Breaking pandemic news --> "Hai Voai" is Rapid COVID-19 Test **positive** today (07/20/22) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 20, 2022, 3:08:25 PMJul 20
@Lauryn Greene wrote in part:

> 1 HeartDoc ...

@Hai Voai wrote in part:

> Last fight ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hai Voai, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Hai, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Hai Voai wrote:

(nothing for 13 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hai Voai, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Hai, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072022

Negative control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/p1OywBTJAAAJ

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

These "good works" (Ephesians 2:10) is what LORD Jesus means by His
parable of the http://tinyurl.com/SamaritanDoctor (Luke 10:25-37):
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/R8YHuo3nb3c/m/hnKs4JdrAAAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 20, 2022, 3:17:13 PMJul 20

@louis ecorchevolle wrote in part:

> @thinkerly1 ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @louis ecorchevolle, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Louisi, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@louis ecorchevolle wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @louis ecorchevolle, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Louis, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 22, 2022, 5:47:53 AMJul 22

@Tqwia Agwe wrote in part:

> I had Natural ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tqwia Agwe, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> TA, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Tqwia Agwe wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tqwia Agwe, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, TA, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072222

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 3:34:22 AMJul 23

@Westside Smitty wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Westside Smitty, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Smitty, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Westside Smitty wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 17 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Westside Smitty, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Smitty, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072322

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 3:43:44 AMJul 23

@jhony 3tears wrote in part:

> @Gibby Cash ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jhony 3tears, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jhony, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@jhony 3tears wrote:

(nothing for 17 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jhony 3tears, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jhony, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 3:53:20 AMJul 23

@Mark Lasky wrote in part:

> @ggofthejungle ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mark Lasky, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Mark, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Mark Lasky wrote:

(nothing for 23 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mark Lasky, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mark, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072322c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 3:57:20 AMJul 23

@ggofthejungle wrote in part:

> @Mark Lasky ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ggofthejungle, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> GG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@ggofthejungle wrote:

(nothing for 23 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ggofthejungle, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, GG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072322d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 4:05:25 AMJul 23
@Republican Taliban wrote in part:

> Must ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Republican Taliban, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, RT,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Republican Taliban wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Republican Taliban, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RT, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Republican Taliban wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 11 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Republican Taliban, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RT, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072322e

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 24, 2022, 12:37:23 AMJul 24

@Cho Biden wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Cho Biden, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Cho, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Cho Biden wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Cho Biden, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Cho, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072422

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 24, 2022, 12:42:59 AMJul 24
@Akira Kurosawa wrote in part:

> Nobodies ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Akira Kurosawa, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Akira,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Akira Kurosawa wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Akira Kurosawa, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Akira, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Akira Kurosawa wrote:

(nothing for 14 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Akira Kurosawa, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Akira, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2022, 4:08:04 AMJul 25

@FreeDeliveryPrinting wrote in part:

> No matter where ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @FreeDeliveryPrinting, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FreeDe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@FreeDeliveryPrinting wrote:

(nothing for 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @FreeDeliveryPrinting, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FreeDe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072522

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2022, 1:23:49 AMJul 26

@double q wrote in part:

> you need ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @double q, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> DQ, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@double q wrote:

(nothing for 12 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @double q, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, DQ, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072622

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 12:49:22 AMJul 27

@final fight wrote in part:

> Finally ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @final fight, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FF, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@final fight wrote:

(nothing for 16 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @final fight, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FF, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072722

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 12:57:56 AMJul 27

@All_Day wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @All_Day, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> AD, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@All_Day wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @All_Day, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, AD, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072722b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 1:10:32 AMJul 27
@PREPPER FROM THE BX wrote in part:

> HERE ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @PREPPER FROM THE BX, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Prepper,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@PREPPER FROM THE BX wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @PREPPER FROM THE BX, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Prepper, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@PREPPER FROM THE BX wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @PREPPER FROM THE BX, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Prepper, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072722c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 1:41:54 AMJul 28

@joe schmo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe schmo, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Joe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@joe schmo wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe schmo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Joe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 1:47:41 AMJul 28

@Pat Johnson wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pat Johnson, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Pat, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Pat Johnson wrote:

(nothing for 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pat Johnson, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Pat, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 1:55:03 AMJul 28

@Laughing at the trollzzzzz wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Laughing at the trollzzzzz, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Lol, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Laughing at the trollzzzzz wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Laughing at the trollzzzzz, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Lol, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 2:03:02 AMJul 28

@Buddy Mckimmey wrote in part:

> Good luck with ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Buddy Mckimmey, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Lol, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Buddy Mckimmey wrote:

(nothing for 15 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Buddy Mckimmey, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Buddy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 2:08:47 AMJul 28

@Ewok Warrior wrote in part:

> I'm sure ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ewok Warrior, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Nymshifter, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Ewok Warrior wrote:

(nothing for 14 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ewok Warrior, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Nymshifter, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822e

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 2:16:21 AMJul 28

@Tracy Day wrote in part:

> Tr...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tracy Day, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Tracy, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Tracy Day wrote:

(nothing for 22 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tracy Day, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tracy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822f

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:02:05 AMJul 29

@John Roberts wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Roberts, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> John, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@John Roberts wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Roberts, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, John, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:05:03 AMJul 29

@nozecone wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @nozecone, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> NC, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@nozecone wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @nozecone, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, NC, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:11:08 AMJul 29

@L!beral Moonbat wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @L!beral Moonbat, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Libby, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:18:10 AMJul 29
@Shirley Timple wrote in part:

> I'll give you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Timple, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Shirley,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Shirley Timple wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Timple, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Shirley, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Shirley Timple wrote:

(nothing for 13 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Timple, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Shirley, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 30, 2022, 1:40:04 AMJul 30

@squidweirdo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @squidweirdo, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Squidward, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@squidweirdo wrote:

(nothing for 12 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @squidweirdo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Squidward, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive073022

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 2, 2022, 2:04:51 AMAug 2

@Blair wrote in part:

> Even Rove ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Blair, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Blair, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Blair wrote:

(nothing for 17 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Blair, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Blair, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080222

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 2, 2022, 2:13:35 AMAug 2

@AndrewDeLong wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @AndrewDeLong, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> ADL, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@AndrewDeLong wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @AndrewDeLong, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, ADL, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080222b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 3, 2022, 6:03:23 AMAug 3

@Kia Sutu wrote in part:

> Last ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kia Sutu, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Kia, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Kia Sutu wrote:

(nothing for 16 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kia Sutu, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Kia, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080322

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2022, 2:15:13 AMAug 4

@777Skeptic wrote in part:

> @Rovio64 ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @777Skeptic, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Skeptic, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@777Skeptic wrote:

(nothing for 27 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @777Skeptic, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Skeptic, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080422

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2022, 2:26:44 AMAug 4

@Rovio64 wrote in part:

> What..

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rovio64, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rovio, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Rovio64 wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rovio64, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Rovio, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2022, 4:20:46 PMAug 5
@Finnbar Saunders wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Finnbar Saunders, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Finnbar,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Finnbar Saunders wrote in part:

> @Roger Out ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Finnbar Saunders, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Finnbar, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Finnbar Saunders wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Finnbar Saunders, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Finnbar, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080522

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2022, 4:25:25 PMAug 5

@Rockwell Collins wrote in part:

> @Roger Out ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rockwell Collins, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rockwell, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Rockwell Collins wrote:

(nothing for 10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rockwell Collins, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Rockwell, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080522b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2022, 4:31:21 PMAug 5

@Andrea Madden wrote in part:

> 1 HeartDoc ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Andrea Madden, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Andrea, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Andrea Madden wrote:

(nothing for 33 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Andrea Madden, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Andrea, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080522c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 6, 2022, 1:57:53 PMAug 6

@Painkiller Jones wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Painkiller Jones, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> PJ, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Painkiller Jones wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 35 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Painkiller Jones, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, PJ, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080622

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 8, 2022, 10:18:56 PMAug 8

@Dave Murray wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dave Murray, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dave, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dave Murray wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dave Murray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dave, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080822

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2022, 8:47:19 AMAug 9
@WhyFeartheTruthNow wrote in part:

> I am ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @WhyFeartheTruthNow, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, WFTN,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@WhyFeartheTruthNow wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @WhyFeartheTruthNow, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WFTN, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@WhyFeartheTruthNow wrote:

(nothing for 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @WhyFeartheTruthNow, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, WFTN, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080922

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2022, 8:55:49 AMAug 9

@jaslady22 wrote in part:

> @Martin Cicchino ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jaslady22, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> JasLady, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@jaslady22 wrote:

(nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jaslady22, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, JasLady, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2022, 8:59:36 AMAug 9

@Henry Roman wrote in part:

> @jaslady22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Henry Roman, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Henry, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Henry Roman wrote:

(nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Henry Roman, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Henry, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080922d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 1:07:46 AMAug 10

@Dr. James Olack wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dr. James Olack, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> DocJames, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dr. James Olack wrote:

(nothing for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dr. James Olack, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, DocJames, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081022

HeartDoc Andrew