Sieve of Zakiya Wikipedia

jzakiya

Dec 9, 2011, 2:21:02 PM12/9/11
This is an announcement of the publishing of the Sieve of Zakiya
article on Wikipedia, by me, the creator, Jabari Zakiya.

Would love questions, feedback. Have loads of code in Ruby, Python and
C++ to show/share. Looking for implementations in other languages, and
also parallel implementations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_of_Zakiya

Mark Dickinson

Dec 10, 2011, 2:20:13 PM12/10/11
On Dec 9, 7:21 pm, jzakiya <jzak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is an announcement of the publishing of the Sieve of Zakiya
> article on Wikipedia, by me, the creator, Jabari Zakiya.

Congratulations. You've rediscovered wheel factorization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_factorization

--
Mark

Pubkeybreaker

Dec 10, 2011, 4:57:02 PM12/10/11
Just what we need. Another CRANK

David R Tribble

Dec 12, 2011, 6:16:58 PM12/12/11
jzakiya wrote:
> This is an announcement of the publishing of the Sieve of Zakiya
> article on Wikipedia, by me, the creator, Jabari Zakiya.

How long does it take to factor RSA-100?

RSA-100 =
15226050279225333605356183781326374297180681149613
80688657908494580122963258952897654000350692006139

This can be factored in about four hours by Msieve, according
to the Wikipedia article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA-100#RSA-100

Phil Carmody

Dec 15, 2011, 3:04:24 PM12/15/11
Mark Dickinson <dick...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Dec 9, 7:21 pm, jzakiya <jzak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is an announcement of the publishing of the Sieve of Zakiya
> > article on Wikipedia, by me, the creator, Jabari Zakiya.
>
> Congratulations. You've rediscovered wheel factorization.

Or "reinventing the wheel", as I like to call it.

Looks like he's too dumb to understand the OR policy on wikipedia
as well as being too dumb to understand the last 500 years of
what's been going on in maths.

Citation needed, you say? Check the discussion regarding deletion
of the article.

Phil
-- Dennis Ritchie (1941-2011), Unix Co-Creator