Bálint Orsós Váradi

Feb 21, 2024, 5:27:36 PMFeb 21
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Joe Biden or anyone in government power of EU do not understand-- Bibi
> Netanyahu and his people are the Chosen people of God and you are mere
> rejects of God, especially Joe and America.
> As Chosen people of God, it is Joe Biden and EU that must listen to
> Bibi, as he destroys Gaza and all of its people, just so the Chosen
> people and reclaim the Chosen Promised Land of Ancient King David.
> Joe Biden, stand at attention when the Chosen Bibi speaks to you.....
> Joe, face facts, with 30,000 Palestinian women and children dead, you
> are a war criminal Joe....

so true indeed, szenkyou Archimede. I strongly start believe these
satanists "𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝘀 did modified 𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆_𝗕𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 with their lies, putting
their names in there. According to old geographic maps,
T𝗵𝗲_𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆_𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗼𝗳_𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 has nothing to do with "𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹". These satanists are
motherfuckers, you know them by their deeds.

𝗞𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗸𝗶_𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱._𝗣𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶,_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻_𝘁𝗼𝗽_4_𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹_𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲._𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀;_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻_𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽_𝘂𝘀._𝗧𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿,_𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀_𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀_$1𝗠
https://youtu.be/Y2KyiR4V0KU

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 22, 2024, 12:14:52 AMFeb 22
Joe Biden & America do not understand Bibi Netanyahu & Israel are the Chosen people with the Promised Chosen Land so they can genocide on any people living on that land, for Joe and America are not chosen people but rejects of God. Only Jews and Judaism is Chosen by God.

Joe and America need to bow down to the Chosen people and whatever they decide to do in the Middle East.

On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 4:27:36 PM UTC-6, Bálint Orsós Váradi wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
> > Joe Biden or anyone in government power of EU do not understand-- Bibi
> > Netanyahu and his people are the Chosen people of God and you are mere
> > rejects of God, especially Joe and America.
> > As Chosen people of God, it is Joe Biden and EU that must listen to
> > Bibi, as he destroys Gaza and all of its people, just so the Chosen
> > people can reclaim the Chosen Promised Land of Ancient King David.
> > Joe Biden, stand at attention when the Chosen Bibi speaks to you.....

> so true indeed, szenkyou Archimede. I strongly start believe these
> satanists "𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝘀 did modified 𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆_𝗕𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 with their lies, putting
> their names in there. According to old geographic maps,
> T𝗵𝗲_𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆_𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗼𝗳_𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 has nothing to do with "𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹". These satanists are
> motherfuckers, you know them by their deeds.

**AP's 338th book of science-- Reform the Jewish religion of its ugly racism-- Chosen People & Promised Chosen Land as if others are God-rejects; and religion should come from the "heart" not from the zygote-uterus of a woman 6m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 14, 2024, 5:38:05 PM (7 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
It is no mystery that AP uses Usenet often as a "rough draft" of many of my ideas, which then get turned into published books. But AP is finding it extremely difficult to get any book published upon the mention of the word "Jew". My 259th book where I say that Putin's Russia is fast steal of Ukraine with genocide and Israel is slow steal of Palestine lands and genocide. And of course this book will likely meet the same stiff resistance to publication. All because Jewish influence has penetrated the publishing industry so so heavily, that anyone who mentions "Jew" in their work is often denied. This is one of the reasons also, that Jews win Nobel science prizes, not because of merit, but only because they are Jews and the selection committee is run by Jews. Jews have a knack of penetration into industries where they skew everything into their favor and eliminate the true worthiness of science. I certainly will try to publish every book of mine, regardless of whether it mentions "Jew". But likely they will be censored out. That is why I loved Usenet Google for so long, where nothing I said was filtered out, by hatemongers or even Jews.

**AP's 338th book of science-- Reform the Jewish religion of its ugly racism-- Chosen People & Promised Chosen Land as if others are God-rejects; and religion should come from the "heart" not from the zygote-uterus of a woman 6m views

And AP does, so kindly ask Google to let me run both sci.math and sci.physics as I run PAU newsgroup come 22Feb2024. It is govt spammers that destroyed Usenet, for the majority of spam is done by some govt imbecile in a swivel chair paid to send 40 spams of Ebooks and Asia slot machines every 2 hours. It is the govt that ruined and destroyed sci.math and sci.physics, unable to ever keep little bureaucrats out of those two newsgroups. You find a govt bureaucrat with a 1 marble brain, and it is only a matter of time the gimp destroys the newsgroups.

AP's 338th book of science-- Reform the Jewish religion of its ugly racism-- Chosen People & Promised Chosen Land as if others are God-rejects; and religion should come from the "heart" not from the zygote-uterus of a woman
6m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 13, 2024, 7:21:46 PM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe, sci.math, sci.physics
Hate to say it, how blissfully ignorant I was of the Jewish religion, Judaism, up into my late 40s of age. For it was in my 40s posting on the Usenet sci.math and sci.physics that I learned how rascist of a religion is the Jewish religion.

I posted in the late 1990s that Feynman did not want to be listed as Jewish under any account, because Feynman believed in science, in Darwin Evolution, not some religion fairy tale.

But then, someone on the Usenet posted back, informing me it was far worse than that. The Feynman never had a say in what his religion was, or could be, because in Jewish religion, you are automatically Jew and can never change that, because all persons born from a Jewish mother are here and forever a Jew.

Now, I write this book because Israel is about to commit genocide in Gaza in order to steal the Gaza land and connect up back with the land that King David in Ancient history ruled.

I write this book because our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase and will destroy all of Earth and kill all life on Earth unless we move out to Europa. So that we must have full attention on going to Europa and colonizing it and then move as much of Earth life out to Europa. We cannot be bothered with stupid ancient minds with stupid ancient dreams of stitching together a Ancient land. For no land is worth anything once Sun has gone Red Giant Phase.

And in recent years 2023, 2024, this tiny nation of Israel can spark a Nuclear World War 3 with its abhorrent practice of stealing land.

So I write this book to make sure everyone is on the same page of history, to move beyond the constant propaganda and irrelevancies emitted from the Israel government for their killing of 30,000 Palestinian children in Gaza and trying to push the rest into Egypt so they can steal the land.

No religion on Earth should be based on who they were borne from. No religion.

Religion comes from the heart, of a person, his/her fiber of morals and ideals, not from the gametes zygote and cervic of some women.

The Jewish religion of ideas of Chosen People and of Chosen Land, is utterly rascist and anti-religion. Those premisses of chosen people and chosen land is hate speech, not religion.

In this book I am going to use the book The New World of Philosophy by Kaplan as a reference guide.

If we had the same situation in the Middle East as we have now. Only if Buddhists were the Israel nation and the Palestinians the same as they are now, then the Buddhists would have built a 2 state solution around 1950.

If we had Muslims in Israel instead of Jews, they would have built a 2 state solution with Palestinians circa 1950.

If we had Christians in Israel instead of Jews, they would have built a 2 state solution with Palestinians circa 1950.

If we had Taoist in Israel instead of Jews, they would have built a 2 state solution with Palestinians circa 1950.

If we had Hindi in Israel instead of Jews, they would have built a 2 state solution with Palestinians circa 1950.

The only religion on Earth with Palestine and Israel in Conflict, the only religion on Earth that wants to steal Palestine all for themselves, and never a 2 state solution is the greedy selfish indoctrinated Chosen People wanting their delusional Chosen Land, and to hell with anyone else on Earth. Judaism is a rascist and stealing religion, not a religion from the heart or of the heart.

AP, King of Science

AP's 338th book of science-- Either the Jewish religion reform or go extinct in its rascist philosophy-- religion should come from the "heart" not from the gametes-zygote-cervic of a woman.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 13, 2024, 9:18:32 PM (20 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now for the Jewish religion to reform is super super easy, if only they be willing to. Although we must consider the generations of propaganda the modern Jew has been subjected to. But reform is super easy. Much easier to reform the Jewish religion than for math professors to admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse or for math professors to teach super easy calculus by making the Polynomial the only valid function then calculus becomes the simple add or subtract 1 from exponent for the integral and derivative.

Easy Reformation of Jewish Religion.

The repulsive elements, the repulsive and rascist elements are the "chosen people" and the "chosen land".

So really all that needs to be done in a reformation of Judaism, (by the way has there ever been a reformation in Judaism or would this be a first?), so all we need do here is Replace the term "chosen people" with something far more accurate-- the Wandering People. And replace the term "chosen land or promised land" with something more akin to modern reality-- the Wandering People gone International. For Jews live in almost all countries.

Now the reformation needs to be to revise all books of Torah and cut out any reference to Chosen People, to Promised Land and to Chosen Land. Every Jewish Bible revised. And every synagogue sermon or lecture never say "chosen people, or promised land or chosen land".

One thing that is troubling about Jewish life can be seen even on TV, where the "Stories from the Stage" ads are often run. One of those "Stories from the Stage" is a Jewish woman talking about Jewish life and she says -- all electronics were not used or automobiles used that day and in the sermon was talked about "how to handle the other". Meaning that if not a Jew-- how to handle this person who God rejects, and God only accepts and loves the chosen humans-- the Jews.

This is hugely troubling and the more so that Jews themselves never seem to understand that if you treat them (Gentiles) as God rejects because Jews are the only chosen by God, troubling troubling.

And so, I think Jews with Judaism never understand how awful ugly and hateful it is to classify a person as a God reject and only Jews are worthy of fair treatment.

As if AP, a gentile in the eyes of Jews, that AP exists on Earth so that Jews can strip AP of valued assets and enrich Jews and to hell with AP for he is a God reject gentile.

Troubling troubling and that Jews seem blissfully ignorant that if you preach and practice a religion that divides everyone as God chosen or a God reject, when you classify the world in such a rascist view, no wonder you have hatred come back to you.

So in the Reform of Judaism, announce to the World that Jewish Religion is undergoing reform where you replace Chosen people with Wandering People and you replace Chosen or Promised Land with International Wandering People. Do this for the Torah and any other bible like books of Judaism. Scrub it out of the history books. And do it in all synagogue sermons or preaching.

Cleanse Judaism of its hate speech of rascism.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
12:50 AM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So had the Jewish peoples, Israel, ever read the Ancient Greek tragedies, where time and time again the Greeks wrote about hubris and pride and then angering the Gods who then smittened the prideful sinner.

And what could be more disdainful to a God than to see a tribe of Israel, a King David rule and a Jewish religion that declares-- they are God's Chosen People and will receive God's Promised Chosen land while every other human is a God reject because only Jews are Chosen by God.

Did not a single Jew in all of Israel's long history, did not a single Jew understand a thread of Logical reasoning--- existence of God means no humans are Chosen while everyone else is dirt dreg rejects.

Did this rascist religion of Judaism so much intoxicate Isreal and Jews that they were the Chosen Ones, so much drowning in glory of being Chosen, that it would upset God so much, that like the Greek tragedies-- the Jews would pay and suffer for their hubris.

And we still see this today, that Israel and Jews around the world for most of the 1900s and now 2000s, this tiny nation and small population stir up so much hatred in Gentiles, the nonchosen (according to Jews). As the Jews try to steal all the Promised Land.

Is there not a single Jew in all the world that can understand if you label your religion as The Chosen and the Promised Chosen land, that God and the rest of humanity are not going to tolerate your rascist insanity.

Has any Jew, throughout history asked-- why do so many people hate us??? Well, if you believe God has chosen you and everyone else is a dreg reject of God, stands to reason, you will have a difficult time of making friends.

But now, start the process of reform, for if the same old same old continues, this arrogant and hubris packed racist religion of Judaism Israel easily can and likely will Spark Nuclear World War 3, and thus dooming all of life on Earth to extinction and oblivion for we are supposed to colonize Europa since our Sun gone Red Giant phase. We do not have the time to babysit the rascist Israel stealing King David's land all in the name of Chosen people and their dumb Promised Chosen land.

The only Promised Chosen land is Europa-- the faster the better.

AP, King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
1:42 AM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Let me change the title to this: AP's 338th book of science-- Either the Jewish religion reform or go extinct in its rascist philosophy-- religion should come from the "heart" not from the zygote-uterus of a woman
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
1:55 AM (15 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
No mistake about it, ever since England formed Israel-Palestine circa 1948, that violence upon violence has come to the Middle East, for it is in the driving mechanism of the Jewish religion-- its Chosen People with their Promised Chosen Land to constantly agitate until they stolen all the land that was Ancient King David's land, stretching all the way from southern Turkey through Syria through Lebanon even extending into northern Egypt.

Israel, never accepting a two state solution, rather always prying to steal more land. It is Israel in its agitation for land that caused 9-11 in the USA killing and injuring thousands of brave and fine firefighters and police and 1st responders due to making young Arabs so hateful of Sharon's illegal settlements stealing Palestinian land. It is Israel in its Occupation of West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza strip that caused 7Oct2023. At this rate, the rogue nation Israel will spark a Nuclear ICBM world war 3.

Throughout the history, stretching as far back as Ancient Rome, the Israel people have been constant agitators, and in this modern world of nuclear weapons, this is too dangerous to continue. Israel must be forced into a Two State Solution and then watched carefully for further agitation, for it seems to me, in my opinion that their religion is nothing but agitation upon its neighbors.

AP

AP kindly asks Google to let AP run all three, sci.math, sci.physics, PAU as he runs PAU, now--- all pure science, no spam and no govt b.s.

PAU newsgroup is this.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 15, 2024, 3:19:11 PM (6 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Lovely and delightful reading is this clip from THE NEW YORKER-- In Search of King David's Lost Empire.

AP was trying to find out how far north King David's empire stretched for someone said as far north as Turkey. And I know Israel and Turkey do not get along. And I was wondering if Bibi Netanyahu was going to start *illegal settlement building in southern Turkey to reclaim and steal that land also as they attempt to steal West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza strip. For Bibi said tonight on TV, that he is now going to attack Rafah.

Bibi, will you send illegal settlers into Turkey or the IDF???? We all know how important it is to reclaim all of Ancient King David's land, even more important than sparking nuclear world war 3, with all the land stealing in the Middle East.

--- quoting THE NEW YORKER-- In Search of King David's Lost Empire ---

The Bible, of course, tells it differently. In the Old Testament story, Canaan is where the Hebrews ended their exodus, and where David secured for his people a glorious kingdom. From about 1,000 B.C., he and his son Solomon ruled over a vast monarchy that encompassed four defeated kingdoms, stretching as far north as the Euphrates River and as far south as the Negev Desert. (Archeologists derive the date from an inscription on a portal gate in the Egyptian city of Karnak, which lists the military conquests of King Shoshenq—thought to be the same king mentioned in the Bible as Shishak.) The United Monarchy, as it is known, represented the golden age of ancient Israel; though it probably lasted no more than a generation or two, its legacy has persisted for thousands of years. For Jews, Finkelstein told me, David “represents territorial sovereignty, the legend of the empire.” For Christians, he is “directly related to Jesus and the birth of Christianity.” For Muslims, he is a righteous prophet who preceded Muhammad. The story of David, Finkelstein added, “is the most central thing in the Bible, and in our culture.”

The Bible depicts David as a brilliant but flawed figure, capable of unspeakable violence but also of remorse and tenderness—perhaps humanity’s first antihero. He is anointed by God to replace Saul, the first king of Israel, whose short rule was marked by bouts of rebellion. David is a handsome shepherd; he has a way with the lyre and a way with women; he slings a fatal stone at a giant. So far, these are the familiar tropes of the ancient hero. But David is also said to have impregnated Bathsheba—a married woman—and sent her husband off to die in battle.

Nadav Na’aman, an authority on Jewish history and a colleague of Finkelstein’s at Tel Aviv University, describes David’s story as “extraordinary fiction.” But he believes that it contains kernels of truth, preserved as the tale was passed down by oral tradition. The story, for instance, frequently mentions the Philistine city of Gath, which was destroyed in the late ninth century B.C.—a clue to its origins.

In the long war over how to reconcile the Bible with historical fact, the story of David stands at ground zero. There is no archeological record of Abraham, or Isaac, or Jacob. There is no Noah’s Ark, nothing from Moses. Joshua did not bring down the walls of Jericho: they collapsed centuries earlier, perhaps in an earthquake. But, in 1993, an Israeli archeologist working near the Syrian border found a fragment of basalt from the ninth century B.C., with an Aramaic inscription that mentioned the “House of David”—the first known reference to one of the Bible’s foundational figures. So David is not just a central ancestor in the Old Testament. He may also be the only one that we can prove existed. Yet to prove it definitively would be exceptionally difficult; Jerusalem of the tenth century B.C. is an archeological void. “I can take a shoebox and put inside everything we have from that period,” Yuval Gadot, an archeologist from Tel Aviv University, said.

Finkelstein has pushed Israeli research to the forefront of science, employing precision radiocarbon dating, DNA analysis, and image processing that can examine a three-thousand-year-old potsherd and determine how many ancient scribes were involved in its making. An archeology lab run by Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science has employed the chief forensic investigator of the Israel Police. Despite their advanced technology, these researchers are still engaged in questions that have persisted for more than a century. From where did the early Israelites emerge? When do we first see signs of a centralized cult with a single deity? More prosaically, but no less crucially, who was David? Was he the all-powerful king described in the Bible? Or was he, as some archeologists believe, no more than a small-time Bedouin sheikh?
--- end quoting THE NEW YORKER-- In Search of King David's Lost Empire ---

The article mentions Israel was in Syria but not as far north as Turkey.

It said "He rules over a neglected chiefdom of pastoralists and outlaws. His name is David."

"King David-- the vagabond, the racketeer--"

"The Israelites, he claimed, were "of local stock"-- that is, Bedouin nomads."

" The Bible, of course, tells it differently."

"stretching as far north as the Euphrates River and as far south as the Negev Desert."

"There is no archeological record of Abraham, or Isaac, or Jacob. There is no Noah's Ark, nothing from Moses. Joshua did not bring down the walls of Jericho: they collapsed centuries earlier, perhaps in an earthquake."

"But, in 1993, an Israeli archeologist working near the Syrian border found a fragment of basalt from the 9th century B.C. with an Aramic inscription that mentioned the "House of David"-- the first known reference to one of the Bible's foundational figures."

"He may also be the only one that we can prove existed."

AP, looking up where the Euphrates River is-- is it in Southern Turkey?????

Yes, yes indeed the Euphrates River is in southern Turkey.

Bibi, after you annex Rafah, and Gaza strip, will you turn your attention of illegal settlements along the Euphrates River????

AP, worried that rogue Israel at the rate it is going will spark nuclear ww3 because of its constant, nonstop stealing of land to regain Ancient King David's land.

Russia is fast steal of Ukraine with genocide. Israel is slow steal of land with genocide.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 15, 2024, 7:49:49 PM (6 days ago)

As I said earlier, I am going to use Kaplan's "The New World of Philosophy" 1961, as
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 16, 2024, 3:25:42 AM (6 days ago)

Now I thought maybe Judaism has at least one, just one single great contribution to religion and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 16, 2024, 4:27:42 AM (6 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now the reform of Judaism is super easy to carry out, especially in our modern times of electronics. For all that needs be done are these reforms.

1) Delete from all books, especially Torah and bibles, the idea of "Chosen People" and of "Promised Chosen Land". Replace those two with something like "Wandering People" and "International Homes". For Jews are no strangers to wandering the globe and settling in far lands.

2) Never say "Chosen People" or "Promised Chosen Land" in synagogues or other meetings, and scrub those two rascist ideas out of Judaism.

3) Partake in a Two State Solution with Palestinians, which shows Jews as sincere in make friendship with neighbors.

4) Stop the practice of defining a Jew as borne of a Jewish mother. Let each person decide on their own faith and religion.

5) Curtail the stealing of ideas of others, and especially in science.

6) Make the mission of Judaism be that of conversion of others, much like the mission of Christianity is conversion and of helping others in the world who need help. Actually I have never seen a charity drive of Jews helping nonJews, but then AP never gets out much.

So reform is easy. Without reform, Judaism is more a Pariah than a religion.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 18, 2024, 4:51:23 PM (3 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The reason there was a Holocaust of Jews in Germany in World War 2 was because "God" was sick and tired of a people who made their Religion be that of "they are the Chosen People with the Promised Chosen Land while everyone not a Jew was an excrement of God. God was sick and tired of a people that made religion be *rascist*. Apparently the Israelis never read Ancient Greek tragedy plays where time and time and time again, whenever humans put themselves on the level of God, only moments later do the Gods punish and smitten those hubris people. Jews, really, examine yourself and the Jewish religion-- when you say you are the Chosen People with the Promised Chosen Land-- what you are saying is everyone not a Jew is a God-reject, a dirty excrement of God. No wonder, God sent you through a Holocaust. And now the Jews are Occupying the Palestinians ever since 1950 treating the Palestinians as caged animals, stealing their land right out from under them in illegal settlements, it is Jews that caused 9-11 and 7Oct in their land stealing Chosen People Promised land. It is Jews that created a Middle East tinder box that could easily spark Nuclear World War 3. America should not be giving Israel $14 billion in aid-- no, America should send in the USA Marines to stop the Jews from killing all the Palestinians.

--- quoting the BBC where it says that Israel believes Lula crossed a "red line", well, AP goes much further---

Israel condemns Lula likening Gaza war to Holocaust.
Brazil's president is accused by Israel of "crossing a red line" after he made the comparison in a speech.
Israel has condemned Brazil's president after he accused Israel of committing genocide in Gaza, comparing its actions to the Holocaust.
Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva said Israel's military campaign was between a "highly prepared army and women and children".
Israel accused Lula of trivialising the Holocaust and says it is fighting to destroy Hamas and return hostages taken by the militant group on 7 October.
The main Jewish organisation in Brazil has also criticised Lula's comments.
Speaking from an African Union summit in Ethiopia, Lula said: "What is happening in the Gaza Strip with the Palestinian people has no parallel in other historical moments. In fact, it did exist when Hitler decided to kill the Jews.
"It's not a war of soldiers against soldiers. It's a war between a highly prepared army and women and children."

--- end quoting BBC ---

Sad, that in the long long history of Judaism, not a single Jew seemed to realize or understand that if you make your religion be -- the Chosen People -- you then make everyone else on Earth be the excrement of God.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
4:14 PM (7 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I was reading the BBC today of a Israeli raid on tent city Rafah where they killed 70 Palestinian women and children to free 2 hostages. This prompted me to write the below, as the world gets increasingly tired of the Chosen people committing genocide and stealing land not to mention 70 years of Occupation of Palestinians.

Joe Biden or anyone in government power of EU do not understand-- Bibi Netanyahu and his people are the Chosen people of God and you are mere rejects of God, especially Joe and America.

As Chosen people of God, it is Joe Biden and EU that must listen to Bibi, as he destroys Gaza and all of its people, just so the Chosen people can reclaim the Chosen Promised Land of Ancient King David.