Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 23, 2018, 11:24:48 AM1/23/18

Autistic Archie Plutonium writes:

<snip>

The usual "12 Failures of Plutonium" + personal attack + stalking of
Harvard professors.

You succumbed to your autism again, I see. Better luck next time.

Dan Christensen

Jan 23, 2018, 11:46:18 AM1/23/18
Having been reduced to such bizarre antics, it seems Archie Pu has pretty much been defeated in life -- a sad spectacle of a man.

Dan
Message has been deleted

Jan

Jan 24, 2018, 5:04:33 PM1/24/18
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 1:12:31 AM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Proofs that the Real Electron=muon,

Electron is not muon (muon is unstable for starters).

BTW, since you are trying to work with particle physics, do you mind if
I test your knowledge? Just to make sure you can even do what you are
setting out to do.

So: (and I've asked this before) what is the value of the 2-vertex
Feynman diagram of electron-muon scattering? (see, I'm making it simple
for you, two electrons would be more work). Please list which Feynman
rules you used and why.

--
Jan

Jan

Jan 24, 2018, 5:06:51 PM1/24/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 1:54:35 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> --------------
> Jan, your the nonsense guy, full of it

The spelling is "you're", not "your". And why do you print those idiotic
lists of some professors at some universities? How about your grocery
list instead? I'm curious: is quinoa on that list?

--
Jan

Michael Moroney

Jan 24, 2018, 5:51:30 PM1/24/18
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

<snip another autistic repost of the 12 Failures of Plutonium plus
professor stalking, yet again>

I see you are still envious of the fact I got to do science experiments
in high school where I measured the electron's charge and the charge/mass
ratio, and thus calculated the electron's mass. Where, apparently,
all you did in high school was to learn to be a failure.

That physics class was fun! Hard but fun.

>--------------
>You aren't chasing anything. You're shitting in your hat, and getting
> ready to put it on.

>--------------------

>Alouatta, such profanity, did you even go to school

Says the guy who starts multiple topics titled "ANAL BUTTFUCK MANURE"!!!

HYPOCRITE.
FAIL.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 25, 2018, 6:16:59 PM1/25/18
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> babbles:

>Are you a scientist or a foolish idiot when you believe Fe+2 or Fe-2 are
>still iron atoms either gaining or losing 2 electrons

>Are you really that stupid to think the electrons of atoms are that easy
>to lose or gain--are you that stupid

>You are a scientist when you understand Fe+2 or Fe-2 is Fe with 2
>magnetic monopoles attached either 2 -magnetic monopoles or +magnetic
>monopoles

>Stop idiot professors teaching you utter nonsense

At least with this subject we can figure out whom you are babbling to or
about. Dr. Sheldon Glashow.

I do hope you realize that Dr. Glashow of Harvard and Boston University is
a Nobel Prize winning theoretical particle physicist, predicting the
neutral weak current and unifying the electromagnetic and weak interactions
into the electroweak interaction. He probably has forgotton more about the
electron and muon than you'll ever know, just today.

Who the hell are you to tell him he's stupid or a foolish idiot?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

Jan 27, 2018, 1:59:35 PM1/27/18
Geez, Archie, this little campaign of yours should cement your reputation as the top internet crank of all time... for sure!

Dan
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 30, 2018, 8:27:36 PM10/30/18
Imvvvho, Kim Peek is a Genius! autism? Wow, what a brain.
Message has been deleted

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 30, 2018, 10:37:47 PM10/30/18
On 10/30/2018 7:25 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 7:27:36 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>
>> Imvvvho, Kim Peek is a Genius! autism? Wow, what a brain.
>
> What would you know Chris, for you cannot even render the correct coordinate points of the tractrix when asked of you

I gave you some points.

Michael Moroney

Oct 30, 2018, 11:29:05 PM10/30/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

> To understand Ohm's law, we mirror it to

Aren't you going to tell me who "we"/"us" are? Do you have a mouse in
your pocket?

>Michael Moroney writes :
>Oct30, 1:49 PM (5 hours ago)
>Who are "we" and "us", Failure Plutonium?

BTW thank you for asking me to start discussions in all your threads.
I'm glad you finally realize that these are discussion groups.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 31, 2018, 12:20:15 AM10/31/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 8:44:43 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Poor, poor, Failure Plutonium...

>Drs.C.Eisgruber, Edward Witten, N. Katz

>Proofs that the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV, and that the
>.5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole, after all

>by Archimedes Plutonium

>12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon

Oh wow, it has been a while since you posted the 12 Failures of Plutonium!
Do you have any new failures?
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 31, 2018, 10:50:49 PM10/31/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: don't they teach footnotes and citing references in Israel-- or only stealing is taught Re: Why does Israel steal so much science? Porat stealing Lord Kelvin, &Tait's circlon

Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>Y.Porat

>Never any physics, all about stealing

Archimedes Plutonium. Never any physics, all about attacking other posters.

>AP writes: from Moroney, never any math, never any physics, always bad
>mouthing and put down, for 25 years

Archimedes Plutonium, never any math, never any physics, always bad
mouthing and put down, for 25 years
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Dec 5, 2018, 2:03:08 AM12/5/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 4:52:40 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium failed at math

>Subject: Re: Insane kook Moroney mocking MIT, Harvard, Cornell

No, Failure Plutonium. We mock stupidities like the Plutonium Stupidity
Theory, the unstable muon existing in atoms (for more than 2.2 microseconds,
anyway), the sine wave not being a sine wave, 8.88 muons = 9 muons, and
the rest of the stupidities you have posted over the past quarter century!

Not to mention your stalking professors and stupid '90s ascii art.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Dec 5, 2018, 2:33:04 AM12/5/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Re: Moroney-- never a good word about anyone in science-- insane

>Moroney-- endless mockery, endless ad hominem-- never a kind word or praise=
> of anyone in science. From what sewer did they drag him out of?

Wrong, failure Plutonium. I love science! I hold scientists in very high
regard!

Of course, saying "it's true because I say so!" is certainly not science,
so you get left out. Too bad for you, but that's what happens when you
are a science failure and not a scientist.

Let's have another opinion. Hey, Uncle Al, what do you think of the
Plutonium Stupidity Theory as science?

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that
it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different sensorium of
stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid so
collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild radius.
Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect
can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than
our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing
else in the universe can be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly
putrescent primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a
pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is
Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand
unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."
Message has been deleted

Jan

Dec 12, 2018, 5:32:47 PM12/12/18
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 5:10:40 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:24:48 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Autistic ssors.
>

> Michael Moroney writes :
> Oct30, 1:49 PM (5 hours ago)
> Who are "we" and "us", Failure
>
> AP writes: 25 years of this stalking creep, never any math,

You are describing yourself here. All you post is invective.

Do you think mathematics research is based on invective?

--
Jan

Michael Moroney

Dec 12, 2018, 10:16:51 PM12/12/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Michael Moroney writes:

>Dec 11 (16 hours ago)

>Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium fails:

never any science or math from the shithead Archimedes Plutonium, // just
26 years of attack dog cranking
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Dec 16, 2018, 11:21:16 PM12/16/18
Poor Archie. He has been asking me -- begging me -- to keep rating his
posts for failure. He even seems to be on the edge of another autism
meltdown, in fact.

Chattering Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:
>Subject: Re: Moroney says Harvard physicists David Nelson, Kang Ni,
Hongkun Park, William Paul too stupid to understand AP's theory that true
real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding

>Moroney says MIT physicists Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee
>Grodzins too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is
>840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for

>On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 2:04:46 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Chattering Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

Weird how Plutonium asks me to calculate how much his posts fail, measured
in the unit of failure, the plutonium. But I'll oblige...

☑ Archie responds to criticism but refuses to discuss the issue...
☑ ...he would rather run away by trying to delete his posts...
☑ ...he actually believes deleting something on Google actually deletes it from Usenet...
☑ ...he considers attempts of actual discussion to be 'stalking'...
☐ ...Giggle Groups screenshot cut and pasted...
☑ ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☑ ...with zero new content...
☑ ...and posted to the wrong newsgroup...
☑ ...multiple times...
☐ ...enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
☐ ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
☐ ...with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
☑ ...and the subject mentions totally uninvolved people...
☑ ...who are university math or physics professors...
☑ ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
☑ ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
☐ ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
☑ ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...and STILL can't answer 'why post stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
☑ ...maybe he thinks these professors do a Kibo and will respond here just by mentioning their names...
☑ ...even though those profs have never heard of him and never will...
☐ ...speaking of Kibo, mentions Kibo (how last century!)
☑ ...Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
☑ ...and the critic's comment has embarrassing (to AP) portion removed...
☑ ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
☐ ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...followed by yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium"...
☐ ...actually claims that anyone who believe the ellipse is a conic section is stupid...
☐ ...followed by yet another repost of his long-discredited ellipse/conic section non-proof...
☐ ...or the "you gotta draw pictures of calculus" repost...
☑ ...and includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☑ ...and includes the dumb ascii art whateevr that thing is...
☑ ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☑ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☐ ...and Archie still can't answer Dan C's easy 4 question math test...
☐ ...and Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months ago...
☐ ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
☑ ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (that are not mistakes)...
☐ ...and Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
☑ ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
☑ Archie says something really dumb and stoopid, but realizes how dumb it is, so he accuses another poster of saying it...
☐ Archie doesn't know the definition of "racism", so calls anyone who points out all the flaws in his claims are "racist"...
☑ Archie roots for cockroaches in the Law of the Jungle...
☐ Archie can't tell the difference between Boolean AND/OR and arithmetic addition/subtraction...
☐ Archie outsmarted by someone too stupid to come out of the rain AGAIN...
☐ Archie thinks he is the very first person in the history of the world to disbelieve in negative and imaginary numbers...
☐ ...and demands credit from anyone else who also disbelieves in them...
☐ Archie whines about iPhone's self-protection feature rather than heat his trailer in the winter...
☐ ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☐ ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
☐ ...Archie asks Google Groups to do something they can't do...
☑ ...Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.
☑ ...because he's too stoopid to configure a newsreader with killfile...

The Failure Score of Archie's post: 30 plutoniums!
(The plutonium is the new SI unit of failure)

That more what I expect from him.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 1, 2019, 6:07:00 PM3/1/19
AlzheimerPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>>Autistic Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math:

MM writes: never any math, never any physics from Moroney, only stalk
stalk hatred for 26 years

x-no-archive: yes

Michael Moroney

Mar 1, 2019, 6:10:21 PM3/1/19
AlzheimerPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>>Autistic Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math:

MM writes: never any math, never any physics from Plutonium, only stalk
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 23, 2019, 2:01:00 PM3/23/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>AP writes: 26 years of posts of Moroney and all they amount to is the above,

Hey, you're the one who after 26 years is posting ascii art buttholes!

>no wonder Harvard kicked out Moroney as a moron tramp

You're projecting again, Dartmouth College fired your ass for posting
stupid crap like your Plutonium Atom Stupidity under their name!

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 6, 2019, 4:04:30 PM4/6/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic,Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw,
>Isom Herron, James Parry (kibo), is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like
>Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945

>On Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 2:29:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>AP writes: maybe Dr. Tao sees the ellipse as just another kibo Parry joke

Did you say ellipse, Failure Plutonium? Here you are!!

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 2, 2019, 11:03:14 PM6/2/19
Physics Minnow Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Re: Physics little-fishes_John Baez,Brian Greene,Lisa Randall,Alan H. Guth,Michael E. Brown Konstantin Batygin, is kibo Moroney spam the reason you not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

>Physics little-fishes_John Baez,Brian Greene,Lisa Randall,Alan H. Guth,Michael E. Brown
>Konstantin Batygin, is kibo Moroney spam the reason you not yet confirmed real

>On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 9:31:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>Did you know that 10 AND 4 = 0? Wrap your little brain around that!

You didn't know that, Failure Plutonium? How come even your hero, George Boole, too
stoopid to even come in out of the rain, knew that?
BTW how did you manage to survive yet another South Dakota winter with less
brains than Boole??

>On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 9:28:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 9:00:54 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 9:00:50 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 6:08:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:04:17 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>> WARNING TO PARENTS:

>On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:26:39 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

You sure like repeating me!

>AP Atom Model replacing the Rutherford-Bohr Atom Model (Physics series for
>High School Book 1) Kindle Edition
>by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>Be the first to review this item

WARNING TO PARENTS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to teach your children
his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the minds of your
children! He teaches bizarre false physics, that there are no negative
numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't a sine wave plus many,
many other instances of bad math and physics.

He has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on Usenet.
Fortunately, this has failed so far, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet
is an old, dying medium few students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the risk to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is to teach false Boolean logic such as
3 AND 2 = 5. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll
post a false statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that
it is false, but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false
statement such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer
scientists. It is important for future computer scientists to remember that
in the bitwise Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2.
Don't let Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of children like this.
Perhaps he wants everyone to be a failure at math and physics, just like he
is. Perhaps he is an agent of Putin and Russia, or maybe of China, in order
to make sure they will continue to dominate the trade economy. Maybe he is a
minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. But the point is, stay away, if he
offers to give or sell you his dangerous book. Especially now since they are
available for free from otherwise legitimate Amazon.

In addition, Plutonium wants to usurp good Christians by trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god. You can recognize
the symbol of this evil pagan cult, which is an ascii-art cosmic butthole.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Earle Jones

Jun 7, 2019, 9:17:49 PM6/7/19
On 2019-06-07 22:13:55 +0000, Archimedes Plutonium said:

> On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:24:48 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Autistic
> On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 11:14:38 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> not bother with a
>> review since they didn't lose any money by buying them.
>

> AP writes: wrong, kibo Parry Moroney 27 year stalker. I think some of
> those Harvard students pay upwards of $50,000 per year to attend
> Harvard. And a review of math and physics professors of Harvard would
> uncover the fact that all can't walk straight while chewing gum
> For all of them are saying:
> 1) 10 OR 4 = 14 when even the village idiots of Boston know it is 10
> AND 4 = 14 (see AP Kindle book)
> 2) ellipse was never a conic, see the AP Kindle book proof
> 3) Since they all failed in 1 and 2 above, no Harvard math or physics
> professor understands that 9 x 105MeV for 9 x muon is less than 1% of
> 938 for proton, meaning the proton is really 840MeV
> Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors
> Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Be the first to review this item

*
Here is a basic intelligence test for AP:

You are standing outside and it begins to rain.
Q: What do you do?

earle
*

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 8, 2019, 3:06:00 PM6/8/19
Earle Jones <earle...@icloud.com> writes:

>*
>Here is a basic intelligence test for AP:

> You are standing outside and it begins to rain.
>Q: What do you do?

This relates to a huge puzzle. George Boole, inventor of Boolean logic, was too
stupid to come in out of the rain, and died as a result. Plutonium isn't even as
smart as Boole, he can't even understand Boolean logic. Yet Plutonium has somehow
survived nearly 70 years of South Dakota and New Hampshire winters. How has he
managed to do that?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 17, 2019, 1:17:53 PM8/17/19
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>About Sam spam-- churning of sci.math

About Plutonium spam-- being #1 Front Page Hog.

Transfinite Numbers

Aug 18, 2019, 12:24:17 PM8/18/19
Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4:43:01 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 8:46:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >
> > What, your slow motion autism meltdown
>
> On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 12:11:43 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > I always knew you were dumb and stoopid, but I never thought you would be
> > dumb and stoopid enough to threaten violence.
>

> On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 10:03:14 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Physics Minnow
>
> On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:04:17 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Autistic
> >
> > WARNING TO PARENTS:
>
> why does not Baez, totally worthless in science, just change his name to abu Re: 1kicking out stalkers-- Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, John Baez //
>
> On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 9:30:35 PM UTC-5, abu.ku...@gmail.com wrote:
> > blow it out your ass ... oh,
> > what was that smell, in the first place
> >

> abu.ku...@gmail.com
>
> 4/5/17
>

> stalkers out kciking cans
>
> yup, complex field is tres c00l
>
> > Only if you failed Calculus would you think that
>
> nanadittos ... when you ever have any result
> from ye olde mathe, I'm sure that it will be new -- to you
>

> AP writes: instead of spamming newsgroups, why not do something worthwhile-- Confirm real electron is 105MeV, real proton is 840MeV and that little particle JJ Thomson discovered in 1897 turns out to be not the atom electron but rather the Dirac magnetic monopole.
>

> AP writes: Is the reason Physicists have not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV not 938, because its scientists behave much like stalker kibo Parry Moroney-- cesspool mind of hatred with daily hate sheets on people rather than spend their daily activity on uncovering the true proton is 840MeV stuck with the real electron as muon doing a Faraday Law dance inside the atom making electricity and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole.
>

>        o-:^>___?
>        `~~c--^c'
> Navy dog says: remember the time the failed engineer kibo Parry Moroney said 938 is short of 945 by 12%. How could any engineer pass school not knowing percentages?
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>  > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
>  > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> >  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
>  > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
>

> AP Atom Model replacing the Rutherford-Bohr Atom Model (Physics series for High School Book 1) Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Be the first to review this item
>

> #1 New Releasein General Chemistry & Reference

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$3.00 to buy

> [...]

> But now an even bigger and more important theory of science and physics is here and threatens to throw out as fake science the fusion theory of star energy, especially since it is "How the Sun shines". In effect, the question is, how do all stars shine? What is their energy source. And hard to believe that this topic in current science education with their explanation as "being fusion" is fake science. We all know what the answer is from present day science-- that stars and sun shine because of fusion. That they fuse hydrogen and light elements to make heavier elements like helium and in that fusion they give off energy which is sunshine. But is it true? Is that true science. You would be surprised to find out, that such is not the truth of how stars and Sun shine. They do not shine because of fusion. They shine because the Faraday law is going on inside each and every atom in that star or the Sun.
>
> Now, here is another science teaching that needs to replace the fake science of fusion for the Sun and stars. And it should not take 50 years like Wegener's continental drift to push out the fake static earth theory. We should not have to wait 50 years for our teachers to teach the truth about how the stars and Sun shine with energy. And so, here again, just as in the previous book "AP's model of the Atom", I present the old theory of how stars shine and alongside that old fake theory, I present the new true theory. And in that presentation, we can give the entire science education community, give them about say 5 years of time in which to completely remove the old fake theory that fusion causes stars and Sun to shine with energy. When in fact, the truth is, Faraday Law causes stars and the Sun to shine.
>
> Cover Picture is my photograph of a Google search on my computer of Sun images.

Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Be the first to review this item
>

> See all formats and editions
> • Kindle
> • $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$5.00 to buy

> [...]
>
> Sad that Old Math was so full of ill-defined concepts and fake concepts that never was a geometry proof of FTC ever possible in Old Math.
>
> Length: 29 pages
> Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
> Page Flip: Enabled
>
> File Size: 1224 KB
> Print Length: 29 pages
> Publication Date: March 14, 2019
> Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
> Language: English
> ASIN: B07PQTNHMY
> Text-to-Speech: Enabled

> Word Wise: Not Enabled
> Lending: Enabled
> Screen Reader: Supported
> Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #293,690 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #18 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> #70 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
> #471 in Calculus (Books)
>
> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> Archimedes Plutonium
>
> AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Be the first to review this item
>

> See all formats and editions
> • Kindle
> • $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$3.00 to buy

> Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.
>
> Length: 21 pages
>
> File Size: 1620 KB
> Print Length: 21 pages
> Publication Date: March 11, 2019
> Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
> Language: English
> ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
> Text-to-Speech: Enabled

> Word Wise: Not Enabled
> Lending: Enabled
> Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
>
> TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS (textbook in the making-- journal textbook): journal-textbook for ages 5 to 18, Volume 1; and ages 19 to 26, Volume 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Be the first to review this item
>

> #1 New Releasein General Geometry
>

> See all formats and editions
> • Kindle
> • $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$9.99 to buy

> [...]

> #27 in General Geometry
> #336 in Geometry & Topology (Books)
>

> Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Be the first to review this item
>

> See all formats and editions
> • Kindle
> • $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$9.99 to buy

> Cover picture: is what the interior and exterior of most atoms looks like once you apply Faraday's Law to subatomic particles.This picture is a coil of 88 rings torus with a smaller ring inside. The 88 coil rings represent 11 protons in a Faraday Law magnetic induction coil and the smaller ring is a muon as a bar magnet thrusting through the proton coil, thereby, producing electricity.
>
> The goal and aim of the 8th edition of Atom Totality, 2017 was to iron out all the mathematics of Electricity and Magnetism so that the AP-Maxwell Equations embodied all the mathematics of physics. In other words, all of physics is handled by the AP-Maxwell Equations. But in the course of straightening out the EM math of physics, I made my second greatest science discovery-- that the real proton was 840MeV, real electron was the muon at 105MeV and that little particle we all thought was the electron since JJ Thompson discovered it in 1897, was in fact not the electron but was Dirac's magnetic monopole. I made that discovery in the midst of my writing the 8th edition (only goes to show that most of our best ideas come from organizing and placing our thoughts into order-- writing a book). And so this 9th edition goal and aim is to go back and fix the picture of atoms, their geometry, and incorporate that discovery, mostly by fixing the picture of what atoms exterior and interior geometry is, in light of the fact that there is the Faraday Law going on inside of atoms.
>
> Length: 114 pages
> Word Wise: Enabled
> Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
> Page Flip: Enabled
> Matchbook Price: $2.99 What's this?
>

> Product details
> File Size: 2354 KB
> Print Length: 115 pages
> Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
> Publication Date: June 10, 2019
> Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
> Language: English
> ASIN: B07SW87BF5
> Text-to-Speech: Enabled

> Word Wise: Enabled
> Lending: Enabled
> Screen Reader: Supported
> Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #826 in Astronomy (Books)
> #166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
> #671 in Physics (Kindle Store)
>

> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted