Hey Chungboi!

Hawkeye-X

Jul 13, 2006, 8:40:54 PM7/13/06
I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
Medical License.

Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.

Here is a sample letter:

08/04
COMPLAINT FORM

Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated

______________________________________
______________________________________
Name Physician’s Full Name (First and Last)

______________________________________
______________________________________
Address Physician’s Address

______________________________________
______________________________________

______________________________________
______________________________________
Phone Number Physician’s Phone Number

(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)

PATIENT’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
(It would be helpful if you could include the patient’s date of birth
and Social Security number.)
DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
_____________________

I authorize the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners to
use this form and the information submitted with this form when
conducting an investigation or acquiring medical records. I hereby
authorize the Board to release a copy of my complaint to the physician
involved/mentioned in the complaint.

Signature of Person Requesting Investigation Date
Mail to: Composite State Board of Medical Examiners, 2 Peachtree St,
NW. 36th floor, Atlanta, GA 30303.

08/04
Waiver Form

I, _____________________________________________________________,
having filed a
(Complainant’s Name)

complaint with the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
dated

______________________________against__________________________________who
is licensed as a
(Licensee’s Name)

______________________________.
(License Type)

Hereby waive any privilege which I may have with respect to the
licensee against whom I have made complaint, so that the licensee may
respond to my complaint and provide confidential information to the
Board pertaining to the matters raised in my complaint, and

Authorize the release of the information in my complaint to those
individuals who, in the sole discretion of the Board, its staff or
legal counsel, may be necessary to conduct a full and fair
investigation of the complaint, and

Authorize the use of my name in the investigation of my complaint by
the Board, its professional staff, investigators, and legal counsel,
and

Hereby give my consent for the Georgia Composite State Board of
Medical Examiners to be given access to any and all of my personal,
medical/psychiatric/psychological/alcohol treatment/drug treatment
records for review and copying.

This consent is subject to revocation at any time upon written notice
by the patient named herein to the above custodian of record, except
to the extent that action has been taken in reliance upon this
consent.

RETURN TO:

Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Attn: Complaints Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta GA 30303
Phone: (404) 657-6487

I authorize the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners to
use this form if contacting the physician and/or conducting an
investigation.

____________________________________
Signature Date

John

Jul 13, 2006, 8:49:41 PM7/13/06

Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
it into?

Blessings,
John

Hawkeye-X

Jul 13, 2006, 9:05:13 PM7/13/06

I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
thoroughly.

percy

Jul 13, 2006, 9:44:10 PM7/13/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:

Don't forget to mention his license was already pulled in Florida...

I nominate you for a Spaffie.

kisses,
Vicki

John

Jul 13, 2006, 11:28:50 PM7/13/06

Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.

Blessings,
John

p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
win for Satan with this approach?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 11:43:55 PM7/13/06

Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
somewhere.

Still praying for you, dear Vicki.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 11:43:59 PM7/13/06

That'll go over real well.

> They're not going to bin it after I send them
> copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> thoroughly.

You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
born-again Christians.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 14, 2006, 2:53:15 AM7/14/06

Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?

As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 14, 2006, 2:55:43 AM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
> somewhere.

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

The Lord, pt. II

Jul 14, 2006, 3:02:09 AM7/14/06
Andrew B. Chung wrote:
> You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
> The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
> born-again Christians.

The complaint is about your unprofessional and erratic behavior, not
about your religion. Your attempts to make it a "persecuted Christian"
issue are laughable.

percy

Jul 14, 2006, 5:36:06 AM7/14/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

"Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
add the ketones and replicate their effect."

-posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:51:32 AM7/14/06

If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.

> As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"

As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "

... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:51:35 AM7/14/06

Those in Christ who remain in this world see it all the time especially
in creatures of darkness like you.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:51:39 AM7/14/06
percy wrote:
<snip>

> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>
> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006

It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
hyperketonemia.

For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.

All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Still praying for you, dear Vicki.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 10:46:49 AM7/14/06

What? I'm not lying. There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.

Hawkeye-X

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 10:51:20 AM7/14/06
On 13 Jul 2006 20:43:59 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

12 Hours now. Will you shut your fat mouth? A John Doe has probably
seen you and will testify against you. And it does not have to be a
patient, btw, it just has to be a person that has been monitoring you
for a couple of months, and that's me. You have ranted and spouted the
word of Jesus too much, and i don't give a shit if Georgia is in the
middle of a Satan belt, you are guilty of a conduct unbecoming your
profession, and I know a lot of cardiologists here in my city that
will agree with me.

You have 10pm your time to either put up or shut up.

Hawkeye-X

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 10:55:18 AM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.

And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
Google link to this.

Hawkeye-X

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 14, 2006, 12:05:43 PM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
That was an unexpected bonus!

percy

Jul 14, 2006, 12:37:06 PM7/14/06

percy

Jul 14, 2006, 12:39:46 PM7/14/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:

You may want to cc a copy of your package to Dr. Hildner at the Central
Florida Heart Institute, the place where chung was fired from (after 88
days).

Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
institution won't be hard to find.

Vicki

The Lord, pt. II

Jul 14, 2006, 3:17:35 PM7/14/06
Vicki said:

> You may want to cc a copy of your package to Dr. Hildner at the Central
> Florida Heart Institute, the place where chung was fired from (after 88
> days).
>
> Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
> institution won't be hard to find.

I'm not sure if Dr. Hildner is still affiliated with the CENTRAL
FLORIDA HEART CENTER (correction) at 3304 SW 34th Circle, Suite 101
Ocala, FL 34432 ; you might try contacting the Society for
Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI). Dr. Hildner is a
past president and current member of the SCAI Board of Trustees. Try
infoATscai.org .

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 3:38:24 PM7/14/06

Actually, Dr. Hilder was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards. He
still can use the cc to perhaps motivate him to lose some weight. He
has a lot of visceral adiposity. It is my wish that he not suffer from
further CV events.

> Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
> institution won't be hard to find.

His email address used to be rock...@aol.com

Still praying for him and for you, dear Vicki.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 3:38:29 PM7/14/06

Thanks, Vicki.

The context would be most helpful for the discerning.

Still praying for you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 3:38:32 PM7/14/06

The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
your eternal death.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/monument.asp

or

http://tinyurl.com/8wagq

Without the LORD, the other countries of the world will remain
accursed.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 3:38:34 PM7/14/06

Yes.

> I'm not lying.

Only if your name is John Doe.

> There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
> has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.

Even if there were, you would still be bearing false witness.

Truth is simple but remains beyond the reach of the untruthful.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 14, 2006, 4:30:39 PM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> > >
> > > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> > >
> > That was an unexpected bonus!
>
> The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> your eternal death.

Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
against yourself here.

It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.

WHAT IS THE RAPTURE?

It's God's TRICK that he is pulling on those who profrane to be his
'truest' believers.
Truth is: HE'S SENDING YOU ALL DOWNSATAIRS. HE CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT
OF YOU.

Well, it's an interesting thought, and can you prove it isn't true?

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS EASY!

Jul 14, 2006, 4:39:43 PM7/14/06
CHUNG SUCKS THE COCK OF CHRIST!
GET OUT OF THE GROUP CHUNG OR FACE MY WRATH-I AM,AFTER ALL MORE POWERFULL
THAN YOUR MAKE BELIEVE DEITY-I AM REAL.
YA GOT THAT MOTHER FUCKER?

JessHC

Jul 14, 2006, 4:48:58 PM7/14/06

The unexpected bonus will be you not trying to talk to us any more.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 4:49:44 PM7/14/06
anti-christian wrote:
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 4:49:50 PM7/14/06
Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > That was an unexpected bonus!
> >
> > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > your eternal death.
>
> Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> against yourself here.
>
> It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

JessHC

Jul 14, 2006, 4:54:22 PM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > > your eternal death.
> >
> > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > against yourself here.
> >
> > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You were being so good, not bothering anybody...

JessHC

Jul 14, 2006, 4:56:23 PM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> anti-christian wrote:
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.

Gee, Andy. There isn't anyone named "anti-christian" from alt.atheism
in this thread. Are you hallucinating again?

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 14, 2006, 5:19:37 PM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > > your eternal death.
> >
> > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > against yourself here.
> >
> > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You keep saying that - dogmatically. That is because you don't actually
believe it yourself.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS EASY!

Jul 14, 2006, 5:28:53 PM7/14/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> anti-christian wrote:
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.YOU GOT 24 HOURS-THEN THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME FOR
YOU.
ENOUGH SAID.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 5:45:53 PM7/14/06

No. What is written is not spoken.

> That is because you don't actually believe it yourself.

It remains my choice. Sorry that you are unable to believe that I have
free will. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2006, 5:39:46 PM7/14/06
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1152905904.9...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>:

[Re Dr. Hildner]

>Actually, Dr. Hilder was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
>after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards. He
>still can use the cc to perhaps motivate him to lose some weight. He
>has a lot of visceral adiposity. It is my wish that he not suffer from
>further CV events.

Let's do some fact checking; in August, 2001, the staff included (I've
omitted biographical details for most):
[http://web.archive.org/web/20011020214035/http://cfhc.salu.net/staff.html]

[Start staff lists]
Joseph R. Alonso, M.D.
Cardiology

William F. Dresen, M.D.
Cardiology

Ronald Fox, M.D.
Cardiology

Vijay K. Mittal, M.D.
Cardiology

Asad U. Qamar, M.D.
Cardiology

Swaroop Rai, M.D.
Cardiology

Ira M. Stone, M.D.
Cardiology

John Bittl, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Robert Feldman, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Frank J. Hildner, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive
Dr. Hildner received his M.D. from the Stritch School of Medicine,
Loyola University in Chicago in 1959. He did his internship at St.
Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan, from 1959 to 1960. He then
served with the USPHS in Arizona for two years. He completed a Residency
in Internal Medicine at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit in 1964, and
then served as Senior Resident in the Cardiac Physiology Laboratory at
the Henry Ford Hospital for 18 months, followed by a one year Post
Doctoral Research Fellowship at the National Heart Institute of the
National Institutes of Health.

Dr. Hildner was the winner of the Wasman Biological Society "L" award
and research key at Loyolay University, Chicago, in 1955, and was a
Finalist in the Young Investigators Competition of the American College
of Cardiology in 1967.

Dr. Hildner was the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida from 1974 until
1990. He also served as Associate Chief of the Division of Cardiology at
Mount Sinai Medical Center from 1974 until 1990. He has been Professor
of Medicine at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami,
Florida, since 1986.

Currently, in addition to serving as the Director of the Cardiac
Catheterization Laboratory of the Central Florida Heart Center, he is an
Interventional Cardiologist with the Ocala Heart Institute in Ocala,
Florida.

Dr. Hildner is currently the Editor-in-Chief, CATHETERIZATION AND
CARDIOVASCULAR DIAGNOSIS. In the past, he has been a Chairman of the
Board of Regents of the American College of Chest Physicians, a Trustee
and President for the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.

He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the
American College of Cardiology, Fellow of the Americal College of Chest
Physicians, Fellow of the Council of Clinical Cardiology ofthe American
Heart Association, Fellow of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and
Interventions, and a Member of the Council on Thrombosis of the American
Heart Association.

Thomas Wargovich, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
Family Practice

Humeraa Qamar, M.D.
Pediatrics

Ronald J. Babcock
Administrator

Andrew B. Chung, M.D., Ph.D
Cardiology
CFHC Welcomes its newest associate! Dr. A. Chung has joined us now. He
is taking new patients and booking fast.

Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA (M.D.);
also, Dept. of Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta,
GA (Ph.D.)
Residency: Internal Medicine, Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Fellowship: Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension, Research and Clinical
Training, Emory University School of Medicine
Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Board Eligible: Cardiology

Dr. Chung will be affiliated with Central Florida Heart Center in July,
2001, following the completion of his Cardiology Fellowship at Emory
University. In addition to his medical degree, he has earned a Ph.D. in
Human Genetics. Dr. Chung was awarded the AMA Physician Recognition
Award in 1997 and again in 2000. He has also been the recipient of the
AHA Cardiovascular Research Fellowship Award, among several other
accolades. He has an extensive portfolio of original research
publications in vascular biology and genetics, as well as oral
presentations at national professional society meetings. Special
interests include angiography, echocardiography, and nuclear perfusion
imaging.

And in October, 2001, the staff included:

Joseph R. Alonso, M.D.
Cardiology

William F. Dresen, M.D.
Cardiology

Ronald Fox, M.D.
Cardiology

Vijay K. Mittal, M.D.
Cardiology

Asad U. Qamar, M.D.
Cardiology

Swaroop Rai, M.D.
Cardiology

Ira M. Stone, M.D.
Cardiology

John Bittl, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Robert Feldman, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Frank J. Hildner, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Thomas Wargovich, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
Family Practice

Ronald J. Babcock
Administrator
[End of staff lists]

No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.

It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).

It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out
of a school setting. :-)

--
Don Kirkman

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 14, 2006, 6:25:54 PM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
> >
> > You keep saying that - dogmatically.
>
> No. What is written is not spoken.

Float like a butterfly, shit like a bull....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:41:59 PM7/14/06

This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the
truth.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 8:09:53 PM7/14/06

Of course. As soon as I find his e-mail address, it shall be done.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 8:11:07 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 12:17:35 -0700, "The Lord, pt. II"
<chungism...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you. Duly noted.

Hawkeye-X

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 8:17:00 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 12:38:34 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Don't care. Don't give a shit, you need to stop your quackery, and I
mean RIGHT NOW. If you won't, then All the preaching and rantings that
you have done to love Jesus Christ and the Lord won't even help you,
but rather revoke your sorry ass and throw your ass out. You have
exactly 2 hours 15 minutes to declare to the world that you are a
fraud.

Would you EVEN care to explain WHY you don't have any admitting
priveleges, or are you a coward to reveal so? And try to say it
without even saying one word of preaching or saying amazing love of
Christ. Right now I'm sure Jesus doesn't give a shit what you say.

Hawkeye-X

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 8:43:52 PM7/14/06
> Don't care.

Not a surprise.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 8:44:04 PM7/14/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 13 Jul 2006 20:43:59 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> >That'll go over real well.
> >
> >> They're not going to bin it after I send them
> >> copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> >> thoroughly.
> >
> >You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
> >The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
> >born-again Christians.
> >
> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
> >
> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >
> >Andrew B. Chung
> >Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>
> 12 Hours now. Will you shut your fat mouth? A John Doe has probably
> seen you and will testify against you. And it does not have to be a
> patient, btw, it just has to be a person that has been monitoring you
> for a couple of months, and that's me. You have ranted and spouted the
> word of Jesus too much, and i don't give a shit if Georgia is in the
> middle of a Satan belt, you are guilty of a conduct unbecoming your
> profession, and I know a lot of cardiologists here in my city that
> will agree with me.
>
> You have 10pm your time to either put up or shut up.

It will always be my choice to remain openly Christian. Sorry my
choice bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 9:39:44 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 17:43:52 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Nice snippage, asshole.

You need to re-read my whole reply to this post .

>Don't care. Don't give a shit, you need to stop your quackery, and I
>mean RIGHT NOW. If you won't, then All the preaching and rantings that
>you have done to love Jesus Christ and the Lord won't even help you,
>but rather revoke your sorry ass and throw your ass out. You have
>exactly 2 hours 15 minutes to declare to the world that you are a
>fraud.
>
>Would you EVEN care to explain WHY you don't have any admitting
>priveleges, or are you a coward to reveal so? And try to say it
>without even saying one word of preaching or saying amazing love of
>Christ. Right now I'm sure Jesus doesn't give a shit what you say.
>
>Hawkeye-X

Now you have less than 1 hour before I start compiling your case to
the Georgia Board of Mediciene and get your ass revoked.

Oh and I noticed you coveniently placed Christ's name. I asked you on
the above post NOT to do it. You simply ignored it. I don't want a
dead Jew on a stick praying for me when he's been dead 2,006 years
with zero chance of being resurrected.

Hawkeye-X

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 9:43:00 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 17:44:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

You have less than 20 minutes. Obviously you don't give a shit if you
are so openly Christian that you have to blurt your heart out. I saw
your quackery links and will include it among my evidence.

Checking server [whois.opensrs.net]
Results:
Registrant:
Andrew Chung
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, GA 30126
US

Domain name: HEARTMDPHD.COM

Administrative Contact:
Chung, Andrew achun...@gtalumni.org
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, GA 30126
US
770-902-9390 Fax: N/A

Technical Contact:
OpenSRS Technical Contact, NIC nicop...@softcomca.com
816-10 Bay St.
Toronto, ON M5J2R8
CA
416-9577400 Fax: 416-9577401

Registration Service Provider:
SoftCom Technology Consulting Inc., dom...@myhosting.com
+1 (416) 957-7400
+1 (416) 957-7405 (fax)
http://myhosting.com
Please visit http://myhosting.com for getting support about domain
login/passwords, DNS/Nameserver changes, renewals and general
questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 18-Nov-2003.
Record expires on 01-Jan-2011.
Record created on 01-Jan-2001.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS3.SOFTCOMCA.COM 168.144.1.33
NS4.SOFTCOMCA.COM 168.144.68.1

Domain status: ACTIVE

That's your record. Hope your address is still current, I trust? I
will also check with gtalumni.com to see if the email is, in fact,
correct and will report to the registrar and IANA if it is not.

Hawkeye-X

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 10:29:18 PM7/14/06

Those who walk with Christ Jesus fear nothing that is of this world
because they are no longer of this world after being reborn of water
and the Holy Spirit through their faith in the LORD, Who has definitely
never been of this world.

Yes, we are just passing through.

"My LORD **and** my GOD ! " -- Archetypal atheist "Doubting" Thomas
upon seeing the risen Christ Jesus with markings of HIS crucifixion.

Amen !

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 10:41:11 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 19:29:18 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

His time is up. He's officially nominated for Coward of the Month for
weeting and backing out of what I dared him to do - to SHUT THE FUCK
UP!

Also, all of his evidence will be now officially documented and sent
to the Georgia Board of Medical Licensing, which will, hopefully, with
the fine doctor from Florida's help, will revoke his license
permanently and he'll be nothing more than a disbarred doctor kook who
shouts Jesus shit out on the streets when his wife divorces him for
not providing to his family.

You have given your semen to your wife and produced an specimen,
haven't you, Dr. Quack? If so, I shudder to think that the poor
specimen would be growing up with a crazy father.

Hawkeye-X

Art Deco

Jul 14, 2006, 11:03:23 PM7/14/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>percy wrote:
><snip>
>>
>> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
>> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
>> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>>
>> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
>
>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
>hyperketonemia.
>
>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.

Assuming for the moment that this highly doubtful claim is true, which
I don't for a second believe:

"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for disfigure
their faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they
have received their reward in full. But when you fast, put oil on your
head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you
are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
-- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV

Let the reader draw their own conclusion.

[proceed to the next snip-n-run]

[--support froup]

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Get a rope! Say did you see on the National news about a
'Cross burning' in Arkansas? The black guy was scared
shitless."
-- "Honest" John the crackah without a brain

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 11:55:07 PM7/14/06
Art Deco wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >percy wrote:
> ><snip>
> >>
> >> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
> >> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
> >> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
> >>
> >> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
> >
> >It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
> >
> >For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
> >hyperketonemia.
> >
> >For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
> >hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
> >hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>
> Assuming for the moment that this highly doubtful claim is true, which
> I don't for a second believe:
>
> "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for disfigure
> their faces to show men they are fasting.

My countenance is not a somber one. The hunger I feel is from the Holy
Spirit and comforts me.

> I tell you the truth, they
> have received their reward in full.

For they fast seeking glorification from other men.

> But when you fast, put oil on your
> head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you
> are fasting,

It is only obvious to people who know me that I am fasting because they
know how much thinner I am. Otherwise, it has not affected my personal
grooming or my daily routine except for giving me the extra time from
not eating meals.

> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV

When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
choice to obey HIM.

> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.

Indeed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 11:55:12 PM7/14/06
> His time is up. He's officially nominated for Coward of the Month for
> weeting and backing out of what I dared him to do - to SHUT THE FUCK
> UP!

Actually, you dared me to continue to be openly Christian and here I
remain boldly confessing that indeed Christ Jesus is my LORD, my
Savior, and my GOD.

No, I will not deny Christ even once for you.

> Also, all of his evidence will be now officially documented and sent
> to the Georgia Board of Medical Licensing, which will, hopefully, with
> the fine doctor from Florida's help, will revoke his license

Many of my physician colleagues at the Georgia Medical Board are
born-again brothers and sisters in Christ. It is unlikely that they
will judge our openly Christian behavior to be unprofessional by our
community standards where the vast majority of our population are
evangelical Christians. Notable examples present and past include
President Jimmy Carter, Rev. Joseph Lowery, Dr. Charles Stanley,
Governor Sonny Perdue, Dr. Ralph David Abernathy, Ambassador Andrew
Young, and Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.

> permanently and he'll be nothing more than a disbarred doctor kook

Actually, doctors don't get disbarred. Lawyers do.

> who
> shouts Jesus shit out on the streets when his wife divorces him for
> not providing to his family.

The LORD provides for the families of those who follow HIM.

> You have given your semen to your wife and produced an specimen,
> haven't you, Dr. Quack? If so, I shudder to think that the poor
> specimen would be growing up with a crazy father.

The LORD remains at the head of our household.

Sorry this bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 15, 2006, 12:11:40 AM7/15/06
On 14 Jul 2006 20:55:12 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Where the fuck did I dare you to be openly Christian? I dared you to
stop using Jesus crap when replying the post, but you obviously failed
to do so. So stop twisting my words. Did you know it was bad? mhmm.

Hawkeye-X

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:24:23 AM7/15/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 20:55:12 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Hawkeye-X wrote:

**emphasis** added

> Where the fuck did I dare you to be openly Christian?

In this thread.

See **emphasis** above.

The Lord, pt. II

Jul 15, 2006, 1:08:59 AM7/15/06
Yo, Hawk...

I feel your pain.

Unfortunately, complaints to the GA Medical Board are not going to
affect Chunk in the least.

Regardez:

1) Andy no longer has a practice. Ask him to post his office address,
and see what I mean.
2) Since he is no longer a practicing physician, it's not as if he'll
lose income from yet another license revocation. If he gets real hard
up, he'll just relocate to Alabama or some other backwoods locale; the
individual states' med boards do not cross-reference.
3) He's had numerous TOS bans, but he's too obsessed with his own
notoriety to stop posting for even a day. This has nothing to do with
the glorification of his master; it has everything to do with feeding
his ego.
4) Andy thinks he's on a mission from 'god'. He won't stop with his
gibberish until he is institutionalized, or until he is taken to "meet
his master", which if he continues to press the wrong buttons, he will
do sooner than he expects.

Good luck in your endeavors, bro.

nJb

Jul 15, 2006, 1:16:38 AM7/15/06
I've got the KY, I just need his ass so I can prepare it. What is the ETA?

--
Jack

Art Deco

Jul 15, 2006, 1:14:13 AM7/15/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

What a liar you are.

>> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
>> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
>> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV
>
>When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
>choice to obey HIM.
>
>> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.
>
>Indeed.

Hypocrite.

>Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Yeah, sure you are.

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Pastor Kutchie

Jul 15, 2006, 3:45:10 AM7/15/06

Fully Gimped up?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 5:52:57 AM7/15/06

Again, it remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
> >> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
> >> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV
> >
> >When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
> >choice to obey HIM.
> >
> >> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.
> >
> >Indeed.
>
> Hypocrite.

Though it remains my choice to refrain from judging others and my wish
that others would also refrain from the judging, recognizing the free
will of others is not hypocrisy.

> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>
> Yeah, sure you are.

Yes, I will continue to pray for you, dear neighbor.

I believe you are already experiencing unexpected things.

Hawki

Jul 15, 2006, 12:07:51 PM7/15/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

LOL LOL

how dumb do you think the readers are??

your facts and your dates...do not add up to the published data as above...

continue to discern as you wish

I for one will continue to believe the documented facts..

and you are NOT on a staff list a mere 4 months after your heralded
arrival...

one does not need to know WHY..

we can "discern" the possible reasons on our own

per...@perkoff.com

Jul 15, 2006, 12:40:05 PM7/15/06

JessHC wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > > against yourself here.
> > >
> > > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> You were being so good, not bothering anybody...

Har har har. Now I'm following you around usenet. You'll be seeing me
everyday for awhile. Glad you let me know you like to be fucked with.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:51:18 PM7/15/06
Hawki wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> > This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the
> > truth
>
> LOL LOL

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> how dumb do you think the readers are??

You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
one of the older doctor.

Truth is simple.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 15, 2006, 3:52:30 PM7/15/06
On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

What part of *shut the fuck up* do you *NOT* understand?

Hawkeye-X

Hawkeye-X

Jul 15, 2006, 3:56:31 PM7/15/06
On 14 Jul 2006 22:08:59 -0700, "The Lord, pt. II"
<chungism...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yeah. I know what you mean. But I can try. If he's a disbarred dude,
he can't even dispense OTC meds without getting his ass into trouble,
and that's the goal I'm trying to reach.

As a matter of fact, I got an interesting email about Andrew that will
definetely go to the Board for illegal activity, and he posted it
(stupidly) here.

Hawkeye-X

Don Kirkman

Jul 15, 2006, 4:46:48 PM7/15/06
article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>:

>Hawki wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

>> how dumb do you think the readers are??

>You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
>doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
>doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
>space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
>one of the older doctor.

It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
a broom closet. It works that way in almost every facility in the
business world - it certainly did when I managed space for a county
department in my area. Shuffling staff around was a constant exercise
in keeping people at work with at least minimum amenities. :-)

Information available on the Internet indicates that only one of the two
doctors is still active in medicine in the Ocala area, it seems. Which
one would that be? His son seems to be working in the same facility,
BTW.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 8:46:07 PM7/15/06
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >Hawki wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
>
> >> how dumb do you think the readers are??
>
> >You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
> >doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
> >doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
> >space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
> >one of the older doctor.
>
> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
> a broom closet.

I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

Truth is simple.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 9:23:25 PM7/15/06
> What part of *shut the fuck up* do you *NOT* understand?

None. I understand your dare completely.

What part of my presence here do you not understand?

I have taken your dare, your double-dare, and your threats.

Here I still stand wearing GOD's armor.

Faith in Christ Jesus is still my shield deflecting all your flaming
arrows.

My continued presence here proves the LORD's infinite might and power.

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love, in the holy name of
GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
deadly sins.

dave hillstrom

Jul 15, 2006, 9:49:11 PM7/15/06
On 15 Jul 2006 18:23:25 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

too bad your god is actually the devil. the one that has caused more
pain and suffering over the past two thousand years than ~any~ other
cause.

have fun with your "christ", chung. have fun worshipping your devil.

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 12:04:18 AM7/16/06
> too bad your god is actually the devil.

Not for the discerning.

> the one that has caused more
> pain and suffering over the past two thousand years than ~any~ other
> cause.

Such is the burden of our sins while we remain in this world. That
burden is lifted for those who have been reborn of water and the Holy
Spirit and either are asleep in HIM or as soon as we have met HIM in
the air.

> have fun with your "christ", chung.

It remains my choice to continue walking with Christ Jesus, Whom I love
with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> have fun worshipping your devil.

Your devil remains in chains.

You will be in my prayers, dear Dave.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 16, 2006, 12:04:51 AM7/16/06
On 15 Jul 2006 18:23:25 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Then I triple and quadruple dare you to shut the hell up and quit
preaching to us, and stay on the fucking topic for this group.
Obviously you don't get it. Because you're a cardiologist, you think
you're on fucking topic. News Flash, you're not.

>What part of my presence here do you not understand?

See above.

>I have taken your dare, your double-dare, and your threats.

Ok. You now have 24 hours to post here and NOT say one fucking
Christian garbage around here. If you can't, then you lose. You're a
coward. Prove to me you're not. Starting at midnight EDT.

>Here I still stand wearing GOD's armor.

God's armor wouldn't even help you where you're going. To hell.

>Faith in Christ Jesus is still my shield deflecting all your flaming
>arrows.

And yet you keep getting your ass spanked EVERY single time. I'm
going to train you like the dog you are. Come Chungi, sit, bark, lick
my feet.

>My continued presence here proves the LORD's infinite might and power.

Big whoop. You've already been spanked by God. Infinite times.

>Laus Deo !

Fuck you.

>Marana tha !

And your mother too.

>Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love, in the holy name of
>GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
>terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
>deadly sins.

Jesus Christ wouldn't give a look and spit on your ass.

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

And Christ rejects you.

>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

More like a disbarred quack.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 12:32:38 AM7/16/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 15 Jul 2006 18:23:25 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Hawkeye-X wrote:
<snip>

> >> What part of *shut the fuck up* do you *NOT* understand?
> >
> >None. I understand your dare completely.
> >

> Then I triple and quadruple dare you to shut the hell up and quit
> preaching to us, and stay on the fucking topic for this group.

Or what ?

> Obviously you don't get it. Because you're a cardiologist, you think
> you're on fucking topic. News Flash, you're not.

This remains a matter of the heart and of Christ, Who is the source of
HIS peace which passes all worldly understanding. And so the heart is
made brave.

> >What part of my presence here do you not understand?
>
> See above.

Indeed.

> >I have taken your dare, your double-dare, and your threats.
>
> Ok. You now have 24 hours to post here and NOT say one fucking
> Christian garbage around here. If you can't, then you lose.

I can through GOD's generous gift of free will.

However, my choice is to remain being openly Christian.

In Christ is victory. To die in HIS Name, gain.

> You're a coward.

Yes. The courage you see is from LORD Jesus Christ.

> Prove to me you're not. Starting at midnight EDT.

It remains my choice to continue walking closely with LORD Jesus
Christ. Sorry my choice is going to continue to bother you terribly.

Please forgive all my iniquities.

> >Here I still stand wearing GOD's armor.

> God's armor wouldn't even help you where you're going. To hell.

GOD's armor helps in all situations in all locales.

> >Faith in Christ Jesus is still my shield deflecting all your flaming
> >arrows.
>
> And yet you keep getting your ass spanked EVERY single time.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> I'm
> going to train you like the dog you are. Come Chungi, sit, bark, lick
> my feet.

More fantasy.

> >My continued presence here proves the LORD's infinite might and power.
>
> Big whoop. You've already been spanked by God. Infinite times.

Still more fantasy.

> >Laus Deo !
>
> Fuck you.

Preoccupation with matters of the flesh remains a tell for those with
satan's mark emblazoned across their foreheads.

To understand this simply surf the links below my sigs.

> >Marana tha !
>
> And your mother too.

See above.

> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love, in the holy name of
> >GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
> >terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
> >deadly sins.
>
> Jesus Christ wouldn't give a look and spit on your ass.

You hold yourself in such low esteem.

> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> And Christ rejects you.

Wouldn't be here if HE did that.

Hawkeye-X

Jul 16, 2006, 1:02:24 AM7/16/06
On 15 Jul 2006 21:32:38 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Hawkeye-X wrote:
>> On 15 Jul 2006 18:23:25 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>> >Hawkeye-X wrote:
><snip>
>> >
>> >None. I understand your dare completely.
>> >

>> Then I triple and quadruple dare you to shut the hell up and quit
>> preaching to us, and stay on the fucking topic for this group.
>
>Or what ?

Or you will be laughed out of this group, and your kookish behavior
will be noted by Georgia, and the entire world for them to see that
you are nothing but a certified quack with a Ph.D., I might add. I've
taken down bigger kooks like yourself.

>> Obviously you don't get it. Because you're a cardiologist, you think
>> you're on fucking topic. News Flash, you're not.
>
>This remains a matter of the heart and of Christ, Who is the source of
>HIS peace which passes all worldly understanding. And so the heart is
>made brave.

Who cares about his peace. He died horribly and has not resurrected
for the last 2,006 years. How would you see Jesus again if he
resurrected himself and sees a kook like yourself. You'd be the first
in line to go to eternal damnation.

>> >What part of my presence here do you not understand?
>>
>> See above.
>
>Indeed.

Guess you don't understand.

>> >I have taken your dare, your double-dare, and your threats.
>>
>> Ok. You now have 24 hours to post here and NOT say one fucking
>> Christian garbage around here. If you can't, then you lose.
>
>I can through GOD's generous gift of free will.

Not here, you don't. Either remain on topic, or get the fuck off
s.m.c, then I wouldn't give a shit what you do.

>However, my choice is to remain being openly Christian.
>
>In Christ is victory. To die in HIS Name, gain.

As a bunch of loonies who have died in Jesus' name has been written
off God's book.

>> You're a coward.
>
>Yes. The courage you see is from LORD Jesus Christ.

No, you're a coward who speaks in bile. Knock off the Jesus crap.

>> Prove to me you're not. Starting at midnight EDT.
>
>It remains my choice to continue walking closely with LORD Jesus
>Christ. Sorry my choice is going to continue to bother you terribly.
>Please forgive all my iniquities.

Your iniquities are not forgiven. Jesus wouldn't want to walk close to
you, because he knows you're a loon, and he doesn't deal with loons
like yourself.

>> >Here I still stand wearing GOD's armor.
>>
>> God's armor wouldn't even help you where you're going. To hell.
>
>GOD's armor helps in all situations in all locales.

In this one, it's not gonna help you.

>> >Faith in Christ Jesus is still my shield deflecting all your flaming
>> >arrows.
>>
>> And yet you keep getting your ass spanked EVERY single time.
>
>Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

What fantasies? I'm looking at a kook like yourself that is about to
be awarded even more kook awards as you are proven that you are
foaming with nothing but shit.

>> I'm
>> going to train you like the dog you are. Come Chungi, sit, bark, lick
>> my feet.
>
>More fantasy.

Come, bark for me. I'm doing just fine. Go on, bark for me, you
insolent poodle.

>> >My continued presence here proves the LORD's infinite might and power.
>>
>> Big whoop. You've already been spanked by God. Infinite times.
>
>Still more fantasy.

Can't even come up with something more creative?

>> >Laus Deo !
>>
>> Fuck you.
>
>Preoccupation with matters of the flesh remains a tell for those with
>satan's mark emblazoned across their foreheads.

Still, fuck you.

>To understand this simply surf the links below my sigs.

Surfing your links doesn't help. I've seen them, it's more kook
babble.

>> >Marana tha !
>>
>> And your mother too.
>
>See above.

Ok, let's add your wife in the pool.

>> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love, in the holy name of
>> >GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
>> >terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
>> >deadly sins.
>>
>> Jesus Christ wouldn't give a look and spit on your ass.
>
>You hold yourself in such low esteem.

I have a very high self-esteem. Obviously for people who embrace and
spout Christ like yourself, has a very low self esteem. I embrace my
Higher Power as I see fit. Obviously your Higher Power doesn't like
you or you'd be in Usenet spouting shit instead of doctoring.

>> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> And Christ rejects you.
>
>Wouldn't be here if HE did that.

And he still rejects you. No wonder you're here spouting shit.

>Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>
>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Come up with something better, kook.

Hawkeye-X

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 1:32:10 AM7/16/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 15 Jul 2006 21:32:38 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Hawkeye-X wrote:
> ><snip>

> >> Then I triple and quadruple dare you to shut the hell up and quit
> >> preaching to us, and stay on the fucking topic for this group.
> >
> >Or what ?
>
> Or you will be laughed out of this group, and your kookish behavior
> will be noted by Georgia, and the entire world for them to see that
> you are nothing but a certified quack with a Ph.D., I might add. I've
> taken down bigger kooks like yourself.

I'm not big at all especially now after 33 days of fasting day and
night. However, the LORD has given me HIS strength and HIS Holy
Spirit.

So the glory will be all HIS when you fail.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say
all kinds of evil against you because of ME. Recoice and be glad,
because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
persecuted the prophets who were before you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 5:11-12)

> >> Obviously you don't get it. Because you're a cardiologist, you think
> >> you're on fucking topic. News Flash, you're not.
> >
> >This remains a matter of the heart and of Christ, Who is the source of
> >HIS peace which passes all worldly understanding. And so the heart is
> >made brave.
>
> Who cares about his peace.

Those who have HIS peace do.

> He died horribly and has not resurrected
> for the last 2,006 years.

Actually, HE rose on the third day as it is written.

> How would you see Jesus again if he
> resurrected himself and sees a kook like yourself.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say
all kinds of evil against you because of ME. Recoice and be glad,
because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
persecuted the prophets who were before you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 5:11-12)

> You'd be the first
> in line to go to eternal damnation.

Without the LORD, your fantasies remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> >> See above.
> >
> >Indeed.
>
> Guess you don't understand.

Without the LORD, Who is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, all
you will have is your erroneous guesses.

> >> Ok. You now have 24 hours to post here and NOT say one fucking
> >> Christian garbage around here. If you can't, then you lose.
> >
> >I can through GOD's generous gift of free will.
>
> Not here, you don't. Either remain on topic, or get the fuck off
> s.m.c, then I wouldn't give a shit what you do.

SMC remains an unmoderated usenet newsgroup for folks with an interest
in matters of the heart especially if participants are cardiologists.

Truth is simple.

> >However, my choice is to remain being openly Christian.
> >
> >In Christ is victory. To die in HIS Name, gain.
>
> As a bunch of loonies who have died in Jesus' name has been written
> off God's book.

Their names remain in the Lamb's Book of Life.

> >> You're a coward.
> >
> >Yes. The courage you see is from LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> No, you're a coward who speaks in bile.

Would suggest you make up your mind.

> Knock off the Jesus crap.

It remains my choice to not deny Christ Jesus. Sorry this will

continue to bother you terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> >> Prove to me you're not. Starting at midnight EDT.
> >
> >It remains my choice to continue walking closely with LORD Jesus
> >Christ. Sorry my choice is going to continue to bother you terribly.
> >Please forgive all my iniquities.
>
> Your iniquities are not forgiven.

Your choice. It will come back to you.

> Jesus wouldn't want to walk close to
> you, because he knows you're a loon, and he doesn't deal with loons
> like yourself.

Actually, LORD Jesus Christ often walked with those whom the world
rejected as either detested or undesirable.

> >> God's armor wouldn't even help you where you're going. To hell.
> >
> >GOD's armor helps in all situations in all locales.
>
> In this one, it's not gonna help you.

Such are the words of a false prophet.

> >> And yet you keep getting your ass spanked EVERY single time.
> >
> >Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> What fantasies? I'm looking at a kook like yourself that is about to
> be awarded even more kook awards as you are proven that you are
> foaming with nothing but shit.

And so I will continue to rejoice and be glad.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say
all kinds of evil against you because of ME. Recoice and be glad,
because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
persecuted the prophets who were before you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 5:11-12)

> >> I'm
> >> going to train you like the dog you are. Come Chungi, sit, bark, lick
> >> my feet.
> >
> >More fantasy.
>
> Come, bark for me. I'm doing just fine. Go on, bark for me, you
> insolent poodle.

You seem to have this fixation for bestiality.

> >> Big whoop. You've already been spanked by God. Infinite times.
> >
> >Still more fantasy.
>
> Can't even come up with something more creative?

See above.

> >> Fuck you.
> >
> >Preoccupation with matters of the flesh remains a tell for those with
> >satan's mark emblazoned across their foreheads.
>
> Still, fuck you.

See above.

> >To understand this simply surf the links below my sigs.
>
> Surfing your links doesn't help. I've seen them, it's more kook
> babble.

It seems you lack GOD's gift of reading comprehension.

> >> And your mother too.
> >
> >See above.
>
> Ok, let's add your wife in the pool.

It seems you prefer poodles.

> >> Jesus Christ wouldn't give a look and spit on your ass.
> >
> >You hold yourself in such low esteem.
>
> I have a very high self-esteem. Obviously for people who embrace and
> spout Christ like yourself, has a very low self esteem. I embrace my
> Higher Power as I see fit.

Such are the words of self-worshippers. Empty and meaningless.

> Obviously your Higher Power doesn't like
> you or you'd be in Usenet spouting shit instead of doctoring.

Every soul is worth saving including yours.

> >> And Christ rejects you.
> >
> >Wouldn't be here if HE did that.
>
> And he still rejects you. No wonder you're here spouting shit.

You remind me of the drowning man who turns away from the lifesaving
ring that has been tossed in his direction only to have it strike the
back of his head and speed his demise.

> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
> >
> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Come up with something better, kook.

There is nothing better in this universe.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Hawkeye-X

Jul 16, 2006, 2:30:36 AM7/16/06
On 15 Jul 2006 22:32:10 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Hawkeye-X wrote:
>> On 15 Jul 2006 21:32:38 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>> ><snip>

>> >Or what ?
>>
>> Or you will be laughed out of this group, and your kookish behavior
>> will be noted by Georgia, and the entire world for them to see that
>> you are nothing but a certified quack with a Ph.D., I might add. I've
>> taken down bigger kooks like yourself.
>
>I'm not big at all especially now after 33 days of fasting day and
>night. However, the LORD has given me HIS strength and HIS Holy
>Spirit.

I don't believe you fasted 33 days day and night. It's just not
possible. A human being cannot survive after a week. That's a fact,
Jack, and don't bring up David Blaine. He's an illusionist and can
cheat.

>So the glory will be all HIS when you fail.

Nope, I don't want the Lord's glory.

>"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say
>all kinds of evil against you because of ME. Recoice and be glad,
>because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
>persecuted the prophets who were before you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>(Matthew 5:11-12)

Guess what? Even the Old Testament is quackery and disproven. I can
guess you know what religion I am.

>> >This remains a matter of the heart and of Christ, Who is the source of
>> >HIS peace which passes all worldly understanding. And so the heart is
>> >made brave.
>>
>> Who cares about his peace.
>
>Those who have HIS peace do.

There are people who do not wish to have Christ's peace. In fact,
Christ doesn't want his own peace.

>> He died horribly and has not resurrected
>> for the last 2,006 years.
>
>Actually, HE rose on the third day as it is written.

Written, not proven. He can just be catatonic for 3 days and then wake
up. That doesn't mean he rose. It just means that that there was no
legitimate doctor to check his pulse to see if he's alive or not. He
can just stop breathing and be alive. Fakirs are known to do that. Is
Jesus Christ a fakir?

>> How would you see Jesus again if he
>> resurrected himself and sees a kook like yourself.
>
>"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say
>all kinds of evil against you because of ME. Recoice and be glad,
>because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
>persecuted the prophets who were before you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>(Matthew 5:11-12)

Again, it doesn't make a fucking difference when you kook out like
yourself, You're just proving yourself and to everyone in the world
that you're just a fucking kook that couldn't even shut up about
Christ and refuses to listen to spit when asked you to cease and
desist talking about Christ.

>> You'd be the first
>> in line to go to eternal damnation.
>
>Without the LORD, your fantasies remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Again, you are meaningless, and look who's talking <points to you>

>> >Indeed.
>>
>> Guess you don't understand.
>
>Without the LORD, Who is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, all
>you will have is your erroneous guesses.

I don't need to guess. I know what you are, and who you are and what
you will become after all. You'll be a kook, a nut, and a quack that
doesn't belong to a pretigious profession.

>> >I can through GOD's generous gift of free will.
>>
>> Not here, you don't. Either remain on topic, or get the fuck off
>> s.m.c, then I wouldn't give a shit what you do.
>
>SMC remains an unmoderated usenet newsgroup for folks with an interest
>in matters of the heart especially if participants are cardiologists.
>Truth is simple.

Yes, it's unmoderated, but the people have complained that you have
remained off-topic and want you to keep your Jesus shit out of this.
You still haven't and you will never will. You'll keep doing it as you
see fit (as predicted)

>> >However, my choice is to remain being openly Christian.
>> >
>> >In Christ is victory. To die in HIS Name, gain.
>>
>> As a bunch of loonies who have died in Jesus' name has been written
>> off God's book.
>
>Their names remain in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Baa, Chung, Baa. As the Chinese says You fuck lambs. You're in the
lambs black book.

>> >Yes. The courage you see is from LORD Jesus Christ.
>>
>> No, you're a coward who speaks in bile.
>
>Would suggest you make up your mind.

My mind is made up. You don't speak for Christ. Christ doesn't EVEN
want you near him, he doesn't like you, he doesn't love you, he HATES
YOU and wishes you to be damned for eternity and Satan is waiting for
you to fuck him.

>> Knock off the Jesus crap.
>
>It remains my choice to not deny Christ Jesus. Sorry this will
>continue to bother you terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

You're not forgiven, I said knock off the Jesus crap. Save it for
someone who cares. And obviously you're not going to stop, and I
predict you'll continue no matter what. Even if I called your local
priest and tell him you're a fucking nut, you'll still be asked to
stop, and still ignore your Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost who
has pleaded and prayed for you to stop, for they are your gods. First
Commandment says I am the Lord, thy God, you shall not worship other
gods. You're worshipping Jesus Christ, who is a false idol, did you
know that? I'm sure you didn't.

>> >It remains my choice to continue walking closely with LORD Jesus
>> >Christ. Sorry my choice is going to continue to bother you terribly.
>> >Please forgive all my iniquities.
>>
>> Your iniquities are not forgiven.
>
>Your choice. It will come back to you.

Never. I'm at peace with my own Higher Power. You are walking in Hell
with the lake of fire and eternal damnation because you're a fucking
fruitcake that would not stop spouting Jesus crap. Let me ask you a
question, are you pro-choice or pro-life? Don't tell me. I think I
already know.

>> Jesus wouldn't want to walk close to
>> you, because he knows you're a loon, and he doesn't deal with loons
>> like yourself.
>
>Actually, LORD Jesus Christ often walked with those whom the world
>rejected as either detested or undesirable.

No, Jesus wouldn't. Have you been to Bethelem? I have, and Jesus
doesn't even love you.

>> >GOD's armor helps in all situations in all locales.
>>
>> In this one, it's not gonna help you.
>
>Such are the words of a false prophet.

Ah, so you speak of Jesus Christ, the false prophet? *applause* You
have now denied Jesus.

>> >Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> What fantasies? I'm looking at a kook like yourself that is about to
>> be awarded even more kook awards as you are proven that you are
>> foaming with nothing but shit.
>
>And so I will continue to rejoice and be glad.

Ok, let's throw a party, and use Andrew Chung's credit card and max it
out, would you like that, faggot? Knowing his limit, it's probably
100,000. Let's bankrupt his sorry ass.

>"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say
>all kinds of evil against you because of ME. Recoice and be glad,
>because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
>persecuted the prophets who were before you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>(Matthew 5:11-12)

See above. You're still not getting it, aren't you? You're a fucking
nut.

>> >More fantasy.
>>
>> Come, bark for me. I'm doing just fine. Go on, bark for me, you
>> insolent poodle.
>
>You seem to have this fixation for bestiality.

Do you even know what bestiality is? Are you admitting that you like
to fuck animals? Come on, spit it out, lamb-fucker.

>> >Still more fantasy.
>>
>> Can't even come up with something more creative?
>
>See above.

I'm right, Chungboi can't come up with anything creative on the last
statement. And i'm not even tired.

>> >Preoccupation with matters of the flesh remains a tell for those with
>> >satan's mark emblazoned across their foreheads.
>>
>> Still, fuck you.
>
>See above.

No, sir, FUCK YOU.

> >To understand this simply surf the links below my sigs.
>>
>> Surfing your links doesn't help. I've seen them, it's more kook
>> babble.
>
>It seems you lack GOD's gift of reading comprehension.

I can read fine. When was the last time you really read the Bible, and
not have some fundy preacher tell you what's it's all about. Do me a
favor, and read Det 6:4 and tell me what it says.

>> >See above.
>>
>> Ok, let's add your wife in the pool.
>
>It seems you prefer poodles.

Not me, Let's add your kid to the pool. And let's see what your
reaction is. Amusing, I suppose.

>> >You hold yourself in such low esteem.
>>
>> I have a very high self-esteem. Obviously for people who embrace and
>> spout Christ like yourself, has a very low self esteem. I embrace my
>> Higher Power as I see fit.
>
>Such are the words of self-worshippers. Empty and meaningless.

I worship only myself, you're right, but I also have myself to think
rationally and not use Christ to guide my own dick.

>> Obviously your Higher Power doesn't like
>> you or you'd be in Usenet spouting shit instead of doctoring.
>
>Every soul is worth saving including yours.

Yours, however, is not, sadly to say.

>> >Wouldn't be here if HE did that.
>>
>> And he still rejects you. No wonder you're here spouting shit.
>
>You remind me of the drowning man who turns away from the lifesaving
>ring that has been tossed in his direction only to have it strike the
>back of his head and speed his demise.

And what does that have to do with Christ rejecting you and you
babbling Christ's stuff? If he heard you, he'd slap you silly.

>> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>> >
>> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> Come up with something better, kook.
>
>There is nothing better in this universe.

Still, you have to come up with something, kook.

Hawkeye-X

Don Kirkman

Jul 16, 2006, 3:05:58 AM7/16/06
article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

>Don Kirkman wrote:
>> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
>> article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>:

>> >You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
>> >doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
>> >doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
>> >space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
>> >one of the older doctor.

>> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
>> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
>> a broom closet.

>I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
lying. Which one do you choose?
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 8:03:15 AM7/16/06
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:
> >Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

> >> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
> >> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
> >> a broom closet.
>
> >I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.
>
> There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
> Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
> lying. Which one do you choose?

The truth.

I know Dr. Hildner to be a retired physician who stopped seeing
patients back in 2001 even if he might still be receiving mail at CFHC
as one of the founding shareholders thereby justifying his still being
listed on their web site.

Don Kirkman

Jul 16, 2006, 2:25:08 PM7/16/06
article <1153051395....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>:

>The truth.

As the director of the cath lab I doubt Dr. Hildner was succeeded by the
newest member of the staff (actually it seems Dr. Hildner may still be
associated with that operation). Let me offer you a face-saving third
possibility: it may not have been Dr. Hildner but someone else who was
removed from the staff during the 88 days you were there, and because of
a false memory you are confusing that person with Dr. Hildner. There is
no shame in a false memory, but there is a real risk of making false
accusations.

Even if Dr. Hildner stopped seeing patients, that is not a "retirement"
if he maintained his position as director of the cath lab program who
probably was responsible for training you. Only the patient caseload
would have been transferred, not the title and responsibility of
overseeing the lab.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 3:10:01 PM7/16/06

There is no risk in the choice to side with the truth. You would have
known this had you been able to discern the truth. Perhaps this is why
you are "retired" from the law enforcement profession.

> Even if Dr. Hildner stopped seeing patients, that is not a "retirement"
> if he maintained his position as director of the cath lab program who
> probably was responsible for training you.

In truth, my cardiology training under Dr. J. Willis Hurst and Dr. R.
Wayne Alexander was more than completed at Emory prior to my starting
at CFHC. Indeed, my proficiency with the King MP-A2 catheter remains
far beyond anything that Dr. Hildner could ever muster even in his
younger days. Afterall, I learned this technique at Emory from Dr.
Spencer King himself. Laus Deo !

> Only the patient caseload
> would have been transferred, not the title and responsibility of
> overseeing the lab.

I was and remain certain about Dr. Hildner's retirement prior to my
starting at CFHC even if Dr. Hildner might still be confused about it.
There are many who have been gently put out to pasture without their
knowing it. Ocala being horse country have more than its fair share of
experts who know how to do this especially at CFHC.