Daily WDJW HealthTip for 09/25/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2022, 4:13:56 AMSep 25
It's when we've always humility (2 Corinthians 12:9-10) in our LORD
that we become healthier than ever as we http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2022, 11:24:59 AMSep 26
It's when we've always patience (2 Peter 3:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 27, 2022, 8:58:07 AMSep 27
It's when we've always faithfulness (Esther 4:14) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 28, 2022, 7:56:23 AMSep 28
It's when we've always love (1 Peter 4:8) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2022, 8:28:58 AMSep 29
It's when we've always kindness (Proverbs 12:25) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 30, 2022, 8:38:39 AMSep 30
It's when we've always love (1 John 4:18-19) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 1, 2022, 8:22:45 AMOct 1
It's when we've always kindness (Luke 6:35) in our LORD that we become