Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that MichaelE does **not** have COVID-19 today (07/23/22) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 3:52:58 PMJul 23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
>HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62265648
>>>

>>> UK Covid cases continue to rise
>>> Published
>>> 1 day ago
>>> comments
> [...]
>>>
>>> The ONS data is always a couple of weeks behind the curve for new
>>> infections but this big dataset gives the most accurate overview for the UK.
>>>
>>> Other data sources, such as the government Covid dashboard - which is
>>> more current but reflects far fewer Covid test results - suggest that
>>> for England the number of new infections may already have peaked.
>>>

>>> Graph of Covid infections
>>> In the latest report, for the week ending 13 July, the ONS estimates
>>> Covid rates were:
>>>
>>> One in 17 in England - up from one in 19 the week before
>>> One in 17 in Wales - the same as the previous week
>>> One in 20 in Northern Ireland - down from one in 17
>>> One in 15 in Scotland - up from one in 16
>>> Many of the recent cases have been caused by fast-spreading sub-variants
>>> of Omicron, called BA.4 and BA.5.
>>>
>>> Nearly eight out of 10 Covid infections in the UK are now caused by BA.5.
>>>
>>> People are still able to catch the infection even if they have had Covid
>>> before.
>>>
>>> But vaccines are still doing a good job of helping protect people from
>>> getting very sick with the virus.
>>>
>>> The ONS data is collated by testing thousands of people from UK
>>> households - whether they have symptoms or not - to estimate how much
>>> virus is around.
>>>
>>> Kara Steel, senior statistician for the Covid-19 infection survey, said
>>> there were some uncertain trends in the latest data across Scotland,
>>> Wales and Northern Ireland.
>>>
>>> She added: "It is too early to say if this most recent wave is starting
>>> to peak, but we will continue to closely monitor the data."
>>>
>>> Graph of Covid hospitalisations. Data from the UK Government dashboard
>>> Separate data shows, on average, week on week, hospital cases have
>>> started to ease in Scotland and England.
>>>
>>> In England on 18 July, there were, on average, about 1,720 new hospital
>>> admissions with a positive Covid test, each day.
>>>
>>> The week before, the figure was 1,861.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5VyagspE-j4/m/P5gzq6yVEAAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2022, 11:02:15 AMJul 25
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
> > >result in creating new and limiting precedent. The pro-life community
> > >needs to switch from years of being on the offensive to being on the
> > >defense. It needs now to hold the ground gained in Dobbs while
> > >pro-choice advocates must now shift to the offense in litigation after
> > >years of defending Roe.
> > >
> > >South Carolina has moved to lower its ban from the 20th to the 6th week
> > >of a pregnancy.
> > >
> > >Here is the critical language:
> > >
> > >Section 44-41-860. (A) It is unlawful to knowingly or
> > >intentionally aid, abet, or conspire with another person to violate the
> > >provisions contained in Section 44-41-830. A person who violates this
> > >section is guilty of a felony and is subject to the same penalties as
> > >provided in Section 44-41-830.
> > >
> > > (B) The prohibition against aiding and abetting a violation of
> > >Section 44-41-830 includes, but is not limited to knowingly and
> > >intentionally:
> > >
> > > (1) providing information to a pregnant woman, or someone
> > >seeking information on behalf of a pregnant woman, by telephone,
> > >internet, or any other mode of communication regarding
>self-administered
> > >abortions or the means to obtain an abortion, knowing that the
> > >information will be used, or is reasonably likely to be used, for an
> > >abortion;
> > >
> > > (2) hosting or maintaining an internet website, providing
> > >access to an internet website, or providing an internet service
> > >purposefully directed to a pregnant woman who is a resident of this
> > >State that provides information on how to obtain an abortion, knowing
> > >that the information will be used, or is reasonably likely to be used
> > >for an abortion;
> > >
> > > (3) offering or providing abortion doula services, knowing
> > >that the services will be used, or are reasonably likely to be used for
> > >an abortion;
> > >
> > > (4) providing a referral to an abortion provider, knowing
> > >that the referral will result, or is reasonably likely to result, in an
> > >abortion; and
> > >
> > > (5) providing a referral to an abortion provider and
> > >receiving monetary remuneration, or other compensation, from an
>abortion
> > >provider for the referral.
> > "'Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ending decades of federal
> > abortion rights' thereby reminding us that abortions are the terrible
> > consequence of #TerriblyHungry people misbehaving terribly like
> > #Jan621 Insurrectionist #HangryDJT and motivates us to redouble our
> > efforts to #ConvinceItForward to stop being #Hangry in hopes of
> > stopping the #MourningInAmerica" -- HeartDoc Andrew
> >
> > Source:
> >
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbY86WqEQE&lc=Ugz7f-yaXdea7oYt3dR4AaABAg
> >
> > Shorter more shareable link:
> > https://tinyurl.com/RoeWadeOverturned
> >
> > Suggested further reading:
> > http://bit.ly/h_angry (2 Kings 6:29)
> >
> > Instead of hangry, I am simply wonderfully hungry (

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/uXqDmvL5Trs/m/Ei-R4wIjEQAJ

Ed Debevic

Jul 26, 2022, 3:59:35 PMJul 26
COVID-19 or not, you're both still just low life gooks. Hang
yourselves.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2022, 6:05:24 PMJul 26
(news) 07/26/22 Ed/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 2:06:34 AMJul 27
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> precautionary measures.
>>>
>>> Omicron fuels COVID-19 reinfections
>>> When Lyndall recovered from her second COVID infection, she thought she
>>> had months of immunity. Just six weeks later, she was battling the virus
>>> again.
>>>
>>> A woman in a green top sitting in her living room
>>> Read more
>>> "[We need] strong public health messaging that if you have the slightest
>>> symptoms, do a RAT test. If it's negative, go out and get a PCR test.
>>>
>>> "The other thing they must do is get boosters. Two doses is not enough."
>>>
>>> Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly released a statement saying the advice
>>> was clear — people should wear masks in crowded indoor environments
>>> beyond their homes.
>>>
>>> 'Relentless' toll on health workers
>>> Health workers have felt the strain perhaps more than anyone.
>>>
>>> As the pandemic stretches on, doctors and nurses are becoming burnt out
>>> by the ongoing burden on the health system.
>>>
>>> Read more about the spread of COVID-19:
>>> What we know about the new COVID subvariant BA.2.75, or 'Centaurus'
>>> How likely are you to get COVID-19 again?
>>> Fears outbreaks could be 'similar or greater' than Omicron in aged care
>>> Kylie Ward, the chief executive of the Australian College of Nursing,
>>> said she was very concerned about health workers.
>>>
>>> "They've been giving now for years and it's been relentless and this is
>>> our third winter," she said.
>>>
>>> "It's not only their physical health but their emotional health and
>>> mental health and wellbeing I'm concerned about.
>>>
>>> "I have raised concerns about moral injury and the stress that the
>>> profession is under."
>>>
>>> She said healthcare workers deserved empathy.
>>>
>>> "We don't have enough nurses, and those that we do have must be well
>>> over exhausted now," she said.
>>>
>>> "So, please be patient, be kind, wear masks, wash hands and practice
>>> really good infection-control measures to minimise the spread of this
>>> infection."
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> Australia, & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/isL1TBAHMD4/m/YnzZwPwNAwAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 2:12:09 AMJul 27
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> Rachel Clarke
>>> Rachel Clarke
>>> Read more
>>> Asked about the contributory factors, the most frequently cited were:
>>> “likely futility of CPR” (88% pre-pandemic, 91% now): coexisting
>>> conditions (89% both pre-pandemic and now): and patient wishes (83.5%
>>> pre-pandemic, 80.5% now). Advance care plans and “quality of life” after
>>> resuscitation were also commonly cited.
>>> The number of respondents who said “patient age” was a major factor
>>> informing their decision grew from 50.5% pre-pandemic to about 60%. And
>>> the proportion who cited a patient’s frailty rose by 15 percentage
>>> points from 58% pre-pandemic to 73%.
>>> The biggest change, however, was in those citing “resource limitation”,
>>> which increased by 20 percentage points, from 2.5% to 22.5%.
>>> Sign up to First Edition, our free daily newsletter – every weekday
>>> morning at 7am BST
>>> Enter your email address
>>> Name
>>> Sign up
>>> We operate Google reCAPTCHA to protect our website and the Google
>>> Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
>>> When asked whether the thresholds for escalating patients to intensive
>>> care or providing palliative care had changed, the largest proportion
>>> said the “same or unsure”: 46% (weighted) for referral; 64.5% (weighted)
>>> for palliative care.
>>> But a substantial minority said that they now had a higher threshold for
>>> referral to intensive care (22.5% weighted) and a lower threshold for
>>> palliation (18.5% weighted).
>>> “What is yet to be determined is whether these changes will now stay the
>>> same indefinitely, revert back to pre-pandemic practices, or evolve even
>>> further,” the researchers concluded.
>>> When it came to euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide, the responses
>>> showed the pandemic has led to marginal, but not statistically
>>> significant, changes of opinion.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5O7GpymcUjM/m/oPsO7FcOAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 11:44:40 AMJul 27
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> abortion, done in the name of autonomy,” the tweet read, later adding,
>>> “Liberation that costs innocent lives is just oppression that is
>>> redistributed.”
>>>
>>> The university told CNN Collier was chosen to be the keynote speaker by
>>> members of the medical school’s Gold Humanism Honor Society. In a
>>> statement, the university stood by the decision to keep her as the event
>>> speaker.
>>>
>>> READ MORE:
>>> Investing In Detroit: How New Development Projects Signal Change In The City
>>> “The White Coat Ceremony is not a platform for discussion of
>>> controversial issues,” the statement said. “Its focus will always be on
>>> welcoming students into the profession of medicine. Dr. Collier never
>>> planned to address a divisive topic as part of her remarks. However, the
>>> University of Michigan does not revoke an invitation to a speaker based
>>> on their personal beliefs.”
>>>
>>> The university also reiterated that its reproductive care still includes
>>> abortion.
>>>
>>> “The University of Michigan and Michigan Medicine remain committed to
>>> providing high quality, safe reproductive care for patients, across all
>>> their reproductive health needs. This includes abortion care,” the
>>> statement said.
>>>
>>> Following the Supreme Court‘s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, abortion
>>> remains legal in Michigan. While the state had a 1931 abortion ban on
>>> the books, the restriction is temporarily blocked by a state court.
>>>
>>> CNN reached out to Collier for comment but has not received a response.
>>>
>>> Collier said during the ceremony that she was honored to be chosen to
>>> speak. Before giving a speech to the new students about how to survive
>>> and flourish in the medical field, she appeared to nod to the controversy.
>>>
>>> “I want to acknowledge the deep wounds our community has suffered over
>>> the past several weeks,” she said. “We have a great deal of work to do
>>> for healing to occur and I hope that for today, for this time, we can
>>> focus on what matters most, coming together to support our newly
>>> accepted students and their families with a goal of welcoming them into
>>> one of the greatest vocations that exists on this earth — the vocation
>>> of medicine.”
>>
>> "'Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ending decades of federal
>> abortion rights' thereby reminding us that abortions are the terrible
>> consequence of #TerriblyHungry people misbehaving terribly like
>> #Jan621 Insurrectionist #HangryDJT and motivates us to redouble our
>> efforts to #ConvinceItForward to stop being #Hangry in hopes of
>> stopping the #MourningInAmerica" -- HeartDoc Andrew
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbY86WqEQE&lc=Ugz7f-yaXdea7oYt3dR4AaABAg
>>
>> Shorter more shareable link:
>> https://tinyurl.com/RoeWadeOverturned
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://bit.ly/h_angry (2 Kings 6:29)
>>
>> Instead of hangry, I am simply wonderfully hungry (

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/2bUeRbYFNx4/m/_9zzeJMtAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 7, 2022, 12:27:05 PMAug 7
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> there as quickly as possible.
>>>
>>> Toni was put under general anaesthetic and the hospital's medics fought
>>> to save her and Darcey.
>>>
>>> "I came round and I was surrounded," she said.
>>>
>>> "I was out of the theatre then, in a side room, and surrounded by doctors.
>>>
>>> "That was when the doctor had told me that Darcey hadn't made it.
>>>
>>> "Lee walked through the door and kind of looked really hopeful and I
>>> just shook my head at him."
>>>
>>> She said remembering that moment "doesn't get any easier".
>>>
>>> Dr Anustha Sivananthan
>>> Image caption,
>>> Dr Anustha Sivananthan said unvaccinated mums-to-be accounted for "one
>>> in five people in intensive care units"
>>> Toni did not have the option of getting vaccinated, something which is
>>> now seen as essential to protect both mother and baby.
>>>
>>> However, in some parts of North-West England, 60% of expectant mothers
>>> do not have that protection, so mobile clinics are being used to try to
>>> make it easier for them to have a jab.
>>>
>>> Dr Anustha Sivananthan, medical director at Cheshire and Wirral
>>> Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, said "one in five people in intensive
>>> care units are women who are pregnant who haven't been vaccinated".
>>>
>>> "It's as high as that, which is why we're encouraging as many pregnant
>>> women or even women wanting to become pregnant to come forward and have
>>> their vaccination."
>>>
>>> Nancy and Toni Dennan
>>> Image caption,
>>> The couple have since had another daughter, Nancy, but want Darcey's
>>> legacy to be one of helping other people
>>> Seven months ago, Toni and Lee had another daughter, Nancy.
>>>
>>> Lee said it was "amazing just hearing her cry and seeing her for the
>>> first time".
>>>
>>> Toni added that she had "never been so happy to hear a baby cry".
>>>
>>> "We know what you can lose and it's just not worth the risk, so I would
>>> urge every pregnant woman to get that vaccine."
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ajY5Mg3wBlA/m/Q2wC-tnRAgAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (

Michael Ejercito

Aug 8, 2022, 10:29:15 AMAug 8
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/CDefovI2JtY/m/QFR4c07nAwAJ
> Positive control on USENET:

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
> 17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
> pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
> Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
> (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
> say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
> especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
> as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
> http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
> the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Laus DEO !
>
> Suggested further reading:

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

> Shorter link:
> http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

Michael

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 8, 2022, 11:41:48 AMAug 8
> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1)

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Aug 8, 2022, 12:26:30 PMAug 8
On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 07:29:31 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 9:25:09 AM UTC-7, HeartQuack Andrew wrote:
> > Michael Ejercito wrote:
> > > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

<gook shite snipped>

> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

You DO got COVID, gook, and I hope it kills you. You slant eyed
mongoloids were responsible for bringing COVID into your host
country, no wonder there's so much anti-gook sentiment!

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 8, 2022, 12:55:25 PMAug 8
(news) 08/08/22 Revd/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 12:11:06 AMAug 10
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> McConnell, missed the stump-style speaking event because of Senate
>>> duties in Washington.
>>> Sen. Paul and other conservative critics have focused their ire at how
>>> the pandemic was handled on Fauci. Paul has promised to wage a vigorous
>>> review into the origins of the coronavirus if Republicans retake the
>>> Senate and he lands a committee chairmanship. The Senate currently has a
>>> 50-50 split, but Democrats have the edge with Vice President Kamala
>>> Harris’ tie-breaking vote.
>>> 2022 MIDTERM ELECTIONS
>>> In wake of floods, typical barbs at Kentucky political event
>>> Clackamas County again under fire for election issues
>>> Pinal County names new recorder amid election woes reshuffle
>>> Progressive and centrist Dems battle for Vermont House seat
>>> Continuing her comments about Fauci, Kelley Paul said: “Now some people
>>> ask why me, why is Rand so hard on poor Dr. Fauci? Well it’s simple,
>>> because the American people deserve the truth.
>>
>> It is written that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the truth (John
>> 14:6) and that only He is good (Matthew 19:17) so that though we don't
>> "deserve the truth," He deserves our following His example of living
>> http://WonderfullyHungry.org
>>
>>> “We deserve the truth about the origins of a virus that killed millions
>>> of people,” she added.
>>
>> It is described in the 1st chapter of the Gospel of John that the LORD
>> is the origin of all things both good **and** evil.
>>
>> Nonetheless, even evil things such as COVID-19 "work for the good of
>> those who love the LORD." (Romans 8:28)
>>
>> We love (John 14:15) the LORD when we, as His friends (John 15:14) do
>> what He wants:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net
>
> Indeed we do!
>

>>> U.S. intelligence agencies remain divided on the origins of the
>>> coronavirus but believe China’s leaders did not know about the virus
>>> before the start of the global pandemic, according a Biden-ordered
>>> review that was released last summer.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/og_Ej5cEHEQ/m/skbB3YU2BAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Aug 10, 2022, 12:32:00 AMAug 10
Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 07:29:31 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> <gook shite snipped>
>
>> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
>
> You DO got COVID, gook, and I hope it kills you.
Wrong!

Dr. Chung noted that I have no COVID.
> You slant eyed
> mongoloids were responsible for bringing COVID into your host
> country, no wonder there's so much anti-gook sentiment!

Slant eyes are beside the point!

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 12:48:58 AMAug 10
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/-eIG4DHz2oA/m/Y7CG6dyQAAAJ

[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 12:00:25 PMAug 10
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> Sauer has experienced this at work and in her personal life.
>>> "In my own family, we have struggled to get access to health care for my
>>> kids and my parents," says Sauer.
>>> Her 80-year-old father, who has Parkinson's disease, had a fall over the
>>> winter holidays and was hospitalized. "I was with him, caring for him in
>>> the hospital. My mom had COVID at the time, so she wasn't able to be
>>> there," she says. "And I couldn't figure out how to get him out of the
>>> hospital."
>>> He needed to go to a skilled nursing facility, but she couldn't get him
>>> into one. "I found two nursing homes that seemed like good fits," says
>>> Sauer. "And they both shut down because they had COVID outbreaks the
>>> same day."
>>> This is still one of the biggest problems that the state's hospitals are
>>> facing right now, she adds. "We can't get people out of the hospitals
>>> right now. There's no back door, but the front door is wide open to the
>>> emergency room."
>>> There are patients who spend as many as 90 days in a hospital, she says,
>>> when the average hospital stay is three days. "So they've taken the
>>> space of 30 patients who needed care."
>>> This is why, more than two years into the pandemic, she says, people are
>>> still unable to schedule regular procedures, everything from knee and
>>> heart valve replacements, to cancer treatments.
>>> These procedures may be considered "elective," but postponing them can
>>> have major repercussions on a patient's health and quality of life, she
>>> adds.
>>> "You have a chance of falling, you are probably going to gain weight,"
>>> says Sauer. "You're going to lose flexibility. You know, all those
>>> things contribute to a potential decline, cardiac issues, respiratory
>>> issues." Which can in turn also increase someone' risk of serious
>>> illness from COVID.
>>> "I think that the toll of this delayed care is tremendous," she says.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/uW3jz2DeqQU/m/aQguwDddBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 16, 2022, 2:00:47 AMAug 16
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> wrote on Twitter.
>>> Vaccination numbers have fallen off in recent months, with little change
>>> among adults and little update among children, even after the vaccines
>>> were authorized and recommended for kids as young as 6 months old.
>>> No new treatments have been authorized since December 2021, and a number
>>> of the treatments have been shown as less effective against newer
>>> strains of the virus that causes COVID-19, as have the vaccines and, in
>>> some cases, natural immunity.
>>> Nearly half of the 20 papers and briefs cited by the CDC in support of
>>> the adjusted guidance were published in 2020 or 2021, while a number of
>>> others were released in early 2022.
>>> No Mandates Rescinded Yet
>>> Among the most significant changes in the guidance: a rollback of
>>> recommendations for asymptomatic testing for individuals exposed to
>>> COVID-19, loosening guidance related to tracing contacts of COVID-19
>>> cases, and ending quarantine recommendations for people exposed to a
>>> positive case.
>>> Some rules are stricter for high-risk settings such as nursing homes.
>>> Masking is also recommended for 10 days for people who were exposed to
>>> COVID-19, including when a person is at home around others.
>>> Bhattacharya, who co-authored the Great Barrington Declaration in 2020,
>>> a document that called for focused protection on the elderly and fewer
>>> restrictions on others, said that the guidance is closely aligned with
>>> the principles outlined in the declaration.
>>> Based on the new guidance, the CDC should immediately rescind the
>>> COVID-19 vaccine mandate for foreign travelers entering The United
>>> States, a policy imposed in November 2021, the professor added.
>>> The CDC’s webpage describing the mandate says that the agency “is
>>> reviewing this page to align with updated guidance.” The U.S. government
>>> has not adjusted or rescinded any of its vaccine mandates since the
>>> guidance was changed.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4Pnh9xiW7jQ/m/KuDJgyTgAQAJ

Michael Ejercito

Aug 16, 2022, 10:12:32 AMAug 16
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

Michael

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 16, 2022, 10:59:56 AMAug 16
> Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1)

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 19, 2022, 2:33:40 PMAug 19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
> > >deaths than the five-year average – around 1,089 a week – none of which
> > >is linked to Covid. The figure is more than three times the number of
> > >people who died because of the virus over the same period, which stood
> > >at 2,811.
>
> > Excess deaths during a COVID pandemic will nonetheless be linked to
> > COVID, if not now, then in the future, albeit retrospectively.
>
> > >Even analysis that takes into account ageing population changes has
> > >identified a substantial ongoing excess.
> > >There were 103 Covid deaths in England on August 11 and the seven-day
> > >average is currently around 111 fatalities per day.
> > >Questioned by The Telegraph, the Department of Health admitted it had
> > >asked the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities to look into
>the
> > >figures and had discovered that the majority were linked to largely
> > >preventable heart and stroke and diabetes-related conditions.
> > >Many appointments and treatments were cancelled as the NHS battled the
> > >pandemic throughout 2020 and last year, leading to a huge backlog that
> > >the health service is still struggling to bring down.
> > >This week, an internal memo from the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in
> > >Wigan, leaked to the Health Service Journal, warned it was becoming
> > >“increasingly common” for patients to die in A&E as they waited for
> > >treatment.
> > >PATIENTS ARE WAITING LONGER FOR EMERGENCY CARE Number of patients
>facing
> > >a 12+ hour wait
> > >
> > >24,000
> > >20,000
> > >16,000
> > >12,000
> > >8,000
> > >4,000
> > >0
> > >2019
> > >2020
> > >2021
> > >2022
> > >SOURCE: BMA
> > >Dr Charmaine Griffiths, the British Heart Foundation chief executive,
> > >said: “We’re deeply concerned by the initial findings that excess
>deaths
> > >in recent months seem to be being driven by cardiovascular disease.
> > >“Without significant help for the NHS from the Government now, this
> > >situation can only get worse.”
> > >Last week, official England-wide statistics showed emergency care
> > >standards had hit an all-time low.
> > >Juliet Bouvier, the Stroke Association chief executive, said: “We know
> > >people haven’t been having their routine appointments for the past few
> > >years now, so we’ve been anticipating a rise in strokes for quite a
> > >while now.
> > >“This lack of opportunity to identify risk factors for stroke, coupled
> > >with increasing ambulance delays, is a recipe for increased stroke
> > >mortality and disability in those that survive.”
> > >Read more here: Silent crisis of soaring excess deaths gripping Britain

Long-COVID is a very big "iceberg" that afflicts millions of Britons
and is possibly the root cause of most if not all of the excess
"non-COVID" deaths in the U.K. at the moment during this on-going
pandemic. Folks with Long-COVID typically no longer test positive with
either PCR or antigen and thus are being categorized as "non-COVID"
possibly unto their deaths from either suicide (Long-COVID-brain) or
heart attack (Long-COVID-heart).

> > The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
> > the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
> > ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
> > among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
> > asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
> > 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
> > doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
> > best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
> > mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
> > Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
> > slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
> > http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
> > vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
> >
> > Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
> > ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/SJjzXiyGA6M/m/HUMdqa7WAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 22, 2022, 12:12:55 AMAug 22
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> actually vulnerable to Covid were properly shielded.
>>> Lest we forget that in the last quarter of 2020, the mean age of those
>>> dying with and of Covid was estimated to be 82.4 years, while the risk
>>> of dying of it if you were under 60 was less than 0.5 per cent. Who
>>> wouldn’t now take those odds compared to being diagnosed with cancer,
>>> circulatory or cardiovascular related conditions and being made to wait
>>> months for post-pandemic treatment?
>>> None of this has come as a surprise to those running organisations like
>>> the British Heart Foundation or the Stroke Foundation, which had
>>> predicted a sharp rise in deaths because “people haven’t been having
>>> their routine appointments for the past few years now”.
>>> And let’s not even get started on the mental health toll taken by the
>>> Government’s panic-mongering. Or the negative effect that work from home
>>> edicts have had on our already sedentary lifestyles, alcohol intake and
>>> waistlines. Not to mention the adverse impact on the education of a
>>> Covid generation whose schools and universities should, in hindsight,
>>> never, ever have been shut.
>>> The World Health Organisation said at the time that the Great Barrington
>>> Declaration “lacked scientific basis”, but nearly three years on from
>>> the start of the pandemic there has been precious little analysis of
>>> whether the raft of Covid restrictions either served the collective good
>>> – or actually saved lives in the round – compared with the lives that
>>> are now being lost as a result.
>>> These numbers aren’t just statistics – they are people’s husbands,
>>> wives, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons. The appalling truth is
>>> that a lot of these people would probably still be here today were it
>>> not for the lockdowns; lockdowns which seemingly did little to stop tens
>>> of thousands of people dying of Covid in the UK.
>>> We stayed at home to “protect the NHS”. It turns out the NHS isn’t there
>>> now to protect us.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/nOcXrWElISU/m/c5KJQdJRAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 25, 2022, 10:40:16 AMAug 25
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://archive.ph/XJiXA
>>>

>>> The consumer price index registers double-digit annual increase for
>>> first time in more than 40 years
>>>
>>> © Bloomberg
>>> Share on twitter (opens new window)
>>> Share on facebook (opens new window)
>>> Share on linkedin (opens new window)
>>> Save
>>> Chris Giles in London 30 MINUTES AGO
>>> 64
>>> Print this page
>>> Receive free UK inflation updates
>>> We’ll send you a myFT Daily Digest email rounding up the latest UK
>>> inflation news every morning.
>>> Accessibility helpSkip to content
>>>
>>> Enter your email address
>>> Sign up
>>> Need help?Start chat
>>> Close help popup
>>> The UK’s rate of inflation rose to 10.1 per cent in July, the first time
>>> it has registered a double-digit annual increase in more than four
>>> decades, driven by the higher cost of food.
>>> The increase in the consumer price index, higher than economists’
>>> expectations of 9.8 per cent, rose from a 9.4 per cent rate in June.
>>> The figures highlighted the difficult task the Bank of England faces
>>> bringing inflation down, now it has spread from high energy prices to
>>> other goods and services across the economy.
>>
>> The on-going COVID-19 pandemic w/increasing numbers of people disabled
>> with Long-COVID continues to have a very negative impact on the rate
>> of production of "goods and services across the economy."
>>
>>> The Office for National Statistics said on Wednesday the increase in
>>> July resulted principally from the higher cost of food last month.
>>> With the Conservative leadership hopefuls battling to become the next
>>> prime minister, the figures will draw further attention to the decline
>>> in living standards faced by households across the UK.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ib_UWABgM2U/m/QSzEMn0KAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 28, 2022, 11:51:04 PMAug 28
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://ethicsalarms.com/2022/08/24/unethical-quote-of-the-month-ethics-villain-dr-anthony-fauci/
>>>

>>> Unethical Quote Of The Month: Ethics Villain Dr. Anthony Fauci
>>> AUGUST 24, 2022 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> “Well, I don’t think it’s forever irreparably damaged anyone.”
>>> —Dr. Anthony Fauci, architect of the disastrous Wuhan virus response, to
>>> Fox News’ Neil Cavuto’s question, “In retrospect doctor, do you regret
>>> that it went too far? … Particularly for kids who couldn’t go to school
>>> except remotely, that it’s forever damaged them.”
>>>
>>> How Clintonian of the good doctor, picking up on Cavuto’s awkward
>>> “forever” and adding “irreparably” to make it seem especially extreme.
>>> Maybe the lockdown forever damaged people, but it didn’t forever
>>> irreparably damage people. The lockdown caused more than 200,000 small
>>> busineses to shut down during 2020 alone. Gee, is that “forever enough”?
>>> It murdered the economy, the arts, and sports; it was significantly
>>> responsible for the George Floyd riots. The education and social
>>> development of young children were indeed retarded permanently by the
>>> isolating experience of remote schooling, as increasing numbers of
>>> assessments indicate. The corruption of US elections in 2020 arising out
>>> of the lockdown did long-term damage to the public trust in elections;
>>> whether it is “forever permanent” is yet to be seen.
>>>
>>> It wrecked our small business, our savings, and our development permanently.
>>>
>>> What an asshole.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Zr154ZyPaPo/m/Ph54Pe6rAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 29, 2022, 12:10:56 AMAug 29
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> over the lives of citizens that it had never previously claimed. In
>>> government, decision-making was concentrated in the hands of the prime
>>> minister, a man with notoriously poor judgment and little taste for
>>> detail. The cabinet was kept out of the loop until near the end.
>>> Discussion of fundamental issues was ruled out in the name of collective
>>> responsibility.
>>> Sunak blames the government’s hysterical public messaging for
>>> aggravating the economic impact of the lockdown. Other countries did not
>>> stoke public fear in this irresponsible way. It has, he says,
>>> contributed to making the UK’s recovery the slowest in Europe. That is
>>> no doubt true. But there is a more serious criticism. Throughout
>>> history, fear has been the chief instrument of authoritarian rule.
>>> During the lockdown it was what enabled the government to silence
>>> dissent and inhibit discussion.
>>> The result illustrated some of the worst features of top-down
>>> government. The lack of wider deliberation and scrutiny leads to
>>> decisions being made on the hoof, without proper forethought, planning
>>> or research. It promotes loyalty at the expense of wisdom, and flattery
>>> at the expense of objective advice. It encourages overconfidence,
>>> banishing moderation and restraint. It was only the weakening of the
>>> prime minister’s political authority after the Owen Paterson affair that
>>> emboldened a supine cabinet to overrule him and his scientific advisers
>>> for the first time in December last year when the NHS feared being
>>> overwhelmed by the Omicron variant.
>>> Ministers and scientists responsible for a policy that has inflicted
>>> untold misery on an entire population naturally find it hard to admit
>>> they may have been mistaken. But closing ranks against the public
>>> interest usually fails in the end. There will be more embarrassing
>>> disclosures after this one. The official narrative is beginning to unravel.
>>> Lord Sumption is a former Supreme Court justice
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/BUC8EZqJh0o/m/ZEBujwKtAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 30, 2022, 11:26:36 AMAug 30
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> year's carnival and the participating bands and sound systems to work
>>> with us as organisers and the community to help pay our respects.
>>>
>>> "We stand by the Grenfell community and support them wholeheartedly."
>>>
>>> 2px presentational grey line
>>> Crowds at Notting Hill Carnival
>>> IMAGE SOURCE,VICTORIA JONES/PA WIRE
>>> Notting Hill Carnival
>>> The event takes place on the August Bank Holiday in Notting Hill,
>>> Westbourne Park and parts of Kensington
>>> The spectacle of music, dancing, food and drink is rooted in Caribbean
>>> culture, and has been influenced by the Windrush generation
>>> Over the past 55 years it has grown to become the second-biggest
>>> carnival in the world, after the one held in Rio de Janeiro
>>> The event aims to "promote unity and bring people of all ages together"
>>> The first festival was put on by Rhaune Laslett, who lived in Notting
>>> Hill and wanted to highlight and celebrate the diversity in her area
>>> 2px presentational grey line
>>> The Metropolitan Police said thousands of officers were on duty to keep
>>> the public safe.
>>>
>>> Commander Dr Alison Heydari said: "Being able to attend Carnival in
>>> person has been sorely missed for the last couple of years, so we are
>>> expecting large crowds in the Notting Hill area this weekend.
>>>
>>> "We are also working to keep the area safe with the festival organisers
>>> implementing 'safer spaces' where women and girls can go and seek advice
>>>from specially trained professionals, as well as the police.
>>>
>>> "Our officers are here to help you, if you feel like something doesn't
>>> look right please speak with us."
>>>
>>> Children at Notting Hill Carnival
>>> IMAGE SOURCE,EPA/ANDY RAIN
>>> Image caption,
>>> Carnival-goers said the event was a way of "expressing our freedom"
>>> Notting Hill Carnival goers
>>> IMAGE SOURCE,EPA/ANDY RAIN
>>> Image caption,
>>> Linett Kamala said Sunday was "very special" as it was "children's day"
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/oFYH3r3hgRY/m/Ie91rk-7BgAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over food don't have
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1) !

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 1, 2022, 11:50:58 AMSep 1
On Thu, 1 Sep 2022 08:34:57 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> inversion of reality.
>>> To keep up to speed with all the latest opinions and comment sign up to
>>> our free weekly Voices Dispatches newsletter by clicking here
>>> “If we had not had the lockdowns, the whole system would have been in
>>> deep, deep trouble and the impact on things like heart attacks and
>>> strokes, and all the other things people must still come forward for
>>> when they have them, would have been even worse than it was. I want,
>>> through all of you, to make it absolutely clear that that is an
>>> inversion of reality.”
>>> Recommended
>>> GCSEs: Results down from 2021 record high, but remain above pre-pandemic
>>> levels
>>> GCSEs: Results down from 2021 record high, but remain above pre-pandemic
>>> levels
>>> Letters: I was beginning to quite like Rishi Sunak – but not anymore
>>> Letters: I was beginning to quite like Rishi Sunak – but not anymore
>>> Editorial: We should still be following the science on Covid
>>> Editorial: We should still be following the science on Covid
>>> It seems that the present epidemic of amnesia is one unexpected
>>> consequence of Covid. The constant refrain that we have to “learn to
>>> live with Covid” seems intended to mean we shouldn’t worry about it and
>>> should treat it like a bad cold – indeed, we should forget all about
>>> that nasty pandemic, because if we stop thinking about coronavirus then
>>> it will go way. But of course it won’t, and one day a variant both more
>>> dangerous and more infectious will emerge.
>>> We should now be making sure the incidence of Covid is minimised,
>>> through simple precautions such as masks on crowded public transport,
>>> free testing kits and mandatory self-isolation while infectious. And one
>>> day, in extremis, we might need a lockdown to prevent a collapse of the
>>> NHS. If we took more precautions now, a lockdown would be less likely,
>>> but might still be needed. Are we really so forgetful?
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/wHqprjD2Ok0/m/iGkX91LsAgAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over food don't have
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2022, 10:50:20 AMSep 2