The neutral 10i is a big mistake.

96 views
Skip to first unread message

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 11:38:51 PM12/8/22
to
1c *1c *1c == 1c^3 = 1g.
1c *1c *10c =10c^3 = 10g.
1c*10c*10c =100c^3=100g.
3c*10c*10c = 300c^3 = 300g.

10c *10c *10c = 1000c^3 = 1000g. = 1kg.

1i*1i*1i=1000c^3 =1i^3=1kg.=0.001m^3
2i *10i *10i = 200i^3 = 200kg. = 0.2m^3
5i *10i *10i = 500i^3 = 500kg.= 0.5m^3
10i*10i*10i =1000i^3 =1000kg.=1m^3

Greetings from T.n.p. ==> 1m = 10i..100c...1000•.
==> 10i *10i == 100i^2 = 1m^2.
10i *10i *10i =1000i^3 = 1m^3

So..why 1i *10i...should be 0.1.and that's it?
The problem is to define... 10i^2 = 0.1m^2

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.

The same goes for defining 1i*1i*10i =10i^3 =10.kg.= 0.01m^3
///////////////////////////////////////|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| / 1i *1i *10i =10i^3 = 0.01m^3.

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 11:54:28 PM12/8/22
to
Those who don't have the logic of things they
accept.. what they find without discussion-:))
Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 12, 2022, 6:41:09 PM12/12/22
to
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 12:04:34 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...] Dan Christensen [...]



[snip]


Time for another spanking, Archie Poo? When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows.

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017


And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)


Dan

Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Dec 19, 2022, 3:28:26 PM12/19/22
to
I know both Logics perfectly so.. it is understood well.. the good Logic :
If 2 terms give a square. 3 terms give a volume.. small or large, e.g.:
=> 2.5 * 3.5 = 8.75m^2 ====> 25i *35i = 875i^2 = 8.75m^2...where 2.5 is nothing but 25dm.
1i *2.5 *3.5 = 0.875m^3 =>1i *25i *35i = 875i^3 = 875Litres.kg. Which is the result in liters of the m^3.

> Maybe they misunderstood!

They can't get it wrong..it's so logical..that a chicken would understand it-:))
Indeed 1dm^3 = 1.litre. While the T.d.i. spits it out as 0.001m^3 or 1/1000 of the 1000i^3 of m^3.

Socratis > 5i *5i = 25i^2 ====> 1i *5i *5i ===== 25i^3 = 25.Litres. for the Td.i. :
====>0.5*0.5 =0.25m^2 => 0.1 *0.5 *0.5 = 0.025m^3 = 25.Litres.

The difference lies in the fact that the T.d.i. is Derivative..while the T.n.p. it's direct so...
0.1..but 1i..and it doesn't have 1m..but, 10i..which is not Neutral at all..T.n.p =Theory of the small neutral =1mm.
This shows that the values are reversed as 1i =1small..and 10i =1large => for 1m =10i..100c..1000•.
After all.. both 0.1 and 1.. They are useless, since they just confuse.. without any advantage-:)))

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Dec 20, 2022, 9:05:25 AM12/20/22
to
1c **1m = 0.01m^2 Alias ...1strip of .. : 1c.y. *1m.x => for 1c =1cm.
1c **100m = 1m^2. Alias 100strips of : 1c.y. *1m.x
10c *100m=10m^2.Alias 100strips of : 10c.y*1m.x => for 10c=1dm.

1c *1m *1m = 0.01m^3 Alias 1c.y *10'000c^2 = 10'000c^3 = 10.Litres.
1i * 1m *1m = 0.1m^3. Alias ====1i.y *100i^2 ==== 100i^3 = 100Litres.
10i *1m*1m = 1m^3..Alias ==== 10i.y *100i^2 === 1000i^3 = 1000Litres .

I hope you understand why: 1m..It's not neutral at all.. since the T.d.i.
it means: 1c * 1 = 100c^2 = 0.01m^2...Since.. it cannot say 100c^2
Ditto..for any U.small and even from 1m*1m ..not to say = 1m^2.

But it doesn't say it.. also... to enter in Units.... the results of the Products..
The mathematician should understand that there is no product that gives 1 Line.
Nor can there exist.. the product of 3 factors that can give.. line.. or.. Area.

However, such Interization.. prevents you from understanding the R.d.i. Logic.
So I would say: simplify as well. But, use and explain Logic.. e
above all.. distinguish and teach.. to distinguish the m^2, from the m^3.

So..give the results..as they are....m^2 or m^3 otherwise
You are wrong... and you don't understand... that 0.1^3 = 0.001m^3 = 1.Litro.kg
Also because..no 0.1..0.01..0.001 could be 1 Result.

P.S. All integers.. are formed by tens of 0.1=1i=1dm. -:)))

Greetings from Socratis => 5i *10i *20i == 1000i^3 = 1m^3.
============> 5m *10m *20m = 1000m^3. ==
== 50i *100i *200i = 1000'000i^3 = 1000m^3.

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Dec 21, 2022, 10:50:21 AM12/21/22
to
Il giorno martedì 20 dicembre 2022 alle 15:05:25 UTC+1 Socratis T.n.p. ha scritto:
> 1c **1m = 0.01m^2 Alias ...1strip of .. : 1c.y. *1m.x => for 1c =1cm.
> 1c **100m = 1m^2. Alias 100strips of : 1c.y. *1m.x
> 10c *100m=10m^2.Alias 100strips of : 10c.y*1m.x => for 10c=1dm.

1• *1• *1• = 1•^3 = 1mg. = 0.00000000m^3 => for 1• =1000•/1000•
1c*1c*1c = 1c^3 = 1g. ==== 0.000001m^3. => for 1c =100c/100c
1c *1c *1i = 10c^3 = 10g====0.00001m^3.=> for 10c =1i = 1dm.
1c*10c*10c =100c^3 = 100g = 0.0001m^3
10c *10c*10c =1000c^3 =1kg. =0.001m^3.

1i *1i *1i = 1i^3 ==== 1kg. = 0.001m^3 => for 10c = 1i = 1dm.
1i *1i *10i =10i^3 ===10kg. = 0.01m^3 => for 10i =1m=10dm
1i *10i *10i =100i^3 = 100kg = 0.1m^3
10i*10i*10i =1000i^3 =1000kg = 1m^3
10 *10 *10 = 1'000'000i^3 = 1000m^3 => for 10m=100i=100dm.

How do you calculate 10kg = 10i^3 if you don't…consider 1i^3 = 1kg?
Certainly..not saying 10i *10i *10i = 1.of what I think. For..
me, mathematics serves, first of all, to measure the matter of the World-:))
But, it's not serious if I say .. S = v *t = 100km * 8h = 800km. For S = Space.
Although I wouldn't say.. 10m *10m =100m...Since that's 100m^2 of space.

Greetings from T.n.p. The Theory +Perfect, Direct..and..Simple to Use-:)))
(10i +10i)^2 = 20i *20i====== 400i^3 = 4m^2
(10i +10i)^3 = 20i *20i *20i = 8000i^3 = 8m^3

Why specify ? Because 10 could mean..10m, 10cm,10mm.
But, it could be : i10i^3 +10m^3 =1000i^3 +1000m^3 =1'001m^3..
..that I should solve with my Theorem..sum of 2.Volumes. We see :

(1+10) *(1*10 +9^2) =11*(10m^2 +81m^2) =11m *91m^2 =1001m^3.
It works....who knows why....I didn't expect it, but, it works -:))))
I'm kidding..we know that 1m =10i and so we have to say: 11i *11i =121i^2

Mostowski Collapse

unread,
Dec 22, 2022, 7:14:52 PM12/22/22
to
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen 's fake math and science
He can even not tell apart intuitionistic logic and other non-classical logic.

He is such a baby concerning non-classical logic. Also his tool DC Poop
cannot do non-classical logics, its too rigid. For example it has double negation

elimination built-in. So it cannot be used to teach students non-classical logic.

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 23, 2022, 12:01:15 AM12/23/22
to

> Dan Christensen schrieb am Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2022 um 10:41:09 UTC+11:
> > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

Sooooooo cute the way Jan Burse "sticks up" for his little buddy AP here.

On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 7:14:52 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen 's fake math and science
> He can even not tell apart intuitionistic logic and other non-classical logic.
>
> He is such a baby concerning non-classical logic. Also his tool DC Proof
> cannot do non-classical logics, its too rigid. For example it has double negation
>
> elimination built-in.

As it should if it is to be of any use to students learning the basic methods of mathematical proof.

> So it cannot be used to teach students non-classical logic.

It's driving Jan Burse CRAZY that most math textbooks, like my DC Proof program, are based on classical logic. Poor baby! When will he learn?

Dan


Mostowski Collapse

unread,
Dec 23, 2022, 3:34:08 AM12/23/22
to
What drugs are you consuming Dan-O-Matik? Just
enter (a=>b)=>(~a=>b)=>b here and you get. Note the
associativity of (=>) operator assumed by the stanford tool:

a b ((a → b) → ((¬a → b) → b))
F F T
F T T
T F T
T T T
https://web.stanford.edu/class/cs103/tools/truth-table-tool/

Looks like a classical tautology to me! Why do you think its not a tautology?
Does your stupid DC Proof tool parse P=>Q=>R wrongly. Well we do parse
it as P=>(Q=>R). We told you already that this is a bug in DC Proof.

Time to fix your freaking DC Proof tool.

Dan Christensen schrieb am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2022 um 15:03:50 UTC+11:
> > For mathematics the question of acceptance of ((~A => B)
> > => (A => B) => B), is much more important.
> Wrong again, Jan Burse. This is not a tautology.

Mostowski Collapse

unread,
Dec 23, 2022, 3:42:42 AM12/23/22
to
If the stanford truth table generator is not enough evidence
for you that P=>Q=>R is commonly parsed as P=>(Q=>R)
try the same with Wolfgang Schwartz tool:

Enter (a=>b)=>(~a=>b)=>b and you get:

(a→b) → ((¬a→b) → b) is valid.
https://www.umsu.de/trees/#(a~5b)~5(~3a~5b)~5b

Same associativity as in the stanford truth table generator.
In Prolog terms the associativity for implication is xfy and
it is not yfx. Got it dumbo? You only create confusion if

you cannot read what other people post and make hillarious
claims about certain formulas not being classical tautologies.
Time to fix your freaking DC Proof tool.

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 23, 2022, 10:23:08 AM12/23/22
to
On Friday, December 23, 2022 at 3:42:42 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> If the stanford truth table generator is not enough evidence
> for you that P=>Q=>R is commonly parsed as P=>(Q=>R)

[snip]

Consistent will all other binary operators, '=>' is left associative in DC Proof. One less exception to explain. Keep it simple.

Mostowski Collapse

unread,
Dec 24, 2022, 8:27:08 PM12/24/22
to
Coq doesn't have it either your way. Coq does also have:

Page 3:

The notation
a -> b -> c
actually stands for
a -> (b -> c)

https://cel.hal.science/file/index/docid/459139/filename/coq-hurry.pdf

You better fix your nonsense tool DC Poop.

Archimedes Plutonium

unread,
Dec 24, 2022, 8:35:57 PM12/24/22
to
Save whales, sure no-one cares to save spam from FBI, CIA, Mi6, police drag net garbage that floods sci.math and sci.physics everyday. I have kindly asked President Biden to kindly remove this drag net spam from all of sci.math and sci.physics and leave them as spam free zones.

Who would have known, Socratis is just DC poop Dan Christensen under a fake name

Our Whale Animals

Can a Trump tariff fine,
Like the tariff of a Macron French wine,
Show us how crazy is the world sign,
When you have a crazy USA president time,
Who pines about his hair line,
More than he cares about 1,500 whales slaughtered by Japan crime.

b
. $ .
.... d * * $ .
.ze$$$$$$$$be.. ^b ^L 4F $ $
e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e "L $ b $ J%
.$$$$$$$$$$$$$P**""** 3r'L $ $ 4F
"*$$$$$$$$*" *.$ 3 $ $
*$$$$$" ^$'r'$P d"
^$$$" ^$$ $F4F
$$$ "$r*bP
$$$F "4$"
$$$$ ^"
$$$$b ..eeeed$$$$$$$$eeee...
*$$$$b. .ze$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$be..
'$$$$$$bee..e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bc
3$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$c
"*$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$r
^""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e.. P
"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bee.z@"
^*$$$$$$$$*""" """"**$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
^"*$$$" ""*$$$$$$*"
""**eeec............eee@**"" Gilo94'
""""""""""""""
z$
z$$F
d$$$
$$$$$
J$$$$$
$$$$$$
.$$$$$$
$$$$$$$b
$$$$$$$$$c
J$$$$$$$$$$$c
$$$$ "$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$P "*$$$$$" .ze$$$$$bc
.$$$$F z$$$$$$$$$$$$$b
$$$$$ .e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$$ z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$""$$$$
4$$$$$F .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$r
$$$$$$$ z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$c e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
'$$$$$$$c .d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$b d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
*$$$$$$$$r d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gilo94'




.-------------'```'----......,,__ _,
| `'`'`'`'-.,.__ .'(
| `'--._.' )
| `'-.<
\ .-'`'-. -. `\
\ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
``````''--.._.-=-._ .' \ _,,--'` `-._(
(^^^^^^^^`___ '-. | \ __,,,...--' `
````````` `'--..___\ |`
jgs `-.,'





Newsgroups: sci.physics and sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: why we especially need whales to exist //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH,
series 2, 2019
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:55 +0000

why the whales are so important for the oceans-- isomers of CO2 //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, series 2, 2019

Chemistry of carbon dioxide in Old Chemistry thought that CO2 from fossil fuel burning is the same CO2 that animals and plants breathe in and breathe out.

Old Chemistry is wrong, for the CO2 that living organisms need to stay alive is a different isomer (the bonding of carbon with two oxygen atoms have different geometries) from the CO2 that is produced through burning.

The fossil fuel CO2 is a toxic poison to plants and animals.

So the best CO2 source in the oceans is the large animals. If you remove animals from ocean, and remove enough of them, you kill off the plants of the ocean also. This idea applies on land also. The plants of terrestrial life, need their large animals for Animal-CO2.

AP

Cranial-rectally inverted. Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press Depriving a village somewhere, of an idiot. jfderry , JF Derry Telanthropus brains plugged into Africanthropus body James Kibo Parry James Kibo Parry James Kibo Parry

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 2:27:06 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"..as smart as the average tunicate"

why Jason Herrmann and Dartmouth College (Hanover High School math is brighter than the College math) physics departments has lights turned off, but Harvard's Dr.Hau needs to turn the light off-- Quantum Entanglement verified


1- Kibo Parry Moroney, is it your opinion that Dr. John Baez is a math jackarse that cannot tell the difference from a ellipse and oval as proven by AP (see proofs below) ?? And when confronted with the fact that the ellipse is only a cylinder cut, not a conic cut, the imbecile Baez tries to go out and redefine the ellipse-- I mean, Baez spends more time in making up fake names for himself than actually getting a paper cone and putting a Kerr lid into the cone and see for himself that it is a oval

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 00:28:31 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <421c6f56-7355-4ec6...@googlegroups.com>
Complaints-To: groups...@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=192.208.232.34;
posting-account=jPnQ2goAAAA461y3QD0lbyw0oKeThma1
NNTP-Posting-Host: 192.208.232.34
Message-ID: <69d8bde6-bcb6-472f...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: asshole
From: noTthaTguY <abu.ku...@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 08:28:33 +0000


On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 3:28:35 AM UTC-5, noTthaTguY wrote:
> ellipses are ovals, but not all ovals are elipses, of course;
> just grab a dictionary, asshole
>



On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 7:17:05 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> Agreed.
>

So, kibo Parry Moroney, you agree, but which is worse a idiot like you who thinks 938 is 12% short of 945 which even Dr. John Baez would Agree is wrong.


why Jason Herrmann and Dartmouth College (Hanover High School math is brighter than the College math) physics departments has lights turned off, but Harvard's Dr.Hau needs to turn the light off-- Quantum Entanglement verified


1- Kibo Parry Moroney, is it your opinion that Ken Ribet is a math jackarse that cannot tell the difference from a ellipse and oval as proven by AP (see proofs below) ??

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 7:17:05 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> Agreed.
>

1-AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, they all love money more than the truth of math and science-- ellipse is never a conic section


why Jason Herrmann and Dartmouth College (Hanover High School math is brighter than the College math) physics departments has lights turned off, but Harvard's Dr.Hau needs to turn the light off-- Quantum Entanglement verified



I mean think of it, down the street from Dartmouth College is Hanover High School and anyone of the many bright students at Hanover High School can take a Euclid plane geometry proof that the ellipse is never a conic but is the oval, and walk into a Dartmouth College math classroom where the nitwit math professor is teaching the conic slant cut is a ellipse, when it never was. Yet here the Hanover High School student has more brains in math than the nitwit Dartmouth College math professor.


#21
Quantum Entanglement, Physics series for High School, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Quantum Entanglement was shown on NOVA in January 2019 with Austrian physicists at a mountain telescope gathering data. NOVA tried to explain Quantum Entanglement, but the below probably does a better job of explaining. Especially explaining to High School students what is going on, and why.

A much easier and nicer experiment proving Quantum Entanglement and explaining why it exists; the mechanism behind it; is Harvard's Dr. Hau slow light experiments, once the laser light is turned off.

Cover Picture is my photo of a Google search of terms "slow light BEC".
Length: 21 pages


,_ o
/ //\,
\>>|
\\,


#55
Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago along with Mediterranean Sea//geology series book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Earth's axis tilt of 23 degrees came late in life for planet Earth some 66 million years ago when a asteroid bolide hit Earth, that caused not only the dinosaur extinction but carved out the Mediterranean Sea and moved the Europe Asian Laurasia supercontinent of Pangaea in plate tectonics. We have overwhelming proof of this axis tilt from 0 degrees to 23 degrees only in K-T boundary, for we have evidence that all the continents had living plants and animals which just could not be if the 23degree tilt had existed from Cambrian to Cretaceous. Australia alone since it was at the South Pole for much of its life yet still abundant in fossils that could only live in a warm climate.

Cover picture of me circa 1993, pointing at the Mediterranean Sea of Europe.
Length: 55 pages



1 customer review


Top Reviews
Jason Herrmann
1.0 out of 5 starsWaste of money and brain cells
November 16, 2019
A complete and utter load of BS.

Helpful
Comment Report abuse
See all 1 customer reviews
Write a customer review



Half a bubble off plumb.

Has a one-way ticket on the Disoriented Express.

Has an IQ one lower than it takes to grunt.

Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek

Divides 3 into 7, and gets a even whole number.

jfderry , JF Derry

Has his solar panels aimed at the moon.

Has it floored in neutral.

Has only one chopstick in the chowmein.

Has signs on both ears saying "Space for Rent."

Has the attention span of an overripe grapefruit.

Has the mental agility of a soap dish.

Hasn't got all his china in the cupboard.

He writes blank checks on a closed account.

kibo James Parry kibo James Parry kibo James Parry

He's really into himself. His head is up his arse.

He's so dense, light bends around him.

His phone doesn't quite reach his desk.

Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press

His wipers don't touch the glass.

High relative humidity. He's lost in a fog.

His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
Earle Jones Earle Jones Earle Jones Earle Jones
His brain was sold separately and they were out of stock.

His elevator is stuck between floors.

His golf bag does not contain a full set of irons.

His jack can't get the car off the ground.

His head whistles in a cross wind.

His mind is on vacation but his mouth is working overtime.

I don't know what you are talking about, honestly.

It must be frustrating to be sure you are right and so completely
unable to say how or why.

You pinhead think if you find it in wikipedia it must be true. Duhr.

I suggest you do some research.

It's hard to believe you are this dumb.

Pay attention.

Science is about reality, not imagination.

What you describe here has more to do with stamp collecting than it
does science.

It's great how the anonymity of the internet allows fools the freedom
to express the depths of their foolishness.

Present your proof, dumbarse.

Where is this extensive experimental data? Why do you think it is that nobody can find it?

Do you think they are hiding it from us? Why would they do that?

Did I characterize your argument accurately?







,_ o
/ //\,
\>>|
\\,

I have to ask which Jason Herrman is this? For there is one at Penn Univ in anthropology, archaeology dept. One in Stanford as physics student. Or, another Jason Herrmann?? And why so many people see the Internet not as a place to learn and grow, but a place to dis people.

What is this modern day hate spew with the Internet?? Do some people get their "rocks off" by dissing other people and their work?

__| \ / |__
_ o ___\o \o | o/ o/___ o _
/\ /) | ( \ /o\ / ) | (\ /\
___|_\______ _____/_|__


Kibo Parry Moroney, is it your opinion that Dr. Terence Tao is a math basketcase that cannot tell the difference from a ellipse and oval as proven by AP starting 2016, ellipse is a cylinder cut, never a conic (see proofs below) ??

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 7:17:05 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> Agreed.
>

King of Science --AP--what we throw out of Old Math as fakery// TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 19-20 Sophomore-year College, math textbook series, book 4


First an aside for this is in the probability and statistics of Junior year College


#5
HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 16 pages


List of Topics that is Fake Math or Irrelevant Minutiae

First off, let me make a long list of what is not mathematics and was thrown out as either fakery junk mathematics or was pared down immensely for being rather minutiae or irrelevant or archaic and not worth the time in classroom education.

1) All of Old Logic such as the textbooks by Copi and Boole and Jevons with their messed up operators such as 10 OR 4 = 14, are thrown out onto the rubbish pile of shame. Set theory is thrown out completely, although we can use the word "set" to mean collection, group. All of Cantor set theory is phony baloney, not worth reading.

2) Rationals and Negative Numbers thrown out completely because the only true numbers are Decimal Grid Numbers. The Smallest set of numbers is the 10 Grid System with its infinitesimal being .1, and the entire collection of 10 Grid is 0, .1, .2, .3, . . , 9.9, 10.0 where .1 is microinfinity and 10 is macroinfinity. In 100 Grid the infinitesimal is .01, in 1000 Grid the infinitesimal is .001, etc etc. In such a true system of numbers, all the numbers are built by mathematical-induction. Not just one group of numbers-- counting, but all numbers from mathematical-induction.

3) Irrationals thrown out completely (ditto to Rationals and Negative numbers)

4) Reals thrown out completely (ditto)

5) Imaginary numbers and Complex numbers are b.s. and thrown out completely

6) Trigonometry pared down so much-- 90% thrown out, and no trigonometry ever enters Calculus. Only real use of trigonometry is when you have an angle and side, you can figure out the rest of the right triangle. But no, when you give true math to a gaggle of kooks, it is not long before they stretch true math way way out of its "zone of truth". And even fill up by 50% of calculus, when trig should never be in calculus.

7) Continuum and continuity thrown out as horrible fakery (in fact the Quantum Mechanic Physics of early 1900s had a better handle on the truth and reality of math with discrete space)

8) Topology is junk and a waste of time for many reasons such as continuum does not exist, and the fact that the idea of "bending" is not really ever a mathematical concept

9) Prime numbers are fakery for the Naturals never had division in the first place. The real true numbers of mathematics are the Decimal Grid Numbers and they do not have a concept of "prime". The key evidence that primes were silly stupid error, was the fact that there never existed a "pattern for primes". And all of mathematics is a science of "pattern". If any part of mathematics has no pattern, is indication that such was a phony fake concept to start with. Below begins a write-up of Math topics all have pattern, if not, then not math.

10) Limit in Old Math was a horrible fakery, built by lowly idiots of math who wanted to get away from the smart students asking them-- stupid professor, come back here,-- how does a zero width rectangle even have interior area

11) Lobachevsky, Riemann geometries and all NonEuclidean geometries are fakery and a waste of time. Many math professors want to spice up their boring math, so they ventured way way off into the twilight-zone of math with NonEuclidean geometry, like eating the hottest peppers in the world for breakfast

12) Boole logic a horrid gaggle of monumental mistakes; one colossal error was their insane 10 OR 4 = 14. Boole was a monumental idiot of logic that he went to college to teach in a rainstorm without umbrella and when he got there, shivering, and no commonsense to switch into dry clothes, taught in rain soaked clothes then ordered his wife to give him cold bathes and wet his bed in order to fight pneumonia, and western culture puts such a logical misfit as a figurehead of logic

13) Galois Algebra of Group, Ring, Field a fakery and waste of time

14) Dimension stops at 3rd, and 3rd is the last and highest dimension possible, for there is no 4th or higher dimensions.

15) High School in Old Math spends too much time on quadratic equations with their negative numbers and imaginary-complex numbers when such never existed in the first place and where they violate a principle of algebra-- that an equation of algebra-- the right-side of the equation must always have a greater than zero number. So we throw out all quadratic equations of Old Math as fake math.

16) High School in Old Math spends too much time on teaching in geometry the congruence of SSS, ASA etc etc and we should pare that back somewhat, as excess teaching of a tiny minor concept.

17) Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations are now seen as superfluous when all functions are polynomials

18) Graph theory-- 90% worthless for it is based on the fakery of continuum

19) Probability and Statistics theory now becomes a part of Sigma Error in New Math, the Old Math Probability and Statistics theory were wastrel and thrown out for it is based on a continuum. We keep Probability and Statistics in new math but revise and overhaul it completely, especially the definition of Probability.

20) We definitely throw out all Old Math Calculus textbooks as mostly propaganda, based on the silly Limit and the Continuum

21) We throw out the Euclidean Axioms of Geometry and start anew, with axioms based on Physics as geometry truth

22) Fractal theory totally junk and a waste-- uses ill-defined infinity

23) Vector Calculus (mind you not vectors versus scalars), Chaos theory, Complex Analysis, utter junk and waste of time since polynomial theory covers all functions

24) Differential geometry, Measure theory fakery since they never had the correct numbers of math, and they had the fakery continuum

25) We throw out all the Apollonius conic sections because he misidentified the ellipse. The ellipse is a cylinder section, never a conic section and the oval is the slant cut of the cone, never the ellipse. We replace the entire conic sections by the AP theory of axes of symmetry using Decimal Grid Numbers for algebra and strip-wavelength-geometry axioms.

This list is ongoing, and is a bulletin-board of Teaching True Mathematics for Sophomore College year. To show students what math to avoid as a total fake and waste of time.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

AP- the King of Science



#14
AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section//ellipse-oval series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages



#15
Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition// ellipse-oval series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In November of 2019, I was challenged into giving a well-defined definition of Oval, since Old Math Geometry never provided a well defined definition of Oval. I dutifully well defined this important class of geometry figures. And whilst completing that task of a well defined definition, I found a second proof that the ellipse is never a conic section, always a cylinder section, for it is the oval that is the conic section at a slant cut. This second proof is a mere one paragraph long and is a Projective Geometry proof that the slant cut in a cone is a oval, never the ellipse.

Caution: I am worried that ascii-art is messed up and so this book is in rtf file not pdf.

Cover Picture: a cone and cylinder on a cutting board ready to be cut at a slant, and ready to view in silhouette form.
Length: 34 pages


why does Jason Herrmann, Kibo Parry Moroney, Dan Christensen want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition // Jason Herrmann, Confused as a baby in a topless bar

On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 5:04:12 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I ate.. "..and it was delicious!"

AP writes: how repulsive, when the world has the Right Whale and Blue Whale on verge of extinction.

On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 11:02:33 AM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
>
>There will be a price to pay. You will be relentlessly and publicly exposed for

AP writes: Whales do not need any price to pay, they have a right to live on Earth far greater than Dan, ever has. And Dan is a bully that needs Canadian jail time. And Kibo Parry Moroney needs USA jail sentence.

why does Jason Herrmann want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition // Jason Herrmann, Confused as a baby in a topless bar

why does Jason Herrmann want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition
Jason Herrmann, Confused as a baby in a topless bar

why does Jason Herrmann want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium

1 customer review


Top Reviews
Jason Herrmann
1.0 out of 5 starsWaste of money and brain cells
November 16, 2019
A complete and utter load of BS.

Helpful
Comment Report abuse
See all 1 customer reviews
Write a customer review


,_ o
/ //\,
\>>|
\\,




Newsgroups: sci.physics and sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: why we especially need whales to exist //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH,
series 2, 2019
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:55 +0000

why the whales are so important for the oceans-- isomers of CO2 //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, series 2, 2019

Chemistry of carbon dioxide in Old Chemistry thought that CO2 from fossil fuel burning is the same CO2 that animals and plants breathe in and breathe out.

Old Chemistry is wrong, for the CO2 that living organisms need to stay alive is a different isomer (the bonding of carbon with two oxygen atoms have different geometries) from the CO2 that is produced through burning.

The fossil fuel CO2 is a toxic poison to plants and animals.

So the best CO2 source in the oceans is the large animals. If you remove animals from ocean, and remove enough of them, you kill off the plants of the ocean also. This idea applies on land also. The plants of terrestrial life, need their large animals for Animal-CO2.


#64
Science Council Ruling Earth//Paradise supernation corralling Bad Guy nations//series 2 (AP running for USA president) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)



,_ o
/ //\,
\>>|
\\,

Australopithecus brain fitted into Paranthropus body
Dan Christensen, Dan Christensen
Graecopithecus brain evolved from Sahelanthropus body
kibo James Parry kibo James Parry kibo James Parry

Ardipithecus body coupled to a Australopithecus brain
Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek
Lucy brain housed in a Otzi body

jfderry, jf Derry, JF Derry, lunatic mind housed in a lunatic J F Derry (author)
CroMagnum body enhanced by Floresiensis brain
Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press
Improved Neanderthalensis brains from Heidelbergensis

Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek Rusty Tavek
Telanthropus brains plugged into Africanthropus body
kibo James Parry kibo James Parry kibo James Parry
Palaeanthropus thinking by the time of Cyphanthropus
jfderry, jf Derry, JF Derry, lunatic mind housed in a lunatic J F Derry (author)
Tchadanthropus mind by the time of Atlanthropus
Earle Jones Earle Jones Earle Jones
Kenyanthropus body propelled by a Praeanthropus mind
Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press
Pithecanthropus body propelled by Sinanthropus mind


__| \ / |__
_ o ___\o \o | o/ o/___ o _
/\ /) | ( \ /o\ / ) | (\ /\
___|_\______ _____/_|__

Mass Spectrometry Comics, LTD
Kibo Parry Michael Moroney's profile photo




..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'






Kibo Parry Michael Moroney wrote:
Jan 7, 2020, 1:08:57 AM



to
Hairworm of Math and Green-banded Broodsac of Physics

Steve of Science Blogs--

Science Blogs
GAPS in a doctor's reasoning about vaccines and autism ...
And now back to ignoring RI's weak substitute for an Archimedes Plutonium. (They just don't make cranks like they used to...) -- Steve.
.Jul 31, 2011

Mostowski Collapse

unread,
Dec 24, 2022, 9:45:36 PM12/24/22
to
Anyway, Merry Holidays to our Chief Crank Dan Christensen.
Here is some Christmas homework:

- What does it mean when a mathematician writes in
a text book: "We can constructively show ..."

- What does it mean when a mathematician writes in
a text book: "We can non-constructively show ..."

- What does it say that every intuitionistic proof is
also a classical proof, there is this rather trivial
meta-mathematical implication between the two logics:

T |-_I A => T |-_C A

- What does it say that there are classical only proofs, i.e.
that the above meta theorem cannot be reversed,
i.e. that we have some theories T and formulas A:

T |-_C A & ~ T |-I A

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 24, 2022, 11:08:14 PM12/24/22
to
On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 8:27:08 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) wrote:

> Dan Christensen schrieb am Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022 um 02:23:08 UTC+11:
> > On Friday, December 23, 2022 at 3:42:42 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> > > If the stanford truth table generator is not enough evidence
> > > for you that P=>Q=>R is commonly parsed as P=>(Q=>R)
> > [snip]
> >
> > Consistent will all other binary operators, '=>' is left associative in DC Proof. One less exception to explain. Keep it simple.

> Coq doesn't have it either your way. Coq does also have:
>
> Page 3:
>
> The notation
> a -> b -> c
> actually stands for
> a -> (b -> c)
>

What possible justification might they have for such an odd design choice? I prefer to keep exceptions to the rule to a minimum.

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Jan 5, 2023, 9:03:44 PMJan 5
to
If : => 1c *1c. = 1c^2 = 0.0001m^2
0.01 *0.01 *10'000m = 1m^3 = 1000kg..said.1..and.Enough.

=> 1c *100m = 1m^2...Check for => 1c = 0.01
0.01* 100m = 1m^2 => 1m-Lin. for each c.. of the.. 100c.
Now you may understand why => 1c *1 =100c^2= 0.01m^2.

This demonstrates.. that the T.d.i. consider all forms
small squares < 1m^2.. which are : mm^2..cm^2.. dm^2.
Indeed for 1c=0.01 : 0.01 *100cm =100cm^2 =0.01m^2

The conclusion..is that..no small square gets smaller..but,
it seems to shrink, as it becomes .. as a function of m^2.
I add that the volume : 1c^3 = 0.01^3.. becomes...0.000001m^3.
Therefore.. the m^3...is found from : (0.00001_m^3) * (100c)^3 = 1m^3

If I wasn't there, you would have had to invent me to know the logic that…
no Prof. has been able to explain to you.. not.. possessing it for himself. the
I keep looking..so I always find the best..to explain..so..
I'm very happy..for what I do..even if you don't consider it-:)))

Greetings from T.n.p. => 0.5^3 = 0.125m^3 => 0.125 *1000 =125i^3.
It's not my fault if you don't know how to consider neither m^2..nor m^3.
If you were smart..You would know that : 1m = 10i, so 1/0.2 = 5i/1i.-:))))
And if you say 100c/2c => 1/0.02 = 50c = 5i. => 1/0.002 = 500mm. = 5i.

Archimedes Plutonium

unread,
Jan 5, 2023, 9:24:48 PMJan 5
to

Dan Christensen██۞██ Moscow electric blackouts██۞██

On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 10:08:14 PM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 8:27:08 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) wrote:
> > a -> b -> c
> What possible justification might they have for such an odd design choice?

Dan and Jan does "a" represent Ukraine and "c" represent a Moscow Power Electric Line and "b" the drone that knocks out "c"

Dan Christensen and Jan Burse are the scopes Oval or Ellipse?? Are your drones supersonic????
> Ben Bacarisse 292, "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
> Can Ben Bacarisse, Fritz Feldhase & WM & Gottingen Uni build drones better than they can do math, for clearly they failed math.
>
> ██۞██ Moscow electric blackouts██۞██
> Kibo Parry M. is he using bola or javelin short circuit weapons???
> Kibo, why not just use drones, I was reading that France makes the worlds best drones.
> Kibo, does bow and arrow with aluminum foil streamers tied to arrow, work better than javelin or bola???
>
> Fritz Feldhase 477 "Question on Hilbert's Hotel"
>
> Kibo was the Hotel hit by Iranian drone????
> Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert,Metin Tolin,BenBacarisse,Anja Karliczek,Sabine Doering-Manteuffel,Prof. Dr. Angela Rizzi, are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math especially geometry. And is Ben B and WM keep spamming sci.math as a Gay pick up bar, is that what they want for Germany, Gottingen Univ, no math but gay pick up bar????
> > > > > And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> > > > > ......./\E
> > > > > ...../ c.\
> > > > > F / .......\
> > > > >
> > > > > entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
>
> Is WM and his spam gang trying to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar, using math to pick up??????
>
> Chris Thomasson 166 "Question on..."
> Chris Thomasson 238 " Two similar...."
> Ben Bacarisse 292, "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
> WM 39 "Die 7 Erklarungen..."
>
> Ben Bacarisse 287 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
> > > > FromTheRafters 160"Two similar..." spamming jackarses who cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse
> > > > Sergi_o 150 "Two similar..."
> > > > Ben Bacarisse 285 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
> > > > Ben Bacarisse 135, "Two similar properties..."
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > WM turning Gottingen Germany into geometry failures.
> > > > > Kibo chasing corpses in WM gay pick up bar, for Kibo sure does not know the difference between Oval and ellipse as seen in his latest stupidity-- a revolving axis as Kibo the moron and BWR describes it--
> > > > >
> > > > > Let's try again with your little diagram, fixed.
> > > > > > > >>> .......A
> > > > > > > >>> ....../.\E
> > > > > > > >>> ...../.C.\
> > > > > > > >>> ..../B....\
> > > > > > > >>> .../.......\
> > > > > > > >>> .F/....G....\
> > > > > > >
> ██۞██ Moscow electric blackouts██۞██
> Kibo Parry M. is he using bola or javelin short circuit weapons???
> Kibo, why not just use drones, I was reading that France makes the worlds best drones.
> Kibo, does bow and arrow with aluminum foil streamers tied to arrow, work better than javelin or bola???
> Kibo Parry CIA undercover
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:26:03 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> >> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> > >
>
> > Moscow electric Blackouts██۞██
>
> James Parry dunce in sci.math & sci,physics
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:49:40 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Pluto, so you finally tracked down James Parry in Moscow?
> >
> > But once again, that sentence no verb.
> >
> > Kibo WAS short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> > Kibo WILL BE short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> > Kibo PLANS ON short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> > Kibo THINKS ABOUT short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> >
> > ..?
> >
> > Now that you found Kibo, will you stop pretending that I am Kibo?
> > Hopefully he won't be using your aluminum pole idea, otherwise there
> > will be an ex-Kibo. As in:
> >
> > Kibo WAS VAPORIZED WHILE short circuiting Moscow electricity.
>
> Kibo, is Xi aware of the fact that Outer Manchuria is 28 times bigger than Taiwan????
> >
> >
> >
> > > And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.
>
> > > > > > > Kibo in a javelin throw to knock out Moscow high voltage lines
> > > > > > >> ........///// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////|
> > > > > > >> ......///// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////..|
> > > > > > >> ....///// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////....| Moscow
> > > > > > >> ..///// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////......| Electric
> > > > > > >> ///// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////........| Tower
> > > > > > >> |__| |__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__|......../
> > > > > > >> |__| |__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__|....../
> > > > > > >> |__| |__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__|..../
> > > > > > >> |__| |__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__|../
> > > > > > >> |__| |__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__| |__|__|__|__|__|/
>
>
> > Vitaly a freedom fighter in Russia
> ..............................^
> ..............................||
> ..............................||
> .....................//////// ||
> .....................|:---[.] ||
> ......................|( _J ||
> ....................| ^ ( _| ||
> ................../ \_____)|| Kibo Parry with fake wig
> ................. / _____ \|| Long Aluminum **javelin** to throw to short circuit
> ..................... | / \ |...||
> ..................... | | | |...||
> ................. \ /\ /\__ | ||
> ..................... | | \/--- ||
> ...................... \ \ )....||
> ................... | >____||/_____)
> ................... \______||____/
> ......................... / \
> ...................... | | ~~
> ..................... \ \\
> .................... \ |\
> ...................., \ | \
> .................... \ | |
> .................... | | |
> .................... | | |
> ..................... | / |
> .................... |___/____|
> .................... (____)____)
> ==============================
> freedom fighter from the tiresome dictator
> Yea, the dictator has no power and no hot water, no heat, no electricity for his house, offices.

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Jan 6, 2023, 4:07:35 PMJan 6
to
Why: Start with.. 1dm=1i ??
Because 1i..is the base unit..of all integers.

==>1i *100i =100i^2 ===> 0.1 * 10 = 1m^2 => for 10/1i =100i
1i *10i *10i = 100i^3 => 0.1 *1*1 = 0.1m^3. ==> for 1/1i = 10i

==> 1i *200i =200i^2 ====> 0.1 * 20 = 2m^2. > for 20/1i = 200i
1i *1i *200i = 200i^3 => 0.1*0.1*20 =0.2m^3...For you 0.2.

==> 5i *200i = 1000i^2 ===> 0.5 ^20 = 10m^2. For you 10.
1i * 5i *200i = 1000i^3 => 0.1 *0.5 *20 =1m^3... For you 1.

Greetings from T.n.p. Direct, clear, simple, logical and precise.

Socratis T.n.p.

unread,
Jan 8, 2023, 2:35:25 PMJan 8
to
Il giorno venerdì 6 gennaio 2023 alle 22:07:35 UTC+1 Socratis T.n.p. ha scritto:
> Why: Start with.. 1dm=1i ??
> Because 1i..is the base unit..of all integers.
>
None : Unit * itself can be itself :

1mm *1mm =1mm^2 =0.001^2 =0.000001m^2
1mm^3 = 1mg. = 0.001^3 = 0.00'000'0001m^3

(10mm)^2 = 100mm^2 = 0.01^2 = 0.0001m^2.
(10mm)^3 = 1000mm^3 = 1000.mg = 1g.-----

1cm^2 = (10mm)^2. = 100.mm^2. = 0.0001m^2
1cm^3 = (10mm)^3 = 1000mm^3 =1000mg.=1g.----

1dm^2 = (10cm)^2 = 100cm^2 = 0.01m^2
1dm^3 = (10cm)^3 = 1000c^3. =1000g.=1kg.

1m^2 = (10dm)^2 = 100dm^2
1m^3 = (10dm)^3 *1000dm^3 = 1000kg = 1m^3

(10i)^3 = 1000i^3 = 1m^3. ----------------------------------- =
(100cm)^3 = 100'000c^3 = 1000.dm^3 =1m^3.---- =
(1000mm)^3. = 1000'000'000.mm^3 =1m^3.-------- =

It is easy to understand that 1m =10dm =100c =1000•, therefore
If you think you have eliminated m^2 and m^3 you are wrong.
The T.d.i. It produces them both.. even if it says.. only:

1m*1m = 1m and 1m*1m*1m = 1m..Why does it ? Simple..
is derivative of m^2 and m^3, and says 1i *1m *1m= i1m^3.
Alias..making the calculation direct ==> 1i *10i *10i =100i^3.
If not, you should trash it as Errata-:)))

The same goes for: 1m *2m = 2m^2 => 1m *2m *3m = 6m^3.
Aliases ========> 10i *20i =200i^2=>10i *20i *30i =6'000i^3
Alternatively you should.. prove that 1 ≠ 10i ≠1m. ≠ 100cm.
If there weren't m^2 and m^3 why square and cub the dm.?

Greetings from T.n.p. > 0.1 *1 *10 = 1000i^3 =1m^3. For 10=10m..1= 1m
Alias =========>1i *10i *100i = 1000i^3 =1m^3. =>100i =10m...10i = 1m
Alias =>10c *100c *1000c =1000'000c^3 =1m^3. =>1000c=10m.100c =1m
100• *1000• *10'000• =1000'0000''000•^3 =1m^3.>10'000•=10m..1000• =1m.

4 types of dm to start from : 0.1 = 1i = 10c = 100• -:))
Even if using,..10c..1dm..100•. Calculations get longer.
It is convenient to use 1i, which is +short by 10c, e, 0.1m.

I should say : 1dm *10dm *100dm =1000dm^3 =1m^3.
Instead of ...: 1i *10i *100i =1000i^3 =1m^3.-:)))

Lucrezio S

unread,
Jan 8, 2023, 5:46:55 PMJan 8
to
Il giorno venerdì 9 dicembre 2022 alle 05:54:28 UTC+1 Socratis T.n.p. ha scritto:
Greetings from T.n.p. ==> 1m = 10i..100c...1000•.
==> 10i *10i == 100i^2 = 1m^2.
10i *10i *10i =1000i^3 = 1m^3

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 10ii*10i=100i^2 = 1m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 9i *10i = 90i^2 = 0.9m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 8i *10i = 80i^2 = 0.8m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 7i *10i = 70i^2 = 0.7m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 6i *10i = 60i^2 = 0.6m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 5i *10i = 50i^2 = 0.5m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 4i *10i = 40i^2 = 0.4m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 3i *10i = 30i^2 = 0.3m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 2i *10i = 20i^2 = 0.2m^2.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *10i = 10i^2 = 0.1m^2.

/////////////////////////////////////|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i*10i*10i=100i^3 =100kg.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *9i *10i = 90i^3 ==90kg
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *8i *10i = 80i^2 = 80kg
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *7i *10i = 70i^3 = 70kg
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i °6i *10i = 60i^3 = 60kg
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *5i *10i = 50i^3 = 50kg
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *4i *10i = 40i^3 = 40kg.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *3i *10i = 30i^3 = 30kg.
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *2i *10i = 20i^3 = 20kg
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 1i *1i *10i = 10i^3 = 10kg

Greetings from T.n.p. 1i *10i *100i =1000i^3 =1m^3 => for 10/0.1 =100i-:)))

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

unread,
Jan 8, 2023, 11:08:53 PMJan 8
to
██۞██ Moscow & Tehran electric blackouts██۞██ 10 French drones to Ukraine to knock out Moscow electricity, hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages