‘No One Could Have Predicted It’: Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces $108 Million Program To Address Pandemic Learning Loss

Michael Ejercito

Aug 6, 2023, 8:16:48 PM8/6/23
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/15ir3k9/no_one_could_have_predicted_it_gov_kathy_hochul/

‘No One Could Have Predicted It’: Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces $108
Million Program To Address Pandemic Learning Loss
Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces Pandemic Learning Loss
Programs
Screenshot - YouTube - Governor Kathy Hochul

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

BRANDON POULTER
CONTRIBUTOR
August 03, 2023
4:47 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

exp-player-logo
Elon Musk Says Cage Fight
With Mark Zuckerberg Will Be Livestreamed On Twitter, Proceeds Will Be
Donated To Veterans
Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul on Thursday announced over $100
million in funding for New York schools to address pandemic-era learning
loss and trauma, according to a press release.

Hochul said that $100 million would be used to address pandemic learning
loss and trauma when schools were closed due to Covid-19, and that $8
million would go to creating mental health clinics in schools, according
to the press release. Hochul gave a speech laying out the specifics of
the program, saying individual school districts or a consortium of
school districts would be able to apply for grants from the program.
(RELATED: Students Could Lose $70,000 Each In Their Lifetimes Thanks To
Pandemic Learning Loss)

“No one could have predicted it,” New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said
talking about pandemic learning loss.

“Something happened during that period of time, unforeseen, no one at
the beginning of the pandemic in March of 2020 could have foreseen that
three years later despite the fact that we had vaccinations, we saved
lives and people are starting to get back to work and feeling somewhat
normal again we could not of foreseen the impact that this has had on
our most vulnerable, our kids,” Hochul said.

“The new State matching fund, the $100 million Recover from COVID School
Program, will provide funding to create or expand programs to help
students address trauma caused by the pandemic, prioritizing school
districts with the highest need,” according to the press release.

New York schools didn’t fully reopen from COVID-19 until September 2021.
New Mexico, Illinois and New Hampshire began offering tutoring to combat
pandemic learning loss. Students need more than four extra months in
school to catch up with grade-level expectations, a July report from the
NWEA, a nonprofit organization that provides grades Pre-K-12 assessment
data, said.

“The effects of the pandemic on our students were devastating and
irreversible,” Hochul said.

Hochul’s office did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News
Foundation’s request for comment.

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 6, 2023, 8:23:20 PM8/6/23
In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use
Apostle Paul's secret (http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ). Though masking
is less protective, it helps us avoid the appearance of doing the evil
of spreading airborne pathogens while there are people getting sick
because of not being 100% protected. It is written that we're to
"abstain from **all** appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22
w/**emphasis**).

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-22.htm

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the US & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Aug 6, 2023, 9:22:59 PM8/6/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 6, 2023, 9:36:38 PM8/6/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart