Unethical Quote Of The Pandemic: Dr. Anthony Fauci

Michael Ejercito

Jun 3, 2021, 10:16:41 PM6/3/21
http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/nrtha0/unethical_quote_of_the_pandemic_dr_anthony_fauci/

http://ethicsalarms.com/2021/06/03/unethical-quote-of-the-pandemic-dr-anthony-fauci/

Unethical Quote Of The Pandemic: Dr. Anthony Fauci
JUNE 3, 2021 / JACK MARSHALL

Above is Dr. Fauci during his baseball game theater last year, when he
went out to the mound at Nationals Park to throw out the first pitch,
and wore a facemask, though he was outdoors, there were no fans in the
stands, and nobody was within a hundred feet of him. Then, once he
thought he was off-camera, he took off his mask while sitting right next
to two friends who were wearing theirs, for some reason. Thanks in great
part to Fauci’s misinformation and pandemic fear-mongering, when I
attended a Nats game this year I was required to wear a mask between
bites of my hotdog, again despite there being nobody near me. What fun.
Yet here is Fauci’s quote:

This email, one of thousands being perused after a Freedom of
Information Act dump, demonstrates that the CDC official advising the
Trump administration and treated like a benign, all-knowing God of
Science during the first year of the pandemic was and is a manipulative,
two-faced, untrustworthy hack.

This should not shock anyone at this point, though Fauci worshipers,
like mask worshipers (my sister wears two, in her car alone, still) will
probably be in lifetime denial. Oh, heck, let me digress to an example.
My woke-diseased baseball writer/ lawyer colleague, Craig Calcaterra,
who is peddling a substack baseball commentary newsletter that I would
eagerly subscribe to if he could resist off-topic progressive madness,
wrote today in part,

“Ohio’s mask mandate, and all of its other COVID protocols, expired at
midnight on Tuesday night. In response, two prominent Republicans —
Ohio’s Attorney General and a man running for U.S. Senate — made a big
performative point of posting videos of themselves burning paper masks.
….these are the people who, whenever there is a defense appropriations
bill to vote on or a war to fight, talk solemnly about the need for
sacrifice in order to keep Americans safe. Yet when asked to do the most
simple and basic of things — wear a mask to keep from spreading a
disease that has killed millions in a little over a year — they act as
if they were forced into bondage and subjected to intolerable cruelties.
I’d say that the Republican Party is full of the immature diaper filling
babies, but that’d be an insult to babies who, most of whom eventually
tire of throwing tantrums and just deal or go to sleep or something.“

And I’d say that Craig should 1) stick to baseball, 2) pay attention,
and 3) write “bias makes you stupid” a thousand times on a blackboard.
There was never convincing evidence that the masks “saved lives.” It was
an “it’s better than nothing” measure at best, and it was not “simple
and basic.” It made basic communication difficult, ruined social
interaction, made otherwise intelligent people paranoid and kind
miserable, and was weaponized by the Left, Craig’s friends, to get the
public used to giving up basic liberties to Big Brother’s experts, when
Big Brother and the experts secretly ignored their own edicts because
laws are for the little people.

Gee, that was a long digression! Back to Fauci and masks.

Ethics Alarms dinged the mask scam in December of 2020, almost 7 months
ago, in this post. Yet the sainted doctor flipped again, just last
month, contradicting the CDC and saying that continuing to wear a face
mask, even after most restrictions have been lifted, could “diminish the
likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory borne diseases.” Senator
Rand Paul was repeatedly mocked by the mainstream media for criticizing
Fauci on social media and in interviews for his comments on herd
immunity, wearing masks even after getting the vaccine and his dismissal
of theories that the pandemic may have originated from the Wuhan
Institute of Virology in China. In his most recent face-off with Fauci
accused the CDC maven of engaging in public theater by wearing a mask in
public, though he had been vaccinated.

Informed of Fauci’s uncovered emails, Rand tweeted simply, “Told you,”
with the hashtag #firefauci.

Too late.

Fauci’s lies go much deeper than masks, and so does the harm he caused.
An email Fauci received in February. 2020, obtained by BuzzFeed, says
that the Wuhanvirus showed signs of “potentially” being engineered.
Kristian Anderson, professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps
Research, emailed Fauci saying, “The unusual features of the virus make
up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really
closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features
(potentially) look engineered.” Yet Fauci joined China-protecting
politicians and journalists to deny this, declaring in May of last year:
“If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats and what’s out there
now, [the scientific evidence] is very, very strongly leaning toward
this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated …
Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates
that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species.” Meanwhile,
Facebook censored any news outlet reporting that the virus may have
escaped from a Chinese facility, and any post that linked to such
articles. Now, because the evidence is becoming undeniable, the same
parties that slimed President Trump as racist for suggesting that the
virus’s spread was China’s fault, admitted that the virus may have
leaked from the Wuhan lab after all.

Fauci is at the center of all of this. In an essay titled, “Was Fauci
Incompetent or Dishonest? Either Way, in the Final Analysis, Lives Have
Been Ruined,” Stacy Lennox describes another Fauci disastrous botch,
misinforming Congress and elected officials of the real risks of the
virus. Lennox writes,

“Somehow, COVID-19 became the virus that a perfectly healthy person
could give you, and it was suggested that everyone had some equal risk
of dying. One recent poll showed that a majority of Democrats, who tend
to consume legacy media more than Republicans do, thought the risk of
hospitalization for COVID-19 was somewhere around 50%. In reality, it is
under 5% and much more common for the elderly. Because the fatality rate
was perceived to be ten times that of the seasonal flu, lockdowns and
school closures began after Fauci’s testimony…How in the world did
Americans get fooled into destroying the economy, busting out the
federal budget, and creating a mental and educational health crisis for
our children? Because of the conflation of two very different statistics
by an octogenarian lifelong bureaucrat whom the legacy media elevated to
the Oracle of Delphi because they saw him as a foil to President Trump
in an election year.”

And the mask lie was the beginning of it all.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 4, 2021, 12:16:25 AM6/4/21
Meanwhile, medical experts will continue to choose to wear their
"personal protective equipment" (aka PPE), which invariably includes a
facemask, whenever they are around others who are possibly infected
with a contagious pathogen. This is done out of wisdom that comes from
front-line experience instead of from edicts.

>Gee, that was a long digression! Back to Fauci and masks.
>
>Ethics Alarms dinged the mask scam in December of 2020, almost 7 months
>ago, in this post. Yet the sainted doctor flipped again, just last
>month, contradicting the CDC and saying that continuing to wear a face
>mask, even after most restrictions have been lifted, could “diminish the
>likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory borne diseases.”

In the CDC context of everyone being **fully** COVID vaccinated, the
expectation is that the increased likelihood of spread of the COVID-19
coronavirus among maskless folks would be of no significant
consequence. Dr. Fauci's "saying that continuing to wear a face
mask, even after most restrictions have been lifted, could 'diminish
the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory borne diseases'"
is in the context of **fully** COVID vaccinated folks not wanting to
possibly spread this "respiratory borne (COVID) disease" to their more
vulnerable not-fully COVID vaccinated neighbors, friends & family
because doing the latter could result in significantly tragic
consequences.

In the interim, the only healthy way to stop the pandemic in the U.S.
and other places is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the B.1.1.7
lineage mutations and others like the P.1, B.1.135, B.1.351, B.1.429,
B.1.525, & B.1.617.1-3 lineage mutations combining to form hybrids
that render current COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Jun 4, 2021, 9:06:55 AM6/4/21
How could fully vaccinated folks spread COVID-19?

> In the interim, the only healthy way to stop the pandemic in the U.S.
> and other places is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
> asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the B.1.1.7
> lineage mutations and others like the P.1, B.1.135, B.1.351, B.1.429,
> B.1.525, & B.1.617.1-3 lineage mutations combining to form hybrids
> that render current COVID vaccines no longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?
>

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 4, 2021, 9:32:23 AM6/4/21
MichaelE wrote:
Just as the fully vaccinated folks at the New York Yankees did
reportedly spread COVID-19 among themselves. Thankfully, their being
COVID vaccinated kept them from needing to be hospitalized thereby
showing that their vaccination still has value despite also showing
that their spreading the contagion is still possible.

Source:
https://apnews.com/article/new-york-yankees-science-mlb-baseball-coronavirus-pandemic-60d860682e6c2253f800a39da550c2ca

>> In the interim, the only healthy way to stop the pandemic in the U.S.
>> and other places is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the B.1.1.7
>> lineage mutations and others like the P.1, B.1.135, B.1.351, B.1.429,
>> B.1.525, & B.1.617.1-3 lineage mutations combining to form hybrids
>> that render current COVID vaccines no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><