Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

Message has been deleted

Professor Wordsmith

Aug 5, 2020, 8:27:28 PM8/5/20
"I See A Child Rump Mount"

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 23, 2020, 4:04:12 PM8/23/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "He lied! I moan, cum, spurt!".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 23, 2020, 10:15:12 PM8/23/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hitler die! Moan! Cum! Pus!".

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 25, 2020, 5:09:58 PM8/25/20
SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS

Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from primitive evil// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULING EARTH

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 22, 2020, 3:05 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups
Utterly horrible story last night from BBC:
Quoting BBC--
Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
--- end quote ---

The news showed the living conditions-- more apt-- the dying conditions of 400 Moon Bears trapped in large cages, and routinely slaughtered for their body parts.

This is a story one can expect of primitive and evil people, not modern society of 2020.

The BBC said animal rights groups were pleading with the president of South Korea to stop this farm-killing and put the bears into a sanctuary.

One of the major concerns is that this is how we have Viruses jump from one species into another species like our present day covid-19 corona virus that jumped from some wild animal into our species.

BBC-- I beg you please, have a weekly news update on these Moon Bears.

DW News -- I beg you please, cover this story also, and shame the South Koreans for this evil behavior. Please cover it weekly until the president of South Korea puts those poor bears into a sanctuary and stop this utter foolish and nonscientific behavior of animal torture for idiot humans who think body parts cure anything.

USA news outlets-- please, I beg you to cover this story, for animal torture on this scale and on this scale of idiocy has no place in modern Human society.

President Donald Trump-- please, I beg of you, stop military practice with South Korea, until they straighten out this Moon Bear farming torture.

USA Trump administration-- I beg you, think of some trade sanctions on South Korea until they fix this Moon Bear evil.

EU government-- please, I beg you, apply trade sanctions on South Korea until they fix the Moon Bear evilness.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 22, 2020, 2:49 AM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroup
Quoting the web—

Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jul 23, 2020, 1:42:32 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

Those poor Moon Bears, BBC has the film clip showing their animal cruelty.
Reminds me of the torture of geese and goose in that idiocy of what was the French word ?? Fra gras, where they stuff a poor bird full of food, not because the goose is hungry, no, but stuff the goose so its internal organs get inflamed and enlarged, and think of all that misery and pain to the animal, just so some worthless idiot human being can eat what he thinks is a delicacy.
Were the French the first to stop this evil? Or was it the EU government that put an end to this animal torture evil?
EU, please, I beg you, help get those South Korean Moon Bears into a sanctuary. Animal torture on this scale of 2020 is abhorrent.
AP

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 23, 2020, 2:45:50 AM
to sci.physics
Quoting the web—

Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 25, 2020, 9:30:24 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
Quoting BBC—

Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
It’s legal in South Korea to slaughter the bears for their bile. The only other country which allows this is China.
The demand almost wiped out Korea’s native bear population and now campaigners believe the coronavirus pandemic has shown the potential risks of using wild animal parts as medicine.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jul 26, 2020, 4:31 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Quoting Wikipedia—
South Korea remains one of two countries to allow bear bile farming to continue legally. As reported in 2009, approximately 1,374 Asian black bears reside in an estimated 74 bear farms, where they are kept for slaughter to fuel the demands of traditional Asian medicine. In sharp contrast, fewer than 20 Asian black bears can be found at Jirisan Restoration Center, located in Korea's Jirisan National Park.

Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 6, 2020, 2:20 AM
to sci.physics
On NATURE tv show, showed brown bears in Turkey, living happily, why not South Korea, instead of torturing them

Saw a NATURE tv program where they put cameras on wildlife to observe them more better. One segment showed brown bears in the mountains of Turkey of a forest, a small area, and plenty plenty of bears. Thank You _Turkey_ for taking care of wildlife. They had some problems, but all manageable.

I do not know if South Korea has a place where it can relocate all those tortured Moon Bears, caged to extract their bile and gall bladder.
AP
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 25, 2020, 10:36:44 PM8/25/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Why does Jason Herrmann, kibo Parry Moroney want to kill whales or moon bears???

Wait, are you saying I'm Jason Herrmann as well?

With all the bile you keep spewing at me, you're using up all of the world's supply.
Now South Korea has to torture 20 more moon bears to replace all the bile you used up.
And it's all your fault!

p.s.
The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Loud Trump, Is he Anemic?".

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 27, 2020, 3:11:51 AM8/27/20
Why does Jason Herrmann, kibo Parry Moroney want to kill whales or moon bears???
why does Jason Herrmann want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition //

Jason Herrmann, Confused as a baby in a topless bar

Michael Moroney
Aug 4, 2020, 7:48:14 AM (yesterday)
>Minnow of Math and Guppy of Physics
>"signifying nothing"

AP>>Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea,
AP>>Kibo what is the news?

kibo Parry Moroney>I just got this new Samsung monitor! It's cool, curved screen and everything!
But it's to replace another Samsung monitor which failed. Will you write
Samsung and tell them to add some more bear bile to the computer monitor
mfg. process, in order to keep them from failing early?

On Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 6:35:36 PM UTC-5, Professor Wordsmith wrote:
> "Mr Meticulous Pinhead"

why does Jason Herrmann want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition

Jason Herrmann, Confused as a baby in a topless bar

why does Jason Herrmann want to kill WHALES, if any?? //rating of Kindle book//Earth axis tilt of 23 degrees came 66 million years ago// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES// Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium

1 customer review

Top Reviews
Jason Herrmann
1.0 out of 5 starsWaste of money and brain cells
November 16, 2019
A complete and utter load of BS.

Helpful
Comment Report abuse
See all 1 customer reviews
Write a customer review

Our Whale Animals

Can a Trump tariff fine,
Like the tariff of a Macron French wine,
Show us how crazy is the world sign,
When you have a crazy USA president time,
Who pines about his hair line,
More than he cares about 1,500 whales slaughtered by Japan crime.

. $ .
.... d * * $ .
.ze$$$$$$$$be.. ^b ^L 4F $ $
e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e "L $ b $ J%
.$$$$$$$$$$$$$P**""** 3r'L $ $ 4F
"*$$$$$$$$*" *.$ 3 $ $
*$$$$$" ^$'r'$P d"
^$$$" ^$$ $F4F
$$$ "$r*bP
$$$F "4$"
$$$$ ^"
$$$$b ..eeeed$$$$$$$$eeee...
*$$$$b. .ze$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$be..
'$$$$$$bee..e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bc
3$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$c
"*$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$r
^""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e.. P
"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bee.z@"
^*$$$$$$$$*""" """"**$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
^"*$$$" ""*$$$$$$*"
""**eeec............eee@**"" Gilo94'
""""""""""""""
z$
z$$F
d$$$
$$$$$
J$$$$$
$$$$$$
.$$$$$$
$$$$$$$b
$$$$$$$$$c
J$$$$$$$$$$$c
$$$$ "$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$P "*$$$$$" .ze$$$$$bc
.$$$$F z$$$$$$$$$$$$$b
$$$$$ .e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$$ z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$""$$$$
4$$$$$F .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$r
$$$$$$$ z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$c e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
'$$$$$$$c .d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$b d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
*$$$$$$$$r d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gilo94'

.-------------'```'----......,,__ _,
| `'`'`'`'-.,.__ .'(
| `'--._.' )
| `'-.<
\ .-'`'-. -. `\
\ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
``````''--.._.-=-._ .' \ _,,--'` `-._(
(^^^^^^^^`___ '-. | \ __,,,...--' `
````````` `'--..___\ |`
jgs `-.,'

,_ o
/ //\,
\>>|
\\,

Newsgroups: sci.physics and sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: why we especially need whales to exist //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH,
series 2, 2019
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com>

why the whales are so important for the oceans-- isomers of CO2 //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, series 2, 2019

Chemistry of carbon dioxide in Old Chemistry thought that CO2 from fossil fuel burning is the same CO2 that animals and plants breathe in and breathe out.

Old Chemistry is wrong, for the CO2 that living organisms need to stay alive is a different isomer (the bonding of carbon with two oxygen atoms have different geometries) from the CO2 that is produced through burning.

The fossil fuel CO2 is a toxic poison to plants and animals.

So the best CO2 source in the oceans is the large animals. If you remove animals from ocean, and remove enough of them, you kill off the plants of the ocean also. This idea applies on land also. The plants of terrestrial life, need their large animals for Animal-CO2.

Science Council Ruling Earth//Paradise supernation corralling Bad Guy nations//series 2 (AP running for USA president) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

,_ o
/ //\,
\>>|
\\,

Australopithecus brain fitted into Paranthropus body
jfderry, jf Derry, JF Derry, lunatic mind housed in a lunatic J F Derry (author)
Graecopithecus brain evolved from Sahelanthropus body
Eric Francis Eric Francis Eric Francis Eric Francis Eric Francis
Ardipithecus body coupled to a Australopithecus brain
Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek
Lucy brain housed in a Otzi body
jfderry, jf Derry, JF Derry, lunatic mind housed in a lunatic J F Derry (author)
CroMagnum body enhanced by Floresiensis brain
Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press
Improved Neanderthalensis brains from Heidelbergensis

Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek AUK Rusty Tavek Rusty Tavek
Telanthropus brains plugged into Africanthropus body
Palaeanthropus thinking by the time of Cyphanthropus
jfderry, jf Derry, JF Derry, lunatic mind housed in a lunatic J F Derry (author)
Tchadanthropus mind by the time of Atlanthropus
Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press
Kenyanthropus body propelled by a Praeanthropus mind
Eric Francis, George Witte, St. Martin's Press
Pithecanthropus body propelled by Sinanthropus mind

__| \ / |__
_ o ___\o \o | o/ o/___ o _
/\ /) | ( \ /o\ / ) | (\ /\
___|_\______ _____/_|__

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 27, 2020, 3:13:39 PM8/27/20
Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>This is volume 2, series 2 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I could Shit! Rump Enema!".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 28, 2020, 7:01:58 PM8/28/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Subject: Boycott Samsung, boycott Hyundai until they stop to

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Um, Arise! Hip Demon Cult!".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 29, 2020, 8:33:52 PM8/29/20
Mouse of Math and Shrimp of Physics Archimedes "signifying nothing." Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Moon Bear torture in South Korea, a bar

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Run! Hide! Malt Mice Soup!!".

Michael Moroney

Sep 1, 2020, 12:15:56 AM9/1/20
Mutt of Math and Cur of Physics Archimedes "signifying nothing." Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Boycott Samsung, Kibo Parry Moroney, is the flat

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Um, I hail demon's pet cur!".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 5, 2020, 6:14:57 PM9/5/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Why Drs. Tao, Hales, Wiles, Stillwell teach math pollution, mat

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I summon a pet cur. El hid."
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 6, 2020, 4:22:47 PM9/6/20
Boycott Samsung, boycott Hyundai until they stop torturing Moon Bears

Kibo, is the flat screen composed of 12% tortured Moon Bear bile by Samsung?
Kibo, is 12% of the Samsung phone made from tortured Moon Bear bile?????

Kibo is it true
> \\ ("`****/"). Tortured Moon Bear
> \\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
> \\ (_&_.)' ._ )
> \\ `--' / /
> \\ ==(li)===========
> \\
> \\
Is it true Kibo that they use tortured Moon Bears, their claws used by Samsung and Hyundai to make microprocessor chips

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:27:28 PM UTC-5, Professor Wordsmith wrote:
> "I See A Child Rump Mount"

Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a paid-for evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
2 million unconfirmed views of Nicholas Thompson's "Wired magazine" since Wired loves feature articles of creep-clown Kibo Parry Moroney, Yoo, Nick was it 2 million or 4 million views???
Subscribe

Is Wired magazine's Nicholas Thompson going to cover the story this time around?
Wired loves covering the stalker Kibo Parry Moroney-- how many cover stories??

AP wonders: I guess the mission of Wired magazine is to highlight and spotlight the world's insane stalkers with front page coverage-- to give the "budding creep" a adrenalin rush to stalk some more innocent victims, am I right on that Nick?? Yoo Nick.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
6:28 PM (1 hour ago)

Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

Michael Moroney
Aug 4, 2020, 7:48:14 AM (yesterday)
>Minnow of Math and Guppy of Physics
>"signifying nothing"

AP>>Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea,
AP>>Kibo what is the news?

kibo Parry Moroney>I just got this new Samsung monitor! It's cool, curved screen and everything!
But it's to replace another Samsung monitor which failed. Will you write
Samsung and tell them to add some more bear bile to the computer monitor
mfg. process, in order to keep them from failing early?

kibo Parry Moroney>Of course not! You won't do anything to help tortured bears! All you do is
rant and rave here impotently, which won't even stop the torture of a single
teddy bear! All you do is fail, fail fail!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 6, 2021, 7:43:40 PM4/6/21

Kibo's posts, he suggests sending in USA Marines to free the moon bears.

One of Kibo's seminal and most memorable posts in July, 2020 [2] replies to the South Korean Prime Minister over the torture of his country's-- moon bears. Bears that are lifelong caged and tortured for their bile extraction. In one of Kibo's posts, he suggests sending in a platoon of Marines to free the moon bears. (Needs confirmation by Todd B. Smith dot com)

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
By Buck Futter July 22, 2020 at 8:05:47 PM

Re: 8-Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott Samsung & Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing to death caged Moon Bears // SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from evil//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULE EARTH
By Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck
Jul 28, 2020, 5:35:52 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
By Roger Davis
Jul 26, 2020, 8:18:58 AM

Contents
1 Background
2 Kibo's claims
2.1 Kibo's assessment of his poofster stalking in sci.math, sci.physics
3 Biographical notes
4 Quotes
5 External links

Another report of Kibo Parry Moroney is in answer to Dr. Tao of UCLA on why he cannot admit to his mistakes that a ellipse is not a conic cut of a single cone for that is a oval. And why Dr. Tao fails to ever give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, like what the King of Science Archimedes Plutonium, did in 2015, and published the world's first geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21

Another memorable report and post by Kibo Parry Moroney is where he refers to Stanford Univ president Dr. Tessier-Lavigne and Caltech's president Dr. Rosenbaum as "cults of education" for never considering that the real proton is 840MeV as a proton torus with the muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law that AP wrote a book on.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr. Aug 10, 2020, 3:34:45 PM

Here is where the 28 year long stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his gang of bullies such as Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, et al beat up on Harvard's Dr. Hau for failing to turn the light switch off in "Slow Light Experiments" and demonstrate AP is correct in saying light waves are not straightline arrows but are closed loops with the source always in contact in the closed loop.

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Give pink slips to all math professors who cannot certify that a slant cut in single cone is never a ellipse, always a oval, nor are these math professors able to give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

**new**

Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
by Dan Christensen Nov 9, 2017, 3:00:47 PM
1,508,722 views from Mt. Washington

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Dan Christensen Mar 13, 2018, 4:52:16 PM

Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
By Michael Moroney Jan 15, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney Jan 23, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Re: software that engineers out stalking bullies on Twitter, Facebook, Google Newsgroups Re: Michael Moroney Anal ButtfuckManure stalker for 26 years
By Dan Christensen May 19, 2018, 1:55:22 PM

Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.
By Dan Christensen Nov 15, 2019, 11:01:13 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on Dr. Thorp stealing AP's dog theory connected to why he is a failure on Lewis 8 Structure because CO and N2 dissociation energy says it is Lewis 6 Structure. Yes, Kibo, what is your psychoanalysis of Dr. Thorp stealing? Is steal
By Ebenezer Splooge Jan 17, 2021, 9:43:54 AM

Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
By Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM

Re: Earle Jones says Stanford physics dept is too stupid to see a ellipse is not a conic but a cylinder cut, thus therefore too stupid to see a hydrogen atom has no angular momentum if electron is 0.5 MeV when the real electron is the muon and proton
By Emmit Schaibe Mar 8, 2020, 10:44:18 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
By Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Since strong user authentication was rarely used on Usenet during its early stages, since it meant sniffing Kibo Parry Moroney's underwear along with Uncle Al and Earle Jones, Gilbert Strang, Jan Burse, and Dan Christensen, Fine Structure Constant of shit streaks [3], some had suggested that Kibo Parry Moroney and Nicholas Thompson of Wired magazine [4] might have been a series of fusion underwear-mind-melds experiments sponsored by US dept education and NSF [5] looking to see if black hole gravity waves emanate from men's shorts. And Jan Burse was separately funded in ETH on Uncertainty principle of shit streaks versus farts and their duality nature, [6] NSF was willing to fund spectroscopic analysis of Kibo's shit streaked underwear.

Background and Training
_____________________

The Jan Burse school near ETH of hard-knocks criminals, farting their way through life.

ETH's_Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, is Jan Burse violent-stalker the reason you not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 11:34:51 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Autistic

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin,, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic and real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Peter Persans, Moussa N'Gom, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_William Siegmann,Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 32 posts 430 views updated 2:15 AM

Re: 6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 29 posts 307 views updated 2:13 AM

Re: 3Textbook: Let us Thank AP for fixing Trigonometry where 95% of  trigonometry was muddleheaded wrong
By Dan Christensen 3 posts 18 views updated Sep 9

Re: 9Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Dan Christensen 11 posts 227 views updated Sep 9

Re: 3Textbook: Let us Thank AP for fixing Trigonometry where 95% of trigonometry was muddleheaded wrong.
On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 10:35:50 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > 3Newsgroups: sci.math > Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 08:35:36 ...
Feb 16 by Dan Christensen - 2 posts by 2 authors - 13 views

|| Eccentric believers || Govt. paid for and sponsored stalkers || Poofsters UWO University earning B.A. Masters, and Ph.D in Stalking, president Kibo Parry Moroney 28 year veteran, chancellor Dan Christensen, floor and toilet bowl cleaner Jan Burse expert on farting in the halls of ETH.

|| Criminal and eccentric personalities || Unusual Personalities || Twilight Zone Sickfucks ||

Todd B. Smith working round the clock in demonizing AP had this to say---
> ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in the shit streaks of his underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Philip J. Hanlon's Dartmouth College math and physics dept combined

And it is a Metaphysical Argument [4] to this day undertaken by Dan Christensen in Canada and Jan Burse at Swiss ETH questioning whether Kibo Parry Moroney's brain is a vacuum and the only physics intelligence in Kibo at all, is confined to the shit streaks in his shorts, using the logical construct that 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction in Boole logic (Boole shit-eaten logic)[5][6][7] and the Kibo Parry Moroney arithmetic of 938 is 12% short of 945 in his seminal book "Bore hole my arse for Geothermal Energy" [8]. Jan Burse questioning of whether the shit streaks and farts of Kibo can be harnessed to drive windmills and solar panels or simply as a identification passport in covid lockdown, unless the bathroom runs begin to be problematic.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Can someone in the Boston area make sure this numbskull is never a science teacher in Boston-- and the damage he can do to a classroom.

Mike Moroney, science failure-- on geothermal

(1)
On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 12:15:22 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> There are some places here that use "geothermal" for heating and cooling
> but even these are solar power in disguise.  They pump water from wells
> from where the temperature is the average over many years and extract heat
> from it (in the winter) and dump heat into it (in the summer) and pump the
> water back into the ground.  The water is about 55F out of the ground.

(2)
On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 1:31:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> >Just as a point of order, what you described is not geothermal. What
> >you've just described is thermal balancing with water, using water
> >cooler than air from the water table to cool a building in the summer,
> >and using water warmer than air from the water table to warm a building
> >in the winter.
>
> In other words, glorified solar energy.  Solar energy stored and averaged
> out over many, many years.

(3)
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> Admit it, you were fooled by a "This Old House" type show where they
> use a high-tech sounding buzzword to impress people who don't know any
> better.
>
> Just answer one question, if you can.  If it's really geothermal, why
> is the temperature only 51 degrees, but in Iceland, where there's real
> geothermal, they're accessing temperatures of hundreds of degrees?

(4)
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 10:40:09 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > Pretty cool, fossil solar energy! 51 degrees, the average of summer and
> > winter temperatures for hundreds or even thousands of years, depending
> > on how deep they go.
> >
> > Too bad you do have to use real energy to run the heat pump, although it
> > is much better than simply using that energy to make heat.

(5)
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:30:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> It's amusing how he can't handle that at all. Just like he can't
> handle the concept of permafrost when he goes off on geothermal
> energy.  All he can do is attack.

(6)

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 12:21:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> geothermal heat energy is 99% from the sun where he was (unsure where,
> Mass. I think)
>
> Now tell us where Permafrost comes from.
>
> p.p.s. I was searching because I am actually looking into getting
> geothermal heat. Fossil solar energy is a great resource!

(7)
On Sunday, January 3, 2021 at 11:25:58 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >And my geothermal house works on sunshine collected in the day,
>
> Not quite. Sunshine (more specifically ambient heat) collected over
> hundreds or thousands of years. Constant 50 degrees F/10 C down the hole.
> No significant geological activity here since the Jurassic and not deep
> enough to get to the actual heat of the earth.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'..          ..-''    '     '  I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein, my bedwarmer loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'
Wikki copyrights protected from the likes of MitchR, Dr. Chandler Davis who stole AP's correction Euclid Primes proof, Dr. Young who stole AP's Stonethrowing theory and Dr. Thorp who allowed the stealing of AP's Dog: first domesticated animal, stealers who have not acclimated to the Internet way of reporting science and see sci.math, sci.physics as "stealing fields".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 7, 2021, 4:13:37 PM5/7/21
On 5/7/2021 1:46 PM, AutisticPlutonium tarded:

> Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"?

Is that what StupidPlutonium needs to stop stalking and attacking Dan
and myself? I know Plutonium has a bad case of autism (witness his
repeated autism meltdowns here) but are his attacks ADHD related? That's
what Ritalin is for, but I'm not a doctor.

> I consider stalkers as insane people.

Yes, you probably are insane, but again I am not a doctor. I do
encourage you to see a mental health professional to help you with your
many delusions, but I don't think Ritalin can help you with that.
Perhaps thorazine or Haldol are what you need.

> So we can research stalker disease here on the Internet by simply observing
Plutonium's repeated attacks on many people here. He even spams each
attack multiple times.

> Plutonium plies his disease to a world wide audience.

World wide, yes, but probably with a a readership of a few dozen. Real
mathematicians and scientists left decades ago.

> Ritalin (Wikipedia says) is a first line medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
>
> And I just am wondering if that broad class of "hyperactivity" includes stalker behavior. I mean stalking people, especially young men stalking women, is hyperactivity.

You seem to be hyperactive, alright. Do you stalk women or just
hoped-for would-be boyfriends?

> if only he would visit a doctor, which I fondly like to call the "shrink".

If only Plutonium would visit a "shrink" and get the help he needs for
his antisocial behavior and delusions.

Long ago I promised Plutonium that as long as he attacked me I will
strike back. I didn't know that promise would be so hard to keep,
Plutonium has only increased his attacks.

> Does Ritalin stop Plutonium from stalking?

I think he needs something much stronger.

> AP
> Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Walker Huckabee

May 8, 2021, 6:40:29 AM5/8/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"?
>
> Is that what StupidPlutonium needs to stop stalking and attacking Dan
> and myself? I know Plutonium has a bad case of autism (witness his
> repeated autism meltdowns here) but are his attacks ADHD related? That's
> what Ritalin is for, but I'm not a doctor.

Thank you for your regards. But there's a fundamental mistake in your
thinking, 99.9% of people are doing it. It's *NOT* bill gates using
countries governments to push his 20:1 profit lethal injections *agenda*,
but *THE_governments_are_using_him*!

Hmm, all they needed was a crazy, retard from birth, eugenicist
capitalist parasite, to focus the laser beam on him, and not see around
anything else. Don't tell me, all these capitalist governments, didn't
know, are not knowing, that crazy retard capitalist is an eugenicist.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 8, 2021, 6:49:41 PM5/8/21
On 5/7/2021 1:46 PM, AutisticPlutonium tarded:

> Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"?

Is that what StupidPlutonium needs to stop stalking and attacking Dan
and myself? I know Plutonium has a bad case of autism (witness his
repeated autism meltdowns here) but are his attacks ADHD related? That's
what Ritalin is for, but I'm not a doctor.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

May 24, 2021, 3:24:07 AM5/24/21

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Kibo Parry Moroney's masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 5:49:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>a bad case of autism (witness his
> repeated autism meltdowns here) but are his attacks ADHD related? That's
> what Ritalin is for, but I'm not a doctor.

Moon bears caged up all their life have more problems than autism.

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Kibo Parry Moroney's masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/").

Archimedes Plutonium

May 24, 2021, 1:43:27 PM5/24/21
Google, please change your search hits to reflect Balanced News. It is unacceptable that you have Terence Tao search in Google with the first 100,000 hits of articles that mention Tao as -- genius-- in the first paragraph. Unacceptable. For the fact
1 view
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:00 PM (1 hour ago)

Google, please change your search hits to reflect Balanced News. It is unacceptable that you have Terence Tao search in Google with the first 100,000 hits of articles that mention Tao as -- genius-- in the first paragraph. Unacceptable. For the fact that Terence Tao could never do a Geometry Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, could never do a valid proof of FTC, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, needs to be in the first 10 Google hits of Terence Tao. The fact that Terence Tao is too stupid to do FTC a valid proof, along with the fact that Terence Tao still believes in Boole Logic, errors and all, for he has to use Logic to even consider a math proof, and his AND connective is terribly wrong. Boole's AND truth table of TFFF, when the crazy Boole messed up and the AND table is really TTTF, because given a string of statements, if just one statement is true, the entire string is true. But Terence Tao is deaf dumb and silent as to proper reasoning, proper logic and too stupid to correct the massive Boole mistakes. For the Boole error ends up as 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as a form of subtraction.

Google searches should be BALANCED just like the PBS and all respected news journalism. The fact that Terence Tao as mathematician cannot be bothered to verify that you slip a Kerr or Mason lid inside a homebuilt paper cone and see for yourself the slant cut in a single cone is never a ellipse, always a oval, needs to be in Terence Tao's first 10 Google hits.

The same goes for Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell. Google, please stop this Unbalanced and huge Bias in your Search Engines where you demonize AP and stack his hits by goofballs like Scott Contini, Kibo Parry, Sam Maksimovich, Pezevenk, stack AP's hits by attack dogs rather than Balanced Reporting.

The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

Now is Mr. Pezevenk the fourth lunatic, missing out on his fair share of lunaticing, for I do remember now that there were 4 Stooges although the TV show said 3 Stooges.

ScottContini reddit/math
King of Science, Archimedes Plutonium meets lunatics Terry Tao in 1994 and Scott Contini 2021, with tap dancing Mr. Pezevenk talking about Riemann hypothesis as a lavatory.
Reddit Sam Maksimovich, 3 weeks ago from 22May,2021

Question Scott and Sam, why has Terry Tao the failure of mathematics never able to give you a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. AP has done one in 2015, and is Reddit 6 years behind the times, behind in science. Do they call you the 3 Lunatics of Reddit??

The three lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Kibo Parry Moroney on--tarded, shit for brains// Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales so dumb and stupid in math that none of them can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 3:33:30 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> Poor, demented

Dan, this is probably a nice test for Kibo Parry Moroney but don't you think Andrew Wiles, Jill Pipher, Thomas Hales are beyond this?

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

AP writes: it is not as if a geometry proof of calculus is difficult and hard, no. And everyone in math knows Calculus is geometry. The trouble is most everyone in math has no logical brains to be doing math such as Tao, Wiles and Hales who run around looking for fame and fortune by foisting their latest con-artist nonsense, foist that into the public domain to reap more fame and fortune when those three imps and nitwits of math cannot even do a geometry proof of calculus. So retched dumb are these three in mathematics that they have no time to even entertain the idea that Fundamental theorem of Calculus requires a geometry proof. No, instead these three imps of math con artist their "limit analysis".

> [...]
> by
> Michael Moroney
> Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM
>

> Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron .5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac monopole
> by
> Michael Moroney
> Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
>

> Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
> By
> Michael Moroney May 10, 2021
>

> Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
> I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
> By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM
>

> Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
> 1/23/18
> By Michael Moroney
>

> Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
> 3/4/18
> By Michael Moroney
>

> Re: unpaid AP doing the world's finest logic, while Cambridge, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton teach dunce Logic
> 10/28/17
> By Michael Moroney
>

> Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
> 8 posts by 2 authors
> 12/4/17
> By Michael Moroney
>

> Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
> 20 posts by 3 authors
> By Michael Moroney
>

> Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
> 20 posts by 2 authors
> 4/9/18
> By Michael Moroney

ScottContini reddit/math
King of Science, Archimedes Plutonium meets lunatics Terry Tao in 1994 and Scott Contini 2021, with tap dancing Mr. Pezevenk talking about Riemann hypothesis as a lavatory.
Reddit Sam Maksimovich, 3 weeks ago from 22May,2021

Question Scott and Sam, why has Terry Tao the failure of mathematics never able to give you a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. AP has done one in 2015, and is Reddit 6 years behind the times, behind in science. Do they call you the 3 Lunatics of Reddit??

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 27, 2021, 11:20:09 PM5/27/21
💩 for 🧠 Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> -m) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 67 fakes and mistakes
of Old Math.

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
67) Archimedes Plutonium
Message has been deleted

Quantum Bubbles

May 28, 2021, 12:40:19 PM5/28/21
"Are you the same Archimedes Plutonium being mentioned on this old blog post?:

https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/01/31/where-have-all-the-usenet-kooks-gone/

If so, then wow! You've basically wasted your life in a sense.

I suppose in another sense the stamina is quite impressive and you might get logged in some future internet historian's notes on this kind of behaviour (is that the goal, a kind of thin residual abstract immortality?).

John Gabriel can only fantasize about earning such a historical footnote at this point. He'd be better off trying to save up for a module or two at the Open University, but you can only help people that want to be helped I guess."

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 5, 2021, 3:08:47 PM6/5/21
🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> AP asks: Kibo Parry which in your estimation of failure-- which gets a higher grade, Sheldon or Steven?

Archimedes Plutonium, of course. Never has there been a bigger failure
of math and science than Archimedes Plutonium. Never.

You should try to LEARN physics for once, instead of making up crap and
pretending it's true or a "discovery".
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 14, 2021, 6:30:26 PM6/14/21
👎🏼 of Math and 🖕🏼 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Physics"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP.
>
> On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:35:38 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
>> Archimedes Plutonium fails at math and science:
>
> Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP.

We are very sorry that you feel I haven't been responding to enough of
your posts, so that you feel the need to come up with ridiculous lies
such as that. I will make sure to respond to more of your posts, find
new emojis and resume posting anagrams. Hopefully this will satisfy your
childish need for attention.

Also it is very sad to learn that even if you didn't waste your life
posting nonsense here, you would have done nothing to help threatened
wildlife or save moon bears from torture. It is especially sad that you
reacted to the idea that you would as being so absurd you responded with
maniacal laughter.

> On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:43:20 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
>> Spamming dumb fuck, will your wheelchair
>> have hexadecimal or decimal wheels?
>>
>> This one:
>>
>> |__
>> |__|
>> * *
>>
>> Or this one:
>>
>> |__
>> |__|
>> o o

Or this:

🧠
🦽

a wheelchair for poor Archie's crippled brain.
<snip hundreds of lines of stalking and babbling>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Quantum Bubbles

Jun 18, 2021, 2:08:05 PM6/18/21
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

"A few years back, on my doorstep was a crowd of 3 college youngsters, laughing and giggling and knocking on the door. I know the mentality of young people out on a prank, and they wanted me to come out, but, knowing that fools like Parry and Jones have whipped up so much hatred in the last 28 years, that something told me, --- talk to them through the window pane, because in all likelihood, this crowd of 3 maybe a whipped up crowd like the hatemongers who stormed the Capitol under the Trump hatred. So, I kept asking the one, what was his name and what did he want, and never any direct answer, so I told the bunch, leave or I call the police. "

It should go without saying that violence is unacceptable. I am certainly not involved in such things. Perhaps, howvever, a bodyguard, or even a scarecrow, would help keep nuisances at bay? A while back John Gabriel seemed to suggest that he was looking for work. Perhaps you could hire him to stand watch? You two could discuss your mutual interests etc.

Specify an hourly rate, terms and conditions, and I will pass it along to him (no finder's fee, this is pro bono you understand). If money is tight, perhaps another arrangement could be suggested.

Kind Regards
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 30, 2021, 12:33:23 AM6/30/21
🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>                               ..
>             .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```....'`-..
>            ,      . `.'            '        `.
>          .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
>          .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
>          ;   . '                       `.  .   '
>           . '                            ` `.  |
>         . '.                                  '
>        .          0              0            ' `.
>       '                                          `
>      ;                                            `
>     .'                                             `
>     ;                      U                        `
>     ;    ';                                         `
>     :   | ;..                                 :`     `
>     :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
>     '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
>      ;       `        ;'..          ..-''    '     ' On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 1:55:32 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Stooge" > fails at math and science:
>
>       `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
>        `       `        ;            ;      '    '
>         `       `        ;          ;      '    '
>          `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
>            `       .                     '    '
>          /  `       `.                  '    '        .
>         /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
>        /   .`   `       ``........-'     .'` .....'''
>       / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
>   ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
>    ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
>            ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
>            :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
>                   |    '     `      '     `.    `
>                   `   '       `     ;       `.  |
>                   `.'          `    ;         `-'
>                                 `...'

Thank you for your request that every "Point" requires a "CounterPoint".
Since, according to you, Google is journalism, and since, according to
you, Google runs Usenet via Google Groups, therefore all Usenet posts
requires a "CounterPoint" post. I will do my part, and post a
"CounterPoint" to every Archimedes Plutonium "Point" post, in order that
any Google Search of Archimedes Plutonium produces 5 "Point" and 5
"CounterPoint" results on the first page.

Aren't you glad you kept attacking me?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mostowski Collapse

Jul 24, 2021, 4:16:07 AM7/24/21

Archimedes Plutonium the master procrastinator,
not a single line of math in 30 years.

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> ... gibberish ...

Bart Cruz

Jul 24, 2021, 6:00:31 AM7/24/21
so you dismiss hundreds of millions of years of *Evolution* and human
Evolution, taking the criminal genocidal vaccines, contributing *active*,
not passive, to the death of *7.5_billions_human_souls* on this
capitalist planet?? Did you suddenly become deficit in that toxic poison
they are about to inject in you and your family?? Death is irreversible,
idiot. Kiss my ass, proofs:

EXPERTS: THE GREAT RESET OF HUMANS IS HAPPENING NOW
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=NGUX88H3DNM2
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mostowski Collapse

Jul 27, 2021, 1:24:47 PM7/27/21
Soon google will show Archimedes Plutonium top
first when searching the keyword Stalker.

LMAO!

What a looser.

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> I have 💩 for 🧠

Walker Rodriguez-Larrinaga

Jul 27, 2021, 6:58:58 PM7/27/21
Pfizer warns a 3rd booster jab may be needed, for all those who haven't
died yet.

TWO PFIZER JABS = 5-6 TIMES WEAKER IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wPZpN3TLK38g/
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted