Re: The error of relativistic physicists explained

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 3:34:42 PM9/20/22
Volney wrote:

> On 9/18/2022 6:39 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
>
> (terminology standardized throughout to avoid confusion)

you want him silenced, because he knows the truth.

>> The real equation, I will give it here, is:
>> Δt = Δtau*sqrt[(1 + Vri² + Vri.Vra + (1/4).Vra²]

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 3:47:55 PM9/20/22
Volney wrote:

> That would only be good for the first segment Δtau, at tau=0, since in
> reality v is not 0 otherwise. But now there's a mix of tau and Δtau,
> it's going wrong here. You apparently meant:
> Δt=Δtau.sqrt(1+(1/4).(Δv)²/c²) or Δt=Δtau.sqrt(1+(1/4).(a*Δtau)²/c²)

no, what the fuck has nazi nato to do with the referendum by the people,
in the nonexistent nazi "uKraine", which is NOT a nato country. What the
fuck has nato to do with anything??

is the corrupt bidena controlling the army of the world, or is something
he fucks up here. Who the fuck are you, america immigrants??

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 3:54:36 PM9/20/22
Volney wrote:

> Careful!
> Also you make the independent variable differential Δtau very small.
> This will make Δv = a*Δtau very small.

NATO denounces Donbass referendums
https://www.rt.com/news/563194-nato-us-donbass-referendum/

this what happens giving the khazar a finger, he wants then your mother.
Such a goys, dog satanists. You can't even believe you are reading
correctly.

Ukraine vows to solve 'Russian question' by force
https://www.rt.com/russia/563175-kiev-condemns-referendums-russia/

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 5:56:09 PM9/20/22
Richard Hachel wrote:

> Le 20/09/2022 à 21:15, Volney a écrit :
>> On 9/18/2022 6:39 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
>>> In short, the acceleration no longer exists,
>>
>> OVER THE SMALL SEGMENT Δtau!
>
> Yes, but for the next one?

here we go. What the stupid capitalist *selected* wankers of EU, the
capitalist america and the english pigs are dying for. The country of the
bidena. Make the bidena great again.

I bet these big mathematicians can't see the nazis, again.

thejimmydoreshow Zelensky Bodyguard Has Nazi Patch On Uniform
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6mLcQOrO4HAf/

He, who travels time to time

Sep 21, 2022, 9:38:26 AM9/21/22
Hey. Would You like to talk a little bit ?

Call >>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 7 2 [[[[[[[country]]]]]]]]]]]] and then 56330687

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 10:27:07 AM9/22/22
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 01:29:55 UTC+2, Volney wrote:
>
>> Either way, the smaller the segment the less the error, but they are
>> still different functions that produce different proper times.
>
> I'm afraid that professionals of TAI and GPS know what is proper better
> than a stupid Mike or his idiot gurus.

my opinion? The putina is a traitor, my friend. Releasing the nazis of
Azov, which killed innocent people on streets and everywhere, is a treason
not only for military, but for the entire Russian Federation. He should
never have been a "president", it's a traitor, the reason of which so many
people are killed, and a khazar gay actor on cocaine, no party no
politics, named zelenske, with business in Italy, England etc woman in
Vogue, not in hospitals helping the wounded, are pulling the strings in
the fucking nazi nonexistent "uKraine". The putina, an
"*_young_global_leader_*", should immediately be replaced, by a true real
man, not making shit out of his mouth.

after the lost of the warships and other assets, they should have sunk 10
warships from the enemy. You can't let crap go away, since you are losing
respect. No wanker of khazar capitalist "west" is respecting Russia
anymore. Remove that wanker of putina betraying the entire free world. Are
you letting *the_khazar_fascist_bidena* to win a country, a large
territory of Russia, you fucking bitch. I can't even believe is possible.
The putina looks like a cocksucker nowadays. And surrounded by traitors.

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 11:27:48 AM9/22/22
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 01:29:55 UTC+2, Volney wrote:
>
>> Either way, the smaller the segment the less the error, but they are
>> still different functions that produce different proper times.
>
> I'm afraid that professionals of TAI and GPS know what is proper better
> than a stupid Mike or his idiot gurus.

the fascist *fake_money* gearmony puts you in prison for denying holocaust. Meanwhile no problem arming the nazis to the teeth, openly. No shame on the face of this planet. This is just what it comes out, imagine what these nazi "reporters" are seeing with their fucking eyes, not reporting.

tomorrow they come out saying the *nazis_are_good_reducing_the_population*. Better than the "vaccines".

Ukrainian armored vehicle with swastika featured on German TV (VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/russia/563338-ukraine-swastika-vehicle-video/

zoom in
https://cdni.russiatoday.com/files/2022.09/thumbnail/632c6a20203027634059039b.jpg

Nikki Baldini

Sep 27, 2022, 12:39:50 PM9/27/22
JanPB wrote:

> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:44:32 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger
>> The wave sets point (x, y, z) into a wavy state.
>> Time t was not defined,
>
> It was defined, you've just mentioned the system K yourself (as does
> Einstein a few lines earlier).

completely nonsense, it looks like kapitalist america, or capitalist
friend of america, are bombing infrastructure transporting gas and oil,
which is not theirs. Gas for europe in the cold winter, gas for the people
of europe. Right now Gearmonia should fume of furry, but they don't. It
looks like a crime committed by Polakia and his friend nazy "uKronazia".
You disgusting sons of bitches. What arming "uKronazia" and that gypsy
beggar, a khazar goy on cocaine zelenske, said "president", knowingly he
has NO party and NO politics. Arming the nazis, you fucking idiot.

Nikki Baldini

Sep 27, 2022, 7:17:44 PM9/27/22
JanPB wrote:

>> (For simplicity and to eliminate one of Einstein's other errors,
>
> There are no errors, "other" or otherwise. You won't get anywhere if you
> keep replacing facts with fiction.

terrifying, the banderas "uKrainian" nazis, slaughtering polish people 1944, made *Posta_Polska* a terrorist state, in the middle of capitalist europe 2022. The gearmons are fuming of furry. They will never forget.

Pipeline Bombing https://www.bitchute.com/video/vEfH3KPzTYZA/

my friend, without the *_Comrade_Stalin_* you wouldn't be here today. Read carefully.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Atrocities

Atrocities

Attacks on Poles during the massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia were
marked with extreme sadism and brutality. Rape, torture and mutilation
were commonplace. Poles were burned alive, flayed, impaled, crucified,
disembowelled, dismembered and beheaded. Women were gang raped and had
their breasts sliced off, children were hacked to pieces with axes, babies
were impaled on bayonets and pitchforks or bashed against trees.

The atrocities were carried out indiscriminately and without restraint.
The victims, regardless of their age or gender, were routinely tortured to
death. Norman Davies in No Simple Victory gives a short but shocking
description of the massacres:

Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified.
Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were
attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were
cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were
ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not
determine the province's future. But at least they could determine
that it would be a future without Poles.[117]

An OUN order from early 1944 stated:

Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church
and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the
courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there....
Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish,
then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[118]

UPA commander's order of 6 April 1944 stated: "Fight them [the Poles]
unmercifully. No one is to be spared, even in case of mixed
marriages".[119]

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 12:10:43 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> You simply deny any error, whether that makes sense or not.
>
> I know there is error. This paper is not poetry, it's a finite logical
> construct and it's free of errors. I can prove it and you either do not
> want or cannot understand the proofs. That's the situation.
> You seem unable to comprehend that if you don't understand X,
> it does not automatically mean that X is incorrect.

the ukronazis will start killing your people again, pretending the 4
millions recently ukronazis immigrants being persecuted by the polish
authorities. I read somewhere, "economic shopping emigrants" some similar.
Going to poland, back to ukronazia, gearmony, back again, italy and so on.

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 3:23:41 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> > I know there is error. This paper is not poetry, it's a finite
>> > logical construct and it's free of errors. I can prove it and you
>> > either do not want or cannot understand the proofs. That's the
>> > situation.
>> > You seem unable to comprehend that if you don't understand X,
>> > it does not automatically mean that X is incorrect.
>> the ukronazis will start killing your people again, pretending the 4
>> millions recently ukronazis immigrants being persecuted by the polish
>> authorities. I read somewhere, "economic shopping emigrants" some
>> similar.
>> Going to poland, back to ukronazia, gearmony, back again, italy and so
>> on.
>
> Never mind that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNq4KihHF4

telling them *start_to_work* is an insult in uKronazia. They are not there
to *work*, they are invited as _visitors_. Jumping up and down, in the
middle of Vienna, with nazi flags, rap and all about, destroying
continents and planets, what work.

UK Column News - 28th September 2022
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sYRcbu8ulazf/

Biden Shares Advice - How To Prepare for Hurricanes
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sSX9YivtxXdB/

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 5:28:23 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> UK Column News - 28th September 2022
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sYRcbu8ulazf/
>>
>> Biden Shares Advice - How To Prepare for Hurricanes
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sSX9YivtxXdB/
>
> That's all very nice and the landing is not the best in the world:

sadly, the europeans are not yet *wake_enough* to sense their EU owners
made them *extremely_poorer* with *NO_return*. Especially gearmony, made
poorer by their direct involvement, in the lying nazi uKraine. Illogically
and *knowingly* supporting the genocide in the nazi uKraine. Thus also,
supporting the wrong side of *their_own_interest*.

so you either move the war (and Posta_Polska) definitely to america, *OR*
you don't, accepting your children to become poorer for the centuries that
comes. The later one seems built into the system.

Brussels ‘imposes’ anti-Russia sanctions on EU members – Orban
https://%72%74.com/news/563682-orban-brussels-russia-sanctions-eu/

Europeans have had no say in the application of these sanctions but are
paying the price, the Hungarian prime minister has said

Brussels did not ask Europeans about their opinion on the sanctions policy
but made them pay the price as restrictions it imposed on Russia
backfired, Orban said

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 5:34:30 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> UK Column News - 28th September 2022
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sYRcbu8ulazf/
>> Biden Shares Advice - How To Prepare for Hurricanes
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sSX9YivtxXdB/
>
> That's all very nice and the landing is not the best in the world:

sadly, the europeans are not yet *_AWAKE_enough* to sense their EU
owners ..

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 5:46:38 PM9/28/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>> There are no errors, "other" or otherwise. You won't get anywhere if
>> you keep replacing facts with fiction.
>
> You simply deny any error, whether that makes sense or not.

The operators of the Large Hadron Collider – the European nuclear research
center (CERN) – also admitted in September that the ongoing energy crisis
threatens the operation of the world’s largest particle accelerator. It
could be shut down to decrease the energy consumption burden at peak
demand periods, CERN said at that time.

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 2:31:36 PM10/3/22
Volney wrote:

>> These equations describe a wave, which originates from the center of
>> the coordinate system.
>
> Nope. Einstein writes: "In the system K, very far from the origin of
> co-ordinates, let there be a source of electrodynamic waves, which in a
> part of space containing the origin of co-ordinates may be represented
> to a sufficient degree of approximation by the equations..."
>
> Not just not at the origin, but "very far" from it.

nonsense, Einstine couldn't even write in English. Most likely his
*roy_masters*. Take a look at the nazi uKraine, you don't even need to be
in nato or EU to get free money, heavy weaponry and limitless support. The
khakhole khazar gay actor cocaine zelenske is an Einstine 2022. Lots of
*roy_masters*. Parliaments, around in europe, are standing up applauding
the khakhole khazar on cocaine, what are you talking about the Einstine.

compared with the cocaine zelenske, Einstine was a little child. The
cocaine fucked up the life of europe and willingly destroyed Gearmony, to
say the least.

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 2:47:09 PM10/3/22
JanPB wrote:

> On page 912 of the German it says:
>
> "Man sieht, dass - im Gegensatz zu der ueblichen Auffassung -
> fuer v = -∞, [nu] = ∞ ist."
>
> According to the Princeton Einstein papers page, Einstein corrected this
> in a reprint to "...fuer v = -V, [nu] = ∞ ist" (which yields the
> desired conclusion as the denominator goes to 0).

are you kidding me, you must be thinking those students putted by his
*roy_masters* to cleanup his theories. Not einstine. Einstine didn't even
undrestood which country he was living in. He got a house etc, but look at
the khakhole khazar gay actor, cocaine zelenske, what he gets from the
entire world, mostly cacapitalist americaca and the fucking europe, the
land of khazars. My friend??

Urbano Stilo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:37:32 PM10/7/22
JanPB wrote:

> On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 10:21:33 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Engineers say: "Sorry, but we cannot place antennas at infinity"
>
> But this is simply irrelevant, no matter who you are. The problem is to
> find a formula for the Doppler shift. The simplifying assumption is
> that the wave is a plane one. The reason is that the error due to
> making this

nonsense, your apparently are bombing natural gas pipelines under the sea,
and germans are freezing and starving because of you.

Urbano Stilo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:57:45 PM10/7/22
Volney wrote:

> On 10/6/2022 2:21 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Am 03.10.2022 um 10:02 schrieb JanPB:
>>> It's not "the" point, it's the formula describing this wave in all
>>> space (for all values of  (x, y, z) ).
>>
>> If you want to adress all points, you need to say so.
>> If you write just (x,y,z) without any comment, this would mean: take an
>> arbitrary but fixed point with the coordinates x, y and z.
>> This point (x, y, z) is therefor one single point, which can be
>> arbitrarily chosen, but only once.
>
> Once for the duration of the analysis. You can always repeat it with
> different (x,y,z) coordinates.

see you in Odessa. You can't do that without an additional evolution
parameter, say time here, otherwise you use one of the three as evolution
parameter. You failed Math Modeling and Scientific Computation once again.
You guys, beyond blowing life significant pipelines under water, knows
nothing at all in physics.

Urbano Stilo

Oct 8, 2022, 12:01:33 AM10/8/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>> It must be because the waves are planar. But it makes no differnece
>> where it is anyway. Only the waves are important to express the
>> Doppler question fully.
>
> You think as a physicist and I as an engineer.
> Engineers say: "Sorry, but we cannot place antennas at infinity"
> Physicsts say: "Inifinity is required, because we want plane waves"

your country is at war with the wrong enemy, again. You bite the hand
feeding you.

Michel Marconi

Oct 8, 2022, 6:22:06 PM10/8/22
JanPB wrote:

> On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 12:37:02 AM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
>> >
>> > No!! Engineers don't use idealisations all the time!
>>
>> They certainly do! In this case they'd say: "Let there be a plane
>> wave..."
>
> That's an even better way of putting it!

idiots. Engineers are not saying anything. They build things. With models,
but not necessary based on theories. Theories always comes later on.

Mandy Stabile

Oct 10, 2022, 11:41:09 AM10/10/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>> you two mix shit together. There are two ways of work for an observer.
>> An Eulerian observer and a Lagrange observer. The one is moving with
>> the particle, the other is stationary wrt the particle. You two talks
>> like two dindoo nothen nigga.
>
> Are you on drugs? anyhow...
> 'The observer' is just a fancy name for 'someone' (possibly you). Don't
> know, if you belong to the Eulerians or the Langrangians. But it doesn't
> matter, anyhow, even if you were a '..dindoo nothen nigga'.

but this is essential in physics, fucking stupid, where have you been? You
have to chose one. The first you learn as a practitioner. Are you observing
from your particle, or not? And that's *NOT* a *"fancy_name"*, but reflects
your settings-up for the equations, ETC, you depraved berliner idiot.

Thomas Heger

Oct 11, 2022, 2:08:54 AM10/11/22
Actually I'm not a Berliner, but stem from Hamburg,

(Sometime I say '... I'm a hamburger...', but only as a joke.)

Another issue is, that I'm not a physicist and don't know, what
physicists do to entertain themselves.

TH

Woodrow Adessi

Oct 13, 2022, 5:03:34 PM10/13/22
JanPB wrote:

>> Then the wave would arrive 'flat' at the center of K and would hit the
>> xy-plane perpendicular.
>
> The linked note describes a plane wave in 2D (so not realistic). The 3D
> version would be: f(x, y, z, t) = Re { A e^i(kx + ly + mz - nu t) } ,
> etc. I prefer omega ( = 2 pi nu) instead of nu in that context but
> this is cosmetics.

then go regime change in america. Be a man.

Oscar Alcheri

Oct 22, 2022, 4:43:06 AM10/22/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>>> the integral integrates from
>>> minus infinity to plus infinity, what is nonsense.
>>
>> It's obvious what the intent is. Scientists have always been
>> writing that way, since before Newton.
>
> An error is an error, even if that is common practise and done so
> millions of times.

integration is nothing but multiplication in continuum, the sign is
irrelevant. Infact always positive.

Oscar Alcheri

Oct 22, 2022, 3:48:03 PM10/22/22
JanPB wrote:

>> An error is an error, even if that is common practise and done so
>> millions of times.
>
> Again, what you call "errors" in the text are not errors.

no shit scherlock. What are they so? Meanwhile watch this americanized
khazar bitch making shit out of her mouth, openly declaring and wanting to
*kill_you*, as far there can't be another reason.

CDC director Walensky one year ago: “Vaccinated people do not carry the
virus and don'tget sick”.
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/i07QQ79nBqja/

worse more than enough, but worst is these criminals are getting away with
mass_murder genocide planetary scale. You go steal a chocolate and see
whether you get away with it.

Oscar Alcheri

Oct 23, 2022, 3:46:52 AM10/23/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

> If the limits were introduced, then the subsequent equation should
> become somehow different.
> I have actually mentioned several times, that E=m*c² should contain
> 'deltas' (=the differences between these limits), but nobody agreed.
> So, E=m*c² requires the limitless case, as nobody wanted such 'deltas'.

you must be kidding.

begin-base64-encoded 755 L2Rldi9zdGRpbg==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====

Chase Rossini

Oct 28, 2022, 6:49:30 AM10/28/22
Volney wrote:

> On 10/23/2022 3:24 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> This was actually wrong, because that electron was not supposed to fly
>> from one end of the universe to the other, but between some changed
>> plates and just a short distance.
>
> The positions of the charged plates *ARE* the limits of integration. If
> that was too vague for you to understand, remember the target audience
> was other educated physicists.

it's a tool, you idiot, the govs don't want to destroy. Are using it to
thin the herd, killing, to eliminate the poverty, depopulate and
underdevelop for life. Watch this retard lying, knowingly he is lying.
"Vaccinated" and got covid, how many times.

listen to me, you fucking moron, the govs *WILL_NEVER* destroy this *tool*.

Donald Trump says,"The Covid Vaccine Is One Of The Greatest Miracles In The
History of Mankind."
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/OskwtnBqV36M/

the "miracles" are depopulation and "eliminate_poverty". Capisci?

Everly Segreti

Nov 8, 2022, 1:52:27 PM11/8/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/8/2022 1:19 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> The meant laws are not the laws of physics, but the laws of nature.
>
> You're trying to pick a nit that's not even there. Physics models nature
> so the laws of physics are modeling what nature is doing.
> Regardless, the existence of a plane wave in nature does not conflict
> with its continued existence.

come on, morony, thomas is correct. What "country" is that, where an ugly
*ex-boxer* is the mayor of its capital city, Kiev. Come on, a gay comedian,
with no party, no politics, the put it and call it for "president". You
must be thinking I am stupid. Proofs in data records:

Ex-boxer Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko is almost as brain dead as
Fetterman...
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/7Yi6DzkaYLyZ/

Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko said that 16 missiles flew at the Ukrainian
capital, 16 were shot down, but 2 (?) hit energy infrastructure.

Everly Segreti

Nov 8, 2022, 2:28:11 PM11/8/22
JanPB wrote:

>> > Again: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellenpaket
>> 'Zug' as a German word is much older than trains.
>
> There is nothing to discuss here. Case closed.

yes, but his *roy_masters* rewrote it in engilsh, putting words in his
mouth, Einstine had no idea he said that.

https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%63%68%61%6e%6e%65%6c/%72%74/
US tests rapid military mission launch as response to space attacks

The timeline for a rapid-response launch experiment scheduled for 2023
published by the US Space Force has left many asking if Washington aims to
weaponize space: a project code-named Victus Nox is aimed at testing the
commercial space industry's ability to deploy a payload within just 24
hours' notice. We hear from former Pentagon Official Michael Maloof, who
says the US stepping up its military presence in space is a reaction to
China developing its own space technologies.

France warns US of a ‘response’ over green-energy investment initiative

French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has lashed out at the US' Inflation
Reduction Act, a multi-billion-dollar investment in clean-energy companies,
as it makes European companies less competitive with overseas firms. The
official even threatened to meet Washington at the World Trade
Organization's court.

Africa set to fight terrorism in Sahel on its own after West's failed
attempts

As the African parliamentary union calls for a fight against terrorism,
Mali and Burkina Faso agree to take matters into their own hands. That's
after Western troops' involvement failed to pay off, prompting the
countries to take action for stability in the region. RT correspondent
Karabo Letlhatlha explains.

‘Russia has been steady and time-tested partner’ - Indian FM

Answering RT journalist’s question at the press conference, Indian foreign
minister S. Jaishankar commented on Russia-India relations and the pressure
New Delhi experiences from the West regarding the partnership. The diplomat
stressed that any ‘objective evaluation’ would confirm that it served very
well for both states.

Musk urges Americans to vote Republican

The world’s richest man and, coincidentally, Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk
has endorsed Republicans in the midterm elections. We hear from legal and
media analyst Lionel, who says Musk is merely endorsing the so-called
Republican 'red tidal wave' – which will occur even without his support.

Americans put hopes in midterms while Washington keeps pumping military aid
to Kiev

Some 42 million American citizens have already cast their ballots ahead of
today’s midterm elections, with 79% of people saying their voting decision
will be driven by economic issues, recent polls suggest. However,
Washington seems firmly focused on issues abroad.

Russia’s Uragan MLRS crews on firing mission amid ongoing hostilities

Russian crews operating Uragan (‘Hurricane’) multiple launch rocket systems
were filmed on combat duty, conducting strikes on clusters of Ukrainian
armored military vehicles.

Russia never failed its commitments – B.K. Sharma to RT

As the Indian foreign minister visits Moscow amid growing ties between the
countries, we spoke with the Director of the 'United Service Institution of
India' think tank, retired Major General B.K. Sharma, who says New Delhi is
moving to boost relations with Russia – which has always maintained a
strong relationship with India.

GOP midterm success expected to strain US ties with EU, reassess aid to
Kiev

Preliminary surveys ahead of the midterm elections in America suggest
Republicans are likely to win control of both chambers of Congress. Some of
the party’s members have already threatened to turn off the money tap for
Ukraine. RT contributor Rachel Marsden investigates.

‘Life is no longer peaceful’: Unions rally against high costs in Palermo
amid crisis

Labor and trade unions, as well as entrepreneurs, employers and employees,
protested in Palermo against rising electricity and gas prices. The
demonstrators demanded tangible policies to tackle energy prices, which
have grown by 300% in Italy in the past year.

EU boosts Russian gas imports by over 45% despite pledges to cut back –
report

Slashing the use of Russian gas has become an EU priority this year, but it
seems the bloc is not willing to abandon all energy imports from Moscow.
Meanwhile, Europeans are paying record-breaking prices for gas and
electricity, despite the futile efforts of governments to reduce consumer
costs.

18 y.o. Palestinian killed by IDF in the West Bank

Palestinian health officials have confirmed the death of an 18-year-old
Palestinian teenager, who was shot dead by Israeli forces in the West Bank,
the latest in a string of violent incidents in the area amid the ongoing
conflict.

US officials concerned over West hit with ‘Ukraine fatigue’ – Washington
Post

The Washington Post reports that the Biden administration is pushing
Zelensky to consider peace talks with Russia, otherwise Kiev might start
losing support in the 'Ukraine-fatigued’ West.

Serbs resign offices in Kosovo in protest at perceived discrimination by
authorities

Serbia's president Vucic has described as 'tectonic changes' the mass
resignation of Serb officials in Kosovo, in a protest against what they
call a discriminatory local law, and has blamed Pristina for the fallout,
describing the situation as hard.

Russian Ka-52 choppers filmed in combat

Helicopter crews of the Russian Army continue to carry out the tasks of
destroying armored vehicles and the military infrastructure of Ukrainian
forces, performing combat sorties at extremely low altitudes.

Everly Segreti

Nov 9, 2022, 11:17:52 AM11/9/22
Volney wrote:

>> come on, morony, thomas is correct. What "country" is that, where an
>> ugly *ex-boxer* is the mayor of its capital city, Kiev.
>
> Well, Minnesota had an ex-wrestler as its governor. And California had
> actors. One of which became US president who helped in the downfall of
> the

that shithole is not capital of a country, morony. Can't you fucking
english. And that moron, had a party, hence politics, to give to the
people, so stupid as they are. The khazar gypsy actor cocaine zelenske, has
no party, and no politics. He is called "president" having a hand stuck
into his beggar gypsy ass.

>> You must be thinking I am stupid.

> No, I *know* you are stupid, nymshifter.

I beg to differ. It's not you saying it, morony. It's your thinking. Too
many birds in your thinking.

Everly Segreti

Nov 9, 2022, 2:30:52 PM11/9/22
Volney wrote:

>> that shithole is not capital of a country, morony. Can't you fucking
>> english.
>
> OK, Ronald Reagan, the US president who helped run the USSR bankrupt,
> was an actor.

that wanker had a party and a known politics, idiot. The cocaine zelenske,
has none. Getting monthly 1.5 billions in euro from the cacapitalist nazi
europe, without being a member of the clan. Monthly, not yearly, morony.

>> And that moron, had a party, hence politics, to give to the people, so
>> stupid as they are. The khazar gypsy actor cocaine zelenske,
>> has no party, and no politics.
>
> He obviously had enough politics to get elected in a free, fair
> election.

what "elected", when nobody knew/know his party and his politics? You call
it "democracy", you capitalist idiot. Any janitor, with not known politics,
getting "selected", as in cacameirca. You are old and lying, morony. What a
shame.

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 1:21:22 AM11/10/22
JanPB wrote:

>> that wanker had a party and a known politics, idiot. The cocaine
>> zelenske,
>> has none. Getting monthly 1.5 billions in euro from the cacapitalist
>> nazi europe, without being a member of the clan. Monthly, not yearly,
>> morony.
>
> No matter what pretzels you twist yourself into, Zelensky turned out to
> be a very effective leader. Certainly he is now a big thorn in Putin's
> butt.

you fucking imbecile, born imbecile. It's NOT the short beggar khazar gypsy
gay actor zelenske cocaine, but the entire cacapitalist west, turning your
country into a fascist nazi shithole. Or you can't read. Nor undrestand the
billions. You disgusting lying imbecile.

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 1:47:11 AM11/10/22
JanPB wrote:

>> that wanker had a party and a known politics, idiot. The cocaine
>> zelenske,
>> has none. Getting monthly 1.5 billions in euro from the cacapitalist
>> nazi europe, without being a member of the clan. Monthly, not yearly,
>> morony.
>
> No matter what pretzels you twist yourself into, Zelensky turned out to
> be a very effective leader. Certainly he is now a big thorn in Putin's
> butt.

the gay comedian has a big hand *stuck_into_his_ass*, you inbreed cretin.
Now *change* your stupid polaker name and emigrate to *cacamerica*. You
nazis are a shame for europe. Liars modrafaka sondre bitches.

The US leader insists on “uninterrupted” weapons supplies to Kiev
https://www.rt.com/news/566250-biden-ukraine-uninterrupted-aid/

“And by the way, we’ve not given Ukraine a blank check. There’s a lot of
things Ukraine wants that we didn’t do,” he said on Wednesday, noting that
Kiev had requested American aircraft to defend its skies.
“I said ‘No, we’re not going to do that. We’re not going to get into a
third world war, taking on Russian aircraft and directly engage,” he
continued, adding that Washington had also refused certain long-range
weapons “because I’m not looking for them to start bombing Russian
territory.”

EU explains catch to $18 billion in Ukraine aid
Kiev will have 35 years to pay the bloc back
https://www.rt.com/news/566244-eu-loans-ukraine-assistance/

Leader urges Jews to leave Germany for Israel
https://www.rt.com/news/566242-jews-germany-israel-leader/

"President" Joe Biden is open to looking into Twitter’s new boss as a
national security risk
https://www.rt.com/news/566249-biden-musk-twitter-national-security/

you still think is the short khazar gay comedian, pulling strings in that
oligarch shithole, in existence since 1991, and mostly after the
cacamerican coup 2014?? You are a disgarace.

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 2:59:08 AM11/10/22
JanPB wrote:

>> gay actor zelenske cocaine, but the entire cacapitalist west, turning
>> your country into a fascist nazi shithole. Or you can't read. Nor
>> undrestand the billions. You disgusting lying imbecile.
>
> Stop posting idiocies, they are bad for your complexion.

*you* are deleting the data records, you shameless inbreed idiot. It must
be inherited. You had an *electrician* as a head of state. You nazis are
stupid like shit. Reread the proof and memorize.

Scott Ritter Explains Why Russia's Kherson Withdrawal is a Pyrrhic
Ukrainian Victory
https://%73%70%75%74%6e%69%6b%6e%65%77%73.com/20221109/scott-ritter-
explains-why-russias-kherson-withdrawal-is-a-pyrrhic-ukrainian-
victory-1103953027.html

What Has Joe Biden Done in Ukraine
https://%73%70%75%74%6e%69%6b%6e%65%77%73.com/20221109/what-has-joe-biden-
done-in-ukraine-and-what-could-it-cost-him-politically-1103952449.html

Stefano Martelli

Nov 12, 2022, 4:07:06 AM11/12/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/10/2022 2:34 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Therefore, that guy in Kiev should not compare himself to Churchill.
>
> I made the comparison, but I suspect I'm hardly alone.
> I believe Churchill was often a jerk, but his famous "...We shall fight
> on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in
> the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall

idiot, Doctor Stalin was a wonderful human being. What europe and the world
needs today, is a Doctor Stalin.

here is two ugly short gypsie beggar khazars, which are "best_friends", in
robbery. If he is short, imagine how short the ugly bitch is.

khazar zelensky's best friend
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/8rZKrgH9F7nK/

Jules Scotti

Nov 16, 2022, 1:40:46 PM11/16/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/16/2022 2:15 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> You should distinguish between the theories themselves and the text,
>> which Einstein had written.
>
> Considered one of the greatest science papers of all times.

absolutely, but please remark, the traitor of cacanada, can't follow a
discrete private conversation, pushing in "we in cacanada..",

and that the *ass* of this repulsive mass murderer criminal
*young_global_leader*, trudeau castro justine, is LARGER than the broad of
his shoulders. Disgusting uneducated son of a bitch.

Xi Jinping confronts Justin Trudeau at G20 over 'leaked' conversation
details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKfKOGwcFN8

Xi roasts Canadian PM at G20
https://%72%74.com/news/566634-xi-trudeau-g20-bali/
The Chinese president scolded Justin Trudeau, implying he leaked the
contents of their meeting to the media

Blake Armanni

Nov 21, 2022, 5:41:15 AM11/21/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/17/2022 3:03 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:

>> That was not quite the era to conduct expensive water sports,
>> especially if you were not super-rich.
>
> So do you have any actual *evidence* it was not Eva Braun who was the
> watersports athlete or just more of your paranoid "if.. if.." guesswork?

you are a terrorist country, let's close the discussion. It was two (2)
missiles, sent by nazi gay comedian zelenske, and his regime, to kill
humans in Poland.

Bigger than that, directed to hit the deposed chemical *fertilizer*, prone
to detonate in huge explosion, like that in Lebanon etc.

The khazar zelenske is evil like shit, but all your inbreed khakhole nazis
know that. The capitalist europe are killing the stupid polakers, once
again. The khazar nazis are killing with your own, and the polakers
weapons!! Iow, they gave the weapons, to be killed with, by the zelenske
oligarch capitalist regime!!

2022.11.20 About That Missle That Fell In Poland . . .
https://youtu.be/x0qIp16Cx_o"

Blake Armanni

Nov 21, 2022, 3:34:22 PM11/21/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/21/2022 5:41 AM, Blake Armanni wrote:
>> you are a terrorist country, let's close the discussion. It was two (2)
>> missiles, sent by nazi gay comedian zelenske, and his regime, to kill
>> humans in Poland.
>
> Hey nymshifter, why don't you tell us about the HUNDREDS of missiles,
> sent by Nazi Putin and his evil 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 regime, to kill humans in
> Ukraine?

because the "uKies" are occupying Russian Territory, committing war_crimes
since 2014 coup detat, where the elected president was about to be
assassinated by these nazis. Ask that ugly khazar bitch, victoria nulland
"fuck_the_eu", about her *crimes_against_humanity*. Severe crimes, your
deepen corrupt fascist regime calls as *tremendous_opportunity*. About 45
*bio_weapon_labs* in the nazist fictitious since 1991 "uKraine", morini.
45! On Russian territory.

and ask me intelligent question, from now on.

here's what a jewish man is saying about the "uKies". Killed about
*_1.5_million_* Jews, while ago, morini!! Not me saying it, morini.
Morini??

F.U. Zelensky!
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/DV18sM4DEGY7

Nord Stream (Sen. Ron Johnson, Victoria Nuland and Joe Biden)
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/K95EyXpmDd2E

Forest Vaccaro

Nov 23, 2022, 2:10:08 PM11/23/22
Volney wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 3:33 PM, Blake Armanni wrote:
> > Volney wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey nymshifter, why don't you tell us about the HUNDREDS of
missiles,
> >> sent by Nazi Putin and his evil 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 regime, to kill humans
in
> >> Ukraine?
> >
> > because the "uKies" are occupying Russian Territory,
>
> No, they haven't occupied *any* 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 territory. A few missiles
at

> > committing war_crimes
>
> That's 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 doing that. Bombing Ukrainian power systems, missiles

this white arab imbecile, cutting papers up in small pieces out of
context. You lying arab, the entire planet knows now you are a
*terrorist_state*. The terrorist boris johnson is saying it openly.

and stop making the gay comedian actor cocaine zelenske "president" and
"jew". He is an stinking khazar goy, as written in The Bible. Read it one
more time, you stupid white arab.

Lee Barsetti

Nov 30, 2022, 11:12:33 AM11/30/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

> Am 06.10.2022 um 20:31 schrieb JanPB:
> (x,y,z) is not a point, but the coordinates of a point in a coordinate
> system called K. It is absolutely essential to distinguish between
> points and coordinates, because both belong to different realms.
>
> A coordinate system is an arbitrary artefact, which nature itself
> doesn't know about.

it does, without which nothing can exists. It's embedded into the
manifold.

Kiev reacts to redacted EU assessment of its casualties
https://%72%74.com/%72%75%73%73%69%61/567424-kiev-reacts-military-losses/

lol, Kiev had objected to the figure, saying it was up to President
Vladimir Zelensky and top Ukrainian officials to voice such numbers.

real fact, the number of nazi deplorable dead khakhols is in millions, not
hundred of thousands. Moreover, the poorest underdeveloped shithole in
Europe, advice Germany, France and Italy what they have to do. Fuck you.

the nazi polakia will soon go back to Germany and Russia. This is so cool.
It's nazi people putted into force labour camps in Germany and Siberia, to
construct what they killed.

it's starting

Explosion at Ukrainian embassy in Madrid
https://%72%74.com/news/567430-embassy-explosion-madrid-ukraine/

EU chief’s assessment of Ukrainian casualties deleted
Ursula von der Leyen had earlier said around 100,000 Kiev troops had been
killed to date
https://%72%74.com/news/567423-ukraine-losses-ursula-redacted/

“More than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far,”

so that's the officers. Nazis. The nazi soldiers with tattoos are in
millions. Polakers in tens of thousands, most likely. Since no nazi
ukrainian is fighting the oligarch cocaine zelenske war, anymore.

Dallas Basurto

Dec 5, 2022, 1:34:44 PM12/5/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

> A place far away is not infinitity!
> A place far away is a real place, but in some distance.
> We only know from the context, that Einstein wanted the source so far
> away, that plane wave approximations are possible in vicinitity of the
> center of the coordinate system.

let him pack his shit and move to america. These uneducated, unskilled
dicks, wants make us believe they landed man on moon 1969.

Endless Fail: World's Biggest Joke F-35 Has Another Disaster
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/bNJIRyMgKtpp

Thomas Heger

Dec 6, 2022, 3:09:04 AM12/6/22
German military is apparently forced to buy these planes to replace
'Tornados'.

I woukd say, that

https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/what-went-wrong-with-the-f-35-fighter-jet/

"The most expensive fighter jet in history is also one of the least
reliable.

Earlier this year, the U.S. Air Force tacitly admitted that the F-35
fighter jet was a failure. A very expensive, time-consuming failure.

The F-35 was supposed to be a low-cost, lightweight fighter jet. But
with a cost of around $100 million per jet and project delays now
stretching into double digits, the F-35 is one of the most high-profile
failures in the history of military procurement. What happened, and what
does the future hold for the F-35 fighter jet?"

isn't really a recommendendation.

TH

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 6, 2022, 3:36:33 AM12/6/22

Han Duck-soo, Yoon Suk-yeol Please free your Moon bears.
Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears.
South Korea free your tortured Moon bears

Save moon-bears, sure no-one cares to save spam from FBI, CIA, Mi6, police drag net garbage that floods sci.math and sci.physics everyday. I have kindly asked President Biden to kindly remove this drag net spam from all of sci.math and sci.physics and leave them as __spam free zones__.

FBI, CIA, police drag net, Russian disinformation b.s. spam spam spam oil masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.
No wonder sci.math, sci.physics only survived 1993-1997, 4 brief years, then the b.s. and drag net spam took over

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears caged all their life and bile extracted

\\ ("`****//'").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\

Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 6Jan2022. This is AP's 129th published book on science.

Preface: This book started out as a book on "stalking" but when Google revised its Google Newsgroup platform, with altogether different formatting, this book morphed into becoming a "90% demise of Usenet and sci.physics and sci.math in particular". In one of my posts on this book I said the title was going to change often until I actually write the book. And that is what happened. For in late December 2021, It was revealed to me that a persistent stalker under the name Michael Moroney (who stated in one of his stalking posts to be kibo, as in Kibo Parry) was posting from a CIA line in 1997. So that completes this history of Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics, as the demise is nearly all due to the fact that the constant and persistent police drag net spam chased most everyone else away, and most importantly the dot-edu address posters out of sci.math and sci.physics. Educated people just do not want to bother discussing physics or math while everywhere around is criss-crossed with vulgar police drag net spam.

Cover Picture: Is the newsgroup Plutonium-Atom-Universe that is fully controlled by the King of Science AP, Archimedes Plutonium. Every post in that newsgroup is about pure science, no ad hominem. And that is what the sci.physics and sci.math should be. Discussions on pure science, nothing else, and especially no ad hominem, no stalking, no spam, no off-topic junk, no solution manual selling, no drug selling, no police drag-net spam.

Product details
• Publication Date : August 31, 2020
• ASIN : B08H5B71M4
• File Size : 1045 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 78 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-1, 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B08T82M2LP
• Publication date : January 16, 2021
• Language: : English
• File size : 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 329 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision 7Apr2021. This was AP's first published science book.

Advisory: This is a difficult book to read and is AP's research log book of the Atom Totality in 2016-2017. I want to keep it for its history value. AP advises all readers wanting to know the Plutonium Atom Totality theory to go to the 9th edition that is the latest up to date account of this theory. The reason AP wants to keep the 8th edition is because of Historical Value, for in this book, while writing it, caused the discovery of the real electron is the muon of atoms. The real proton of atoms is 840MeV and not the 938MeV that most books claim. The particle discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 thinking he discovered the electron of atoms was actually the Dirac magnetic monopole at 0.5MeV. This discovery changes every, every science that uses atoms and electricity and magnetism, in other words, every science.

Foreward:
I wrote the 8th edition of Atom Totality and near the end of writing it in 2017, I had my second greatest physics discovery. I learned the real electron of atoms was the muon at 105MeV and not the tiny 0.5MeV particle that J.J.Thomson found in 1897. So I desperately tried to include that discovery in my 8th edition and it is quite plain to see for I tried to write paragraphs after each chapter saying as much. I knew in 2017, that it was a great discovery, changing all the hard sciences, and reframing and restructuring all the hard sciences.
Length: 632 pages

Product details
File Size: 1132 KB
Print Length: 632 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLP9NDR
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
 Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #578,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
                #1610 in Physics (Kindle Store)
                #8526 in Physics (Books)
                #18851 in Biological Sciences (Books)

#1-9, 163rd published book
Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This book explores the question of why the Sun has a planet with abundant life that evolved over 3.7 billion years ago into the advanced intelligent life of humans, yet the Sun has gone Red Giant initiation phase that threatens to destroy all life on Earth in the next few thousand years. The question of why even bother having advanced intelligent life if the home star quickly destroys that life and the planet it resides upon? Why bother with advanced intelligent life if it is put under such enormous stress and strain and energy to move to a distant satellite of Europa and Ganymede. Surely the Cosmic design must tell us why this is our fate.
Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09NQ65H9F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 15, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 999 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 60 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#1-10, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

whodat

Dec 6, 2022, 2:01:41 PM12/6/22
The Lockheed Electra is a very good counterexample.

Thomas Heger

Dec 7, 2022, 3:12:12 AM12/7/22
A better example was the 'Starfighter'.

I knew actually two ladies personally, who had a father, who died in a
'Starfighter'.

So, from time to time, the US military is able to dump their
'Starfighters' in Germany.

I don't know the exact mechanism, of course, but would say, that it is
not entirely beneficial (for Germany).

TH

whodat

Dec 7, 2022, 1:31:15 PM12/7/22
Lockheed was corrupt where the F-104 sales were concerned. Still, you
purposely missed the point I made, that even severe flaws can (and
sometimes are) corrected yielding a well functioning piece of
technology. You prefer to substitute politics for the realities. I can't
say I'm surprised. Do you feel any better for it? If you do, why?

Jim Pennino

Dec 7, 2022, 2:31:13 PM12/7/22
The F-104 left German operational service in 1987.

> I don't know the exact mechanism, of course, but would say, that it is
> not entirely beneficial (for Germany).
>

> TH

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_F-104_Starfighter

Is a rather long article with details of the development and operational
problems of the F-104 along with some discussion of the scandal in the
German purchase and the safety record for the aircraft.

While the German military has an abysmal safety record of losing about
32% of it's F-104s, the Spanish Air Force has a perfect safety record
and lost none of it's F-104s.

The F-104 was NOT an easy aircraft to fly. The USAF required pilots to
have at least 1,500 hours to fly them while the German pilots typically
had around 400 hours.

See in particular:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_F-104_Starfighter#Safety_record

Jan

Dec 7, 2022, 5:38:12 PM12/7/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:39:50 AM UTC-7, Nikki Baldini wrote:
> JanPB wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:44:32 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger
> >> The wave sets point (x, y, z) into a wavy state.
> >> Time t was not defined,
> >
> > It was defined, you've just mentioned the system K yourself (as does
> > Einstein a few lines earlier).
>
> completely nonsense,

See a doctor.

--
Jan

Jan

Dec 7, 2022, 5:42:25 PM12/7/22

Hmm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9Sq55-4MY

--
Jan

Jan

Dec 7, 2022, 5:43:46 PM12/7/22
On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 11:31:36 AM UTC-7, Douglass Nervetti wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
> >> These equations describe a wave, which originates from the center of
> >> the coordinate system.
> >
> > Nope. Einstein writes: "In the system K, very far from the origin of
> > co-ordinates, let there be a source of electrodynamic waves, which in a
> > part of space containing the origin of co-ordinates may be represented
> > to a sufficient degree of approximation by the equations..."
> >
> > Not just not at the origin, but "very far" from it.
>
> nonsense, Einstine couldn't even write in English. Most likely his
> *roy_masters*. Take a look at the nazi uKraine, you don't even need to be
> in nato or EU to get free money, heavy weaponry and limitless support. The
> khakhole khazar gay actor cocaine zelenske is an Einstine 2022. Lots of
> *roy_masters*. Parliaments, around in europe, are standing up applauding
> the khakhole khazar on cocaine, what are you talking about the Einstine.
>
> compared with the cocaine zelenske, Einstine was a little child. The
> cocaine fucked up the life of europe and willingly destroyed Gearmony, to
> say the least.

Another OCD case. (Notice the use of "Einstine", this is very characteristic.)

--
Jan

Jan

Dec 7, 2022, 5:49:14 PM12/7/22
The fact remains that Putin broke his teeth on this little idiotic and criminal
project of his.

We can argue about the details later, after Putin leaves Ukraine. I know that
there are criminals involved on both sides but that's what you get in a war.
So first Putin leaves, and then we'll worry about the rest.

Best scenario for Putin at this point is that he escapes this entire fiasco alive.
The era of Russian empire is over.

--
Jan

Urbano Napoleoni

Dec 7, 2022, 6:03:30 PM12/7/22
Jan wrote:

>> nonsense, Einstine couldn't even write in English. Most likely his
>> *roy_masters*. Take a look at the nazi uKraine, you don't even need to
>> be in nato or EU to get free money, heavy weaponry and limitless
>> support. The khakhole khazar gay actor cocaine zelenske is an Einstine
>> 2022. Lots of *roy_masters*. Parliaments, around in europe, are
>> standing up applauding the khakhole khazar on cocaine, what are you
>> talking about the Einstine.
>>
>> compared with the cocaine zelenske, Einstine was a little child. The
>> cocaine fucked up the life of europe and willingly destroyed Gearmony,
>> to say the least.
>
> Another OCD case. (Notice the use of "Einstine", this is very
> characteristic.

you are about to suck dicks, you stupid slut. It's *well_known* that the
polakia is preparing entering subtracting the western part of nazi
uKraine. But you both dirty nazis are going to be slaves in forced working
camps in Siberia. Lots of thing has to be built in Siberia. I like Siberia
so very much. I will be there waiting for you. Stupid nazis.

Urbano Napoleoni

Dec 7, 2022, 6:06:19 PM12/7/22
you are so stupid, you can fucking be arrested. Recall your doctor, ask
for help.

Urbano Napoleoni

Dec 7, 2022, 6:11:01 PM12/7/22
Jan wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:21:22 PM UTC-8, Everly Segreti
> wrote:

>> > No matter what pretzels you twist yourself into, Zelensky turned out
>> > to be a very effective leader. Certainly he is now a big thorn in
>> > Putin's butt.
>>
>> you fucking imbecile, born imbecile. It's NOT the short beggar khazar
>> gypsy gay actor zelenske cocaine, but the entire cacapitalist west,
>> turning your country into a fascist nazi shithole. Or you can't read.
>> Nor undrestand the billions. You disgusting lying imbecile.
>
> The fact remains that Putin broke his teeth on this little idiotic and
> criminal project of his.

it is you the fucking nazis, blowing up the energy pipelines, thanking "america". It stays in the newspapers, you disgusting polak idiot. Change your fucking name and move to america. You shithole country will be nill, anyway very soon. Here's what the ukronazis did with your parents, you disgusting lying shit.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cd/Lipniki_massacre.jpg/640px-Lipniki_massacre.jpg

[...]

Timothy Snyder describes the murders: "Ukrainian partisans burned homes, shot or forced back inside those who tried to flee, and used sickles and pitchforks to kill those they captured outside. In some cases, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, or disemboweled bodies were displayed, in order to encourage remaining Poles to flee".[36] A similar account has been presented by Niall Ferguson, who wrote: "Whole villages were wiped out, men beaten to death, women raped and mutilated, babies bayoneted".[120] The Ukrainian historian Yuryi Kirichuk described the conflict as similar to medieval peasant uprisings.[121]

Urbano Napoleoni

Dec 7, 2022, 6:25:46 PM12/7/22
Jan wrote:

>> > Never mind that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNq4KihHF4
>>
>> telling them *start_to_work* is an insult in uKronazia.
>
> Hmm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9Sq55-4MY

the EU are going to kick you out of it, for good reason. Destroying the
energy lines leading to Germany, France and Italy is a nazi
*terrorist_attack* orchestrated by your nazi govern *_ment_*. You fake you
don't know you corrupt criminal nazi govern*_ment_* is supporting the
nazis in ukronazia with weapons to kill people, money and food?? You
stinking lying nazi.

Thomas Heger

Dec 8, 2022, 2:06:08 AM12/8/22
The F-104 'sales' were not caused by the qualities of the planes, but by
political presssure upon the government of Germany in the 1960th.

Germany would have been better off, if they had chosen a different
fighter jet, but was not free to decide.

That was apparently caused by the fact, that Germany was an occupied
country and the former allies of WWII were still in control of German
politics. Especially the former president of Bavaria Franz-Joseph
Strauss was involved in what turned out to be a huge scandal.

So far, so bad. But F 35 fighter jets are way more expensive and still
are apperently forced upon the German government by means, that are not
entirely based on quality of the planes and competition of the
manufacturers.

Iow: if the US is unhappy with this jet, then why should Germans be happy?

Sure, possibly German engineers are able to solve the problems and make
that plane better than it was in the US.

I think, stealth technology is certainly interesting and German
manufacturers could eventually learn a thing or two about that.

But possibly that jet is not really what Germany needs.

TH

whodat

Dec 8, 2022, 11:18:04 AM12/8/22
Still you play your political games here. You treat Germany as though it
were a dependent of the USA when clearly it is not. Clean up your own
house. Germany does not have to purchase any particular airplane. When
Europe (Germany is still part of Europe, no?) wanted to manufacture its
own trucks they arranged to do so. If a small country (relatively
speaking) like England/UK can design and manufacture aircraft there's
nothing keeping Germany, a country that has historically been a
manufacturing powerhouse, from doing so.

Points to ponder (while ignoring Heger's propaganda:)

Boeing's jets have typically been excellent. Lockheed's manufacture of
cargo aircraft has been unparalleled, especially the C-141 that as far
as I know is still in production although that airframe was originally
designed in the 1950's.

Historically, depending on others for national defense (or even part of
it) has always been a disaster. The USA can apparently survive such
disasters as we make. I remember the F-111 vividly. I was working at
Lockheed at the time, on cargo aircraft. When I left Lockheed I got
into the exciting, state-of-the-art, R&D.

I make no apologies for Germany's political blunders, they've been doing
that since before I was born. Only the names have been changed.

Thomas Heger

Dec 9, 2022, 1:55:11 AM12/9/22
Political pressure is applied to people, not to the country.

Usually people in politicis were chosen from the members of certain
groups, which had to fullfil the wishes of their particular leaders.

Then the elected few would further the agendas of their groups rather
than the demands of their country.

This is also the case for the USA itself, which is also influenced by
such groups.

The groups themselves are hidden and therefore also the lines of
influence around the globe.

We only know, such groups are international and do not care for nations
like e.g. Germany.

The countries now find repeatedly incentive to further their own goals
and get in conflict with such groups. But usually such hidden groups are
stronger and pull the strings from behind the scenes.

This case is only visible, when taken actions and obvious demands of the
nation do not match, like in the purchase of F 104 or F 35 by Germany.

> Points to ponder (while ignoring Heger's propaganda:)
>
> Boeing's jets have typically been excellent. Lockheed's manufacture of
> cargo aircraft has been unparalleled, especially the C-141 that as far
> as I know is still in production although that airframe was originally
> designed in the 1950's.

Nobody questioned the quality of US cargo planes.

Certainly Germany had also the capacity to build good planes for any
possible purpose. But Germany is a relatively small country and 'economy
of scale' is an issue here and Germans can only afford the development
of a few planes.

> Historically, depending on others for national defense (or even part of
> it) has always been a disaster. The USA can apparently survive such
> disasters as we make. I remember the F-111 vividly. I was working at
> Lockheed at the time, on cargo aircraft. When I left Lockheed I got
> into the exciting, state-of-the-art, R&D.
>
> I make no apologies for Germany's political blunders, they've been doing
> that since before I was born. Only the names have been changed.

Sure. But you should distinguish between politicians and the people.

A nation is not the talking head at the most prominent political
position. Politicians come and go and sooner or later better politicians
will come.

TH

whodat

Dec 9, 2022, 11:56:32 AM12/9/22
On 12/9/2022 12:54 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 08.12.2022 um 17:17 schrieb whodat:
>> On 12/8/2022 1:06 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>>> Am 07.12.2022 um 19:31 schrieb whodat:

[...]

>> I make no apologies for Germany's political blunders, they've been doing
>> that since before I was born. Only the names have been changed.
>
> Sure. But you should distinguish between politicians and the people.

I've written it here before, the people get the government they deserve
no matter how or what you argue. You're full of excuses and in your
argumentation accept no responsibility. As has been pointed out to you,
another European nation bought the same planes from the USA and had
a very good safety record with them. It has become clear to me that you
argue for its own sake without achieving anything. Too bad.

> A nation is not the talking head at the most prominent political
> position.

Then what the hell are you doing here?

> Politicians come and go and sooner or later better politicians
> will come.

In the end, whether or not you realize it, you have just accepted
Germany's responsibility for the failing aircraft.

Thomas Heger

Dec 10, 2022, 1:53:34 AM12/10/22
Am 09.12.2022 um 17:56 schrieb whodat:
> On 12/9/2022 12:54 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>

> [...]
>
>>> I make no apologies for Germany's political blunders, they've been doing
>>> that since before I was born. Only the names have been changed.
>>
>> Sure. But you should distinguish between politicians and the people.
>
> I've written it here before, the people get the government they deserve
> no matter how or what you argue. You're full of excuses and in your
> argumentation accept no responsibility. As has been pointed out to you,
> another European nation bought the same planes from the USA and had
> a very good safety record with them. It has become clear to me that you
> argue for its own sake without achieving anything. Too bad.
>
>> A nation is not the talking head at the most prominent political
>> position.
>
> Then what the hell are you doing here?

sorry, but I was born here.

Usually you do not decide where you like to live.

>> Politicians come and go and sooner or later better politicians will come.
>
> In the end, whether or not you realize it, you have just accepted
> Germany's responsibility for the failing aircraft.

You are usually not responsible for what you have not done.

F35 stealth bombers are not a German development, but stem from the USA.

Germany has no real demand for a stealth bomber, anyhow, because Germany
does not plan to bomb anything in the near future.

If I personally had to buy fighter planes for Germany, I would not buy a
stealth bomber at all.

We have a demand for state-of-the-art interceptors, air-to-ground
fighters like the 'Warthog' and for large cargo planes.

The F35 is way too expensive and of no obvious use. But large cargo
planes and fighter jets against tanks on the ground are certainly welcome.

Another class of jets is called 'air-superiority-fighters', to which the
F35 also does not belong.

TH

Jim Pennino

Dec 10, 2022, 10:01:15 AM12/10/22
In sci.physics Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de> wrote:
"The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is an American family of
single-seat, single-engine, all-weather stealth multirole combat
aircraft that is intended to perform both air superiority and strike
missions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II

whodat

Dec 10, 2022, 11:06:42 AM12/10/22
On 12/10/2022 12:53 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 09.12.2022 um 17:56 schrieb whodat:
>>

>> [...]
>>>
>>> Sure. But you should distinguish between politicians and the people.
>>
>> I've written it here before, the people get the government they deserve
>> no matter how or what you argue. You're full of excuses and in your
>> argumentation accept no responsibility. As has been pointed out to you,
>> another European nation bought the same planes from the USA and had
>> a very good safety record with them. It has become clear to me that you
>> argue for its own sake without achieving anything. Too bad.
>>
>>> A nation is not the talking head at the most prominent political
>>> position.
>>
>> Then what the hell are you doing here?
>
> sorry, but I was born here.
>
> Usually you do not decide where you like to live.

Born on Usenet, now there's a trick.

>>> Politicians come and go and sooner or later better politicians will
>>> come.
>>
>> In the end, whether or not you realize it, you have just accepted
>> Germany's responsibility for the failing aircraft.
>>
> You are usually not responsible for what you have not done.

Nonsense.

> F35 stealth bombers are not a German development, but stem from the USA.

Did someone twist Germany's arm behind it's back and force Germany to
purchase defective airplanes? And who/what the hell are you anyway, you
don't have authority to speak on behalf of the government or the German
people.

> Germany has no real demand for a stealth bomber, anyhow, because Germany
> does not plan to bomb anything in the near future.

Now you're doing strategic planning for the German government?

> If I personally had to buy fighter planes for Germany, I would not buy a
> stealth bomber at all.

Finally one glimmer of truth, you don't have responsibility. You have a
right to question those who are responsible but no "right" to complain
to or about the USA's provision of equipment. You probably don't think
of it this way but what you are doing here in sci newsgroups is
trolling. You're angry and you're trying to incite anger in others here.

> We have a demand for state-of-the-art interceptors, air-to-ground
> fighters like the 'Warthog' and for large cargo planes.

Who is the "we" to whom you refer here?

> The F35 is way too expensive and of no obvious use. But large cargo
> planes and fighter jets against tanks on the ground are certainly welcome.

Nobody here, in a Usenet sci newsgroup, can do anything about your
gripes that don't belong here.

> Another class of jets is called 'air-superiority-fighters', to which the
> F35 also does not belong.

How very nice, while OT.

Thomas Heger

Dec 11, 2022, 1:48:10 AM12/11/22
Surely not nonsense!

Guilt requires, that you did something illegal or didn't do something
required.

In any case you can be either guilty of misbehavior or not. In the 'not
case' you are innocent and have to be treated that way.

To prosecute the innocent is a very serious crime itself.

>> F35 stealth bombers are not a German development, but stem from the USA.
>

> Did someone twist Germany's arm behind it's back and force Germany to
> purchase defective airplanes? And who/what the hell are you anyway, you
> don't have authority to speak on behalf of the government or the German
> people.

I don't know, but guess this is what usually happens.

The mighty nations force the not so mighty nations to do, what is
beneficial to them.

For this purpose the mighty nations have installed their spies in these
nations.

For instance 'Stalin', Hitler, Mussolini or Idi-Amin were imho spies.

For Hitler I had the theory, that that spy had the real name 'Noel
Trevenen Huxley'.

>> Germany has no real demand for a stealth bomber, anyhow, because
>> Germany does not plan to bomb anything in the near future.
>

> Now you're doing strategic planning for the German government?

No, unfortunately not.

>> If I personally had to buy fighter planes for Germany, I would not buy
>> a stealth bomber at all.
>

> Finally one glimmer of truth, you don't have responsibility. You have a
> right to question those who are responsible but no "right" to complain
> to or about the USA's provision of equipment. You probably don't think
> of it this way but what you are doing here in sci newsgroups is
> trolling. You're angry and you're trying to incite anger in others here.

I think usually in terms of price-worthyness of baught items and think,
the F35 is way too expenesive, not very reliable and not what Germany needs.

If I could spent the same money on US war planes, I would buy different
ones like these huge cargo planes and the 'Warthog'.

TH

Thomas Heger

Dec 14, 2022, 2:29:15 AM12/14/22
Am 11.12.2022 um 07:48 schrieb Thomas Heger:

>>> Germany has no real demand for a stealth bomber, anyhow, because
>>> Germany does not plan to bomb anything in the near future.
>>

>> Now you're doing strategic planning for the German government?
>>
> No, unfortunately not.
>

>>> If I personally had to buy fighter planes for Germany, I would not buy
>>> a stealth bomber at all.
>>

>> Finally one glimmer of truth, you don't have responsibility. You have a
>> right to question those who are responsible but no "right" to complain
>> to or about the USA's provision of equipment. You probably don't think
>> of it this way but what you are doing here in sci newsgroups is
>> trolling. You're angry and you're trying to incite anger in others here.
>
> I think usually in terms of price-worthyness of baught items and think,
> the F35 is way too expenesive, not very reliable and not what Germany
> needs.
>
> If I could spent the same money on US war planes, I would buy different
> ones like these huge cargo planes and the 'Warthog'.

Now I see these crappy planes on German tv in the news and that the
current defense minister wants to spent most of the budget for them.

That makes me sick and I really dislike the idea to buy these planes.

I also dislike the idea of deficit spendings for questionabe arms deals,
because that would multiply the dangers of the already questionable
purchase.

Especially in times of 'inflation' the government should try to cut
unnecessary spendings and useless arms are a good means to start with that.

TH

whodat

Dec 14, 2022, 7:06:30 AM12/14/22
No purchases, no kickbacks. Get a clue already.

Fabio Brambilla

Dec 14, 2022, 12:36:19 PM12/14/22
you are stupid like a dog, a gay goy with which not to sit at a table. He
shits on your stinking mouth, you saying "give me more".

whodat

Dec 14, 2022, 2:48:29 PM12/14/22
Take the psychotropic medications the doctor gave you. Please. The
hallucinations will go away if you do.

Thomas Heger

Dec 15, 2022, 4:15:08 AM12/15/22
Well, we had Franz Joseph Strauss already as defense minister. He was
the guy from Bavaria, who puchased the starfighter F 104 from Lockeed
and got some 'kick-backs' (as far as that is known).

I'm not involved in military purchases at all, hence cannot tell too
much about the details.

But it was a HUGE !!! scandal and absolutely nobody wants anything
similar anytime soon.

TH

Chris M. Thomasson

Dec 15, 2022, 4:17:24 AM12/15/22
EuroFighter 2000 will down that sucker! ;^)

whodat

Dec 15, 2022, 6:53:01 AM12/15/22
Historically, when one is caught those who follow get much better at
not being caught. Corruption never actually stops. Google is not
very good about defining "corporate culture," possibly because
that is mostly self-explanatory.

whodat

Dec 15, 2022, 6:57:28 AM12/15/22
f-104, 1958. Eurofighter, 2003. A never ending sequence of greater
advantage. Nothing to get excited about.

Thomas Heger

Dec 16, 2022, 2:43:23 AM12/16/22
Am 15.12.2022 um 12:52 schrieb whodat:

>>> No purchases, no kickbacks. Get a clue already.
>>>

>> Well, we had Franz Joseph Strauss already as defense minister. He was
>> the guy from Bavaria, who puchased the starfighter F 104 from Lockeed
>> and got some 'kick-backs' (as far as that is known).
>>
>> I'm not involved in military purchases at all, hence cannot tell too
>> much about the details.
>>
>> But it was a HUGE !!! scandal and absolutely nobody wants anything
>> similar anytime soon.
>
> Historically, when one is caught those who follow get much better at
> not being caught. Corruption never actually stops. Google is not
> very good about defining "corporate culture," possibly because
> that is mostly self-explanatory.

Politicians can also be very stupid, but most of them are not.

But some politicians simply deny facts and really believe, that not
being caught is actually the same as telling the truth.

And some politicians are so stupid, that it hurts (the audience).

Anyhow: arms deals with 'kick-backs' is something, which politicians
should beware of being caught with.

TH

Chris M. Thomasson

Dec 16, 2022, 3:45:24 PM12/16/22
On 12/15/2022 3:57 AM, whodat wrote:
> On 12/15/2022 3:17 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
[...]
>>> Well, we had Franz Joseph Strauss already as defense minister. He was
>>> the guy from Bavaria, who puchased the starfighter F 104 from Lockeed
>>> and got some 'kick-backs' (as far as that is known).
>>
>> EuroFighter 2000 will down that sucker! ;^)
>

> f-104, 1958. Eurofighter, 2003. A never ending sequence of greater
> advantage. Nothing to get excited about.
[...]

Touche.