Re: Crank Dick Hertz sucks up to fellow crank Pat Dolan

Hanoi Cuocco

Dec 9, 2022, 12:12:54 PM12/9/22
Richard Hertz wrote:

>> Is that really you, Dono? With a headscarf, a dangling earring and that
>> open collared white shirt...yes...I can see the gypsy in this person.
>
> http://www.alliacense.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/image1.png
>
> Yes, this is Dono (2020 pic).
>
> You can almost see his devil soul watching BEHIND his eyes.
>
> He's the "3D ART Innovator", or master strategist at "his company". Like
> Tom Roberts in his Muon Inc.
>
> QUOTE: "Alliacense is a privately held company, founded in 2004, in
> Cupertino, CA."
>
> Dono founded that company two years after he was sacked at Berkeley,
> after 15 years working as a TEACHER and ADVISOR for the industry in the
> fields of computer graphics SW (3D rendering) and silicon graphics
> engines architecture.

don't believe it. He never talks about graphics, for me to learn.

> Then, he did his PhD on Relativistic Electrodynamics at LITHUANIA
> (online), joined this group in 2007 and, when he gained courage,
> started publishing in 2010 at ReseachGate and other sites.
>
> He was kept at Berkeley as a PC repairman. The man had to make a living.
>
> None of his 22 patents on computer graphics stuff gave him any money.
> So, the romanian expat is full of hate and embraced relativity AS A
> RELIGION, like many evangelist do to find a meaning on their lives (plus
> 10% for the big guy).

this is so cool.

Hanoi Cuocco

Dec 9, 2022, 12:18:20 PM12/9/22
Richard Hertz wrote:

>> > None of his 22 patents on computer graphics stuff gave him any money.
>> > So, the romanian expat is full of hate and embraced relativity AS A
>> > RELIGION, like many evangelist do to find a meaning on their lives
>> > (plus 10% for the big guy).
>> this is so cool.
>
> https://testpubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US-4809169-A
>
> PATENT SUMMARY Parallel, multiple coprocessor computer architecture
> having plural execution modes Patent US-4809169-A Inventor
> SFARTI ADRIAN (US) STRUPAT ACHIM (US)
> Assignee ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC (US)

sfarti stands for *thirty* in Russian. Maybe it's another guy.

whodat

Dec 9, 2022, 12:22:27 PM12/9/22
Go to a gay bar already...

Hanoi Cuocco

Dec 9, 2022, 12:30:57 PM12/9/22
I'm not gay, but about three times gays wanted to fuck me. I suppose I am
a good looking guy. I hate gays. They can't be human beings, pretending
they are "normal". Are you fucking kidding me, how can it be "normal"
pushing shit up in an anus, of somebody else, or the other way around.

whodat

Dec 9, 2022, 1:01:57 PM12/9/22
For someone who claims he's not gay you sure have been cruising around
here a lot. Perhaps you're a self-loathing gay unwilling to admit your
true nature. With the amount you focus on such topics you sure sound
like you haven't addressed your actual self. Psychiatrists are
everywhere, seek help from one and come back when you can admit who and
what you are. Who knows, true love may be around the corner or right
next door, then you won't need Usenet to try to get your rocks off.

Hanoi Cuocco

Dec 9, 2022, 1:17:30 PM12/9/22
whodat wrote:

>>> Go to a gay bar already...
>>
>> I'm not gay, but about three times gays wanted to fuck me. I suppose I
>> am a good looking guy. I hate gays. They can't be human beings,
>> pretending they are "normal". Are you fucking kidding me, how can it be
>> "normal" pushing shit up in an anus, of somebody else, or the other way
>> around.
>
> For someone who claims he's not gay you sure have been cruising around
> here a lot. Perhaps you're a self-loathing gay unwilling to admit your

not really, but I fuck your mother in she ass, if alive and healthy, in
front of you, anytime. I don't think that's gayish. Was it?

whodat

Dec 9, 2022, 2:08:42 PM12/9/22
Class always tells.

Running your mouth while unable to back up your boorish claims is just
a poor man's version of a street brawl. Pity is you don't even realize
how stupid and boring you are. As I recommended before, find a
psychiatrist. You're here trying to redeem your manhood by offering to
engage in felony rape and you think that's clever without realizing how
very very sick you are.

You're in denial, you're clearly gay, and you're crazy.