Index of my YT videos.

John Gabriel

Oct 22, 2015, 2:24:07 AM10/22/15
Report not abuse
Are the real numbers countable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlqTuuhR3-4

The real Archimedean Property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vO_GkC54vM

The definite integral is NOT a sum but a product of arithmetic means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJOxBMFD4g

Euler made quite a few blunders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfas8oMsmVg

Exactly what is division and polynomial division?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VxuGH9FnSw

Why is 1/3 NOT equal to 0.333... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hulvl3GgGk

Newton's imaginary "infinite series"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrpzXn9MRC0

The Gabrielean Axioms of arithmetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ankDDoLzqE

Academic Hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wv44FnfBKI

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity PART 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKWWZ9kHjH4

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity PART 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQ4iZGnZPI

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity PART 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp2qHW48Yaw

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity Special on Lebesgue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEtfqqcvb_4

Auxiliary Equation in the New Calculus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kdRhnY-SNM

New Calculus for Dummies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1IMsZlqkkA

The Gabriel Polynomial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H00rfrKw3ws

How we got numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htbZfDM6C6g

Euclidean derivation of number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lzrynm8Wjo

0.999.... is not equal to 1 in this universe or any other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUHgoUJFGM

My new limit theorem for mainstream calculus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjHv3HkIJqs

Cantor's Bijective Cardinality Nonsense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4u1RlIp3w

Riemann's Kludge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtoYQS3IKDw

Cauchy's Kludge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM06iz7yFmY

The 9-applet New Calculus course (Lessons 1 - 9) available at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBbBVLs3M-d3dNgU4Vop_A

And much more in the pipeline...

Port563

Oct 22, 2015, 9:31:48 AM10/22/15
STFU, idiot.

None of the links below work - Allah is merciful. Soon the account itself
will be deleted.

"John Gabriel" <thenewc...@gmail.com> wrote...

Are the real numbers countable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hlqTuuhR3-4

The real Archimedean Property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_vO_GkC54vM

The definite integral is NOT a sum but a product of arithmetic means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dUJOxBMFD4g

Euler made quite a few blunders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cfas8oMsmVg

Exactly what is division and polynomial division?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16VxuGH9FnSw

Why is 1/3 NOT equal to 0.333... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15hulvl3GgGk

Newton's imaginary "infinite series"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PrpzXn9MRC0

The Gabrielean Axioms of arithmetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ankDDoLzqE

Academic Hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15wv44FnfBKI

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity PART 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IKWWZ9kHjH4

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity PART 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GxQ4iZGnZPI

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity PART 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rp2qHW48Yaw

Academic Ignorance and Stupidity Special on Lebesgue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OEtfqqcvb_4

Auxiliary Equation in the New Calculus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14kdRhnY-SNM

New Calculus for Dummies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1IMsZlqkkA

The Gabriel Polynomial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H00rfrKw3ws

How we got numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1htbZfDM6C6g

Euclidean derivation of number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Lzrynm8Wjo

0.999.... is not equal to 1 in this universe or any other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BWUHgoUJFGM

My new limit theorem for mainstream calculus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rjHv3HkIJqs

Cantor's Bijective Cardinality Nonsense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19E4u1RlIp3w

Riemann's Kludge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YtoYQS3IKDw

Cauchy's Kludge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aM06iz7yFmY

The 9-applet New Calculus course (Lessons 1 - 9) available at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBbBVIs3M-d3dNgU4Vop_A

Dan Christensen

Oct 22, 2015, 10:58:02 AM10/22/15
On Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 2:24:07 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> Are the...

What you should know about the Psycho Troll John Gabriel, in his own words:

JG's God Complex:

"I am the Creator of this galaxy."
-- March 19, 2015

"I am the last word on everything."
-- May 6, 2015

"Whatever I imagine is real because whatever I imagine is well defined."
-- March 26, 2015

"Unless I think it's logic, it's not... There are no rules in mathematics... As I have repeatedly stated, if there were to be rules, I'd be making the rules."
-- March 17, 2015

JG's Final Solution:

"Hitler was a genius and a very talented artist... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different." (Like JG's morals?)
-- March 18, 2015

"I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you...

"Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...

(Note: When repeatedly asked if they should have gotten Jews like Albert Einstein, JG has refused to comment. You figure it out, folks.)

"It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live."
-- July 13, 2014

"All those who don't accept New Calculus, you better say goodbye to your kids... Because John Gabriel is coming." (Charming fellow.)
-- July 9, 2014

JG's Just Plain Stupid:

"1/0 is not undefined."
-- May 19, 2015

"1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that"
-- February 8, 2015

"The square root of 2 and pi are NOT numbers."
-- May 28, 2015

"By definition, a line is the distance between two points."
-- April 13, 2015

"So, 'is a member of' = 'is a subset of.'"
-- May 16, 2015

"There is no such thing as a continuous real number line."
-- March 24, 2015

"Indeed, there is no such thing as an instantaneous speed -- certainly not with respect to the calculus." (Note: Instantaneous speed is indicated by the speedometer in a car. Another Jewish conspiracy, JG?)
-- March 17, 2015

"Proofs had nothing to do with calculus."
-- May 30, 2015

In his wacky system, JG cannot even prove that 2+2=4. It seems unlikely he would have anything worthwhile to say about mathematics. On the contrary, it seems he is deliberately trying to mislead and confuse any newcomers here.

A special word of caution to students: Do not attempt to use JG's "system" in any course work in any high school, college or university on the planet. You will fail miserably. His system is certainly no "shortcut" to success in mathematics. It is truly a dead-end.

Dan

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 22, 2015, 6:11:25 PM10/22/15
> "Port563" wrote in message news:n0aobl$tcr$1...@dont-email.me...

> STFU, idiot.

> None of the links below work - Allah is merciful.

Why the heck do you keep deliberately changing the links?

The unadulterated links work fine.

;^/

Raymond Luxury Yacht

Oct 22, 2015, 10:45:11 PM10/22/15