AP's147th published book > > Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2021, 12:22:47 AM1/19/21
AP's147th published book > > Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

1-Certainly the loveliest story I will ever tell, of an interface between, love, hope, compassion and science.

On Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1:55:54 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Oh, what have you been, my blue-eyed son
> And where have you been, my darling young one
> I've stumbled on the side of ten misty sciences
> I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked engineerings
>

> 147th published book
>
> Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN : B08RW1RG1V
> • Publication date : December 31, 2020
> • Language: : English
> • File size : 927 KB
> • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print length : 61 pages
> • Lending : Enabled

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lester Oberlander

Mar 29, 2021, 7:11:39 PM3/29/21
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Storyteller: Well, nothing says more to people than permanent resident
> homes. For Europa has a permanent colony of humans living year round.
> And soon, Ganymede will be as populous as Europa. And humans are working
> with a cheer in their step, and, now the plans are to bring up more
> humans, only the debate is whether to bring up full sized humans or
> miniature humans and how that will work.

no
Message has been deleted

Isidro Abitante Jr

Apr 1, 2021, 5:18:39 PM4/1/21
We are family. Kiss my ass.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 1, 2021, 10:18:01 PM4/1/21
On 4/1/2021 8:43 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Storyteller: Well, nothing says more to people than permanent resident homes. For Europa has a permanent colony of hum

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "A Mediocre
Lumpish Nut".
Message has been deleted

Eldridge Art Carpenter

Apr 2, 2021, 7:26:05 AM4/2/21
You just piss your territory. You black people have no proofs.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 4, 2021, 3:08:02 PM4/4/21
Storyteller: Well, nothing says more to people than permanent resident homes. For Europa has a permanent colony of humans living year round. And soon, Ganymede will be as populous as Europa. And humans are working with a cheer in their step, and, now the plans are to bring up more humans, only the debate is whether to bring up full sized humans or miniature humans and how that will work.

Will the full sized humans bully the miniature humans? A question that Captain Am and Captain Fe worked out in planning. But miniaturization is mandatory if all 2 billion humans and wildlife are to colonize Europa and Ganymede.

Or whether to limit the new arrivals as miniature humans and animals and plants and whether the full sized humans can live peace-ably with the miniatures. And so 150 years transpired with miniaturization on Earth and the hauling up of supplies and miniatures to Europa and Ganymede. Of course full sized humans are needed for heavy labor and big projects, and so far the transition has gone well and smoothly, so smoothly, that Captain Am decides to leave and disembark exactly at the 200 year plan of departure, the year 2410, when all K2 aliens fly home to K2 and leave humans alone to their own fate.

Storyteller: It could be seen in many of the camps under the Europa and Ganymede moons, humans singing at night and the song that everyone was singing over and over again was -- "I Will Always Love You-- Planet Earth", and no-one had to memorize any lines just the one line.

Probably because it could be sung for hours on end with just the single line of--
"Will always love you, planet Earth, Will always love you". With many inflections, intonations, and higher keys and notes. Singing this song was almost as automatic as walking is automatic. A simple song that needs no instruments, just purely vocals, and so simple that young and old can participate. And it sounded like a symphony orchestra back on Earth when times were good on Earth. So throughout the camps and tents on Ganymede and Europa, one can hear the sweet sweet melody and voices all joining in-- I will always love you, my Planet Earth, always love youuuuuu......

And so much that humans had lost, lost their home planet and the realization slowly sinking into all of humanity, that the Sun was swallowing up the whole of the planet Earth. Earth, would be no more. When you lose something like that, you sing the most beautiful melody of that loss.

(Play in the movie with full vocals, "I Will Always Love You--Earth") (Song written by Dolly Parton and readapted by AP in 2021) (Play a full symphony orchestra with vocals.)

If I should stay
I would only die
So I will go, but I know
I will think of you every step of the way

And I...I... will always love you,
Earth, Mother Earth
Will always love you
You

Our precious you
You planet Earth
Our precious you
We lost you

Only memories now
That is all we have
So Good bye
Cannot help but cry

And I,... I,... I,.. will always love you
Always
Always love you, Earth dearest

I hope fate treats us kind
On Europa and other satellites
But above all, Earth was my best love

And I... I... will always love you
My darling Earth
Will always, always love you, you
Will always love you

And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
Always forever love only you
Always love you, planet Earth
Always love you, Earth