The no quantity limit

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2022, 2:26:19 PM11/20/22
zero has no quantity left to be subtracted from...

Mitchell Raemsch

zelos...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2022, 1:32:50 AM11/21/22
söndag 20 november 2022 kl. 20:26:19 UTC+1 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:
> zero has no quantity left to be subtracted from...
>
> Mitchell Raemsch
Negative numbers do exist

Sergi o

Nov 22, 2022, 10:09:05 AM11/22/22
On 11/20/2022 1:26 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> zero has no quantity left to be subtracted from...
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

If you have zero, you have nothing left.

It is all gone, not here anymore, like Roy Masters.

Michael Moroney

Nov 22, 2022, 11:03:15 AM11/22/22
On 11/20/2022 2:26 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> zero has no quantity left to be subtracted from...

Yet I can still have an uncharged object (0 coulombs charge), remove 3
coulombs of charge and have an object with a charge of -3 coulombs.

Sucks to be you, Roy.

Dan Christensen

Dec 7, 2022, 1:17:39 AM12/7/22
On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:26:19 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> zero has no quantity left to be subtracted from...

"Why the number 0 was banned for 1500 years"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmwB8F2kxA

It's BACK to the future, eh, Mitch?

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 7, 2022, 1:29:20 AM12/7/22
Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians.

And here we see where Mitch with no degree in math is smarter than the ignorant arsehole Zelos with a degree in math, which only tells us that some school in Sweden is failing

zelos...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2022, 7:34:14 AM12/7/22
I am more knowledgable than both you. Negative numbers are part of the real numbers, integers, rationals and more. Get over yourself you retard

Dan Christensen

Dec 7, 2022, 12:01:18 PM12/7/22
On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 1:29:20 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:32:50 AM UTC-6, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > söndag 20 november 2022 kl. 20:26:19 UTC+1 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:
> > > zero has no quantity left to be subtracted from...
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch
> > Negative numbers do exist

> Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians.

Thanks, Archie Poo. Will add this to my list:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

More idiocies over the years from poor old Archie Poo here, none of which he has retracted to date:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2022, 12:55:05 PM12/7/22
Negatives are not quantities but the subtraction operation instead.
You can hide them in an equation. Zero math is the limit on the
subtraction operation.

Mitchell Raemsch

Sergi o

Dec 7, 2022, 12:56:41 PM12/7/22