Re: SR is just another name for LET.

Flex Capitani

Sep 14, 2022, 12:04:33 PM9/14/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> Every LET observer is assumed to be at rest in the aether.
> Every SR observer is assumed to be at rest in the aether
> Every LET observer claims that the speed of light is constant c in the
> aether. Every SR observer claims that the speed of light is constant c
> wrt every SR observer.. That's why SR has (copied) the same math as LET.
> Einstein fooled his followers by insisting that there is no aether but
> the speed of light is constant c wrt all SR observers.
> Why are the Einstein followers are so dumb?

but the collective capitalist west bombed your country with two atomic
bombs, and you can't even remember it is true.

Chau Barbieri

Sep 17, 2022, 9:21:02 AM9/17/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:42:32 PM UTC-4, Volney wrote:
>> Wrong. Einstein EXPLICITLY stated his 1905 paper that he wouldn't be
>> using the aether at all.
>
> Wrong, his constant light speed postulate was derived from the
> assumption that the speed of light in the aether is constant c.. That's
> why he ended up with the same math as LET.

where else did he measured or derived it not being c, my friend?? Are you
still walking with that stolen theory? They are going to bomb your country
with two atomic bombs again. Proofs, the owner of "uKraine" Bidena, used
them first.

Biden warns Russia against nuclear option in Ukraine
https://www.rt.com/news/562999-biden-warn-russia-nuclear-ukraine/

“Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. You will change the face of war unlike anything
since World War II,” he said.

The president, however, declined to outline what the US’ response would
be. “You think I would tell you if I knew exactly what it would be? Of
course I’m not gonna tell you. It’ll be consequential.”

Chau Barbieri

Sep 17, 2022, 9:26:32 AM9/17/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 9:52:09 AM UTC-4, tjrob137 wrote:
>> On 9/14/22 8:45 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> > Every LET observer is assumed to be at rest in the aether.
>> Only by idiots.
>> > Every SR observer is assumed to be at rest in the aether
>> This is complete nonsense, as SR has no aether.
>
> Einstein's constant light speed postulate was derived from the
> assumption that the speed of light is constant in the ether.

idiot, was it derived of assumed? You can't have them both same sentence.
You chose. Or hunger and war.

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Chau Barbieri

Sep 17, 2022, 12:41:42 PM9/17/22
Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 9/14/22 8:45 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> Every LET observer is assumed to be at rest in the aether.
> Only by idiots.
>> Every SR observer is assumed to be at rest in the aether
> This is complete nonsense, as SR has no aether.
>> [... rest ignored as too stupid to deserve comment]

so true. He is stealing theories, and models. Angry his country was bombed
with two atomic bombs.

But I am a *Divergent_Mater* man. My theory is entitled
*_On_the_Divergent_Mater_of_the Moving_Bodies_Model_*. Doctor professor
Einstine stopped *within* Relativity. His mistake. I don't. I look
forward. In communism I keep the *class_struggle* permanent.

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Ibes Confortola

Sep 18, 2022, 9:41:44 AM9/18/22
Ken Seto wrote:

>> where else did he measured or derived it not being c, my friend?? Are
>> you still walking with that stolen theory? They are going to bomb your
>> country with two atomic bombs again. Proofs, the owner of "uKraine"
>> Bidena, used them first.
>
> Hey mother fucker, what you wrote is totally wrong.

"mother fucker" is one word, you uneducated senile charlatan, stealing
models and theories, you don't undrestand, along the years.

there is *NOT* a single PDE and tensor derivation in your stolen
"theories". You can't even interpret a tensor, you don't know what it is.
The reason for which your shithole country will be bombed with atomic
bombs again.

>> *_Bidena_* prepares Russia for his next *_nuclear_option* in his nazi
Ukraine he owns.
>> https://www.rt.com/news/562999-biden-warn-russia-nuclear-ukraine/

Ibes Confortola

Sep 18, 2022, 10:34:12 AM9/18/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 5:44:01 PM UTC-4, Volney wrote:
>> No, Stupid Ken. He did NOT mention "in the aether" when his postulate
>> was mentioned. In fact he EXPLICITLY stated he wasn't using any aether
>> theories at all.
>
> Stupid Mike, without the ether he can't claim constant c. Gee you are
> stupid.

one more for the deepen corrupt capitalist "democracy", leaking down
through the walls. A _democracy_ shall not even stay in the same sentence
with _capitalism_, you _chlorinated_chicken_ fools.

15 years after US Blackwater mercenaries massacred civilians in Baghdad,
has anything changed for private military contractors?
https://www.rt.com/russia/562802-15-years-after-us-blackwater/

The Nisour Square massacre was a notorious incident some years after the
illegal US invasion of Iraq

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Ibes Confortola

Sep 18, 2022, 11:37:40 AM9/18/22
Richard Hachel wrote:

>> one more for the deepen corrupt capitalist "democracy", leaking down
>> through the walls. A _democracy_ shall not even stay in the same
>> sentence with _capitalism_, you _chlorinated_chicken_ fools.

yes, I can see it. Finally some bright minds in the fake_money europe.

Romanian ex-FM calls for Ukraine to be broken up
https://www.rt.com/news/563016-romania-ukraine-unnatural-territory/

“If an agreement is not reached, there will be no peace in Europe. Without
peace, democracy will suffer,” he said.

Ukraine, for its part, should cede certain territories to neighboring
countries, the ex-minister suggested, calling the country’s existing
borders “*unnatural*”. Marga listed the regions that were incorporated
into then-Soviet Ukraine by the Communists, but which he thinks should be
relinquished.

yes, for instance the khakhole _nazi_ uKraine, the stupidest *unnatural*
"country" shape in the world, has openings to the Black Sea. Meanwhile the
Moldova is cut off. Take a look.

the _nazi_ oligarchs of uKraine, woke up with a big country ready to
ingest, fooling the entire _nazi_ west with the the fraud.

Ibes Confortola

Sep 18, 2022, 5:07:50 PM9/18/22
JanPB wrote:

>> > I don't remember this option being on the table.
>> It never was officially, but Russia was in financial straits after the
>> USSR broke up and Russia hinted at giving it up in exchange for serious
>> aid. Germany was much too busy dealing with ex-DDR. I think Finland was
>> given hints that USSR-conquered territories may be up for negotiation,
>> but apparently that area is a mess as well.
>
> Interesting. It was a HUGE mistake not to take this offer if true.

too late now. Half of polakia will go back to Russia, an you'll learn
correct Russian to speak, then the other half to Denmark. As gearmony will
never be a country again. You can't trust gearmons. Nobody can. With two
lines, Nordstream 1 and 2, they dropped the contracts and suck dicks. You
fake polakians are fake too. You are just a dialect. Start learning
Russian, if I may suggest. Sooner is better.

Ibes Confortola

Sep 18, 2022, 5:17:19 PM9/18/22
Volney wrote:

> On 9/18/2022 11:37 AM, Ibes Confortola wrote:
>
>> yes, for instance the khakhole _nazi_ uKraine, the stupidest
>> *unnatural*
>> "country" shape in the world, has openings to the Black Sea. Meanwhile
>> the Moldova is cut off. Take a look.
>
> Yes Moldova deserves access to the sea. Perhaps Kaliningrad Oblast
> should be given to Moldova. Of course it is not contiguous with Moldova
> proper, but it's not contiguous with 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 proper, so no real
> loss.

Moldova has big parts of uKronazia and Romania too. With which the
uKronazis are taking advances of the stupid Ghorbachova, "reforming"
communism, from a capitalist american perspective. An idiot.

Justus Basurto

Sep 19, 2022, 12:48:34 PM9/19/22
Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 9:35:03 PM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:
> IMAGINE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENING OVER EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE
> NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.
>
> You are a retarded little hater that don't think too much, "not even
> wrong" imbecile.

this seemingly obviously wanker, JanPB, sold his people and his country
for a diploma from the deepen corrupt union of states. I can tell you he
never worked in mathematics, he doesn't know what it is in physics, no
models no anything. You can't even enter an university incapable to model
in physics etc. He doesn't know how to collaborate in such organization,
in need for data. This JanPB is an imbecile, I can tell you sigma five
certainly.

I rather see his stupid fake country divided between gearmony and Russia,
which is the correct configuration. This imbecile, JanPB, can't even speak
own language, which is Russian.

Justus Basurto

Sep 19, 2022, 12:58:26 PM9/19/22
dementia hit whodat wrote:

> This fool is attempting to give Russian propaganda a bad name by
> creating fake propaganda in newsgroups. The constructs aren't Russian at

what "fool" you fucking dementia hit imbecile. It is in the news. Or you
don't know why you suffer in hunger and cold, you stinking brainwashed
wannabe capitalist bitch. It's in the news, bitch. That's NOT propaganda.
A propaganda is when your deepen corrupt gov establish was their massmedia
must play and not play. You fucking unskilled and uneducated indolent and
impertinent idiot. You can't even de-map a map, fool.

> all, and misspellings are fabricated fakes designed by someone totally
> ignorant of languages, especially Russian.

Justus Basurto

Sep 19, 2022, 1:52:18 PM9/19/22
Volney wrote:

> On 9/18/2022 9:41 AM, Ibes Confortola wrote:
>> Ken Seto wrote:
>>> Hey mother fucker, what you wrote is totally wrong.
>>
>> "mother fucker" is one word, you uneducated senile charlatan, stealing
>> models and theories, you don't undrestand, along the years.
>>
> Hey nymshifter, is "Путин хуйло!" grammatically correct Russian?

you bombed his country with two atomic bombs, at the end of the war, in no
time. You are ready to do it right now. You don't need a reason. You
khakholes of america need no reasons.

more negger mercs in Khakholkistan

Russian scout says they see more negger mercs in Khakholkistan
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jc0hcQjueXJw/

Entire Crematorium for mercenaries discovered in Khakholkistan
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6nbddLAw4Q7Q/

Trading places: Ukraine and Hungary edition
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EZpcGyMNsbSo/

Justus Basurto

Sep 19, 2022, 2:43:26 PM9/19/22
proven fool whodat wrote:

>> what "fool" you fucking dementia hit imbecile. It is in the news. Or
>> you don't know why you suffer in hunger and cold, you stinking
>> brainwashed wannabe capitalist bitch. It's in the news, bitch. That's
>> NOT propaganda.
>> A propaganda is when your deepen corrupt gov establish was their
>> massmedia must play and not play. You fucking unskilled and uneducated
>> indolent and impertinent idiot. You can't even de-map a map, fool.
>
> All AmerEnglish constructs. In his insane rage he managed to spell
> everything correctly.

it's about *understanding* not "spelling", you unskilled and uneducated
fool. You just proved you never been inside an university with a visiting
professor from Brazil. You sinking dementia hit proven fool. Get out of
the science groups, you inbreed fool. You can't change that, you are an
inbreed.

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 10:34:13 AM9/22/22
Ken Seto wrote:

>> There is no "aether constant" c. c is simply the vacuum speed of light.
>> No more, no less.
>
> Sure there is the aether. The aether is assumed to transit light at
> constant c. That is the assumption of the LET and SR is a copy of the
> LET.

you don't understand tensors, you fucking bitch. A tensor don't need
aether.

>> Einstein EXPLICITLY stated his SR theory would not use any sort of
>> aether at all. This remains true, and your assertions remain false.
>
> Einstein is wrong and you keeping quoting him as your God.

he didn't understand tensors like you do, then. You fuckin bitch. Stop
stealing models from the other people, bitch. Lisa Hayes fucks your
lengthy ass.

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 10:43:37 AM9/22/22
Ken Seto wrote:

>> Einstein EXPLICITLY stated his SR theory would not use any sort of
>> aether at all. This remains true, and your assertions remain false.
>
> Einstein's assertion is not fact. In order to get every SR observer to
> get c, he had to invent a new set of measuring so that every SR observer
> get c. Only indoctrinated idiot like you would accept assertion.

disgusting stinking khazar. Now you understand better the Word of the
Bible. About these satanists. Wanting territories as countries to own.
These lying unwashed dogs. "protecting your country"?? What country you
own, you lying goy unwashed dog?

It looks like cocaine supply is running dry for Volodymor Ziolenski
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KTR5P1S6ITh7/

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 10:49:57 AM9/22/22
Ken Seto wrote:

>> you don't understand tensors, you fucking bitch. A tensor don't need
>> aether.
>
> Fucking idiot, how does a tensor transmits light.. You are so fucking
> stupid.

light transmission is a quantum into the macro business, bitch. Tensors
contracts the macro at quantum level, bitch. Stop stealing models you
don't undrestand. You are a traitor "forgetting" two atomic bombs dropped
on your people. You are a nazist_fascist, like the clan of bidena. You
want to own countries which are not yours. And are stealing models from
the other Physicists.

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 11:12:16 AM9/22/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> You ares so fucking stupid, no body bombed my native country....

of course the khazars did, you just don't want to remember and start a
war.

the putina just released the *mercenaries_of_uk*, sent there by the khazar
*boris_johnson* to *kill_Russia*, you fucking bitch. The putina doing
against his people dying on streets!! Asked by *erdogan* and the *saudis*,
which are *natos*.

this putina traitor is *obeying_nato_orders*!! Killing his people and
destroying the Federation.

Ismael Stabile

Nov 6, 2022, 10:51:51 AM11/6/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 5:44:01 PM UTC-4, Volney wrote:
>> Nope. It turned out that Lorentz was right for the wrong reason. You
>> could claim that Lorentz's theory depended on the existence of an
>> aether, but Lorentz's aether could never be detected, measured etc. so
>> it may as well just not exist. If it really was necessary, it could be
>> measured, but Lorentz's aether could never be measured or detected.
>
> Wrong, the aether is observed everyday......that light obeys the inverse
> square law is proved that light is being transmitted by a structured
> light aether.

not true. You cannot accumulate *aether*. Because if you could, you'll be
able to send me a bottle of aether, I pay for. You are just stealing
theories, not undrestanding tensors.

Everly Segreti

Nov 6, 2022, 2:52:14 PM11/6/22
Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 11/6/22 9:10 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:42:32 PM UTC-4, Volney wrote:
>>> Einstein EXPLICITLY stated his 1905 paper that he wouldn't be using
>>> the aether at all.
>>
>> But he used the aether frame to develop the SR math
>
> Nonsense! Apparently you have never actually read AND UNDERSTOOD his
> 1905 paper. In it he explicitly starts with an arbitrary inertial frame.
> In that paper there is no mention of "ether" except in the introduction
> where he states it "will prove to be superfluous".

most likely his roy_master wrote it, after that. *superfluous* is a complex
word. They didn't even have *superfluous* in german language, those days.

Kevin Aylward

Nov 10, 2022, 3:55:33 PM11/10/22
Professor (UK head of department) of Physics at Cambridge, David Tong (Adams
prize winner) has a YouTube general audience lecture on QFT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNVQfWC_evg

0:31 - "...What are we made of...what are the fundamental building
blocks of nature...?"

19:30 - "... so there is spread something throughout this room, something
we call the electron field..its like a fluid that fills ..the entire
universe..and the ripples of this electron fluid..the waves of this fluid
get tied into little bundles of energy, by the rules of quantum
mechanics..and these bundles of energy are what we call the particle the
electron....and the same is true for every kind of particle in the
universe..."

Dr. Tong, is claiming here that, at the fundamental level, everything, all
instruments, including us, are disturbances in a real, physical field.

Its an Aether in denial..... period. The reality is, physicists are just too
shit scared to use the word Aether because of the negative connotations.

Sure, Le-sage had the wrong details as to how particles explained gravity.
Spin 2 fields gets one the Einstein Field Equations. Its the elephant in the
room. The field 2 approach trashes the "space-time" mathematical twaddle.
Space-time is simply a behavioural curve fit. Physical reality is what
creates the curve mate.

Lorentz just got the details of the Aether wrong, he didn't know QFT

Its trivially obvious that the metric of "flat space" is due to a real
physical structure. Hint: when the universe inflates into true nothing, it
can travel 100 Million light years in 10^-32 seconds. SOL don't exist in
empty space.

A truly empty space, excluding magic, cant have any characteristics at all.
Even straight lines can't exist. Its only physical objects that create laws
of physics. Claims that empty space have features are delusional.

The Aether, er... Quantum Field... is what determines the the speed of
light, or anything for that matter......

Those "geometry is king" nutjobs need to explain how geometry exists without
physical rulers and physical clocks. Its complete nonsense.

The nutjobs just cant get to grips with the fact that a truly empty universe
can't have any metric, let alone a metric of SR. Its an f'ing ASSUMPTION
more daft than the idea that there exists something that determines the SOL.
Its a claim that "nothing" creates the LT. Its infantile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqrO1RtN4gA - Did you see the body?

Kevin Aylward

https://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/gr/index.html
http://www.anasoft.co.uk/ SuperSpice
http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/ee/index.html

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 10, 2022, 4:01:02 PM11/10/22

Han Duck-soo, Yoon Suk-yeol Please free your Moon bears.
Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears.
South Korea free your tortured Moon bears

Save moon-bears, sure no-one cares to save spam from FBI, CIA, Mi6, police drag net garbage that floods sci.math and sci.physics everyday. I have kindly asked President Biden to kindly remove this drag net spam from all of sci.math and sci.physics and leave them as spam free zones.

FBI, CIA, police drag net, Russian disinformation b.s. spam spam spam oil masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.
No wonder sci.math, sci.physics only survived 1993-1997, 4 brief years, then the b.s. and drag net spam took over

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears caged all their life and bile extracted

\\ ("`****//'").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\

Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 6Jan2022. This is AP's 129th published book on science.

Preface: This book started out as a book on "stalking" but when Google revised its Google Newsgroup platform, with altogether different formatting, this book morphed into becoming a "90% demise of Usenet and sci.physics and sci.math in particular". In one of my posts on this book I said the title was going to change often until I actually write the book. And that is what happened. For in late December 2021, It was revealed to me that a persistent stalker under the name Michael Moroney (who stated in one of his stalking posts to be kibo, as in Kibo Parry) was posting from a CIA line in 1997. So that completes this history of Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics, as the demise is nearly all due to the fact that the constant and persistent police drag net spam chased most everyone else away, and most importantly the dot-edu address posters out of sci.math and sci.physics. Educated people just do not want to bother discussing physics or math while everywhere around is criss-crossed with vulgar police drag net spam.

Cover Picture: Is the newsgroup Plutonium-Atom-Universe that is fully controlled by the King of Science AP, Archimedes Plutonium. Every post in that newsgroup is about pure science, no ad hominem. And that is what the sci.physics and sci.math should be. Discussions on pure science, nothing else, and especially no ad hominem, no stalking, no spam, no off-topic junk, no solution manual selling, no drug selling, no police drag-net spam.

Product details
• Publication Date : August 31, 2020
• ASIN : B08H5B71M4
• File Size : 1045 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 78 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-1, 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B08T82M2LP
• Publication date : January 16, 2021
• Language: : English
• File size : 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 329 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision 7Apr2021. This was AP's first published science book.

Advisory: This is a difficult book to read and is AP's research log book of the Atom Totality in 2016-2017. I want to keep it for its history value. AP advises all readers wanting to know the Plutonium Atom Totality theory to go to the 9th edition that is the latest up to date account of this theory. The reason AP wants to keep the 8th edition is because of Historical Value, for in this book, while writing it, caused the discovery of the real electron is the muon of atoms. The real proton of atoms is 840MeV and not the 938MeV that most books claim. The particle discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 thinking he discovered the electron of atoms was actually the Dirac magnetic monopole at 0.5MeV. This discovery changes every, every science that uses atoms and electricity and magnetism, in other words, every science.

Foreward:
I wrote the 8th edition of Atom Totality and near the end of writing it in 2017, I had my second greatest physics discovery. I learned the real electron of atoms was the muon at 105MeV and not the tiny 0.5MeV particle that J.J.Thomson found in 1897. So I desperately tried to include that discovery in my 8th edition and it is quite plain to see for I tried to write paragraphs after each chapter saying as much. I knew in 2017, that it was a great discovery, changing all the hard sciences, and reframing and restructuring all the hard sciences.
Length: 632 pages

Product details
File Size: 1132 KB
Print Length: 632 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLP9NDR
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
 Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #578,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
                #1610 in Physics (Kindle Store)
                #8526 in Physics (Books)
                #18851 in Biological Sciences (Books)

#1-9, 163rd published book
Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This book explores the question of why the Sun has a planet with abundant life that evolved over 3.7 billion years ago into the advanced intelligent life of humans, yet the Sun has gone Red Giant initiation phase that threatens to destroy all life on Earth in the next few thousand years. The question of why even bother having advanced intelligent life if the home star quickly destroys that life and the planet it resides upon? Why bother with advanced intelligent life if it is put under such enormous stress and strain and energy to move to a distant satellite of Europa and Ganymede. Surely the Cosmic design must tell us why this is our fate.
Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09NQ65H9F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 15, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 999 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 60 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#1-10, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Tom Roberts

Nov 13, 2022, 3:06:22 PM11/13/22
On 11/10/22 2:55 PM, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> [...] Dr. Tong, is claiming here that, at the fundamental level,
> everything, all instruments, including us, are disturbances in a
> real, physical field.

Yes, that is QFT. But not "a" field (singular), but rather large
collection of them, at the subatomic scale.

> Its an Aether in denial..... period. The reality is, physicists are
> just too shit scared to use the word Aether because of the negative
> connotations.

No. The word "aether" implies a physical medium in which light is
mechanical waves, and it has a definite rest frame. In QFT, photons are
quantum excitations of the electromagnetic field, which are nothing at
all like mechanical oscillations. Moreover, the QFT vacuum is Lorentz
invariant and has no identifiable rest frame; the concept "rest frame"
simply does not apply to the fields themselves.

> [... further nonsense]

You seem to base your claims on incorrect understanding of the meanings
of the words used. While new theories of physics often reuse words from
older theories, they often/usually have different meanings -- the
resulting puns confuse neophytes and amateurs, like yourself. One MUST
learn the mathematics to understand what is actually going on.

Tom Roberts

Jules Scotti

Nov 20, 2022, 12:53:31 PM11/20/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 12:54:04 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>> What you call me is just your own opinion. But you called your own
>> nonsense "Idiot MM". Since you called your nonsense "Idiot MM", it will
>> be known as "Idiot MM" from now on, because it it YOUR nonsense, and
>> you named it.
> Idiot, I missed a coma after I called you an idiot. Gee you are so
> fucking stupid.

absolutely, finally good news. Why it takes so long time with such good
news. It should have been done months ago since the cacapialist nazist
coup detat 2014. These modrefaka khakhole nazis were producing jets and
airplanes. Fuck you, putina.

Russia targets Ukrainian aircraft engine plant
https://%72%74.com/russia/566873-aircraft-engine-plant-strike/

The assembly line in the city of Zaporozhye has been destroyed in a high-
precision airstrike

it don't need to be *high_precision*. Just destroy it. Amazing.

Forest Vaccaro

Nov 24, 2022, 12:03:44 PM11/24/22
Ken Seto wrote:

>> Once again, Einstein disavowed the aether, meaning he didn't use it *at
>> all*. He never renamed anything. He used Galileo's inertial frame (from
>> before when anyone even came up with the idea of an aether)
>
> Stupid Mike, then How come an inertial frame have the exclusive
> properties (postulates) of the aether frame??????

until you have a luminousferos aether, shut the fuck up.

Forest Vaccaro

Nov 25, 2022, 9:27:39 AM11/25/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/24/2022 9:20 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> Stupid Mike, then How come an inertial frame have the exclusive
>> properties (postulates) of the aether frame??????
>
> Because it doesn't, Stupid Ken. That's just crap you made up.

volney is gay. His country is a shithole.

Forest Vaccaro

Nov 25, 2022, 9:37:26 AM11/25/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/24/2022 9:20 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 12:18:30 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>> Stupid Mike, then How come an inertial frame have the exclusive
>> properties (postulates) of the aether frame??????
>
> Because it doesn't, Stupid Ken. That's just crap you made up.

in your shithole country very few are educated. They are fuckning slaves
to the oligarch capitalists, their entire life. Their children included.
There is no fucking hope in your shithole of a country. You fucking
idiots.

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Forest Vaccaro

Nov 25, 2022, 10:00:38 AM11/25/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/24/2022 9:20 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> Stupid Mike, then How come an inertial frame have the exclusive
>> properties (postulates) of the aether frame??????
>
> Because it doesn't, Stupid Ken. That's just crap you made up.

here's some proofs, volney. You suck my dick.

EU fumes at US over Ukraine – Politico
https://%72%74.com/news/567169-eu-angry-us-ukraine-conflict/

America is raking in profits from the conflict while Europeans are left
out in the cold, senior officials have reportedly said

One senior official who was interviewed by the outlet said that the US is
profiting from the conflict the most because “they are selling more gas
and at higher prices, and because they are selling more weapons.”

The growing transatlantic rift is based on several factors. The Western
sanctions imposed on Moscow over its military campaign in Ukraine have
caused major disruptions in gas deliveries from Russia to Europe, and the
EU now relies on American gas, which comes at a price four times higher
than it costs in the US.

French President Emmanuel Macron described this practice as “not
friendly.” However, a Politico source indicated that when confronted by EU
leaders at the G20 summit over the problem, Biden “simply seemed unaware.”
Germany and Poland at loggerheads over Ukraine – media
Read more
Germany and Poland at loggerheads over Ukraine – media

Another thorny issue is the US Inflation Reduction Act, an incentive
scheme which offers huge subsidies and tax breaks to green businesses.
Brussels is worried that it may potentially be ruinous for the bloc’s
economy, as it could give American electric vehicle manufacturers an
advantage over their EU counterparts in the lucrative US market.

“We are really at a historic juncture,” one EU official told Politico,
arguing that these disagreements may undermine Western efforts to support
Ukraine and the transatlantic alliance itself. “America needs to realize
that public opinion is shifting in many EU countries,” he added.

Europeans are also reportedly growing irritated about the money flowing to
the US defense industry due to the campaign to support Ukraine with
weapons. According to one senior official, it may take the EU years to
replenish its supply of weapons, which has fueled fears that the US will
profit from the conflict even more.

Lee Barsetti

Nov 30, 2022, 11:22:57 AM11/30/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> Idiot, there is no inertial frame on earth or anywhere.
> The rest frame of the aether is qualified asbserver an inertial frame,
> But no object or observer is at the rest frame of the aether.
> A LET observer assumes that he is at rest in the aether, so the LET
> math was developed on the basis of that assumption.

you don't need to be at rest to do the math, you fucking uneducated
american oldfart idiot. That's why you have tools in mathematics. Embedded
into the manifold. Your country bombed by two nuclear bombs, you forgot
everything about. How convenient. These guys wants to kill you because you
are too many. And the money taken from the *death_panels* can be used
given to 10 teachers, or doctors, to kill other humans, which are too
many.

Cornelius Evangelista

Dec 1, 2022, 10:06:35 AM12/1/22
Ken Seto wrote:

>> you don't need to be at rest to do the math, you fucking uneducated
>> american oldfart idiot. That's why you have tools in mathematics.
>> Embedded into the manifold. Your country bombed by two nuclear bombs,
>> you forgot everything about. How convenient. These guys wants to kill
>> you because you are too many. And the money taken from the
>> *death_panels* can be used given to 10 teachers, or doctors, to kill
>> other humans, which are too many.
>
> Fucking idiot, if you are not at rest in the aether then the SR
> postulates is not valid.to devlop the SR math (the LET math) .

that's why you are absent in mathematics, fucking stupid. You don't know
what tensors are, nor systems of partial differential equations, schemes,
models, boundary conditions, constraints, fuck you, domains, subdomains,
governing equations, multiphysics, interfaces, fuck you even more.

Domingo Bicchieri

Dec 6, 2022, 2:16:40 PM12/6/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 5:40:55 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>> Which inertial frame (of the infinitely many) is identical to this
>> aether frame?
> Idiot, all inertial frames. That's why all inertial frames have the same
> properties as all aether frames. In case that you are too stupid
> .....every location in the aether is an aether frame (an inertial
> frame).
> Gee why are you s stupid? Why you take Einstein's words as Gospal?

this only because you never had your anus inside in an well equiped
physics laboratory, to know what a measurement is all about. But my
friend, the *Putina* is a *traitor* faking a head of state. He is an
illegally *WEF* *_young_global_leader_* and his task is to destroy Russia,
de_industrialize it into small regions, giving them the *capitalist_west*
for free, as benefit from war. Pure liberal capitalism, no investment, no
risk, no contract, where people are purposely killed for gain. That's your
*mazafaka_Putina* a fucking traitor, which should have been removed from
power long ago. My ass, he is shitting on his people. And on the history
of his people.

hopefully the *_Communist_Party_* will remove this mozafaka throwing him
in forced labour camp the rest of his stinking life of traitor. No country
in the world like traitors. Fuck, destroying his own energy pipeline, and
he is doing NOTHING?? Fuck you, kenseto. You should never forget the two
(2) atomic bombs, they killed with, people in your country.

Domingo Bicchieri

Dec 6, 2022, 3:10:10 PM12/6/22
Ken Seto wrote:

> On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 5:31:02 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>> Do you have publications in Science and Nature? Yes or no. If no, you
>> lied about that. If yes, provide references to which issue(s).
>
> I don't have publications in Science or Nature. if some body in their
> publication mentioned my work in their publication that's not my false.

ohh my butt, the *Putina* is shown driving a mercedes, along his people
giving their life for the global capitalism accomplishments. Filmed
driving a mercedes, you piece of shit. Tomorrow packing your shit and be
moving to america, as a "dissident".

Hanoi Cuocco

Dec 9, 2022, 3:45:36 PM12/9/22
Volney wrote:

> On 12/6/2022 9:17 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>> Idiot, all inertial frames.
>
> How can that be? If an inertial frame centered 1 mile to the left has
> its x axis pointing northwest is equal to the aether frame, how can an
> inertial frame centered 98 miles to the right with its x axis pointing
> down be equal to the aether frame?????

here you have america, which is capitalist.

Russian TV Mocks America for Chosing a Black Lesbian Drug Addict Over
Decorated Hero & Spy
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/FV0HU7izChGi/

whodat

Dec 9, 2022, 5:12:39 PM12/9/22
Obsessing about a lesbian is still obsessing about gay. And you don't
appreciate that this was an even swap.

Y A

Jan 9, 2023, 7:24:32 PM1/9/23
Look this

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

How do You rate this on 1....10 scale ?

Flex Capitani kirjutas Kolmapäev, 14. september 2022 kl 18:04:33 UTC+2: