** Exposing "real doc" (aka woeful wonderful,nymshifter,GCMB,bbb et al) being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 02/06/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2019, 5:58:51 AM2/6/19
An eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant of
satan) wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I did not write that "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ssG8UNHiHB4/zKvDQUAsAQAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a refutation of this
scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as
evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked: on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago: