Re: The error of relativistic physicists explained

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 3:34:42 PM9/20/22
Volney wrote:

> On 9/18/2022 6:39 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
>
> (terminology standardized throughout to avoid confusion)

you want him silenced, because he knows the truth.

>> The real equation, I will give it here, is:
>> Δt = Δtau*sqrt[(1 + Vri² + Vri.Vra + (1/4).Vra²]

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 3:47:55 PM9/20/22
Volney wrote:

> That would only be good for the first segment Δtau, at tau=0, since in
> reality v is not 0 otherwise. But now there's a mix of tau and Δtau,
> it's going wrong here. You apparently meant:
> Δt=Δtau.sqrt(1+(1/4).(Δv)²/c²) or Δt=Δtau.sqrt(1+(1/4).(a*Δtau)²/c²)

no, what the fuck has nazi nato to do with the referendum by the people,
in the nonexistent nazi "uKraine", which is NOT a nato country. What the
fuck has nato to do with anything??

is the corrupt bidena controlling the army of the world, or is something
he fucks up here. Who the fuck are you, america immigrants??

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 3:54:36 PM9/20/22
Volney wrote:

> Careful!
> Also you make the independent variable differential Δtau very small.
> This will make Δv = a*Δtau very small.

NATO denounces Donbass referendums
https://www.rt.com/news/563194-nato-us-donbass-referendum/

this what happens giving the khazar a finger, he wants then your mother.
Such a goys, dog satanists. You can't even believe you are reading
correctly.

Ukraine vows to solve 'Russian question' by force
https://www.rt.com/russia/563175-kiev-condemns-referendums-russia/

Justus Basurto

Sep 20, 2022, 5:56:09 PM9/20/22
Richard Hachel wrote:

> Le 20/09/2022 à 21:15, Volney a écrit :
>> On 9/18/2022 6:39 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
>>> In short, the acceleration no longer exists,
>>
>> OVER THE SMALL SEGMENT Δtau!
>
> Yes, but for the next one?

here we go. What the stupid capitalist *selected* wankers of EU, the
capitalist america and the english pigs are dying for. The country of the
bidena. Make the bidena great again.

I bet these big mathematicians can't see the nazis, again.

thejimmydoreshow Zelensky Bodyguard Has Nazi Patch On Uniform
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6mLcQOrO4HAf/

He, who travels time to time

Sep 21, 2022, 9:38:26 AM9/21/22
Hey. Would You like to talk a little bit ?

Call >>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 7 2 [[[[[[[country]]]]]]]]]]]] and then 56330687

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 10:27:07 AM9/22/22
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 01:29:55 UTC+2, Volney wrote:
>
>> Either way, the smaller the segment the less the error, but they are
>> still different functions that produce different proper times.
>
> I'm afraid that professionals of TAI and GPS know what is proper better
> than a stupid Mike or his idiot gurus.

my opinion? The putina is a traitor, my friend. Releasing the nazis of
Azov, which killed innocent people on streets and everywhere, is a treason
not only for military, but for the entire Russian Federation. He should
never have been a "president", it's a traitor, the reason of which so many
people are killed, and a khazar gay actor on cocaine, no party no
politics, named zelenske, with business in Italy, England etc woman in
Vogue, not in hospitals helping the wounded, are pulling the strings in
the fucking nazi nonexistent "uKraine". The putina, an
"*_young_global_leader_*", should immediately be replaced, by a true real
man, not making shit out of his mouth.

after the lost of the warships and other assets, they should have sunk 10
warships from the enemy. You can't let crap go away, since you are losing
respect. No wanker of khazar capitalist "west" is respecting Russia
anymore. Remove that wanker of putina betraying the entire free world. Are
you letting *the_khazar_fascist_bidena* to win a country, a large
territory of Russia, you fucking bitch. I can't even believe is possible.
The putina looks like a cocksucker nowadays. And surrounded by traitors.

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 22, 2022, 11:27:48 AM9/22/22
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 01:29:55 UTC+2, Volney wrote:
>
>> Either way, the smaller the segment the less the error, but they are
>> still different functions that produce different proper times.
>
> I'm afraid that professionals of TAI and GPS know what is proper better
> than a stupid Mike or his idiot gurus.

the fascist *fake_money* gearmony puts you in prison for denying holocaust. Meanwhile no problem arming the nazis to the teeth, openly. No shame on the face of this planet. This is just what it comes out, imagine what these nazi "reporters" are seeing with their fucking eyes, not reporting.

tomorrow they come out saying the *nazis_are_good_reducing_the_population*. Better than the "vaccines".

Ukrainian armored vehicle with swastika featured on German TV (VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/russia/563338-ukraine-swastika-vehicle-video/

zoom in
https://cdni.russiatoday.com/files/2022.09/thumbnail/632c6a20203027634059039b.jpg

Nikki Baldini

Sep 27, 2022, 12:39:50 PM9/27/22
JanPB wrote:

> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:44:32 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger
>> The wave sets point (x, y, z) into a wavy state.
>> Time t was not defined,
>
> It was defined, you've just mentioned the system K yourself (as does
> Einstein a few lines earlier).

completely nonsense, it looks like kapitalist america, or capitalist
friend of america, are bombing infrastructure transporting gas and oil,
which is not theirs. Gas for europe in the cold winter, gas for the people
of europe. Right now Gearmonia should fume of furry, but they don't. It
looks like a crime committed by Polakia and his friend nazy "uKronazia".
You disgusting sons of bitches. What arming "uKronazia" and that gypsy
beggar, a khazar goy on cocaine zelenske, said "president", knowingly he
has NO party and NO politics. Arming the nazis, you fucking idiot.

Nikki Baldini

Sep 27, 2022, 7:17:44 PM9/27/22
JanPB wrote:

>> (For simplicity and to eliminate one of Einstein's other errors,
>
> There are no errors, "other" or otherwise. You won't get anywhere if you
> keep replacing facts with fiction.

terrifying, the banderas "uKrainian" nazis, slaughtering polish people 1944, made *Posta_Polska* a terrorist state, in the middle of capitalist europe 2022. The gearmons are fuming of furry. They will never forget.

Pipeline Bombing https://www.bitchute.com/video/vEfH3KPzTYZA/

my friend, without the *_Comrade_Stalin_* you wouldn't be here today. Read carefully.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Atrocities

Atrocities

Attacks on Poles during the massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia were
marked with extreme sadism and brutality. Rape, torture and mutilation
were commonplace. Poles were burned alive, flayed, impaled, crucified,
disembowelled, dismembered and beheaded. Women were gang raped and had
their breasts sliced off, children were hacked to pieces with axes, babies
were impaled on bayonets and pitchforks or bashed against trees.

The atrocities were carried out indiscriminately and without restraint.
The victims, regardless of their age or gender, were routinely tortured to
death. Norman Davies in No Simple Victory gives a short but shocking
description of the massacres:

Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified.
Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were
attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were
cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were
ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not
determine the province's future. But at least they could determine
that it would be a future without Poles.[117]

An OUN order from early 1944 stated:

Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church
and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the
courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there....
Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish,
then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[118]

UPA commander's order of 6 April 1944 stated: "Fight them [the Poles]
unmercifully. No one is to be spared, even in case of mixed
marriages".[119]

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 12:10:43 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> You simply deny any error, whether that makes sense or not.
>
> I know there is error. This paper is not poetry, it's a finite logical
> construct and it's free of errors. I can prove it and you either do not
> want or cannot understand the proofs. That's the situation.
> You seem unable to comprehend that if you don't understand X,
> it does not automatically mean that X is incorrect.

the ukronazis will start killing your people again, pretending the 4
millions recently ukronazis immigrants being persecuted by the polish
authorities. I read somewhere, "economic shopping emigrants" some similar.
Going to poland, back to ukronazia, gearmony, back again, italy and so on.

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 3:23:41 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> > I know there is error. This paper is not poetry, it's a finite
>> > logical construct and it's free of errors. I can prove it and you
>> > either do not want or cannot understand the proofs. That's the
>> > situation.
>> > You seem unable to comprehend that if you don't understand X,
>> > it does not automatically mean that X is incorrect.
>> the ukronazis will start killing your people again, pretending the 4
>> millions recently ukronazis immigrants being persecuted by the polish
>> authorities. I read somewhere, "economic shopping emigrants" some
>> similar.
>> Going to poland, back to ukronazia, gearmony, back again, italy and so
>> on.
>
> Never mind that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNq4KihHF4

telling them *start_to_work* is an insult in uKronazia. They are not there
to *work*, they are invited as _visitors_. Jumping up and down, in the
middle of Vienna, with nazi flags, rap and all about, destroying
continents and planets, what work.

UK Column News - 28th September 2022
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sYRcbu8ulazf/

Biden Shares Advice - How To Prepare for Hurricanes
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sSX9YivtxXdB/

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 5:28:23 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> UK Column News - 28th September 2022
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sYRcbu8ulazf/
>>
>> Biden Shares Advice - How To Prepare for Hurricanes
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sSX9YivtxXdB/
>
> That's all very nice and the landing is not the best in the world:

sadly, the europeans are not yet *wake_enough* to sense their EU owners
made them *extremely_poorer* with *NO_return*. Especially gearmony, made
poorer by their direct involvement, in the lying nazi uKraine. Illogically
and *knowingly* supporting the genocide in the nazi uKraine. Thus also,
supporting the wrong side of *their_own_interest*.

so you either move the war (and Posta_Polska) definitely to america, *OR*
you don't, accepting your children to become poorer for the centuries that
comes. The later one seems built into the system.

Brussels ‘imposes’ anti-Russia sanctions on EU members – Orban
https://%72%74.com/news/563682-orban-brussels-russia-sanctions-eu/

Europeans have had no say in the application of these sanctions but are
paying the price, the Hungarian prime minister has said

Brussels did not ask Europeans about their opinion on the sanctions policy
but made them pay the price as restrictions it imposed on Russia
backfired, Orban said

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 5:34:30 PM9/28/22
JanPB wrote:

>> UK Column News - 28th September 2022
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sYRcbu8ulazf/
>> Biden Shares Advice - How To Prepare for Hurricanes
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6F/sSX9YivtxXdB/
>
> That's all very nice and the landing is not the best in the world:

sadly, the europeans are not yet *_AWAKE_enough* to sense their EU
owners ..

Nikki Baldini

Sep 28, 2022, 5:46:38 PM9/28/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>> There are no errors, "other" or otherwise. You won't get anywhere if
>> you keep replacing facts with fiction.
>
> You simply deny any error, whether that makes sense or not.

The operators of the Large Hadron Collider – the European nuclear research
center (CERN) – also admitted in September that the ongoing energy crisis
threatens the operation of the world’s largest particle accelerator. It
could be shut down to decrease the energy consumption burden at peak
demand periods, CERN said at that time.

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 2:31:36 PM10/3/22
Volney wrote:

>> These equations describe a wave, which originates from the center of
>> the coordinate system.
>
> Nope. Einstein writes: "In the system K, very far from the origin of
> co-ordinates, let there be a source of electrodynamic waves, which in a
> part of space containing the origin of co-ordinates may be represented
> to a sufficient degree of approximation by the equations..."
>
> Not just not at the origin, but "very far" from it.

nonsense, Einstine couldn't even write in English. Most likely his
*roy_masters*. Take a look at the nazi uKraine, you don't even need to be
in nato or EU to get free money, heavy weaponry and limitless support. The
khakhole khazar gay actor cocaine zelenske is an Einstine 2022. Lots of
*roy_masters*. Parliaments, around in europe, are standing up applauding
the khakhole khazar on cocaine, what are you talking about the Einstine.

compared with the cocaine zelenske, Einstine was a little child. The
cocaine fucked up the life of europe and willingly destroyed Gearmony, to
say the least.

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 2:47:09 PM10/3/22
JanPB wrote:

> On page 912 of the German it says:
>
> "Man sieht, dass - im Gegensatz zu der ueblichen Auffassung -
> fuer v = -∞, [nu] = ∞ ist."
>
> According to the Princeton Einstein papers page, Einstein corrected this
> in a reprint to "...fuer v = -V, [nu] = ∞ ist" (which yields the
> desired conclusion as the denominator goes to 0).

are you kidding me, you must be thinking those students putted by his
*roy_masters* to cleanup his theories. Not einstine. Einstine didn't even
undrestood which country he was living in. He got a house etc, but look at
the khakhole khazar gay actor, cocaine zelenske, what he gets from the
entire world, mostly cacapitalist americaca and the fucking europe, the
land of khazars. My friend??

Urbano Stilo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:37:32 PM10/7/22
JanPB wrote:

> On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 10:21:33 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Engineers say: "Sorry, but we cannot place antennas at infinity"
>
> But this is simply irrelevant, no matter who you are. The problem is to
> find a formula for the Doppler shift. The simplifying assumption is
> that the wave is a plane one. The reason is that the error due to
> making this

nonsense, your apparently are bombing natural gas pipelines under the sea,
and germans are freezing and starving because of you.

Urbano Stilo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:57:45 PM10/7/22
Volney wrote:

> On 10/6/2022 2:21 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Am 03.10.2022 um 10:02 schrieb JanPB:
>>> It's not "the" point, it's the formula describing this wave in all
>>> space (for all values of  (x, y, z) ).
>>
>> If you want to adress all points, you need to say so.
>> If you write just (x,y,z) without any comment, this would mean: take an
>> arbitrary but fixed point with the coordinates x, y and z.
>> This point (x, y, z) is therefor one single point, which can be
>> arbitrarily chosen, but only once.
>
> Once for the duration of the analysis. You can always repeat it with
> different (x,y,z) coordinates.

see you in Odessa. You can't do that without an additional evolution
parameter, say time here, otherwise you use one of the three as evolution
parameter. You failed Math Modeling and Scientific Computation once again.
You guys, beyond blowing life significant pipelines under water, knows
nothing at all in physics.

Urbano Stilo

Oct 8, 2022, 12:01:33 AM10/8/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>> It must be because the waves are planar. But it makes no differnece
>> where it is anyway. Only the waves are important to express the
>> Doppler question fully.
>
> You think as a physicist and I as an engineer.
> Engineers say: "Sorry, but we cannot place antennas at infinity"
> Physicsts say: "Inifinity is required, because we want plane waves"

your country is at war with the wrong enemy, again. You bite the hand
feeding you.

Michel Marconi

Oct 8, 2022, 6:22:06 PM10/8/22
JanPB wrote:

> On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 12:37:02 AM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
>> >
>> > No!! Engineers don't use idealisations all the time!
>>
>> They certainly do! In this case they'd say: "Let there be a plane
>> wave..."
>
> That's an even better way of putting it!

idiots. Engineers are not saying anything. They build things. With models,
but not necessary based on theories. Theories always comes later on.

Mandy Stabile

Oct 10, 2022, 11:41:09 AM10/10/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>> you two mix shit together. There are two ways of work for an observer.
>> An Eulerian observer and a Lagrange observer. The one is moving with
>> the particle, the other is stationary wrt the particle. You two talks
>> like two dindoo nothen nigga.
>
> Are you on drugs? anyhow...
> 'The observer' is just a fancy name for 'someone' (possibly you). Don't
> know, if you belong to the Eulerians or the Langrangians. But it doesn't
> matter, anyhow, even if you were a '..dindoo nothen nigga'.

but this is essential in physics, fucking stupid, where have you been? You
have to chose one. The first you learn as a practitioner. Are you observing
from your particle, or not? And that's *NOT* a *"fancy_name"*, but reflects
your settings-up for the equations, ETC, you depraved berliner idiot.

Thomas Heger

Oct 11, 2022, 2:08:54 AM10/11/22
Actually I'm not a Berliner, but stem from Hamburg,

(Sometime I say '... I'm a hamburger...', but only as a joke.)

Another issue is, that I'm not a physicist and don't know, what
physicists do to entertain themselves.

TH

Woodrow Adessi

Oct 13, 2022, 5:03:34 PM10/13/22
JanPB wrote:

>> Then the wave would arrive 'flat' at the center of K and would hit the
>> xy-plane perpendicular.
>
> The linked note describes a plane wave in 2D (so not realistic). The 3D
> version would be: f(x, y, z, t) = Re { A e^i(kx + ly + mz - nu t) } ,
> etc. I prefer omega ( = 2 pi nu) instead of nu in that context but
> this is cosmetics.

then go regime change in america. Be a man.

Oscar Alcheri

Oct 22, 2022, 4:43:06 AM10/22/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

>>> the integral integrates from
>>> minus infinity to plus infinity, what is nonsense.
>>
>> It's obvious what the intent is. Scientists have always been
>> writing that way, since before Newton.
>
> An error is an error, even if that is common practise and done so
> millions of times.

integration is nothing but multiplication in continuum, the sign is
irrelevant. Infact always positive.

Oscar Alcheri

Oct 22, 2022, 3:48:03 PM10/22/22
JanPB wrote:

>> An error is an error, even if that is common practise and done so
>> millions of times.
>
> Again, what you call "errors" in the text are not errors.

no shit scherlock. What are they so? Meanwhile watch this americanized
khazar bitch making shit out of her mouth, openly declaring and wanting to
*kill_you*, as far there can't be another reason.

CDC director Walensky one year ago: “Vaccinated people do not carry the
virus and don'tget sick”.
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/i07QQ79nBqja/

worse more than enough, but worst is these criminals are getting away with
mass_murder genocide planetary scale. You go steal a chocolate and see
whether you get away with it.

Oscar Alcheri

Oct 23, 2022, 3:46:52 AM10/23/22
Thomas Heger wrote:

> If the limits were introduced, then the subsequent equation should
> become somehow different.
> I have actually mentioned several times, that E=m*c² should contain
> 'deltas' (=the differences between these limits), but nobody agreed.
> So, E=m*c² requires the limitless case, as nobody wanted such 'deltas'.

you must be kidding.

begin-base64-encoded 755 L2Rldi9zdGRpbg==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====

Chase Rossini

Oct 28, 2022, 6:49:30 AM10/28/22
Volney wrote:

> On 10/23/2022 3:24 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> This was actually wrong, because that electron was not supposed to fly
>> from one end of the universe to the other, but between some changed
>> plates and just a short distance.
>
> The positions of the charged plates *ARE* the limits of integration. If
> that was too vague for you to understand, remember the target audience
> was other educated physicists.

it's a tool, you idiot, the govs don't want to destroy. Are using it to
thin the herd, killing, to eliminate the poverty, depopulate and
underdevelop for life. Watch this retard lying, knowingly he is lying.
"Vaccinated" and got covid, how many times.

listen to me, you fucking moron, the govs *WILL_NEVER* destroy this *tool*.

Donald Trump says,"The Covid Vaccine Is One Of The Greatest Miracles In The
History of Mankind."
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/OskwtnBqV36M/

the "miracles" are depopulation and "eliminate_poverty". Capisci?

Everly Segreti

Nov 8, 2022, 1:52:27 PM11/8/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/8/2022 1:19 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> The meant laws are not the laws of physics, but the laws of nature.
>
> You're trying to pick a nit that's not even there. Physics models nature
> so the laws of physics are modeling what nature is doing.
> Regardless, the existence of a plane wave in nature does not conflict
> with its continued existence.

come on, morony, thomas is correct. What "country" is that, where an ugly
*ex-boxer* is the mayor of its capital city, Kiev. Come on, a gay comedian,
with no party, no politics, the put it and call it for "president". You
must be thinking I am stupid. Proofs in data records:

Ex-boxer Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko is almost as brain dead as
Fetterman...
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/7Yi6DzkaYLyZ/

Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko said that 16 missiles flew at the Ukrainian
capital, 16 were shot down, but 2 (?) hit energy infrastructure.

Everly Segreti

Nov 8, 2022, 2:28:11 PM11/8/22
JanPB wrote:

>> > Again: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellenpaket
>> 'Zug' as a German word is much older than trains.
>
> There is nothing to discuss here. Case closed.

yes, but his *roy_masters* rewrote it in engilsh, putting words in his
mouth, Einstine had no idea he said that.

https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%63%68%61%6e%6e%65%6c/%72%74/
US tests rapid military mission launch as response to space attacks

The timeline for a rapid-response launch experiment scheduled for 2023
published by the US Space Force has left many asking if Washington aims to
weaponize space: a project code-named Victus Nox is aimed at testing the
commercial space industry's ability to deploy a payload within just 24
hours' notice. We hear from former Pentagon Official Michael Maloof, who
says the US stepping up its military presence in space is a reaction to
China developing its own space technologies.

France warns US of a ‘response’ over green-energy investment initiative

French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has lashed out at the US' Inflation
Reduction Act, a multi-billion-dollar investment in clean-energy companies,
as it makes European companies less competitive with overseas firms. The
official even threatened to meet Washington at the World Trade
Organization's court.

Africa set to fight terrorism in Sahel on its own after West's failed
attempts

As the African parliamentary union calls for a fight against terrorism,
Mali and Burkina Faso agree to take matters into their own hands. That's
after Western troops' involvement failed to pay off, prompting the
countries to take action for stability in the region. RT correspondent
Karabo Letlhatlha explains.

‘Russia has been steady and time-tested partner’ - Indian FM

Answering RT journalist’s question at the press conference, Indian foreign
minister S. Jaishankar commented on Russia-India relations and the pressure
New Delhi experiences from the West regarding the partnership. The diplomat
stressed that any ‘objective evaluation’ would confirm that it served very
well for both states.

Musk urges Americans to vote Republican

The world’s richest man and, coincidentally, Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk
has endorsed Republicans in the midterm elections. We hear from legal and
media analyst Lionel, who says Musk is merely endorsing the so-called
Republican 'red tidal wave' – which will occur even without his support.

Americans put hopes in midterms while Washington keeps pumping military aid
to Kiev

Some 42 million American citizens have already cast their ballots ahead of
today’s midterm elections, with 79% of people saying their voting decision
will be driven by economic issues, recent polls suggest. However,
Washington seems firmly focused on issues abroad.

Russia’s Uragan MLRS crews on firing mission amid ongoing hostilities

Russian crews operating Uragan (‘Hurricane’) multiple launch rocket systems
were filmed on combat duty, conducting strikes on clusters of Ukrainian
armored military vehicles.

Russia never failed its commitments – B.K. Sharma to RT

As the Indian foreign minister visits Moscow amid growing ties between the
countries, we spoke with the Director of the 'United Service Institution of
India' think tank, retired Major General B.K. Sharma, who says New Delhi is
moving to boost relations with Russia – which has always maintained a
strong relationship with India.

GOP midterm success expected to strain US ties with EU, reassess aid to
Kiev

Preliminary surveys ahead of the midterm elections in America suggest
Republicans are likely to win control of both chambers of Congress. Some of
the party’s members have already threatened to turn off the money tap for
Ukraine. RT contributor Rachel Marsden investigates.

‘Life is no longer peaceful’: Unions rally against high costs in Palermo
amid crisis

Labor and trade unions, as well as entrepreneurs, employers and employees,
protested in Palermo against rising electricity and gas prices. The
demonstrators demanded tangible policies to tackle energy prices, which
have grown by 300% in Italy in the past year.

EU boosts Russian gas imports by over 45% despite pledges to cut back –
report

Slashing the use of Russian gas has become an EU priority this year, but it
seems the bloc is not willing to abandon all energy imports from Moscow.
Meanwhile, Europeans are paying record-breaking prices for gas and
electricity, despite the futile efforts of governments to reduce consumer
costs.

18 y.o. Palestinian killed by IDF in the West Bank

Palestinian health officials have confirmed the death of an 18-year-old
Palestinian teenager, who was shot dead by Israeli forces in the West Bank,
the latest in a string of violent incidents in the area amid the ongoing
conflict.

US officials concerned over West hit with ‘Ukraine fatigue’ – Washington
Post

The Washington Post reports that the Biden administration is pushing
Zelensky to consider peace talks with Russia, otherwise Kiev might start
losing support in the 'Ukraine-fatigued’ West.

Serbs resign offices in Kosovo in protest at perceived discrimination by
authorities

Serbia's president Vucic has described as 'tectonic changes' the mass
resignation of Serb officials in Kosovo, in a protest against what they
call a discriminatory local law, and has blamed Pristina for the fallout,
describing the situation as hard.

Russian Ka-52 choppers filmed in combat

Helicopter crews of the Russian Army continue to carry out the tasks of
destroying armored vehicles and the military infrastructure of Ukrainian
forces, performing combat sorties at extremely low altitudes.

Everly Segreti

Nov 9, 2022, 11:17:52 AM11/9/22
Volney wrote:

>> come on, morony, thomas is correct. What "country" is that, where an
>> ugly *ex-boxer* is the mayor of its capital city, Kiev.
>
> Well, Minnesota had an ex-wrestler as its governor. And California had
> actors. One of which became US president who helped in the downfall of
> the

that shithole is not capital of a country, morony. Can't you fucking
english. And that moron, had a party, hence politics, to give to the
people, so stupid as they are. The khazar gypsy actor cocaine zelenske, has
no party, and no politics. He is called "president" having a hand stuck
into his beggar gypsy ass.

>> You must be thinking I am stupid.

> No, I *know* you are stupid, nymshifter.

I beg to differ. It's not you saying it, morony. It's your thinking. Too
many birds in your thinking.

Everly Segreti

Nov 9, 2022, 2:30:52 PM11/9/22
Volney wrote:

>> that shithole is not capital of a country, morony. Can't you fucking
>> english.
>
> OK, Ronald Reagan, the US president who helped run the USSR bankrupt,
> was an actor.

that wanker had a party and a known politics, idiot. The cocaine zelenske,
has none. Getting monthly 1.5 billions in euro from the cacapitalist nazi
europe, without being a member of the clan. Monthly, not yearly, morony.

>> And that moron, had a party, hence politics, to give to the people, so
>> stupid as they are. The khazar gypsy actor cocaine zelenske,
>> has no party, and no politics.
>
> He obviously had enough politics to get elected in a free, fair
> election.

what "elected", when nobody knew/know his party and his politics? You call
it "democracy", you capitalist idiot. Any janitor, with not known politics,
getting "selected", as in cacameirca. You are old and lying, morony. What a
shame.

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 1:21:22 AM11/10/22
JanPB wrote:

>> that wanker had a party and a known politics, idiot. The cocaine
>> zelenske,
>> has none. Getting monthly 1.5 billions in euro from the cacapitalist
>> nazi europe, without being a member of the clan. Monthly, not yearly,
>> morony.
>
> No matter what pretzels you twist yourself into, Zelensky turned out to
> be a very effective leader. Certainly he is now a big thorn in Putin's
> butt.

you fucking imbecile, born imbecile. It's NOT the short beggar khazar gypsy
gay actor zelenske cocaine, but the entire cacapitalist west, turning your
country into a fascist nazi shithole. Or you can't read. Nor undrestand the
billions. You disgusting lying imbecile.

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 1:47:11 AM11/10/22
JanPB wrote:

>> that wanker had a party and a known politics, idiot. The cocaine
>> zelenske,
>> has none. Getting monthly 1.5 billions in euro from the cacapitalist
>> nazi europe, without being a member of the clan. Monthly, not yearly,
>> morony.
>
> No matter what pretzels you twist yourself into, Zelensky turned out to
> be a very effective leader. Certainly he is now a big thorn in Putin's
> butt.

the gay comedian has a big hand *stuck_into_his_ass*, you inbreed cretin.
Now *change* your stupid polaker name and emigrate to *cacamerica*. You
nazis are a shame for europe. Liars modrafaka sondre bitches.

The US leader insists on “uninterrupted” weapons supplies to Kiev
https://www.rt.com/news/566250-biden-ukraine-uninterrupted-aid/

“And by the way, we’ve not given Ukraine a blank check. There’s a lot of
things Ukraine wants that we didn’t do,” he said on Wednesday, noting that
Kiev had requested American aircraft to defend its skies.
“I said ‘No, we’re not going to do that. We’re not going to get into a
third world war, taking on Russian aircraft and directly engage,” he
continued, adding that Washington had also refused certain long-range
weapons “because I’m not looking for them to start bombing Russian
territory.”

EU explains catch to $18 billion in Ukraine aid
Kiev will have 35 years to pay the bloc back
https://www.rt.com/news/566244-eu-loans-ukraine-assistance/

Leader urges Jews to leave Germany for Israel
https://www.rt.com/news/566242-jews-germany-israel-leader/

"President" Joe Biden is open to looking into Twitter’s new boss as a
national security risk
https://www.rt.com/news/566249-biden-musk-twitter-national-security/

you still think is the short khazar gay comedian, pulling strings in that
oligarch shithole, in existence since 1991, and mostly after the
cacamerican coup 2014?? You are a disgarace.

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 2:59:08 AM11/10/22
JanPB wrote:

>> gay actor zelenske cocaine, but the entire cacapitalist west, turning
>> your country into a fascist nazi shithole. Or you can't read. Nor
>> undrestand the billions. You disgusting lying imbecile.
>
> Stop posting idiocies, they are bad for your complexion.

*you* are deleting the data records, you shameless inbreed idiot. It must
be inherited. You had an *electrician* as a head of state. You nazis are
stupid like shit. Reread the proof and memorize.

Scott Ritter Explains Why Russia's Kherson Withdrawal is a Pyrrhic
Ukrainian Victory
https://%73%70%75%74%6e%69%6b%6e%65%77%73.com/20221109/scott-ritter-
explains-why-russias-kherson-withdrawal-is-a-pyrrhic-ukrainian-
victory-1103953027.html

What Has Joe Biden Done in Ukraine
https://%73%70%75%74%6e%69%6b%6e%65%77%73.com/20221109/what-has-joe-biden-
done-in-ukraine-and-what-could-it-cost-him-politically-1103952449.html

Stefano Martelli

Nov 12, 2022, 4:07:06 AM11/12/22
Volney wrote:

> On 11/10/2022 2:34 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Therefore, that guy in Kiev should not compare himself to Churchill.
>
> I made the comparison, but I suspect I'm hardly alone.
> I believe Churchill was often a jerk, but his famous "...We shall fight
> on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in
> the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall

idiot, Doctor Stalin was a wonderful human being. What europe and the world
needs today, is a Doctor Stalin.

here is two ugly short gypsie beggar khazars, which are "best_friends", in
robbery. If he is short, imagine how short the ugly bitch is.

khazar zelensky's best friend
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/8rZKrgH9F7nK/

Jules Scotti

Nov 16, 2022, 1:40:46 PM11/16/22