The 250th book of science for AP-- The importance of 3 and 1/3 in Physics-- no 4th dimension, only 3 terms maximum in Electromagnetic Theory// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium 16m views

Archimedes Plutonium

May 31, 2023, 3:02:06 AM5/31/23
250th book of science for AP-- The importance of 3 and 1/3 in Physics-- no 4th dimension, only 3 terms maximum in Electromagnetic Theory// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
May 28, 2023, 10:12:08 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright for my 250th book of science I want a milestone remembrance. Now the Atomic theory essentially needs just 3 main particles-- muon, proton and neutron. The muon and proton doing the Faraday law and the neutron as capacitor storaging the electricity produced by muon thrusting through 840 MeV coil of the proton torus.

In the AP-EM equations of electromagnetism there are a maximum of 3 terms, meaning: these three particles. If there were 4 terms, we would need another essential particle. And space would be 4th dimensional, not 3rd dimensional if we had 4 terms in EM equations.

We see this in even the Maxwell Equations, riddled in error and having false laws -- Gauss's no magnetic monopoles. For the Maxwell Equations, as tarnished as they are, have at maximum 2 terms. The true equations of EM theory-- the AP equations all have 3 terms.

And as the Primary Principle Axiom over all of Science-- All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism, forebodes the idea that 3 terms suffice for the entire cosmos.

Now in this book I also look to see where 3 and 1/3 in math becomes so very special.

AP

250th book of science for AP-- The importance of 3 and 1/3 in Physics-- only 3 terms maximum in Electromagnetic Theory// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 28, 2023, 11:16:08 PM (2 days ago)

Now here I am going to look for meaningful numbers in Physics and Mathematics of 3 or of 1/3. For
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 28, 2023, 11:48:49 PM (2 days ago)

Now for 0.66.. in math constants there is Ln(2) = 0.69.. close enough. There is the Laplace limit of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 12:55:31 AM (2 days ago)

I was looking through those math constants of 0.66... for any intriguing one of them, especially if
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 2:54:00 AM (yesterday)

And then again the obvious fact, if Space is but 3 and only 3 dimensions would elevate 3 and 1/3 to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 3:30:12 AM (yesterday)

On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 11:50:26 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Now for 0.66.. in math
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 3:55:09 AM (yesterday)

Now there is another key place that I need to fine pick through. The electromagnetic spectrum. For I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 1:06:12 AM (yesterday)

So now, in this context of making gaps in between successive numbers to form Discrete Space, discrete
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 3:51:20 AM (22 hours ago)

Yes, it is a easy case to be made that the EM Spectrum is based on Middle Thirds. In terms of energy
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 4:34:30 PM (9 hours ago)

Now some progress is made here. This is an old list of units, but some where revised and have not yet
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
2:00 AM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I seem to have made a breakthrough here and can go ahead and write up this book with the evidence I have, and in coming years fill in more and more.

The breakthrough is that as in the title of this book "only 3 terms maximum in all the differential EM Equations" and the connection to the EM Spectrum in that the Spectrum is divided into 3 parts, where the equations of EM laws apply also to the EM Spectrum. The visible light in EM spectrum is in the Middle Third of the spectrum.

And so I start to write this book with the ample evidence so far.

As for pure math geometry. The importance, overwhelming importance is a sphere nested in cylinder is 2/3 its volume and 2/3 surface area. The cone nested in cylinder is 1/3 volume. So the sphere volume is 2 times the cone volume.

AP