."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 3:38:44 PM7/14/06
ren wrote:
> > There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
> > HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>
> > Andrew B. Chung
> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>
> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet.

Correct.

> So I
> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

A PDF can be forged. Being listed in both the AMA masterfile and the
Georgia Medical Board Database can not be faked:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp

As an added bonus, my board certifications can be found in the ABIM
database.

All praise and glory to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> And you need to preach more to fastfood joints that still use saturated
> fat because they are committing murder.

Actually, overeating kills more people than saturated fat.

> And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
> Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
> are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
> absolutely evil.

Actually, it remains in favor in the founding of the U.S.A. which
through GOD's blessing remains the most powerful country in this
world...

Laus Deo !

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/monument.asp

or

http://tinyurl.com/8wagq

Without the LORD, the other countries of the world will remain
accursed.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

blu

Jul 14, 2006, 4:27:32 PM7/14/06
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<unholy amount of snippage>

> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Cardiologist? Surely you jest.

My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
do endless, pointless posting to Usenet. Rather, he's out there practicing
his specialty, doing rounds and saving people's lives. He is on call 24/7
and works tirelessly in his chosen field. -which is NOT preaching on
Usenet.

Now you can pray for me, too, you utter fraud and pompous windbag.

--

love
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju

The gods too are fond of a joke.
Aristotle

Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
Tupac Shakur

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
Lao Tzu

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 4:49:53 PM7/14/06
blu wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <unholy amount of snippage>
>
> > Andrew B. Chung
> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>
> Cardiologist?

Yes.

> Surely you jest.

No. Jesting is not my style.

> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.

If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

His not having any time for more meaningful things in life is
consistent with his not being blessed by GOD.

You along with your cardiologist will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

blu

Jul 14, 2006, 4:58:30 PM7/14/06
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> blu wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> <unholy amount of snippage>
>>
>> > Andrew B. Chung
>> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>
>> Cardiologist?
>
> Yes.
>
>> Surely you jest.
>
> No. Jesting is not my style.
>
>> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
>> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
>
> If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
> because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

As is your dead Jew on a stick. There is more meaning in emptiness than in
your whole new testament written and re-written and re-re-written to suit
various kings and potentates throughout the dark and middle ages.

> His not having any time for more meaningful things in life is
> consistent with his not being blessed by GOD.

Or being touched by your particular brand of insanity.

> You along with your cardiologist will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Fine with me. I love it when total strangers obsess with me.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

And in the soothing effects of Thorazine.

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2006, 5:09:34 PM7/14/06
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1152905924.1...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

>A PDF can be forged. Being listed in both the AMA masterfile and the
>Georgia Medical Board Database can not be faked:

And yet one lists three hospitals at which you reported that you have
admitting privileges while the other say on their information page for
you that you told them you have no such privileges. Why do you suppose
that is?
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 5:45:50 PM7/14/06

Asked and answered already. Would suggest you inform your doctor(s)
that you are exhibiting signs of dementia.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

ren

Jul 14, 2006, 6:37:34 PM7/14/06
Overeating is a myth. In reality Americans are fed more transfat than
any other country because it is mostly unregulated. Americans do not
eat more they are just poorer than many and thus they cook less at home
in favor of cheaper fast food. See the current lawsuit against Kentucky
Fried Chicken for details. And the lawsuits continue.

http://www.bantransfats.com/

As a cardiologist you should know that modified, transformed fat which
is vegetable oil and hydrogen increases the risk of heart disease by
25%. And the U.S. legally lists .45% of this killer ingredient as 0%
Transfat because of the corruption of our protection agencies by the
same organizations that exploit American workers.

> > And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
> > Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
> > are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
> > absolutely evil.
>
> Actually, it remains in favor in the founding of the U.S.A. which
> through GOD's blessing remains the most powerful country in this
> world...

Actually the U.S. was founded by Deists who planned to rule the
colonies as an oligarchy . However, cool guys like Jefferson, Franklin,
and Lafayette where able to promote the idea of democracy as practiced
by the French and the Native Americans. Because the average land owner
was allowed to participate in government and felt they had a say in
things they were better fighters and it was this spirit which made
America great. They dumped the King`s tea in favor of the native`s
coffee.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:41:53 PM7/14/06
ren wrote:
> Overeating is a myth.

Not for the discerning.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Nevermore

Jul 14, 2006, 7:57:07 PM7/14/06
In <elbeb2duau652ve5b...@4ax.com> www.pulpitfire.org
wrote:
> From: www.pulpitfire.org <pulpi...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:42:59 -0500 Organization: Pulpitfire.org

> Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
> regularly?

Yeah, aren't all you guys going straight to Hell for having the
arrogance and temerity to speak for an omnipotent, omniscient being?

Nevermore (I wouldn't dare speak on behalf of the Holy Goat)

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 9:29:52 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>blu wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> <unholy amount of snippage>
>>
>> > Andrew B. Chung
>> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>
>> Cardiologist?
>
>Yes.
>
>> Surely you jest.
>
>No. Jesting is not my style.
>
>> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
>> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
>
>If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
>because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

So is Jesus F. Christ, and he's gonna remain dead. So much for your
hopes of resurrection, Dr. Quack.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 10:04:48 PM7/14/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >blu wrote:
> >> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >>
> >> <unholy amount of snippage>

> >> Cardiologist?
> >
> >Yes.
> >
> >> Surely you jest.
> >
> >No. Jesting is not my style.
> >
> >> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
> >> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
> >
> >If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
> >because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.
>
> So is Jesus F. Christ, and he's gonna remain dead.

LORD Jesus Christ remains risen as prophesied and as historically
documented.

> So much for your hopes of resurrection, Dr. Quack.

Name-calling remains a tell for those with satan's mark emblazoned
across their foreheads.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 11:55:01 PM7/14/06
Diana wrote:
> I really don't blame you Jani. I myself do the same. He
> has been nice to me

Actually, to all.

> but when he started "trolling" I
> blocked him. He is in another group of mine and I don't
> really appreciate him tearing that group up either but
> what can a person do?

Be more truthful. This drives away the people who are really tearing
ASD apart. Creatures of darkness shun the light of the truth.

Imagine an ASD with more physician participation (especially
endocrinologists and cardiologists). Won't happen with untruthful
people around with their tendencies to attack the credentials of even
bona-fide physicians. These same people even attack Guy's
truthfulness. You've witnessed it for yourself. Jani appears to be
cut from the same cloth.

> Other's who know the law much
> better than I have already taken measures to bring him
> to a stop.

Crossposting is not unlawful.

> Jani, on another note, I feel tension from you I never
> felt before and I am sorry for anything I have done
> wrong. Please forgive me.

You called Jani on her bearing false witness. This is not wrong. She
is understandably upset about the truth, which hurts the untruthful.

You and Jani will be in my prayers, dear Diane.

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 15, 2006, 12:00:04 AM7/15/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:1152892311.1...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
> ren <ren...@hotmail.com> typed:
>>> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage
>>> of HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>>> Andrew B. Chung
>>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
>> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
>> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.
>
> He is not this stupid. He gave the address of his website, and that must
> do. There is no reason for him to prove anything like that to anybody in
> the usenet. In fact, all people would do with it is abuse.

Medical liability is still present in misrepresentation as much as
criminal culpability (fraud).

As I deal with doctors, surgeons and other accredited medical health
professionals on a day to day basis, I would ask with what medical board
or college is Chung maintaining his CPD/CME workload.

lawrence

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:24:26 AM7/15/06

Medical Licensure in the State of Georgia is predicated on active
medical liability coverage and maintaining at least minimum CME
coursework requirements.

Simply check the on-line database for confirmation of an active medical
license:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp

Truth is simple.

You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:24:30 AM7/15/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:1152885073....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> typed:
> Amen, Andrew! The love and grace of God is there for everyone. He died
> on the cross for everyone. It is just up to us if we accept that or not.
>
> Is it not interesting how much they endeavour to believe any nonsense,
> but when it comes to their own pride they cannot agree to be sinners.
> But you know we are blessed when they persecute us.

Yes. I feel these blessings throughout my entire being. Even more
acutely these days during the fasting. It has been an amazing
experience.

It is as if the Holy Spirit is directly converting their hatred into
HIS love which feeds my soul. Our LORD is truly the Fount of Living
Water.

All praise and glory to LORD Jesus Christ now and forever.

Laus Deo !

jules

Jul 15, 2006, 12:32:32 AM7/15/06
In article <1152885079....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Hmm...well, no not really, hon. Chinese heritage, yes. Even some
Koreans. But not Japanese, so do be careful with the Asian brush lest
you be wrong.

Not all Asian cultures use the Family Name Given Name format.

Also, if you're going to use the formal Chinese approach, use Jesus'
real name, not the Roman/Anglicized version. I'm sure he'd appreicate
it and add you to his Christmas card list.

> > I've never been able to work that one out.
>
> Does not surprise me.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Oh, you'll be in mine, too. Trust me.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Out of curiosity, does he know you're schlepping his love around? I
mean this in all seriousness. Has anyone bothered to ask Christ his
permission for all of this prayerful loving?

jules

Athanasius

Jul 15, 2006, 12:59:39 AM7/15/06
On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Truth is simple.
>
>You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.

he needs them too.

God bless you brother.

Athanasius, dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/Aus_Orthodox/
"If the world is against Athanasius then Athanasius is against
the world." St Athanasius the Apostolic, 20th Patriarch of Alexandria.

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 15, 2006, 12:58:49 AM7/15/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<trimmed wicca and evangelical NGs>

> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Medical liability is still present in misrepresentation as much as
>> criminal culpability (fraud).
>>
>> As I deal with doctors, surgeons and other accredited medical health
>> professionals on a day to day basis, I would ask with what medical board
>> or college is Chung maintaining his CPD/CME workload.
>
> Medical Licensure in the State of Georgia is predicated on active
> medical liability coverage and maintaining at least minimum CME
> coursework requirements.
>
> Simply check the on-line database for confirmation of an active medical
> license:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp
>
> Truth is simple.

Except when those links off your own site show that the references to
you do not in any way show ongoing CPD-based compliance. e.g

"The information contained in the AMA DoctorFinder report does NOT meet
the primary source equivalency requirement as set forth in the
credentialing standards of accreditation organizations such as the Joint
Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or
the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)."

Sorry, but I deal with CPD compliance in some ways, and merely because
you have a medical licence doesn't mean you're CPD compliant.

lawrence

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 5:52:51 AM7/15/06

It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.
LORD GOD Almighty is the source of all knowledge and wisdom. Those
without the LORD understandably tend to lack knowledge and wisdom as
you have demonstrated.

To understand this, simply surf the links under my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear Lawrence.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 5:52:54 AM7/15/06
Athanasius wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >Truth is simple.
> >
> >You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.
>
> he needs them too.

We all need the blessings that come from prayer :-)

> God bless you brother.

HE has way beyond my lack of worthiness.

Many thanks and praises to GOD for your kind heart.

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 15, 2006, 5:57:03 AM7/15/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Except when those links off your own site show that the references to
>> you do not in any way show ongoing CPD-based compliance. e.g
>>
>> "The information contained in the AMA DoctorFinder report does NOT meet
>> the primary source equivalency requirement as set forth in the
>> credentialing standards of accreditation organizations such as the Joint
>> Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or
>> the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)."
>>
>> Sorry, but I deal with CPD compliance in some ways, and merely because
>> you have a medical licence doesn't mean you're CPD compliant.
>
> It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
> consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.

So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..

Interesting. I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith. It shows
you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to back
up your claims.

lawrence

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 6:11:52 AM7/15/06
(: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> >> Except when those links off your own site show that the references to
> >> you do not in any way show ongoing CPD-based compliance. e.g
> >>
> >> "The information contained in the AMA DoctorFinder report does NOT meet
> >> the primary source equivalency requirement as set forth in the
> >> credentialing standards of accreditation organizations such as the Joint
> >> Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or
> >> the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)."
> >>
> >> Sorry, but I deal with CPD compliance in some ways, and merely because
> >> you have a medical licence doesn't mean you're CPD compliant.
> >
> > It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
> > consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.
>
> So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
> compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..

Actually, the links provided are sufficient basis for CPD/CME
compliance for your particular purpose.

> Interesting.

Your particular purpose is hardly that.

> I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith.

In truth, there is nothing to defame.

> It shows
> you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to back
> up your claims.

Not for the discerning.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 6:36:47 AM7/15/06

Actually, yes.

> Chinese heritage, yes. Even some
> Koreans. But not Japanese, so do be careful with the Asian brush lest
> you be wrong.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Many thanks and praises to GOD for your proving this.

You will be in my prayers, dear Jules.

Athanasius

Jul 15, 2006, 7:00:59 AM7/15/06
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:57:03 +1000, "(: Lawrence Meckan :)"
<lme...@SMEEyahoo.com> wrote:

>Interesting. I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith. It shows
>you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to back
>up your claims.

Or he called it correctly. :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 8:45:58 AM7/15/06
(: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> Athanasius wrote:
> <trim off cardio NG>

Without faith in LORD Jesus Christ, there can be no courage.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Nevermore

Jul 15, 2006, 9:01:09 AM7/15/06
In <7htgb2trjb560t5fk...@4ax.com> Athanasius wrote:
> From: Athanasius <dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au>

> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:59:39 +1000

> On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
>>Truth is simple.
>>
>>You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.
>
> he needs them too.

Why? Is it like a point system? or does God ignore you otherwise?

Nevermore

> God bless you brother.

Nevermore

Jul 15, 2006, 9:12:23 AM7/15/06
In <1152929088....@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD wrote:
> From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: 14 Jul 2006 19:04:48 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.
> com

> Hawkeye-X wrote:
>> On 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>> >Yes.

>> >No. Jesting is not my style.

>> >If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be
>> >pointless because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.
>>
>> So is Jesus F. Christ, and he's gonna remain dead.
>
> LORD Jesus Christ remains risen as prophesied and as historically
> documented.

Real history requires real documentation. Where is there ANY mention of
Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament which was written hundreds of
years after he supposedly lived?

Nevermore (Stand by for the Enlightenment)

::: veralein :::

Jul 15, 2006, 9:22:03 AM7/15/06
In news:1152958312....@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> typed:

> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> (: Lawrence Meckan :) [troll] wrote: [snipped his smear campaign -
>>> Trolling is the practice of maliciously trying to incite others that
>>> use a newsgroup, to deviate from the stated topic of the group. In
>>> other words, trolling is an attempt to anger others to the point of
>>> drawing them into an argument or an off topic debate.]

>>> It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
>>> consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.
>>
>> So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
>> compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..
>
> Actually, the links provided are sufficient basis for CPD/CME
> compliance for your particular purpose.
>
>> Interesting.
>
> Your particular purpose is hardly that.

Right - he is being very sneaky.

>> I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith.
>
> In truth, there is nothing to defame.

I agree!

I always get angry when they come and want to teach their nonsense to
us.

>> It shows
>> you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to
>> back up your claims.
>
> Not for the discerning.

Right you are. There is no need for that. They just want to engage us in
endless drivel and stop us from the Gospel. I have never seen any of
them learn by debating them. And if they cannot find anything doctrinal,
they start digging dirt in our lives - and if they cannot find anything
there, they simply make something up to discredit us. Shame on you,
Lawrence!

Honestly, the best that one can do with Lawrence Meckan is to ignore
him. He is like a Saul before becoming Paul.

I wonder what he answered to a post of mine in which I proved he was
wrong. I doubt that he has admitted that. I will have a look right now,
and if he has not admitted anything there, I will ignore him again.
People like Lawrence are so arrogant that they think they know better
than God, deny His Word and make up their own gospel and try to teach
that to God's Children. Unbelievable.

> To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
>
> Still praying for you, dear Lawrence.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Be blessed on this wonderful summer day, beloved brother in Christ.

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
John 14:6-7 WEB Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. If you had known
me, you would have known my Father also. From now on, you know him, and
have seen him."
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::