Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious

Message has been deleted

Professor Wordsmith

Jul 25, 2020, 9:23:21 PM7/25/20
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Our Mule Shit Pandemic"

Michael Moroney

Jul 25, 2020, 9:37:33 PM7/25/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>>NEVER any math or physics from Archimedes Plutonium.

>1) Ellipse is never a conic, always a cylinder section at a slant cut

Here you go!

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jul 29, 2020, 10:31:14 AM7/29/20
Ant of Math and Termite of Physics Archimedes "Human Euclid Imposter" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule//

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Um, Mad Hitler, nice soup!".

Michael Moroney

Jul 29, 2020, 10:33:49 AM7/29/20
Minnow of Math and Guppy of Physics Archimedes "little fishy" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Conde Nast's Nicholas Thompson of

Michael Moroney

Jul 29, 2020, 2:59:30 PM7/29/20
Ant of Math and Termite of Physics Archimedes "Human Euclid Imposter" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea,

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hi, Mud Mice Antler Soup".

Michael Moroney

Jul 29, 2020, 3:04:47 PM7/29/20
Ant of Math and Termite of Physics Archimedes "Human Euclid Imposter" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Die, Hitler! Can! Soup, Mum!"
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jul 29, 2020, 7:20:30 PM7/29/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule//

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Pandemic Lie! Smut Hour!"
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 28, 2020, 6:07:32 AM8/28/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Atom Totality Universe: Atom Totality Series book 1 Kindle Edition by

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Rat, mice & mule hind soup!".

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 28, 2020, 10:53:53 PM8/28/20
COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality//textbook math series, book 3 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Product details
File Size: 1035 KB
Print Length: 64 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WNGLQ85
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #253,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#38 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#318 in Calculus (Books)
#48 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#3-4, 72nd published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 19-20 Sophomore-year College, math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is volume 3, series 4 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Sophomore-year students, students of age 19-20. It is the continuation of volume 2 in the end-goal of learning how to do the mathematics of electricity and magnetism, because everything in physics is nothing but atoms and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. To know math, you have to know physics. We learned the Calculus of 2nd dimension and applied it to the equations of physics for electricity and magnetism. But we did not learn the calculus of those equations for 3rd dimension. So, you can say that Sophomore year College math is devoted to 3D Calculus. This sophomore year college we fill in all the calculus, and we start over on all of Geometry, for geometry needs a modern day revision. And pardon me for this book is mostly reading, and the students doing less calculations. The classroom of this textbook has the teacher go through page by page to get the students comprehending and understanding of what is being taught. There are many hands on experiments also.

Cover Picture shows some toruses, some round some square, torus of rings, thin strips of rings or squares and shows them laid flat. That is Calculus of 3rd dimension that lays a ring in a torus to be flat in 2nd dimension.
Length: 103 pages

Product details
File Size: 949 KB
Print Length: 103 pages
Publication Date: December 2, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0828M34VL
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#3-5, 75th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 4 for age 20-21 Junior-year of College, math textbook series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

This is volume 4, series 5 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Junior-year students, students of age 20-21. In first year college Calculus we learned calculus of the 2nd dimension and applied it to the equations of physics for electricity and magnetism. And in sophomore year we learned calculus of 3rd dimension to complete our study of the mathematics needed to do the physics of electricity and magnetism. Now, junior year college, we move onto something different, for we focus mostly on logic now and especially the logic of what is called the "mathematical proof". Much of what the student has learned about mathematics so far has been given to her or him as stated knowledge, accept it as true because I say so. But now we are going to do math proofs. Oh, yes, we did prove a few items here and there, such as why the Decimal Grid Number system is so special, such as the Pythagorean Theorem, such as the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus with its right-triangle hinged up or down. But many ideas we did not prove, we just stated them and expected all students to believe them true. And you are now juniors in college and we are going to start to prove many of those ideas and teach you "what is a math proof". Personally, I myself feel that the math proof is overrated, over hyped. But the math proof is important for one reason-- it makes you better scientists of knowing what is true and what is a shaky idea. A math proof is the same as "thinking straight and thinking clearly". And all scientists need to think straight and think clearly. But before we get to the Mathematics Proof, we have to do Probability and Statistics. What you learned in Grade School, then High School, then College, called Sigma Error, now becomes Probability and Statistics. It is important because all sciences including mathematics needs and uses Probability and Statistics. So, our job for junior-year of college mathematics is all cut out and ahead for us, no time to waste, let is get going.

Cover Picture: is a sample of the Array Proof, a proof the ellipse is not a conic but rather a cylinder cut wherein the oval is the slant cut of a cone, not the ellipse.
Length: 161 pages

Product details
File Size: 741 KB
Print Length: 161 pages
Publication Date: December 26, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0836F1YF6
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#3-6, 89th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 5 for age 21-22 Senior-year of College, math textbook series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium 2020

This is the last year of College for mathematics and we have to mostly summarize all of mathematics as best we can. And set a new pattern to prepare students going on to math graduate school. A new pattern of work habits, because graduate school is more of research and explore on your own. So in this final year, I am going to eliminate tests, and have it mostly done as homework assignments.

There is no better place to start any hard core science, even mathematics with the largest summary of all.

1) All is Atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

2) Electricity and Magnetism, EM, is based on a famous math equation of Voltage = i*B*L where i is current, B is magnetic field, and L is angular momentum. That is New Ohm's Law.

3) All the rest of physics and math equations and formulas of EM come from V=i*B*L

4) One of the most famous and great laws of electricity and magnetism that comes from V=i*B*L is likely to be the Faraday law. Remember its math in 2nd dimension? It is a division differential equation of voltage divided by the quantity of magnetic field times angular momentum. On the face of it, it is rather a simple equation, when you consider it involves the entire universe, both living and nonliving.

Cover Picture: Again and again, many times in math, the mind is not good enough alone to think straight and clear, and you need tools to hands-on see how it works. Here is a collection of tools for this senior year college classes. There is a pencil, clipboard, graph paper, compass, divider, protractor, slide-ruler. And for this year we spend a lot of time on the parallelepiped, showing my wood model, and showing my erector set model held together by wire loops in the corners. The plastic square is there only to hold up the erector set model.

Length: 109 pages

Product details
File Size: 822 KB
Print Length: 109 pages
Publication Date: February 15, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084V11BGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#3-7, 90th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 6 for age 22-26 Graduate school, math textbook series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium 2020

This is College Graduate School mathematics. Congratulations, you made it this far. To me, graduate school is mostly research, research mathematics and that means also physics. So it is going to be difficult to do math without physics. Of course, we focus on the mathematics of these research projects.

My textbook for Graduate school is just a template and the professors teaching the graduate students are free of course to follow their own projects, but in terms of being physics and math combined. What I list below is a template for possible projects.

So, in the below projects I list 31 of them and I expect students with their professor, to pick a project and to monitor the student as he/she progresses through the research. I have listed each project then cited some of my own research into these projects, below each project is an entry. Those entries are just a help or helper in getting started or acquainted with the project. The entry has a date time group and a newsgroup that I posted to such as sci.math or plutonium-atom-universe Google newsgroups. Again the entry is just a help or helper in getting started.

Now instead of picking one or two projects for your Graduate years of study, some may select all 31 projects where you write a short paper on each project. Some may be bored with just one or two projects and opt for all 31.

Cover Picture: A photo by my iphone of a page on Permutations of the Jacobs book Mathematics: A Human Endeavor, 1970. One of the best textbooks ever written in Old Math, not for its contents because there are many errors, but for its teaching style. It is extremely rare to find a math textbook written for the student to learn. Probably because math professors never learned how to teach in the first place; only learned how to unintentionally obfuscate. The page I photographed is important because it is the interface between geometry's perimeter or surface area versus geometry's area or volume, respectively. Or, an interface of pure numbers with that of geometry. But I have more to say on this below.
Length: 167 pages

Product details
File Size: 735 KB
Print Length: 167 pages
Publication Date: March 1, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B085DF8R7V
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#4-1, 39th published book

AP Atom Model replacing the Rutherford-Bohr Atom Model (Physics series for High School Book 1) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in General Chemistry & Reference

The Rutherford and Bohr model of the Atom is seen now as fake physics. And it will take a lot of time before that nonsense is removed and replaced in science textbooks and classrooms for a truer model of the Atom. So to accelerate that movement towards the truth of what the Atom is, I present this short book for High School. In the age of the Internet, when we discover true science but am teaching fake science, we need a process to quicken the exit of fake science. Not to wait around for 50 years to be teaching the true science, we should be teaching the true science as fast as possible and to remove the fake science in our school curriculums in a timely and orderly manner. So this small book is a pattern for future removal of fake science from school curriculums. This small book explains what the Rutherford-Bohr model was and why it was phony science. And I explain what replaces the Rutherford-Bohr model with the AP model of the Atom. So the pattern is -- show both -- and then authors of texts will eliminate the fake science until it is a passing footnote.

Cover Picture is a coil and a bar magnet and a galvanometer that measures the current produced as the bar magnet is thrust through the coil. This is Faraday's Law and needs to be taught in High School.
Length: 12 pages

Product details
File Size: 2207 KB
Print Length: 12 pages
Publication Date: April 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QKHRWG8
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #220,321 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#39 in General Chemistry & Reference
#381 in General Chemistry

Michael Moroney

Aug 28, 2020, 11:15:11 PM8/28/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students reco

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hail Cutie Demon's Rump".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 14, 2020, 9:20:59 AM9/14/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss silly boys on angular mom

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Uh, minced lime rat soup!"

Michael Moroney

Sep 14, 2020, 9:27:25 AM9/14/20
Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus raksasa of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality//textbook math

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to
teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the
minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to be a failure of math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well! He teaches
bizarre false physics and math, such as the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his mood), plus
many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on
Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet is an
old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND 2 = 5.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (which
it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists.
Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in
Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for
plus/addition. It is important for future computer scientists to remember that
in the bitwise Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false (1 or
0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "3 AND 2" and "3 OR 2" don't even
make sense. Don't let Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. This cult
goes against many Christian values, such as multiple gods before the God of the
Bible and idol worship (he personifies his gods as the evil cosmic plutonium
atom or protons and neutrons within it). In addition this cult is anti-science
and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim he is
an agent of China, in order for them to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is
a minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin
and Russia, because he has attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to
create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the
point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate
Amazon.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hindi eel soup cart, Mum!"

Michael Moroney

Sep 14, 2020, 9:40:19 AM9/14/20
Mutt of Math and Cur of Physics Archimedes "signifying nothing." Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality//textbook math
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 14, 2020, 4:14:06 PM9/14/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 15, 2020, 11:40:51 PM9/15/20
Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus raksasa of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math tr

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Sir, Nude Chump ate Limo!".

Dan Christensen

Sep 15, 2020, 11:57:57 PM9/15/20
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 9:41:38 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 1st published book
>
> Atom Totality Universe: Atom Totality Series book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Still haven't recovered from that brown acid at Woodstock, eh, Archie Poo?

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious troll who really, REALLY wants you to fail in school just like he must have so long ago (in the 60's?). Then he would like to recruit you to his sinister Atom God Cult of Failure. Think I'm making this up? IN HIS OWN WORDS:

AP's fake math that can only be designed to promote failure in schools:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020 *** NEW ***

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually, sin(45 degrees) = 0.707. tan(45 degrees) = 1.)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

AP's sinister Atom God Cult

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Are you ready, kids???

Dan

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 20, 2021, 1:38:18 AM1/20/21
🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "certifiably insane" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Explaining kibo Parry Moroney censorship of sci. newsgroups// Paid to stalk sci.newsgroups and bad mouth people all from the infinite stupidity of dept educ & NSF.
>
> Early in 1993, we had loads and loads of edu address posts. By the
>end of that decade we had almost none. They all were chased out >or scattered

by the likes of Archimedes Plutonium who spewed his garbage like his
Plutonium Atom Stupidity Theory to the groups. He didn't let up, even
after years and years, finally getting so bad that Dartmouth College
fired his ass for posting garbage from a dartmouth.edu address, damaging
their reputation.

>and seeing what the future of sci.math and sci.physics was to become--

a haven for kooks, cranks and crackpots like Plutonium, so they left.

> By 1999 there were almost no conversations or discussions of science by anyone with a edu address.

Driven away by kooks like Plutonium, who flocked to such uncensored groups.

> Sci.physics and sci.math was barren of any lively discussion, just a daily deluge of mockery and pestering and character attack.

With Plutonium being one of the biggest offenders.

> ---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
> --- end quote ---

They certainly were afraid of an army of kooks, cranks and crackpots
like Plutonium, invading and destroying the groups, which they did. But
Plutonium did an end run, he was exactly the crackpot they worried
about, one of the very first Usenet cranks, but he didn't come from a
public access account at all but from a .EDU address!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mostowski Collapse

Feb 3, 2021, 7:39:50 AM2/3/21
Ha Ha, AP brain farto just lost a big turd.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 22, 2021, 4:28:49 PM9/22/21
🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Ant of Math" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> Is Terence Tao no longer able to learn math, just as Baez, Witten, Glashow, Higgs not able to learn the truth behind oval or ellipse, the 2 OR 1= 3, the geometry proof of calculus, or the real electron of the atom? Are they all washed up and washed out?

You want to see the ellipse proof AGAIN??? OK!

From: qbwr...@gmail.com

Here is a plane and cone
x + 1 = z
and
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = z^2

Square the first equation giving us
x^2 + 2*x + 1 = z^2

In the second equation replace z^2 with x^2 + 2*x + 1 giving us
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = x^2 + 2*x + 1

Subtract x^2 + 2*x - 1 from both sides giving us
x^2 - 2*x + 1 + 2*y^2 = 2

Replace x^2 - 2*x + 1 with (x-1)^2 giving us
(x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2

That is EXACTLY the equation of an ellipse
And there are two planes of symmetry.

No matter how you tilt or rotate an ellipse it
REMAINS an ellipse and has TWO PLANES of symmetry,
just like the intersection of a plane and cylinder
remains an ellipse no matter what the slope of the
plane is.

Earle Jones

Sep 22, 2021, 4:45:23 PM9/22/21
On Wed Sep 22 16:28:39 2021 Michael Moroney wrote:
> ?? of Math and ?? of Physics Archimedes "Ant of Math" Plutonium
*
Michael:

Unfortunately, our friend Archimedes P. never had the course in Analytic Geometry that proves that the ellipse is a conic section. His approach is to "fold up waxy magazine covers and drop in circular lids (Mason Jar or Kerr Jar) lids.

I asked him whether he had ever dropped a well-construced ellilpse into a cone. He might be surprised! No answer.

Sadly, our Archie is unlikely to learn anything at this stage of his career. With 100+ "books" published (Amzaon freebies) he still does not know Ohm's law!

earle
*

Michael Moroney

Sep 22, 2021, 6:20:25 PM9/22/21
Nope. He is unable to learn any more. His NPD gets into the way. Plus
his NPD prevents him from accepting that anyone else can point out that
he's wrong. (he'll rarely "correct" himself but if anyone else tells
him he's wrong, he always doubles down. In the case of the
ellipse/conic section he has doubled down again and again)

> His approach is to "fold up waxy magazine covers and drop in circular lids (Mason Jar or Kerr Jar) lids.

Yes that is bizarre. Assuming the homemade cones are any good, the best
that he can do is show that *circles* are conic sections. Which they are
and he doesn't dispute that.

> I asked him whether he had ever dropped a well-construced ellilpse into a cone. He might be surprised! No answer.

Of course not. Cranks never take such chances. He's also been told to
get a set of the plastic/wooden cone teaching models which show the
various cuts a plane makes with a cone. Ignored. I think someone even
offered to buy him a set and send it to him.

> Sadly, our Archie is unlikely to learn anything at this stage of his career. With 100+ "books" published (Amzaon freebies) he still does not know Ohm's law!

No, he doesn't. So he makes up his own version and proclaims it to be
correct.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 4, 2022, 5:37:08 PM1/4/22
🪰 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> #5-1, 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for China to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point
is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 28, 2022, 11:56:41 AM6/28/22
On 6/28/2022 1:23 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:45:23 PM UTC-5, Earle Jones wrote:
>> never had the course in Analytic Geometry that proves that the ellipse is a conic section. His approach is to "fold up waxy magazine covers and drop in circular lids (Mason Jar or Kerr Jar) lids.
>>
>> I asked him whether he had ever dropped a well-construced ellilpse into a cone. He might be surprised! No answer.

That's a common trait of the self-deluded. They cannot admit they're
wrong or even look something up or do a test or experiment that shows
that they're wrong. He doesn't understand why his 1 axis of symmetry/2
axes of symmetry argument is wrong. An ellipse does have two axes of
symmetry but only one of them intersects the axis of the cone. It's the
same as drawing a perfect ellipse on paper and choosing a point that's
on the long axis but NOT on the short axis and saying "hey look, only
one axis of symmetry around this point, this ellipse isn't an ellipse!"

Does anyone know if the point on a cone-plane ellipse where the axis of
the cone intersects the ellipse (on the long axis) has a name? I know it
is not a focus of the ellipse.
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.