Daily WDJW HealthTip for 01/29/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2023, 12:48:39 AM1/29/23
It's when we've always humility (Zechariah 4:6) in our LORD that we
become healthier than ever as we http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 30, 2023, 4:29:21 AM1/30/23
It's when we've always faithfulness (Exodus 15:2) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2023, 12:55:41 AM1/31/23
It's when we've always peace (Romans 8:31) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2023, 4:27:31 AM2/1/23
It's when we've always faithfulness (Psalm 3:2-6) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 2, 2023, 12:42:01 AM2/2/23
It's when we've always self-control (Ecclesiastes 7:9) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2023, 6:20:24 AM2/3/23
It's when we've always faithfulness (Proverbs 3:5-6) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2023, 8:32:05 AM2/4/23
It's when we've always goodness (Psalm 34:14) in our LORD that we