Updated crackpot index?

147 views
Skip to first unread message

Volney

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 2:46:13 PM12/8/22
to
Many people score crank posts according to John Baez's Crackpot Index
(https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html). But it's almost a
quarter century old. I've been thinking of updating it, since cranks
have come up with many novel techniques since 1998 that are not listed.
For example, using crackpot-only words and phrases, for example
"Einsteinian" and "relativist", usually intended to insult scientists.

Is this worth doing?
Should I take the existing crackpot index and simply add to it?
Should any of its original entries be changed, even if only the points?
Should I redo this in a completely different format? If so, suggestions?
Should point scores apply to individual posts or the poster overall?

In any case, full credit will be given to Baez for the original.


Do you have suggestions for added entries, plus point scores for each?

Example additions, exact phrasing and points not yet determined:

People who agree with an argument promoted by an expert are "worshiping"
him, are brainwashed, indoctrinated, or are parrots.

Silence is consent: "I notice that there are no comments on my
manifesto. That means that you all agree with it!"

"Physics is a religion/cult!"

References to things like "Old Biology" (textbook standard biology) and
"New Biology" (the crank's version of biology including bizarre changes,
the crank believes his version is or will be accepted)

Expand Baez's Item #21: "I won a Nobel Prize for my discovery" when they
didn't.
Less delusional: "I should have won a Nobel Prize for my discovery."
Sour grapes: "The Nobel Prize is worthless"/"the committee awarding it
is corrupt", etc. because they didn't win a Nobel.
"I was offered the Nobel Prize but I turned it down because it's worthless."


I want to keep this generic, otherwise it may become relativity/Einstein
specific or creationism specific. Also certain behavior unique to only
one crank probably shouldn't be included.

I set followups to sci.physics.

Earle Jones

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 3:18:40 PM12/8/22
to
On Thu Dec 8 14:46:02 2022 Volney wrote:
> Many people score crank posts according to John Baez's Crackpot Index
> (https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html). But it's almost a
> quarter century old. I've been thinking of updating it, since cranks
> have come up with many novel techniques since 1998 that are not listed.
> For example, using crackpot-only words and phrases, for example
> "Einsteinian" and "relativist", usually intended to insult scientists.
>
> Is this worth doing?

*
Volney: Go for it! It needs doing. By the way, your link to the Baez original index is broken.

Cheers and good luck!

earle
*

Earle Jones

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 3:21:47 PM12/8/22
to

Stephan Russo

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 3:58:42 PM12/8/22
to
Volney wrote:

> Many people score crank posts according to John Baez's Crackpot Index
> (https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html). But it's almost a
> quarter century old. I've been thinking of updating it, since cranks
> have come up with many novel techniques since 1998 that are not listed.
> For example, using crackpot-only words and phrases, for example
> "Einsteinian" and "relativist", usually intended to insult scientists.

nonsense. You have been eating human meat for decades now, in capitalism,
thinking it was pig meat. Therefore the capitalism killed communism by
intent feeding you with deceased people's meat.

do you see any pig around here, no. Therefore you are eating human flesh.
Fucks know how many people you ate already. Proofs.

https://humanmeatproject.com/human-meat-as-food-source/

Human Meat Donation Mission and Vision

In order to save the planet from the impact of our modern civilization and
lifestyle, we have to make a change in our ideas about consumption and our
dietary choices.

We face climate change due to waste, pollution, deforestation and
overpopulation problems.

By donating your body for human consumption, you are taking direct action
to help others and lessen the damage of the industrial age.

By consuming human meat, we create a change in both our life and the
world. By improving the standard quality of life in every country and
nation, we can give everyone in the world a good life.

Human Meat Nutrition Facts

One body can feed up to 40 people*
*An average adult male 65kg, only meat

Human meat often understated for its nutritions, human meat protein and
fat density could have the same or better than other convenient meat
product like beef, chicken and pork.

As omnivore, *human_meat_taste* and texture is similar to *_pork_*, not to
mention the quality could be more substantial(depending on Quality of Life
ratings).

One body contains every essential amino, minerals and vitamins needed for
daily intake.
Not only one body could feed up to 40 people, it also the most attainable
resource for meat and fat consumption.

Human meat is cruelty and slaughter free

Quality Control

How we Select our Donors

We make sure our donors are healthy, and without any contagious diseases,
health issues, or medications or substances which might be absorbed by
people who consume their meat.

Health Risk

Donors who have medical conditions such as AIDS/HIV, Creutzfeldt-Jakob
disease (CJD), hepatitis (HAV/HBV/HCV/HDV/HEV), cancer, tuberculosis, or
rabies will be rejected in order to prevent risk to the consumer.

There are also other medical condition that might prevent donors from
being accepted, such as diabetes, hormone treatments or mental disorders.

Rejected Donation

In case of rejected donation:

If a donor has any medical condition that can be transferred human to
human, they cannot be a donor.

If a donor has an active cancer, they cannot donate up until the time the
cancer has gone into remission or been removed and will have to wait a
minimum of one year after the last treatment or procedure. If a donor has
a partial remission, they will have to wait a minimum of one year after
the procedure and will go through a medical check up to ensure no
medications remain in the body. If a donor has gone through full remission
after one year, they can be a human meat donor.

Quality of Life

Quality of Life is a rating system of human meat quality.

Every donor that has gone through our quality control procedure and
assessment will be rated based on the quality of their life (health and
wellness).

About Us

Welcome to the Human Meat Project, we are the human meat donation program.
By donating bodies for human consumption, we are taking action to solve
overpopulation, which leads to climate change and the greenhouse effect
caused by the mass farming of livestock animals in order to feed the
world.

At Human Meat Project, we value every body and every life.

We emphasize the source and origins of our human meat to deliver the
diversity of our world and reveal the worrying differences of quality of
life across the globe.

Our organization welcomes every nation to give back to the rest of the
world. Hand in hand, we can help each other improve living conditions and
the environment for everyone through this global movement.

We are calling you, humans, to wake up and take action now. We are not
living individually and alone. We need each others to survive. Together we
can create a world worth living for. Together we can build a world of
humanity and solidarity. Every life is cardinal.

HUMAN MEAT PROJECT
PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE

For a Better Tomorrow

Stephan Russo

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 4:00:40 PM12/8/22
to
Volney wrote:

> Is this worth doing?
> Should I take the existing crackpot index and simply add to it?
> Should any of its original entries be changed, even if only the points?
> Should I redo this in a completely different format? If so, suggestions?
> Should point scores apply to individual posts or the poster overall?

https://humanmeatproject.com/end-date-and-harvest-time/harvest-time/

Harvest Time

Our donors will be taken care of by our specialized team to make sure they
are treated with full respect and care. Donors will be prepared
emotionally and physically to enter the Harvest Room. Donors will be given
time to spend their last moment as a person before they become Human Meat.

The donor will then be assisted in a painless and peaceful method of
passing away, after which we will immediately begin the harvesting
procedure and harvest the donor body and/or organs.

We assist donors in a peaceful and respectful way to terminate their life
and harvest their bodies to become a consumable resource for those in
need. When a donor chooses partial donation with an End Date Service, the
body will be cleaned and prepared before being returned to their next of
kin based on any previous arrangements.

FromTheRafters

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 4:43:34 PM12/8/22
to
Earle Jones pretended :
They both worked for me. Using MesNews.

whodat

unread,
Dec 8, 2022, 7:15:35 PM12/8/22
to


Baez and others quit these newsgroups as worthless. That's probably
the leadership I should acknowledge and be following. Can't make a silk
purse out of this. In mathematics once you hit zero there are negative
numbers. But in the reality of "values" I contend once you hit zero
there is nothing else, you've literally hit the end of value. I have to
wonder why I'm still here. Uncle Al quit when death was imminent. I
don't think I want to wait that long.

Hanoi Cuocco

unread,
Dec 9, 2022, 9:35:42 AM12/9/22
to
whodat wrote:

> Baez and others quit these newsgroups as worthless. That's probably
> the leadership I should acknowledge and be following. Can't make a silk
> purse out of this. In mathematics once you hit zero there are negative
> numbers. But in the reality of "values" I contend once you hit zero
> there is nothing else, you've literally hit the end of value. I have to
> wonder why I'm still here. Uncle Al quit when death was imminent. I
> don't think I want to wait that long.

sad to hear about. Are you gay?

whodat

unread,
Dec 9, 2022, 11:59:25 AM12/9/22
to
No, but I have to wonder why you would ask, having a string of bad luck?

Hanoi Cuocco

unread,
Dec 9, 2022, 4:02:22 PM12/9/22
to
Volney wrote:

> On 12/8/2022 5:11 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> NO, IMBECILE. IT'S MUCH EASIER:
>> 1) Corporation's science (you are not allowed to know or participate or
>> communicate in any way, if you are IN).
>> 2) The rest, in academy, publishing houses, MSM, Hollywood (THIS IS THE
>> ONLY THAT YOU KNOW, Dono. You ARE OUT OF 1).
>
> You may be honored to know that I will be rereading some of your posts
> for excellent additions to the new crank index.

you are so cool, nice guy. Here's a little about the tax_collectors and the money changers, making money, giving them to fools.
(english subtitles)

"You can't feed anyone with paper – you need food" - Putin on fake currencies
https://%62%72%69%67%68%74%65%6f%6e.com/35baa4ae-825b-440b-8231-33a718e9d162

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 2:51:52 PM12/10/22
to
Should some distinction be made between the well-meaning but simply wrong and those with malicious intent?

Dan

Lou Abatangelo

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 3:29:00 PM12/10/22
to
Trolidan7 wrote:

> On 12/9/22 1:02 PM, Hanoi Cuocco wrote:
>> Volney wrote:
>>> You may be honored to know that I will be rereading some of your posts
>>> for excellent additions to the new crank index.
>>
>> you are so cool, nice guy. Here's a little about the tax_collectors and
>> the money changers, making money, giving them to fools.
>> (english subtitles)
>>
>> "You can't feed anyone with paper – you need food" - Putin on fake
>> currencies
>
> The piece of shit is a comedian. You can exchange paper money for food.

no, you can't. Exchange this to food $100.00. You can't. Then give this to
uKraine
$100,000,000,000.00 which is $100 billions.

that's why the nazi west europe want uKraine, cheap/gratis gas and oil
from Russia, and cheap/gratis grains and vegetables from fucking nazi
uKraine.

that's why the putina looks like a traitor. After a ship going down,
terror attack on Crimea, jets destroyed, bridge destroyed, pipeline
destroyed etc, he allows the nazi west europe to harvest grains from the
fucking nazi uKraine. No ship loaded with grains went to Africa. All to
west europe, as Holland, France, Germany, Spain, etc. Allowing this, the
putina looks undeniable like a traitor.

don't forget to give the above money to nazi uKraine. Tell them I sent you
to give them that.

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 4:07:04 PM12/10/22
to
On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 3:29:00 PM UTC-5, Lou Abatangelo wrote:
> Trolidan7 wrote:
>
> > On 12/9/22 1:02 PM, Hanoi Cuocco wrote:
> >> Volney wrote:
> >>> You may be honored to know that I will be rereading some of your posts
> >>> for excellent additions to the new crank index.
> >>
> >> you are so cool, nice guy. Here's a little about the tax_collectors and
> >> the money changers, making money, giving them to fools.
> >> (english subtitles)
> >>
> >> "You can't feed anyone with paper – you need food" - Putin on fake
> >> currencies
> >
> > The piece of shit ...

Hey, Nazi Boy, how is your genocidal war of conquest and terror going? Not so good? Your Red Army sure ain't what it used to be. It's hard not to feel sorry for all those poor conscripts dying in a war that wasn't theirs, all for the sake of your Nazi boss's ego. For your own sake, I hope you have made arrangements to go into hiding at a moment's notice. Even your own countrymen will be hunting you for your war crimes.

Lou Abatangelo

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 4:19:14 PM12/10/22
to
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 3:29:00 PM UTC-5, Lou Abatangelo
> wrote:
>> Trolidan7 wrote:
>>
>> > On 12/9/22 1:02 PM, Hanoi Cuocco wrote:
>> >> Volney wrote:
>> >>> You may be honored to know that I will be rereading some of your
>> >>> posts for excellent additions to the new crank index.
>> >>
>> >> you are so cool, nice guy. Here's a little about the tax_collectors
>> >> and the money changers, making money, giving them to fools. (english
>> >> subtitles)
>> >>
>> >> "You can't feed anyone with paper – you need food" - Putin on fake
>> >> currencies
>> >
>> > The piece of shit ...
>
> Hey, Nazi Boy, how is your genocidal war of conquest and terror going?
> Not

you are replying to the wrong context and user, you fucking imbecile. You
don't even know you live in fascism and capitalism. I shit on your
country, capisce? It's a fascist shithole. They are killing you since you
are too expensive for the wanker trudeau castro justine.

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 4:43:02 PM12/10/22
to
On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 4:19:14 PM UTC-5, Lou Abatangelo wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 3:29:00 PM UTC-5, Lou Abatangelo
> > wrote:
> >> Trolidan7 wrote:
> >>
> >> > On 12/9/22 1:02 PM, Hanoi Cuocco wrote:
> >> >> Volney wrote:
> >> >>> You may be honored to know that I will be rereading some of your
> >> >>> posts for excellent additions to the new crank index.
> >> >>
> >> >> you are so cool, nice guy. Here's a little about the tax_collectors
> >> >> and the money changers, making money, giving them to fools. (english
> >> >> subtitles)
> >> >>
> >> >> "You can't feed anyone with paper – you need food" - Putin on fake
> >> >> currencies
> >> >
> >> > The piece of shit ...
> >
> > Hey, Nazi Boy, how is your genocidal war of conquest and terror going?
> > Not
> you are replying to the wrong context and user, you fucking imbecile. You
> don't even know you live in fascism and capitalism.

Another useful idiot. Your boss is the biggest fascist capitalist in the world, Nazi Boy! XAXAXA

whodat

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:16:32 PM12/10/22
to
You're way out of your depth you know.

whodat

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:18:40 PM12/10/22
to
Ongoing childish antics.

Chris M. Thomasson

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:28:03 PM12/10/22
to
On 12/10/2022 11:51 AM, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 2:46:13 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>> Many people score crank posts according to John Baez's Crackpot Index
>> (https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html). But it's almost a
>> quarter century old. I've been thinking of updating it, since cranks
>> have come up with many novel techniques since 1998 that are not listed.
>> For example, using crackpot-only words and phrases, for example
>> "Einsteinian" and "relativist", usually intended to insult scientists.
>>
>> Is this worth doing?
>> Should I take the existing crackpot index and simply add to it?
>> Should any of its original entries be changed, even if only the points?
>> Should I redo this in a completely different format? If so, suggestions?
>> Should point scores apply to individual posts or the poster overall?
>>
>> In any case, full credit will be given to Baez for the original.
[...]
>
> Should some distinction be made between the well-meaning but simply wrong and those with malicious intent?

I think so.

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:39:39 PM12/10/22
to
On 12/10/2022 4:06 PM, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 3:29:00 PM UTC-5, Lou Abatangelo wrote:
>> Trolidan7 wrote:
>>
>>> On 12/9/22 1:02 PM, Hanoi Cuocco wrote:
>>>> Volney wrote:
>>>>> You may be honored to know that I will be rereading some of your posts
>>>>> for excellent additions to the new crank index.
>>>>
>>>> you are so cool, nice guy. Here's a little about the tax_collectors and
>>>> the money changers, making money, giving them to fools.
>>>> (english subtitles)
>>>>
>>>> "You can't feed anyone with paper – you need food" - Putin on fake
>>>> currencies
>>>
>>> The piece of shit ...
>
> Hey, Nazi Boy, how is your genocidal war of conquest and terror going? Not so good? Your Red Army sure ain't what it used to be.

Maybe because the *real* Red Army had Ukraine as part of it...

> It's hard not to feel sorry for all those poor conscripts dying in a war that wasn't theirs, all for the sake of your Nazi boss's ego. For your own sake, I hope you have made arrangements to go into hiding at a moment's notice. Even your own countrymen will be hunting you for your war crimes.

Oh nymshifter, avoid Occupied Crimea. I hear things have been going BANG
there. 🚀💣💥
>

Trolidan7

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:42:38 PM12/10/22
to
The pope in Rome has signed the nuclear weapons ***BAN*** treaty
of 2017.

Since that time all nations that have them ceased to have the
right to exist. All of them are making war against reasonable
versions of a supreme being.

The so-called 'United Nations' is also making war against reasonable
versions of a supreme being if they continue to recognize their
existence.

It is you, me, and 8 billion human beings that these so-called
'heads of state' or 'heads of government' that these false nations
have shown intent to murder by maintaining arsenals of nuclear
weapons.

They also want to murder innocent children.


Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:45:58 PM12/10/22
to
That's more of an issue of to whom the index is applied. For example,
our nymshifter is deliberately trolling, not a crackpot, so I won't be
adding its techniques. (on the other hand, it supports Putler's
genocidal war. THAT'S insane!)

Lou Abatangelo

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 5:57:44 PM12/10/22
to
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 4:19:14 PM UTC-5, Lou Abatangelo
>> >> > The piece of shit ...
>> > Hey, Nazi Boy, how is your genocidal war of conquest and terror
>> > going? Not
>> you are replying to the wrong context and user, you fucking imbecile.
>> You don't even know you live in fascism and capitalism.
>
> Another useful idiot. Your boss is the biggest fascist capitalist in the
> world, Nazi Boy! XAXAXA

this inbreed imbecile doesn't know trudeau castro justine is gay. The nazi
nato is occupying illegally uKraine, a historically Russian Territory.

you are going to pay the price for your deeds, in europe, you stinking
nazis. You nazis are all gays.

Another Batch Of Ukroids Captured
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/ZHyLUWCyBzWQ/

2022 12 09 Unconditional Surrender Is Now Russia's Goal
https://%79%6f%75%74%75.be/nmYUPIxlaxk

lol, nazi capitalist west, bombing energy pipelines, killing civilians
with poison serum "vaccines" and bullets.

Forced Conscription Goes Wrong In AFU? Even Bullets Can't Put This "
Conscientious Objector" Down
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/liDsxUwLAzzj

Insane: How Does U.S. MaxxPro MRAP Handle I.E.D.s? You Be The Judge
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/ceIMejcjB4Vy

Dan Christensen

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 6:08:18 PM12/10/22
to
I wasn't thinking so much of these paid Russian Nazi trolls. They will go away when their paychecks stop or they get conscripted as canon fodder. I was thinking of the long-term math trolls here who seem to be knowingly misinforming inexperienced readers here on mathematical topics for their kicks or other darker motives.

Dan

Lou Abatangelo

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 6:22:15 PM12/10/22
to
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 5:45:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney
>> That's more of an issue of to whom the index is applied. For example,
>> our nymshifter is deliberately trolling, not a crackpot, so I won't be
>> adding its techniques. (on the other hand, it supports Putler's
>> genocidal war. THAT'S insane!)
>
> I wasn't thinking so much of these paid Russian Nazi trolls. They will
> go

read this paper, you stinking lying nazis. You are putrid. A deplorable
excuse for a subhuman excrement. Proofs, idiot. They are coming to clean
cacanada from the nazis. Expect them. They do not forget. They do not
forgive. You are killing children, you nazi putrid excrement.

Azov Battalion Chief Ideologist Claims They Don't Use Nazi Symbols
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/SOmdOOB41b03

remember, cacanada has to be cleaned from the nazis. You infected uKraina
with nazis and genocide since 2014. It stays in the history books, you
indolent impertinent nazi.

Lou Abatangelo

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 6:33:28 PM12/10/22
to
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Zelensky, like the Russian people in general,
>> does not want to be murdered by him.  End of joke.
>>
> Russia seems to be a country full of sheeple. Iran explodes after one
> woman was killed over a dress code. China riots over excessive COVID

when iran was bombing bases in iraq, the cacamerians were running away
like *cockroaches*, which are a paraphyletic group of insects belonging to
Blattodea, containing all members of the group except termites.

whodat

unread,
Dec 10, 2022, 6:59:43 PM12/10/22
to
Aren't you a child? Are you "innocent?"

Ross A. Finlayson

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 8:14:06 AM12/11/22
to
No, that's a false dichotomy that is doublespeak of those who do wrongs
then claim they have the right to do wrongs, wrong-wrongers.

Ignorance isn't a defense, and neither is insanity.

And neither is star-chamber, kangaroo-court, hillbilly-pilling, holier-than-thouing,
second-classing, inequal-protectioning malfeasance, and their criminal coterie.

"Intent."

Take your crackers back to Portsmouth, redcoat filth.



P.S. "material, implication" is neither, and drinking alone is for alcoholics.

You drunk.




How about a nice candid polygraph, open book.

Share and share alike? Fair and fair alike.



I spit on your perfidy and hypocrisy.

And most of all your ignorance:
in your allusions,
that are delusions.



Ross A. Finlayson

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 9:20:27 AM12/11/22
to
I prove Cantor proves Zeno proves
the line is drawn.

You can too, and if you knew, should.

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 1:08:53 PM12/11/22
to
Avoid spas in Occupied Melitopol and 卐Wagner卐 headquarters as well! 🚀💣💥

Smokey Abbiati

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 1:21:40 PM12/11/22
to
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Oh nymshifter, avoid Occupied Crimea. I hear things have been going
>> BANG there. 🚀💣💥
>
> Avoid spas in Occupied Melitopol and 卐Wagner卐 headquarters as well! 🚀
💣💥

au contraire, I see Russia taking over the entire capitalist europe,
fucking the gringos capitalist americans into their ass. No, they are not
gays and homos. They are doing it for fun.

Jim Pennino

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 1:46:12 PM12/11/22
to
Non sequitur.

If they were not gays and homos, it would not be fun.


whodat

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 2:44:28 PM12/11/22
to
But you are still obsessed with the topic, no matter what name you use.

Smokey Abbiati

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 4:37:12 PM12/11/22
to
stop reading mathematics you don't undrestand, you devoted cretin.

Zelensky was ready for neutrality – Pentagon ex-adviser
https://%72%74.com/%72%75%73%73%69%61/568057-zelensky-peace-talks-
neutrality/

Ukrainian gay actor, a khazar gypsy goy, "President" Vladimir Zelensky was
ready in March to meet some of Moscow’s conditions for peace, retired US
Army Colonel Douglas MacGregor has claimed in a recent interview. He
blamed former British Prime Minister _terrorist_ *_Boris_Johnson_* for
preventing a settlement.

whodat

unread,
Dec 11, 2022, 5:07:58 PM12/11/22
to
On 12/11/2022 3:37 PM, Smokey Abbiati wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>> On 12/11/2022 12:21 PM, Smokey Abbiati wrote:
>>> Michael Moroney wrote:
>>>>> Oh nymshifter, avoid Occupied Crimea. I hear things have been going
>>>>> BANG there. 🚀💣💥
>>>>
>>>> Avoid spas in Occupied Melitopol and 卐Wagner卐 headquarters as well!
>>>> 🚀💣💥
>>>
>>> au contraire, I see Russia taking over the entire capitalist europe,
>>> fucking the gringos capitalist americans into their ass. No, they are
>>> not gays and homos. They are doing it for fun.
>>
>> But you are still obsessed with the topic, no matter what name you use.
>
> stop reading mathematics you don't undrestand, you devoted cretin.

How very childish of you.

> Zelensky was ready for neutrality – Pentagon ex-adviser
> https://%72%74.com/%72%75%73%73%69%61/568057-zelensky-peace-talks-
> neutrality/
>
> Ukrainian gay actor, a khazar gypsy goy, "President" Vladimir Zelensky was
> ready in March to meet some of Moscow’s conditions for peace, retired US
> Army Colonel Douglas MacGregor has claimed in a recent interview. He
> blamed former British Prime Minister _terrorist_ *_Boris_Johnson_* for
> preventing a settlement.

Ibid.

Darron Riva

unread,
Dec 12, 2022, 11:28:36 AM12/12/22
to
Volney wrote:

>> au contraire, I see Russia taking over the entire capitalist europe,
>
> Let me guess, nymshifter. 'Shrooms? LSD?
>
>> fucking the gringos capitalist americans into their ass. No, they are
>> not gays and homos. They are doing it for fun.
>
> If they're doing it for fun, they're gay.

amazing you know how to do it, and what is all about. The number of gays
in this forum is increasing. Where are you gays coming from, america??

Darron Riva

unread,
Dec 12, 2022, 1:43:51 PM12/12/22
to
Volney wrote:

> On 12/10/2022 9:41 PM, patdolan wrote:
> "Silence is concent." I'm thinking 25 points for that.
>
> I'm not sure yet whether the "If you don't comment on my kookposts, you
> must agree with them" and "Waah! They don't comment on my kookposts!"
> posts counts once or twice.

what is america? they are *gays_in_a_helicopter*, that's what america is.
The corrupt capitalist govern- *ment* are fooling gays with helicopters in
movies, and the fools, sleeping on streets, are going into military,
thinking *hey,_they_are_giving_me_a_helicopter*. What they get, is a
*vaccine*, because are gays, and may not reproduce. You go to doctor in
america, when you want to reproduce.

whodat

unread,
Dec 12, 2022, 2:41:50 PM12/12/22