Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

Michael Ejercito

Feb 18, 2024, 12:29:21 PMFeb 18
Peeler wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:48:21 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>> You got that right!
>>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> If the quack isn't satisfying your hunger, go visit some of your
>> simian friends for some BBC. I'm sure Morton and Marshall will be
>> happy to oblige.
>
> Says the abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard who can't get his thick neo-nazi
> head out of "The Rectum's" (i.e. pedo swine Razovic) fat arse! LOL

What does he mean by BBC?

Something his mom craves?

Michael

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 18, 2024, 12:55:28 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:29:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> What does he mean by BBC?
>
> Something his mom craves?

WE aks the questions, gook.

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Peeler

Feb 18, 2024, 12:59:15 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:29:18 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> If the quack isn't satisfying your hunger, go visit some of your
>>> simian friends for some BBC. I'm sure Morton and Marshall will be
>>> happy to oblige.
>>
>> Says the abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard who can't get his thick neo-nazi
>> head out of "The Rectum's" (i.e. pedo swine Razovic) fat arse! LOL
>>
> What does he mean by BBC?
>
> Something his mom craves?

These neo-nazi cretins are all, without exception, sexually depraved and
crippled. There's no way for them to hide it.

Loose Cannon

Feb 18, 2024, 1:05:39 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:29:18 -0800, Michael Ejercito
It's something this family craves. See how they all have their mouths
wide open in anticipation. https://postimg.cc/9rnN3t15

> Michael

Peeler

Feb 18, 2024, 1:44:10 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 17:55:25 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

>> What does he mean by BBC?
>>
>> Something his mom craves?
>
> WE aks the questions, gook.

No you don't! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here and
your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people enjoy dumping in it,
you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...

> You are a gook.

He isn't. But YOU are a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine! And you KNOW it!

> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
are, NOBODY and NOTHING is below you! And you know THAT, too!

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is

Peeler

Feb 18, 2024, 1:44:10 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:05:37 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>> Says the abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard who can't get his thick neo-nazi
>>> head out of "The Rectum's" (i.e. pedo swine Razovic) fat arse! LOL
>>>
>> What does he mean by BBC?
>>
>> Something his mom craves?
>
> It's something this family craves. See how they all have their mouths
> wide open in anticipation. https://postimg.cc/9rnN3t15

STILL unable to get your thick neo-nazi head of "The Rectum's" (i.e. pedo
swine Razovic's) fat arse, Loose Sphincter? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Michael Ejercito

Feb 18, 2024, 8:02:22 PMFeb 18
They just make it so fucking obvious.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Feb 19, 2024, 1:23:40 PMFeb 19
mum wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:29:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> What does he mean by BBC?
>>
>> Something his mom craves?
>
> WE aks the questions, gook.
>
> You are a gook.
>
> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

I suckle no ani.

You fuckle no Judenfraulein vulvae.

Michael

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 19, 2024, 1:38:55 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:23:37 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew
>mum wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:29:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What does he mean by BBC?
>>>
>>> Something his mom craves?
>>
>> WE aks the questions, gook.
>>
>> You are a gook.
>>
>> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
>>

> I suckle no ani.

You zsuckle any jew anus within zsuckling distance.

> You fuckle no Judenfraulein vulvae.

YOU are not even eligible for fuckling filthy diseased
judendreckunterfraulein vulvas.

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

Peeler

Feb 19, 2024, 2:18:04 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:38:53 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

<FLUSH psycho's usual psychotic & idiotic shit>

Ooops ...and nothing's left! LOL

Innit, our retarded, idiotic & psychotic punching bag?

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!