Ken Shultz on Vaccine Hesitancy

Michael Ejercito

Aug 22, 2021, 11:43:09 PM8/22/21
http://reason.com/2021/08/22/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-is-right-that-democrats-have-a-vaccine-hesitancy-problem-but-its-not-nearly-as-big-as-the-gops/#comment-9061685

The Democrats, the healthcare bureaucrats, and the press lied about the
efficacy of masks and the probable origin of the pandemic, and they
blocked posts and deplatformed Republicans for contradicting the CDC and
the NIH. No one should ever believe anything just because an expert said
so, but even among those who usually give the experts they see in the
media a certain amount of deference, in other circumstances, why should
any Republican in their right mind believe what they’re told by the
Democrats, the health bureaucrats, or the news media at this point?

They’re all bald-faced liars, and everyone knows it!

I wonder if Sullum has seen recent polls about the lack of credibility
the news media suffers from right now. Have you seen the absurd and
insane things Joe Biden has been saying about what’s happening in
Afghanistan? He has all the credibility of Baghdad Bob.

Is Fauci still the head of the NIAID? Isn’t his job to be a source of
information that people trust? Liars and buffoons can’t make credible
endorsements, which is why no one on Wall Street hired Bernie Madoff to
endorse their investment brokerages or financial advice after he was
exposed as a fraud. Would you hire Harvey Weinstein to write the sexual
harassment manual for your human resources department? Would you go to
O.J. Simpson for anger management classes or marriage counseling?
Listening to the advice of Biden, the CDC, or Fauci on the pandemic, at
this point, is a bit like that.

The Democrats, the bureaucrats, and the news media burned through
whatever credibility they had long ago, and these are the consequences.
First you convinced the white, blue collar middle class that you hated
them for being sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, and racist, and then you
smeared them all as insurrectionists for questioning the election
results. You lied about the probable origin of the pandemic–and
prohibited people from talking about it on social media. You’re trying
to force them to wear masks–even if they’re vaccinated–on the basis of
questionable interpretations of very little data. And now you wonder why
Republicans don’t believe whatever you tell them and wonder why they’re
reluctant to do as you say?

The reason the townspeople don’t come running when you cry wolf,
anymore, is because they’re smart. If you didn’t know you were trashing
your own credibility every time you lied to them and treated them with
contempt, that’s probably because you’re stupid. This is like a
progressive being shocked by the entirely foreseeable and entirely
foreseen consequences of progressive policies.

Yes, it turns out that the choices you made have consequences in the
real world, and one of the consequences of destroying your own
credibility with TDS, not only over the course of the pandemic but also
the whole time Trump was in office, means that when it’s over, you have
no credibility anymore. How’s it feel?

Ultimately, I don’t know if there is a solution to a whole class of
Democrat politicians, bureaucrats, and their fans in the news media
willfully destroying their own credibility. The reason you’re supposed
to avoid drunk driving is because after you’ve killed an innocent child
with your choice, it’s too late. You’re supposed to avoid foolish
choices for fear of the negative consequences before they happen, and
the negative consequences of selling your credibility short is supposed
to be a lack of credibility.

Maybe Democrats, bureaucrats, and their fans in the news media can take
solace in the realization that future generations will always look back
at their disgraceful behavior over the last five years as a textbook
example of what happens when the government, the experts, and the news
media completely destroy their own credibility. Their monumental
contempt for average people, their outright lying, and their profound
stupidity should be remembered forever.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 23, 2021, 12:08:47 AM8/23/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Aug 23, 2021, 12:13:07 AM8/23/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 23, 2021, 12:24:42 AM8/23/21
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart