Re: Clock rates don't depend on 'gravity'

Vincente Nezamutdinov

Nov 11, 2023, 7:46:54โ€ฏAM11/11/23
J. J. Lodder wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The idea that 'gravity' affects the rate at which clocks run is a
>> > misconception without basis in observed fact, Jan
>>
>> There is different rotation that will slow time jan. Gravity will slow
>> down time. Einstein was right... on both accounts.
>
> Einstein survives even your interpretations... Jan

here's ๐—ฎ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ_๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜. At least a one with brain.

๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ_๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด_๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ,_๐— ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ธ_๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€_๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜†
โ€œHistory will not look kindlyโ€ on leaders who needlessly sacrifice their
troops, the Tesla CEO has said
https://r%74.com/news/587045-musk-zelensky-advice-counteroffensive/

The average age of a Ukrainian soldier is now 42. The "flower" of their
youth is already dead.

Nothing about the current holocaust in Palestine?

True, but Zelensky was never the real leader. Leaders were ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ and
๐—•๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป. And ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—•๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ and so on.

Beyond discussion Zellensky is a criminal and also those who pushed him
(USA)

i read this morning Zelensky has little control over the armed forces.

It doesn't really matter - Zelenskyy has $1 billion in his bank & he
couldn't give a flying poooop about how many Ukrainians most die, to keep
him in control.

Zelensky will send Musk a bottle of Whiskey with drinking glasses that
look like grenades๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

A technology gatekeeper giving advise to a defeated neo-nazi. That
conversation should go well lol.

"Zelensky must avoid needlessly sending young Ukrainians to be
slaughtered" I believe zelensky is one step ahead of him. He is sending
๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ_๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป now!

Cassidy Kachalovsky

Nov 15, 2023, 12:44:10โ€ฏPM11/15/23
Volney wrote:

>> Word salad. R^2 isnโ€™t F=ma. It is a ridiculous F=a. You know it is.
>> Dont pretend it isnโ€™t.
>
> Nope. Newton's Second Law relates force and acceleration. F=ma.

which is wrong of course. I wonder the Newtone ever understood math and
his own theory. On surface of earth an mass object stays fixed, hence no
acceleration, but the force exerted is not zero. My ohh my.

and they wonder in schools people don't undrestand mechanics.

๐—ช๐—›๐—ข_๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€_๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ_๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ_๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜€_$250_๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต_โ€“_๐—”๐—ฃ
The recipients are among women and girls that the global health agencyโ€™s
employees allegedly exploited ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ฎ_2018-2020_๐—˜๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ_๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
https://r%74.com/africa/587314-who-congolese-sexual-abuse-compensation/

To Sick to read, 250 dollars for sexual abuse. That Hideous. What sick
people we live among

Is that for an hour?

Absolutely disgusting

Jesus Christ! What an insult!

The WHO is full of Zionists, that's why.

Stephane Bekhtenev

Nov 17, 2023, 6:12:57โ€ฏPM11/17/23
Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 11/17/23 3:01 AM, Lou wrote:

>>> And none of them EVER said that any force or acceleration was
>>> proportional to 1/r. Too bad for you!
>>
>> You donโ€™t seem to realise your own con.
>
> No "con". It's just that YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
> GRAVITATIONAL FORCE AND GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL. The error is YOURS.

nor you do. There is no such thing as ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ. Bye. Try again. You
must be a foreigner from another country.

Octaviano Yudenkov

Nov 17, 2023, 6:26:53โ€ฏPM11/17/23
Volney wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 6:11 AM, Lou wrote:
>> Looks like your idols ...Schwarzschild, Pound Rebka, Einstein etc etc
>> ...all used r!!
> And none of them EVER said that any force or acceleration was
> proportional to 1/r. Too bad for you!

you seems insignificant. Post something I can read. I love ๐—–๐—–๐—–๐—ฃ.

๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜†_๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐—ฎ_๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„_โ€˜๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ปโ€™_โ€“_๐—•๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด
https://r%74.com/ru%73%73ia/587476-zelensky-maidan-protests-moscow/

Zelensky kaput!

make no misstake, this savage ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜† psychopath will station guards
around the capitol to gun down any and every civilian protestor, it's
completely in his ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต nature to gun down civilians in their
thousands.

more than 1 millions western nazified ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ_๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ killed by this forced
westernized ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜† gay actor motherfucker.

Florencio Bas Holov

Nov 17, 2023, 7:20:12โ€ฏPM11/17/23
Volney wrote:

> On 11/15/2023 4:40 AM, Lou wrote:
>> So why are you pretending the force of gravity is measured as little g
>> (m/s^2)? Since when does force=acceleration?
>
> Never. Force, according to Newton's second law, is F=mg since little g
> is an acceleration (9.81 m/s^2 at sea level)

now you change your story. Until now you said F=ma, now g, which still is
an acceleration to a force which is zero. It looks like ๐—–๐—–๐—–๐—ฃ fucked your
capitalist western ass, by ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป and everything.

https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/8A7J2mTpNvNl/

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 17, 2023, 7:43:30โ€ฏPM11/17/23
Dr.Kurt Wuthrich,Dr.Joel Mesot,ETH,Dr.Steven Johnson,Dr.Ursula Keller,Dr.Klaus Kirch

Jan Burse, why cannot Dr.Kurt Wuthrich,Dr.Joel Mesot,ETH finish their water electrolysis by actually weighing the mass of hydrogen and compare to oxygen, instead of the stupid silly eyeballing the volume of one compared to volume of other?

Volney (CIA) with Jan Burse selling ETH because they cannot do Water Electrolysis properly-- forgetting to actually weigh the mass of hydrogen compared to oxygen, and stop at observing volume. ETH science is so shoddy of logical reasoning.

Volney, who can weigh
Kurt Wuthrich (chem), Dr.Joel Mesot,Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
the hydrogen and oxygen in Water Electrolysis, for it is unusual that Caltech physics is so shoddy in logical thought as to think of stopping Water Electrolysis by observation of Volume and not weighing the masses.

This is Volney-Kibo Parry Moroney spam (CIA connected drag net spam b.s.), and no matter how much you report it to Google Abuse-- they cannot kick the miscreant out-- I suggest reporting this spam to your Congress-person. Not only do they stalk you for 30 years but destroy the newsgroup they pollute. Just look at sci.chem which is a destroyed newsgroup. The Google Abuse report only hides the miscreant, but the next day-- new fresh b.s.spam is there.

Re: Dan is the Kibo Parry Moroney Volney CIA equivalent for Canada-- using Usenet but destroying newsgroups of science in the process

Volney's failures..Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi,

Jan Burse and Volney, why cannot ETH finish their water electrolysis experiment by weighing the mass of hydrogen and oxygen to prove Water is really H4O not H2O??

They must know the Quartz Crystal Microbalance has been around since 1960s to weigh hydrogen and oxygen in water electrolysis.

Why Volney can they not finish the water electrolysis experiment to weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 5:37:32โ€ฏPM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"goonclod failure of logic"

President: Christopher Eisgruber (physics)
Princeton Univ physics dept
Michael Aizenman, Philip Anderson, Robert Austin, Waseem Bakr, Bogdan Bernevig, Ravindra Bhatt, William Bialek, Frank Calaprice, Curtis Callan, Roberto Car, Paul Chaikin, Kenan Diab, Jo Dunkley, Aurelien Fraisse, Cristiano Galbiati, Simone Giombi, Thomas Gregor, David Gross, Edward Groth, Steven Gubser, William Happer, John Hopfield, Andrew Houck, David Huse, Norman Jarosik, William Jones, Andrew Leifer, Elliot Lieb, Daniel Marlow, Peter Meyers, James Olsen, Lyman Page, Alexander Polyakov, Frans Pretorius, Michael Romalis, Joshua Shaevitz, A. Smith, Shivaji Sondhi, Suzanne Staggs, Paul Steinhardt, David Tank, Christopher Tully, Herman Verlinde, Edward Witten, F.Duncan Haldane (physics), Russell Hulse (physics), Joseph Taylor (physics), Dr. David MacMillan (chem), James Peebles (physics), Daniel Tsui (physics)

ETH Zurich
Joel Mesot, Gunther Dissertori
Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider,Audrey Zheludev,Oded Zilberberg,
Kurt Wuthrich (chem), Dr.Joel Mesot

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

AP writes: Looks like it is not going to stop for petty criminal Burse until he ends up in prison. He forges innocent people, and he even tore down AP's Wikipedia page. Now he is posting arbitrary houses for sale. To get at AP. So, really, Burse is a Swiss minded criminal, and someone should stop him before he hurts someone.

Jan Burse continues to defile and demonize AP on Google Search :

Jan Burse defiling and demonizing nonstop for 20 years of AP:

Still there--- Burse's demonization and defiling of AP in a Google Search---

ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from. Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide, he doesn't pass the entrance. ...Mostowski Collapse's profile photo....

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

------------------

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.
On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics minnow
> WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
> Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
> Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>
> Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

> [...]

> So where the squirt gun lands the D2O is a very much shorter distance than a H2O land, but a H4 land distance is nearly the same as the D2O land.
>
> These two experiments are very exciting and would be a very nice confirming evidence to Water Electrolysis actual weighing the mass in atomic mass units.
>
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:07:13โ€ฏAM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Searching the literature today for where biology needs as essential deuterium water. And not too surprised that it is a essential requirement in metabolism. In fact one web site listed the need for deuterium more than the need of many minerals and vitamins.
> >
> > Now tonight I came up with two new exciting experiments to verify that Water is truly H4O and not H2O.
> >
> > H4O is 4 protons with muons inside the 840MeV proton toruses.
> >
> > Deuterium water is DOD. And the difference between D2O and H4O is merely the difference of 4MeV for as last reported, neutron = 940MeV and proton (with muon inside) is 938MeV, a difference of 2MeV but for water is 2+2 = 4MeV.
> >
> > So these two new experiments take advantage of the fact that what we think is normal regular water is actually very close to heavy water of D2O, with only a 4MeV difference.
> >
> > EXPERIMENT #3 Water layers in still pond of D2O mixed with H4O (what we thought was H2O.
> >
> > So in this experiment we get a clear glass container and mix H4O with D2O. If Old Physics is correct, the heavy water should sink rapidly in the container while the light water floats to the top rapidly. And we have some sort of beam of photons that can distinguish D2O from H4O (thought of as H2O. We obtain pure D2O and pure H4O each filling 1/2 of the container. We stir and mix them. And then we observe with the EM beam for separation. If the light water is truly H4O, it takes a long time for the D2O to be on bottom and H4O on top. We measure the time of a settled container and determine this time from the theoretical 4MeV difference should take a long time, whereas if Old Physics is correct, the separation would be almost instantly and quick time.
> >

> Apparently this Experiment is already done and called for-- There is Uniform Distribution of heavy water Deuterium Water in the Oceans, Lakes, Ponds, Streams and Rivers. Heavy Water is not layered in the oceans or lakes or ponds or streams or rivers. Uniformity means that the difference between D2O and H4O is so slight of a difference (only 4MeV, compared to 1880MeV for H2O, that Brownian motion keeps the D2O and H4O in a Uniform Distribution in all bodies of water. I was going through the research literature today and find that scientists discover Uniformity of Distribution of deuterium water. This thus closes the case on Water, for uniformity of distribution of D2O implies that Water is itself H4O and not H2O.

My 250th published book.

> TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
>
> Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.
>
> Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.
>
> Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.
>
> Product details
> โ€ข ASIN โ€ : โ€Ž B0CCLPTBDG
> โ€ข Publication date โ€ : โ€Ž July 21, 2023
> โ€ข Language โ€ : โ€Ž English
> โ€ข File size โ€ : โ€Ž 788 KB
> โ€ข Text-to-Speech โ€ : โ€Ž Enabled
> โ€ข Screen Reader โ€ : โ€Ž Supported
> โ€ข Enhanced typesetting โ€ : โ€Ž Enabled
> โ€ข X-Ray โ€ : โ€Ž Not Enabled
> โ€ข Word Wise โ€ : โ€Ž Enabled
> โ€ข Sticky notes โ€ : โ€Ž On Kindle Scribe
> โ€ข Print length โ€ : โ€Ž 168 pages

Sione Bagretsoff

Nov 19, 2023, 9:58:47โ€ฏAM11/19/23
Lou wrote:

> On Sunday, 19 November 2023 at 04:54:10 UTC, JanPB wrote:
>> Newtonian gravitational potential and the spacetime metric of GR are
>> different things, both physically and mathematically.
>
> Yes Jan. whatever you say.
> I drop a rock to the ground. Something pulls it down.

it doesn't, fucking stupid. You are unskilled and uneducated, that's why
you this ignorant. And JanPB is stupid too. The later is a description of
the former potential, and nothing else.

Darryle Batsman Bakshtanowsky

Nov 27, 2023, 3:51:04โ€ฏPM11/27/23
Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 11/26/23 2:49 PM, RichD wrote:
>> All at the same distance from the center?
>
> No. Because the earth is not a perfect ellipsoid, and does not have
> constant density.

yes, it's obvious there is more land and continents northern hemisphere.
The south has however the Antarctic. It's like going back to an army which
openly wanted to kill you.

๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„_๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ฎ_๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ_๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ!
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/7v9rLA0kHH6r

๐—จ.๐—ฆ._๐—”๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜†_๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€_๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ-๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/xYtcyA3So3PI

Physfitfreak

Nov 27, 2023, 7:21:45โ€ฏPM11/27/23
On 11/27/2023 2:50 PM, Darryle Batsman Bakshtanowsky wrote:

> ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„_๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ฎ_๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ_๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ!
> https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/7v9rLA0kHH6r

Other than the bullshit that only suits a moron like you Hanson, her
accent, heavily suppressed to sound like American, still managed to take
me back four decades to one of our professors (from New Zealand).

I never forget that. "eaksityshan laya" (excitation layer!). Hehe :-)

Dickie Makhalin Belikovich

Nov 28, 2023, 10:42:19โ€ฏAM11/28/23
you don't undrestand shit, fucking stupid. Nor PDE, matrices, groups and
tensors. How about now??

๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ_๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ_๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ_๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ
https://rumble.com/v1w4jom-archbishop-carlo-maria-vigano.html

๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€._๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ_๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†_๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ_๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น._๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต_๐—ฎ๐˜_๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ_๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป_๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ธ
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/f7dSmddUvLPN

kiss my ass.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ: ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—” ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐——โ€™รฉ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜ & ๐— ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ข๐—ฟ
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐—ช๐—˜๐—™:_โ€˜๐—”๐—น๐—น_๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น_๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น_๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—•๐—ฒ_๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ฏ๐˜†_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—”๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€โ€™

Bryant Ustimovich Davletov

Dec 2, 2023, 8:45:17โ€ฏAM12/2/23
RichD wrote:

>>> That would be the center of mass.
>>> The geoid is defined a set of points at the same potential?
>> To a physicist, the geoid is the locus of all points on earth that have
>> the same metric (considering just the earth). For all practical
>> purposes this is the same as having the same Newtonian gravitational
>> potential.
>
> Is there an Einstein gravitational potential, is that well defined?

no there isn't. Einstine knew no mechanics, electronics. Not an electronic
engineer. However, this ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป here is saying ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป is a
member of ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_{๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ}. Any other around here, member of the {๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ}??

๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ28_๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜๐˜€_๐—–๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ_๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ต_๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/RcRoSyvhFIBg/

Jacob Bakhtadze Halapkhaev

Dec 4, 2023, 11:37:25โ€ฏAM12/4/23
Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> In a region wit weak fields and velocities << c, GR reduces
>> approximately to Newtonian gravitation, with the approximation being
>> exceedingly good. Tom Roberts
>
> Nobody's quite sure how gravity works as it would involve assuming a
> perpetuum mobile by the usual theories, so there's lots going into why
> "quantum gravity" is really some "total field gravity" which arrives
> must be some "fall gavity".

none of which. There is no "fall gravity", but merely my
"๐—ข๐—ป_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜_๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐— ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น". Good point. One more to
add to the stream.

Stanely Turbin Bazarov

Dec 5, 2023, 12:32:53โ€ฏPM12/5/23
Ross Finlayson wrote:

> So, hopefully you understand that the same experiments,
> and same data, have this different sort interpretation,
> with as much or more explanatory power, from less, and, that it helps
> reconcile GR and SR, and, other relevant theories, like QM, with a

yes sure. The ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ are sick in their fucking head.

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—จ๐—ฆ_'๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ'_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜†_โ€“_๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฃ๐—ผ
Washington reportedly wanted a single focused advance sooner, but Kiev
disagreed
https://r%74.com/russia/588498-ukraine-offensive-postmortem-wapo/

General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time,
advised the Ukrainians to also send sabotage groups into the Russian rear,
saying there โ€œshould be no Russian who goes to sleep ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ณ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†โ€™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜,โ€ according to one
official.

clearly ๐—ฎ_๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜_๐—›๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†. A ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ. How these wankers walk
unpunished on the face of the earth, I have no idea.

Mark Milley is a damn disgrace, but a disgrace in a good way for the
Russians. He's a useful idiot in terms of Ukraines defeat. But all
together hes a stupid sob.

Kiev is supported by 50+ NATO and western friendly military allies ,yet
failed miserably to win a total war against Mother Russia. Ukranazi
commanders should do the honour of committing harakiri to appease their
dead soldiers in this futile war.

A series of eight tabletop wargames at the US base in Wiesbaden.'' ... Why
didn't the yanks ask Hollywood how yankraine could win??

USA and British in their deluded minds think they will go scores free with
all ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ. Setting ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ for their own selfish and hateful ends. Their own judgments will
be horrible and their so called enemies will pity them.

Have ANY of these "Western" military "leaders" ever WON a war? I am
American citizen in my 80s, there has been not "WINS" since WWll. That's
when we nuked Japan. I really don't think the U.S. and all its Europe
friends would have defeated Germany it it wasn't for Russia beating the
hell out of the Germans who were stupid enough to attack Russia. Russia
paid a major price but defeated powerful German forces and we Americans
never even thanked them. No America don't win wars they simply just kill
and be killed while getting other countries to do the same, but, where are
the winners?

Physfitfreak

Dec 5, 2023, 8:21:12โ€ฏPM12/5/23
On 12/5/2023 11:32 AM, Stanely Turbin Bazarov wrote:
> Mark Milley is a damn disgrace, but a disgrace in a good way for the
> Russians. He's a useful idiot in terms of Ukraines defeat. But all
> together hes a stupid sob.

Hanson, you dumb ass, he is one of the better ones in the military.
Russians better enjoy them while they last. The likes of him are getting
fewer and fewer.

Straightly submissive and docile ones are replacing them. The full 100%
dictatorship is fast on its way.

Roscoe Molodensky Baiguloff

Dec 6, 2023, 4:45:32โ€ฏAM12/6/23
Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 12/5/2023 11:32 AM, Stanely Turbin Bazarov wrote:
>> Mark Milley is a damn disgrace, but a disgrace in a good way for the
>> Russians. He's a useful idiot in terms of Ukraines defeat. But all
>> together hes a stupid sob.
>
> Hanson, you dumb ass, he is one of the better ones in the military.

lol, if not mistaken, he was threatening ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ณ, if elected president "๐˜„๐—ฒ
๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ", hence you have ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, on TV.
How is that better, you fucking ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜. It looks like you are the
stupidest ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ {๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ} in this forum. ๐—ก๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด_2 are waiting for
you dirty wankers. ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€, genocide, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น etc.

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€_๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜†_๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง_๐—•๐˜‚๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_$75_๐— ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐˜_๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต_๐—จ.๐—ฆ._๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/EwMFbIVgb95n

๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต_-_๐—ช๐—ฒ_๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐˜‚๐—ฝ...๐˜„๐—ฒ_๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ_๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜_๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/wyHKAREypONV

๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต_๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€_๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ_๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜_๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ_๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/rPty8Zlajin7

๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š_๐—™๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐—ข๐—ณ_๐—š๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ_๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผn
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/0Oayk1od9co

95_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜_๐—ข๐—ณ_๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜€_๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€_๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ_๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ-๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง_๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/kcfdfPFG7EnY

๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š_๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—”๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ข๐—ป_๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_7๐˜๐—ต
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/28gYkMFWAyUl

Coke Bir

Dec 7, 2023, 12:23:46โ€ฏPM12/7/23
Ken Seto wrote:

> .Tฬถhฬถeฬถrฬถeฬถfฬถoฬถrฬถeฬถ hฬถiฬถsฬถ cฬถlฬถoฬถcฬถkฬถ wฬถiฬถlฬถlฬถ aฬถcฬถcฬถuฬถmฬถuฬถlฬถaฬถtฬถeฬถ cฬถlฬถoฬถcฬถkฬถ sฬถeฬถcฬถoฬถnฬถdฬถ aฬถtฬถ aฬถ fฬถaฬถsฬถtฬถeฬถsฬถtฬถ rฬถaฬถtฬถeฬถ iฬถnฬถ aฬถ
> gฬถrฬถaฬถvฬถiฬถtฬถyฬถ eฬถnฬถvฬถiฬถrฬถoฬถnฬถmฬถeฬถnฬถtฬถ.

you don't even know what ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ช๐™ข๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š stands for, you fucking liar and thief.
It must be your country and culture of thieves of america.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ_๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€_๐—˜๐—จ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ
Beijing tried to warn Brussels that sanctions and military aid would not
work against Moscow, diplomat Wu Hongbo has said
https://r%74.com/news/588681-china-eu-ukraine-talks/

rofl, they tried doing a soviet union 2.0 against russia, at same time
tried to do a 'gaddafi' on Putin using ukraine cannon fodders.
ahahahhaahaha lmao, it all FAILED. world leaders non-westerners sided with
russia instead. ahahahhahaa

They EU fool Ukraine bite Russia then they press China to press Russia to
surrender โ€ฆ How? Itโ€™s extremely stinking fuckery bullshit.

EU painted themselves into a corner. They only have themselves to blame.
They are liars and thieves.

Rhett Gehman Batukov

Dec 7, 2023, 1:43:50โ€ฏPM12/7/23
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Absolute motion with respect to what?
>
> Aฬถbฬถsฬถoฬถlฬถuฬถtฬถeฬถ mฬถoฬถtฬถiฬถoฬถnฬถ iฬถsฬถ wฬถiฬถtฬถhฬถ rฬถeฬถsฬถpฬถeฬถcฬถtฬถ tฬถoฬถ sฬถpฬถaฬถcฬถeฬถ jan.
> Immaterial space is unmarked.

space alone is immaterial, my friend. You can't put a reference frame on
space alone. You must chose a point, which succincts the
material. ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—น, ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—น, ๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ผ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ!!

๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ_๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น_๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ_๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—ข_โ€“_๐—ฒ๐˜…_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ
Without the US to hold it up, the bloc would โ€œcollapse,โ€ Mark Esper has
told MSNBC
https://r%74.com/news/588687-trump-withdraw-nato-esper/

After the successful completion of Russia's SMO in Ukraine, NATO as the
military bully of the Yankees is finished. The EU is also finished.

NATO has been on thin ice since Russia ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜†๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ on the request of
Bashar al-Assad , back in September the 30th 2015 . Lol, rofl, lmao,
๐—ฏ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ. That was a dire warning for the US led NATO coalition.

I agree with that. Get the US out of NATO and let NATO collaps. NOW - we
need to get rid of Israel. Israel is one more millstone round our neck,
one more parasite. We need to cut the cord now! Our subservience to Israel
has contributed to the hatred against American around the world. It's time
to restore American independence! AMERICA FIRST!

He's just another pro-war jerk on TV. It doesn't look like Congress will
provide any more money for Ukraine. And Ukraine isn't part of NATO so I
don't follow his logic at a NATO collapse.

America may be looking towards a few years of peace -- what a horrible
scenario for Washington! Not happening - peace is not on the Zionist
agenda.

Physfitfreak

Dec 8, 2023, 12:32:12โ€ฏAM12/8/23
On 12/7/2023 11:23 AM, Coke Bir wrote:
> EU painted themselves into a corner. They only have themselves to blame.
> They are liars and thieves.

Europeans are stupid as sin. And yet Russians fall for them left and
right. What does that tell the world about Russians?