24 September 2022: New visitors to sci.math: Zero is NOT a number even though it has an important place in mathematics as a PLACEHOLDER. Let Zero know its place!

Eram semper recta

Sep 24, 2022, 11:56:21 AM9/24/22

1. x/x can only be interpreted as 1, nothing else. It's absurd to even think that there is a possibility of 0/0 which is meaningless.
2. Multiplying f(x) by x/x does not change its properties or values.
3. Multiplying f(x) by x/x also means that f(x) can be divided by x/x.
4. One cannot substitute non-numbers such as the placeholder called 0 in symbolic values. Imagine if the unbelievably smart Ancient Greeks thought of 0 as a number - you would have had no arithmetic, no algebra and no mathematics, you ignorant morons! Zero has its place in mathematics as a placeholder. Zero is decidedly not a number of any kind because zero measures NOTHING. Study my article on how a genius discovers the number concept - https://www.academia.edu/44820487/Discovering_the_concept_of_number_a_personal_journey

Learn 6 simple reasons why limit theory is flawed and has no part in calculus:

https://www.academia.edu/79881709/Six_simple_reasons_why_the_mainstream_derivative_definition_of_calculus_is_flawed

Mainstream academics suffer from mental syphilis to the extent that they do not understand the very theory they teach:

https://www.academia.edu/81300370/Mainstream_mathematics_academics_are_arrogant_and_incorrigible_ignoramuses_The_mean_value_theorem_IS_the_fundamental_theorem_of_calculus

My historic geometric theorem of January 2020 proves that the mainstream formulation is an elaborate fraud:

https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020

Learn about The New Calculus, the first rigorous formulation of calculus in human history:

https://www.academia.edu/41616655/An_Introduction_to_the_Single_Variable_New_Calculus

zelos...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2022, 1:37:54 AM9/26/22
(Z,+,*) is a ring, which means 0 is in it, we consider the ring of integers numbers, ergo, 0 is a number.