The New Calculus Channel is growing exponentially!

NewAge Prophet

Sep 24, 2021, 5:29:14 AM9/24/21
Starting a channel that is against the mainstream cult of mathematics may be considered insane by many, but someone has to point out the errors in mainstream math understanding and formulation. It takes a genius to do this, but more than just a genius ... someone who cares about aspiring young mathematicians!

The channel now gets ten thousands of views every month and the watch time is equivalent to 15 days per month.

Isn't it time you became a subscriber? The best math channel on the web is the New Calculus channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos

Don't be fooled by the negative publicity that is given to me - the majority are ignorant trolls or just malicious people or both.

Be especially wary of local sci.math trolls - everyone now knows who they are.

Peter

Sep 24, 2021, 6:54:29 AM9/24/21
This is strange: someone writing about calculus who doesn't know what
"growing exponentially" means.

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg

zelos...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2021, 7:18:34 AM9/24/21
You are dreaming, you remain a loser there. Most channels that produce things grows way faster :) You are even worse than flatearthers! At least they grow, you're stagnant!

Dan Christensen

Sep 24, 2021, 12:49:39 PM9/24/21
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 5:29:14 AM UTC-4, NewAge Prophet (aka John Gabriel (JG), Troll Boy, Mr. Rectum) wrote:

> Starting a channel that is against the mainstream mathematics may be considered insane...

Especially if you know nothing about mathematics!

JG here claims to have a discovered a shortcut to mastering calculus without using limits. Unfortunately for him, this means he has no workable a definition of the derivative of a function. It blows up for functions as simple f(x)=|x|. Or even f(x)=0. As a result, he has had to ban 0, negative numbers and instantaneous rates of change rendering his goofy little system quite useless. What a moron!

Forget calculus. JG has also banned all axioms because he cannot even derive the most elementary results of basic arithmetic, e.g. 2+2=4. Such results require the use of axioms, so he must figure he's now off the hook. Again, what a moron!

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"There are no points on a line."
--April 12, 2021

"Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
--July 10, 2020

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

Visit my Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Ruben Pike

Sep 24, 2021, 2:24:19 PM9/24/21
Dan Christensen wrote:

> Forget calculus. JG has also banned all axioms because he cannot even
> derive the most elementary results of basic arithmetic, e.g. 2+2=4. Such
> results require the use of axioms, so he must figure he's now off the
> hook. Again, what a moron!

not true, "democracy" in capitalism, you idiot.

Message To The Morons In Uniform - Your Fascism Will Return To Haunt You
- David Icke Dot Connector
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nVblhMY0Jz4A/

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS IN OZ...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5WsFpYJ59Q3L/

Jens Stuckelberger

Sep 24, 2021, 6:03:50 PM9/24/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 02:29:08 -0700, NewAge Prophet wrote:

> [His usual garbage]

People's bank accounts also grow exponentially, but few of them
are rich.

Eram semper recta

Sep 25, 2021, 3:17:31 AM9/25/21
Priceless knowledge is always rejected by the apes in the Church of Academia until it eventually replaces their bullshit.

Hopefully, that event will happen sooner rather than later.