Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

Michael Ejercito

Feb 16, 2024, 12:10:28 PMFeb 16
Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 19:55:57 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
> paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:
>

>>> Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...
>>
>> No it's not, gook. It's MITZVAH!
>
> ONLY to a subnormal, degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine like you,
> Anita, you pedophilic dreckserb!
>
>> Again, behold: the ICE 5-0 are coming to rapture you two gooks and
>> deport you back to your respective Asiatic shitholes!
>
> Again, behold: a subhuman pestering humans!

He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!

Michael

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 16, 2024, 1:22:58 PMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 09:10:25 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):

WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!

> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!

You cling desperately to this delusion that you are some sort of
American citizen.

You don't even LOOK like a g-ddam American citizen:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Peeler

Feb 16, 2024, 2:22:56 PMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:22:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL

> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> > Again, behold: a subhuman pestering humans!
>> >
>> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!
>
> You cling desperately to this delusion that you are some sort of
> American citizen.

And the subhuman dreckserb keeps pestering humans.

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Feb 16, 2024, 8:34:29 PMFeb 16
mum wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 09:10:25 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
> invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
> of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
>
>> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!
>
> You cling desperately to this delusion that you are some sort of
> American citizen.
I was born in the United States of America.

> You don't even LOOK like a g-ddam American citizen:
> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
>
> You are a gook.
>
> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

I am an American, so those who look like me look American.

Michael

Loose Cannon

Feb 16, 2024, 10:57:13 PMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 17:34:26 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew
>mum wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 09:10:25 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>>
>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
>> invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
>> of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>>
>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>> kick in the bum!
>>
>> <fluhs grik skata>
>>
>> PHEW!
>>
>>> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!
>>
>> You cling desperately to this delusion that you are some sort of
>> American citizen.
> I was born in the United States of America.
>

>> You don't even LOOK like a g-ddam American citizen:
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

The gook has hundreds, maybe thousands, of photos online,yet there's
not one of him with a woman. He's never at a loss to post bestiality
photos of that White trash with a gook, but none of him with a female.

>> You are a gook.
>>
>> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
>>
> I am an American, so those who look like me look American.
>

> Michael

That quack has brainwashed you into thinking you're American

Loose Cannon

Feb 16, 2024, 11:22:22 PMFeb 16
Americans do not accept you as one of our own. Go back to where you
belong

> Michael

Peeler

Feb 17, 2024, 4:01:08 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:57:10 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>>> You don't even LOOK like a g-ddam American citizen:
>>> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
>
> The gook has hundreds, maybe thousands, of photos online,yet there's
> not one of him with a woman. He's never at a loss to post bestiality
> photos of that White trash with a gook, but none of him with a female.

More LIES spread by the notoriously FORGING and LYING gay neo-nazi scum,
Loose Sphincter himself!

>>> You are a gook.
>>>
>>> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
>>>
>> I am an American, so those who look like me look American.
>>

>> Michael
>
> That quack has brainwashed you into thinking you're American

Yet more LIES and idiocies spread by the ever FORGING and LYING gay neo-nazi
scum, Loose Sphincter himself!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Peeler

Feb 17, 2024, 4:01:08 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:22:19 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>>> Again, behold: a subhuman pestering humans!
>>>
>> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!
>
> Americans do not accept you as one of our own. Go back to where you
> belong

"Our"???? ROTFLOL! But nobody, really NOBODY identifies with you abysmally
stupid gay neo-nazi scum! Even your anti-virus provider distanced themselves
from you publicly, Loose Sphincter! LOL

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 17, 2024, 10:23:56 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 17:34:26 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew
>mum wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 09:10:25 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>>
>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
>> invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
>> of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>>
>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>> kick in the bum!
>>
>> <fluhs grik skata>
>>
>> PHEW!
>>
>>> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!
>>
>> You cling desperately to this delusion that you are some sort of
>> American citizen.
> I was born in the United States of America.

LIE.

You were excreted in the Flippines. Hideous subhumans such as this
are routinely excreted in the Flippines during dysentery outbreaks:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

>> You don't even LOOK like a g-ddam American citizen:
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
>>
>> You are a gook.
>>
>> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
>>
> I am an American, so those who look like me look American.

You are a Flip Chinaman, so those who have the misfortune to look like
you look like Flip Chinamen.

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 17, 2024, 10:28:20 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:57:10 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
Yup.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

He sure, has.

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

That is, right.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

Peeler

Feb 17, 2024, 11:46:18 AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:23:52 +0000, Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile
BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum wrote:

<FLUSH the psychopath's absolutely ridiculous, idiotic & psychotic shit>

...and nothing's left! LOL

Innit, our battered pedophilic punching bag?

Peeler

Feb 17, 2024, 11:46:52 AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:28:18 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Michael Ejercito

Feb 20, 2024, 12:44:32 PMFeb 20
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:22:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
> paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:
>
>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
>> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
>> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL
>
>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>> kick in the bum!
>
> You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL
>>
>> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> The TRUTH restored:

>>> He clings to this fiction that I am sort sort of illegal alien!
>>
>> You cling desperately to this delusion that you are some sort of
>> American citizen.
>
> And the subhuman dreckserb keeps pestering humans.

That is all that is left for him.

Michael

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 20, 2024, 2:52:51 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:44:28 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):

WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!

> That is all that is left for him.

All that's left for YOU is rapture by the ICE Five-0 and a one-way
ticket to Manila on the banana boat.
And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Peeler

Feb 20, 2024, 3:51:37 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:52:48 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL

> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The dirty, subhuman TRUTH about you restored:

>> > And the subhuman dreckserb keeps pestering humans.
>> >
>> That is all that is left for him.
>
> All that's left for YOU is rapture by the ICE Five-0 and a one-way
> ticket to Manila on the banana boat.

Ridiculous, idiotic and psychotic NONSENSE!

> You are a gook.

He isn't. But YOU are a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine! And you KNOW it!

> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
are, NOBODY and NOTHING is below you! And you know THAT, too!

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Feb 20, 2024, 7:52:55 PMFeb 20
mum wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:44:28 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
> invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
> of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
>
>> That is all that is left for him.
>
> All that's left for YOU is rapture by the ICE Five-0 and a one-way
> ticket to Manila on the banana boat.
ICE has no reason to rapture me.

> You are a gook.

That would be better than being a Nazi nithing!

Michael

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 21, 2024, 10:55:50 AMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:52:52 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew
>mum wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:44:28 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>>
>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
>> invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
>> of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>>
>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>> kick in the bum!
>>
>> <fluhs grik skata>
>>
>> PHEW!
>>
>>> That is all that is left for him.
>>
>> All that's left for YOU is rapture by the ICE Five-0 and a one-way
>> ticket to Manila on the banana boat.
> ICE has no reason to rapture me.

ICE got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] EVERY reason to rapture you and that other
gook, Quack Chung.

You -------------------------------------------------------> Manila
Chung ----------------------------------------------------> Taiwan

>> You are a gook.
>>
> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing!

How the fuck CAN it be, gook? I'm WHITE.

Peeler

Feb 21, 2024, 12:26:40 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:55:48 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

<FLUSH psychopath's psychopathic crap>

...and nothing's left! LOL

Innit, our bitch slapped psychopathic pedo swine?

Michael Ejercito

Feb 21, 2024, 12:27:42 PMFeb 21
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:57:10 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>>> I am an American, so those who look like me look American.
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> That quack has brainwashed you into thinking you're American
>
> Yet more LIES and idiocies spread by the ever FORGING and LYING gay neo-nazi
> scum, Loose Sphincter himself!

I am an American citizen because I was born in the United States of
America.

Michael

Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum

Feb 21, 2024, 1:01:44 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:27:38 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):

WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!

> I am an American citizen because I was born in the United States of
>America.

LIE.

You are a Flip Chinaman because you were excreted in the Flippines
during a routine dysentery outbreak.

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

Michael Ejercito

Feb 21, 2024, 1:05:18 PMFeb 21
mum wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:52:52 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew
>> mum wrote:

>>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
>>> invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
>>> of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>>>
>>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>>> kick in the bum!
>>>
>>> <fluhs grik skata>
>>>
>>> PHEW!

>>> All that's left for YOU is rapture by the ICE Five-0 and a one-way
>>> ticket to Manila on the banana boat.
>> ICE has no reason to rapture me.
>
> ICE got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] EVERY reason to rapture you and that other
> gook, Quack Chung.
>
> You -------------------------------------------------------> Manila
> Chung ----------------------------------------------------> Taiwan
I am an American.

>>> You are a gook.
>>>
>> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing!
>
> How the fuck CAN it be, gook? I'm WHITE.
You are also a Nazi nithing.

Michael

Peeler

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:25 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:01:42 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL

> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH about you LYING neo-nazi scum restored:

>> > Yet more LIES and idiocies spread by the ever FORGING and LYING gay neo-nazi
>> > scum, Loose Sphincter himself!
>> >
>> I am an American citizen because I was born in the United States of
>> America.
>
> LIE.

YOU are lying, you lying piece of neo-nazi shit!

> You are a Flip Chinaman because you were excreted in the Flippines
> during a routine dysentery outbreak.

MORE lies!