Re: Clock rates don't depend on 'gravity'

Vincente Nezamutdinov

Nov 11, 2023, 7:46:54 AM11/11/23
J. J. Lodder wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The idea that 'gravity' affects the rate at which clocks run is a
>> > misconception without basis in observed fact, Jan
>>
>> There is different rotation that will slow time jan. Gravity will slow
>> down time. Einstein was right... on both accounts.
>
> Einstein survives even your interpretations... Jan

here's 𝗮_𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱_𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁. At least a one with brain.

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽_𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀_𝘁𝗼_𝗱𝗶𝗲,_𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗸_𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀_𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆
“History will not look kindly” on leaders who needlessly sacrifice their
troops, the Tesla CEO has said
https://r%74.com/news/587045-musk-zelensky-advice-counteroffensive/

The average age of a Ukrainian soldier is now 42. The "flower" of their
youth is already dead.

Nothing about the current holocaust in Palestine?

True, but Zelensky was never the real leader. Leaders were 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮 and
𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗮𝗻. And 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀_𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗳𝘂𝗸𝗮 and so on.

Beyond discussion Zellensky is a criminal and also those who pushed him
(USA)

i read this morning Zelensky has little control over the armed forces.

It doesn't really matter - Zelenskyy has $1 billion in his bank & he
couldn't give a flying poooop about how many Ukrainians most die, to keep
him in control.

Zelensky will send Musk a bottle of Whiskey with drinking glasses that
look like grenades🤣🤣🤣🤣

A technology gatekeeper giving advise to a defeated neo-nazi. That
conversation should go well lol.

"Zelensky must avoid needlessly sending young Ukrainians to be
slaughtered" I believe zelensky is one step ahead of him. He is sending
𝗼𝗹𝗱_𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 now!

Cassidy Kachalovsky

Nov 15, 2023, 12:44:10 PM11/15/23
Volney wrote:

>> Word salad. R^2 isn’t F=ma. It is a ridiculous F=a. You know it is.
>> Dont pretend it isn’t.
>
> Nope. Newton's Second Law relates force and acceleration. F=ma.

which is wrong of course. I wonder the Newtone ever understood math and
his own theory. On surface of earth an mass object stays fixed, hence no
acceleration, but the force exerted is not zero. My ohh my.

and they wonder in schools people don't undrestand mechanics.

𝗪𝗛𝗢_𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘀_𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗲_𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹_𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲_𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘀_$250_𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵_–_𝗔𝗣
The recipients are among women and girls that the global health agency’s
employees allegedly exploited 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗮_2018-2020_𝗘𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗮_𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
https://r%74.com/africa/587314-who-congolese-sexual-abuse-compensation/

To Sick to read, 250 dollars for sexual abuse. That Hideous. What sick
people we live among

Is that for an hour?

Absolutely disgusting

Jesus Christ! What an insult!

The WHO is full of Zionists, that's why.

Stephane Bekhtenev

Nov 17, 2023, 6:12:57 PM11/17/23
Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 11/17/23 3:01 AM, Lou wrote:

>>> And none of them EVER said that any force or acceleration was
>>> proportional to 1/r. Too bad for you!
>>
>> You don’t seem to realise your own con.
>
> No "con". It's just that YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
> GRAVITATIONAL FORCE AND GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL. The error is YOURS.

nor you do. There is no such thing as 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲. Bye. Try again. You
must be a foreigner from another country.

Octaviano Yudenkov

Nov 17, 2023, 6:26:53 PM11/17/23
Volney wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 6:11 AM, Lou wrote:
>> Looks like your idols ...Schwarzschild, Pound Rebka, Einstein etc etc
>> ...all used r!!
> And none of them EVER said that any force or acceleration was
> proportional to 1/r. Too bad for you!

you seems insignificant. Post something I can read. I love 𝗖𝗖𝗖𝗣.

𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀_𝗮_𝗻𝗲𝘄_‘𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻’_–_𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗴
https://r%74.com/ru%73%73ia/587476-zelensky-maidan-protests-moscow/

Zelensky kaput!

make no misstake, this savage 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆 psychopath will station guards
around the capitol to gun down any and every civilian protestor, it's
completely in his 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝗶𝘀𝗵 nature to gun down civilians in their
thousands.

more than 1 millions western nazified 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲_𝘂𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 killed by this forced
westernized 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆 gay actor motherfucker.

Florencio Bas Holov

Nov 17, 2023, 7:20:12 PM11/17/23
Volney wrote:

> On 11/15/2023 4:40 AM, Lou wrote:
>> So why are you pretending the force of gravity is measured as little g
>> (m/s^2)? Since when does force=acceleration?
>
> Never. Force, according to Newton's second law, is F=mg since little g
> is an acceleration (9.81 m/s^2 at sea level)

now you change your story. Until now you said F=ma, now g, which still is
an acceleration to a force which is zero. It looks like 𝗖𝗖𝗖𝗣 fucked your
capitalist western ass, by 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁_𝗶𝗻_𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲_𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and everything.

𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘_𝗙𝗢𝗥_𝗧𝗛𝗘_𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗧_𝗢𝗙_𝗧𝗛𝗘_𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗦!_(1973)
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/8A7J2mTpNvNl/

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 17, 2023, 7:43:30 PM11/17/23
Dr.Kurt Wuthrich,Dr.Joel Mesot,ETH,Dr.Steven Johnson,Dr.Ursula Keller,Dr.Klaus Kirch

Jan Burse, why cannot Dr.Kurt Wuthrich,Dr.Joel Mesot,ETH finish their water electrolysis by actually weighing the mass of hydrogen and compare to oxygen, instead of the stupid silly eyeballing the volume of one compared to volume of other?

Volney (CIA) with Jan Burse selling ETH because they cannot do Water Electrolysis properly-- forgetting to actually weigh the mass of hydrogen compared to oxygen, and stop at observing volume. ETH science is so shoddy of logical reasoning.

Volney, who can weigh
Kurt Wuthrich (chem), Dr.Joel Mesot,Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
the hydrogen and oxygen in Water Electrolysis, for it is unusual that Caltech physics is so shoddy in logical thought as to think of stopping Water Electrolysis by observation of Volume and not weighing the masses.

This is Volney-Kibo Parry Moroney spam (CIA connected drag net spam b.s.), and no matter how much you report it to Google Abuse-- they cannot kick the miscreant out-- I suggest reporting this spam to your Congress-person. Not only do they stalk you for 30 years but destroy the newsgroup they pollute. Just look at sci.chem which is a destroyed newsgroup. The Google Abuse report only hides the miscreant, but the next day-- new fresh b.s.spam is there.

Re: Dan is the Kibo Parry Moroney Volney CIA equivalent for Canada-- using Usenet but destroying newsgroups of science in the process

Volney's failures..Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi,

Jan Burse and Volney, why cannot ETH finish their water electrolysis experiment by weighing the mass of hydrogen and oxygen to prove Water is really H4O not H2O??

They must know the Quartz Crystal Microbalance has been around since 1960s to weigh hydrogen and oxygen in water electrolysis.

Why Volney can they not finish the water electrolysis experiment to weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 5:37:32 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"goonclod failure of logic"

President: Christopher Eisgruber (physics)
Princeton Univ physics dept
Michael Aizenman, Philip Anderson, Robert Austin, Waseem Bakr, Bogdan Bernevig, Ravindra Bhatt, William Bialek, Frank Calaprice, Curtis Callan, Roberto Car, Paul Chaikin, Kenan Diab, Jo Dunkley, Aurelien Fraisse, Cristiano Galbiati, Simone Giombi, Thomas Gregor, David Gross, Edward Groth, Steven Gubser, William Happer, John Hopfield, Andrew Houck, David Huse, Norman Jarosik, William Jones, Andrew Leifer, Elliot Lieb, Daniel Marlow, Peter Meyers, James Olsen, Lyman Page, Alexander Polyakov, Frans Pretorius, Michael Romalis, Joshua Shaevitz, A. Smith, Shivaji Sondhi, Suzanne Staggs, Paul Steinhardt, David Tank, Christopher Tully, Herman Verlinde, Edward Witten, F.Duncan Haldane (physics), Russell Hulse (physics), Joseph Taylor (physics), Dr. David MacMillan (chem), James Peebles (physics), Daniel Tsui (physics)

ETH Zurich
Joel Mesot, Gunther Dissertori
Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider,Audrey Zheludev,Oded Zilberberg,
Kurt Wuthrich (chem), Dr.Joel Mesot

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

AP writes: Looks like it is not going to stop for petty criminal Burse until he ends up in prison. He forges innocent people, and he even tore down AP's Wikipedia page. Now he is posting arbitrary houses for sale. To get at AP. So, really, Burse is a Swiss minded criminal, and someone should stop him before he hurts someone.

Jan Burse continues to defile and demonize AP on Google Search :

Jan Burse defiling and demonizing nonstop for 20 years of AP:

Still there--- Burse's demonization and defiling of AP in a Google Search---

ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from. Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide, he doesn't pass the entrance. ...Mostowski Collapse's profile photo....

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

------------------

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.
On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics minnow
> WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
> Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
> Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>
> Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

> [...]

> So where the squirt gun lands the D2O is a very much shorter distance than a H2O land, but a H4 land distance is nearly the same as the D2O land.
>
> These two experiments are very exciting and would be a very nice confirming evidence to Water Electrolysis actual weighing the mass in atomic mass units.
>
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:07:13 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Searching the literature today for where biology needs as essential deuterium water. And not too surprised that it is a essential requirement in metabolism. In fact one web site listed the need for deuterium more than the need of many minerals and vitamins.
> >
> > Now tonight I came up with two new exciting experiments to verify that Water is truly H4O and not H2O.
> >
> > H4O is 4 protons with muons inside the 840MeV proton toruses.
> >
> > Deuterium water is DOD. And the difference between D2O and H4O is merely the difference of 4MeV for as last reported, neutron = 940MeV and proton (with muon inside) is 938MeV, a difference of 2MeV but for water is 2+2 = 4MeV.
> >
> > So these two new experiments take advantage of the fact that what we think is normal regular water is actually very close to heavy water of D2O, with only a 4MeV difference.
> >
> > EXPERIMENT #3 Water layers in still pond of D2O mixed with H4O (what we thought was H2O.
> >
> > So in this experiment we get a clear glass container and mix H4O with D2O. If Old Physics is correct, the heavy water should sink rapidly in the container while the light water floats to the top rapidly. And we have some sort of beam of photons that can distinguish D2O from H4O (thought of as H2O. We obtain pure D2O and pure H4O each filling 1/2 of the container. We stir and mix them. And then we observe with the EM beam for separation. If the light water is truly H4O, it takes a long time for the D2O to be on bottom and H4O on top. We measure the time of a settled container and determine this time from the theoretical 4MeV difference should take a long time, whereas if Old Physics is correct, the separation would be almost instantly and quick time.
> >

> Apparently this Experiment is already done and called for-- There is Uniform Distribution of heavy water Deuterium Water in the Oceans, Lakes, Ponds, Streams and Rivers. Heavy Water is not layered in the oceans or lakes or ponds or streams or rivers. Uniformity means that the difference between D2O and H4O is so slight of a difference (only 4MeV, compared to 1880MeV for H2O, that Brownian motion keeps the D2O and H4O in a Uniform Distribution in all bodies of water. I was going through the research literature today and find that scientists discover Uniformity of Distribution of deuterium water. This thus closes the case on Water, for uniformity of distribution of D2O implies that Water is itself H4O and not H2O.

My 250th published book.

> TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
>
> Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.
>
> Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.
>
> Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLPTBDG
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 21, 2023
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 788 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 168 pages

Sione Bagretsoff

Nov 19, 2023, 9:58:47 AM11/19/23
Lou wrote:

> On Sunday, 19 November 2023 at 04:54:10 UTC, JanPB wrote:
>> Newtonian gravitational potential and the spacetime metric of GR are
>> different things, both physically and mathematically.
>
> Yes Jan. whatever you say.
> I drop a rock to the ground. Something pulls it down.

it doesn't, fucking stupid. You are unskilled and uneducated, that's why
you this ignorant. And JanPB is stupid too. The later is a description of
the former potential, and nothing else.

Darryle Batsman Bakshtanowsky

Nov 27, 2023, 3:51:04 PM11/27/23
Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 11/26/23 2:49 PM, RichD wrote:
>> All at the same distance from the center?
>
> No. Because the earth is not a perfect ellipsoid, and does not have
> constant density.

yes, it's obvious there is more land and continents northern hemisphere.
The south has however the Antarctic. It's like going back to an army which
openly wanted to kill you.

𝗡𝗲𝘄_𝗭𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗶𝘀_𝗮_𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲_𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲!
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/7v9rLA0kHH6r

𝗨.𝗦._𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆_𝗕𝗲𝗴𝘀_𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗶-𝗩𝗮𝘅𝘅𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝘁𝗼_𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/xYtcyA3So3PI

Physfitfreak

Nov 27, 2023, 7:21:45 PM11/27/23
On 11/27/2023 2:50 PM, Darryle Batsman Bakshtanowsky wrote:

> 𝗡𝗲𝘄_𝗭𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗶𝘀_𝗮_𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲_𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲!
> https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/7v9rLA0kHH6r

Other than the bullshit that only suits a moron like you Hanson, her
accent, heavily suppressed to sound like American, still managed to take
me back four decades to one of our professors (from New Zealand).

I never forget that. "eaksityshan laya" (excitation layer!). Hehe :-)

Dickie Makhalin Belikovich

Nov 28, 2023, 10:42:19 AM11/28/23
you don't undrestand shit, fucking stupid. Nor PDE, matrices, groups and
tensors. How about now??

𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗯𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽_𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼_𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮_𝗩𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗼
https://rumble.com/v1w4jom-archbishop-carlo-maria-vigano.html

𝗩𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀._𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁_𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆_𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲_𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲_𝘁𝗼_𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆_𝗶𝘀_𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲_𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹._𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵_𝗮𝘁_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿_𝗼𝘄𝗻_𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/f7dSmddUvLPN

kiss my ass.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗯𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗩𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗼: 𝗪𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗗’é𝘁𝗮𝘁 & 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗢𝗿
𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗪𝗘𝗙:_‘𝗔𝗹𝗹_𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹_𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹_𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻_𝗕𝗲_𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱_𝗯𝘆_𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗼𝗻_𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀’

Bryant Ustimovich Davletov

Dec 2, 2023, 8:45:17 AM12/2/23
RichD wrote:

>>> That would be the center of mass.
>>> The geoid is defined a set of points at the same potential?
>> To a physicist, the geoid is the locus of all points on earth that have
>> the same metric (considering just the earth). For all practical
>> purposes this is the same as having the same Newtonian gravitational
>> potential.
>
> Is there an Einstein gravitational potential, is that well defined?

no there isn't. Einstine knew no mechanics, electronics. Not an electronic
engineer. However, this 𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻_𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 here is saying 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻 is a
member of 𝘁𝗵𝗲_{𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲}. Any other around here, member of the {𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲}??

𝗖𝗢𝗣28_𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝘀_𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲_𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲_𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵_𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻_𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/RcRoSyvhFIBg/

Jacob Bakhtadze Halapkhaev

Dec 4, 2023, 11:37:25 AM12/4/23
Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> In a region wit weak fields and velocities << c, GR reduces
>> approximately to Newtonian gravitation, with the approximation being
>> exceedingly good. Tom Roberts
>
> Nobody's quite sure how gravity works as it would involve assuming a
> perpetuum mobile by the usual theories, so there's lots going into why
> "quantum gravity" is really some "total field gravity" which arrives
> must be some "fall gavity".

none of which. There is no "fall gravity", but merely my
"𝗢𝗻_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁_𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿_𝗼𝗳_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗞𝗼𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹". Good point. One more to
add to the stream.

Stanely Turbin Bazarov

Dec 5, 2023, 12:32:53 PM12/5/23
Ross Finlayson wrote:

> So, hopefully you understand that the same experiments,
> and same data, have this different sort interpretation,
> with as much or more explanatory power, from less, and, that it helps
> reconcile GR and SR, and, other relevant theories, like QM, with a

yes sure. The 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝘀_𝗼𝗳_𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮 are sick in their fucking head.

𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱_𝗨𝗦_'𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿-𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲'_𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆_–_𝗪𝗮𝗣𝗼
Washington reportedly wanted a single focused advance sooner, but Kiev
disagreed
https://r%74.com/russia/588498-ukraine-offensive-postmortem-wapo/

General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time,
advised the Ukrainians to also send sabotage groups into the Russian rear,
saying there “should be no Russian who goes to sleep 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆’𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁,” according to one
official.

clearly 𝗮_𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲_𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁_𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆. A 𝘄𝗮𝗿_𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲. How these wankers walk
unpunished on the face of the earth, I have no idea.

Mark Milley is a damn disgrace, but a disgrace in a good way for the
Russians. He's a useful idiot in terms of Ukraines defeat. But all
together hes a stupid sob.

Kiev is supported by 50+ NATO and western friendly military allies ,yet
failed miserably to win a total war against Mother Russia. Ukranazi
commanders should do the honour of committing harakiri to appease their
dead soldiers in this futile war.

A series of eight tabletop wargames at the US base in Wiesbaden.'' ... Why
didn't the yanks ask Hollywood how yankraine could win??

USA and British in their deluded minds think they will go scores free with
all 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. Setting 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁
𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 for their own selfish and hateful ends. Their own judgments will
be horrible and their so called enemies will pity them.

Have ANY of these "Western" military "leaders" ever WON a war? I am
American citizen in my 80s, there has been not "WINS" since WWll. That's
when we nuked Japan. I really don't think the U.S. and all its Europe
friends would have defeated Germany it it wasn't for Russia beating the
hell out of the Germans who were stupid enough to attack Russia. Russia
paid a major price but defeated powerful German forces and we Americans
never even thanked them. No America don't win wars they simply just kill
and be killed while getting other countries to do the same, but, where are
the winners?

Physfitfreak

Dec 5, 2023, 8:21:12 PM12/5/23
On 12/5/2023 11:32 AM, Stanely Turbin Bazarov wrote:
> Mark Milley is a damn disgrace, but a disgrace in a good way for the
> Russians. He's a useful idiot in terms of Ukraines defeat. But all
> together hes a stupid sob.

Hanson, you dumb ass, he is one of the better ones in the military.
Russians better enjoy them while they last. The likes of him are getting
fewer and fewer.

Straightly submissive and docile ones are replacing them. The full 100%
dictatorship is fast on its way.

Roscoe Molodensky Baiguloff

Dec 6, 2023, 4:45:32 AM12/6/23
Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 12/5/2023 11:32 AM, Stanely Turbin Bazarov wrote:
>> Mark Milley is a damn disgrace, but a disgrace in a good way for the
>> Russians. He's a useful idiot in terms of Ukraines defeat. But all
>> together hes a stupid sob.
>
> Hanson, you dumb ass, he is one of the better ones in the military.

lol, if not mistaken, he was threatening 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗳, if elected president "𝘄𝗲
𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺", hence you have 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁, on TV.
How is that better, you fucking 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁. It looks like you are the
stupidest 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 {𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲} in this forum. 𝗡𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗴_2 are waiting for
you dirty wankers. 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝘄𝗮𝗿_𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀, genocide, 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 etc.

𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀_𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧_𝗕𝘂𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴_$75_𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻_𝗟𝘂𝘅𝘂𝗿𝘆_𝗬𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁_𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵_𝗨.𝗦._𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/EwMFbIVgb95n

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗵_-_𝗪𝗲_𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱_𝘂𝗽...𝘄𝗲_𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲_𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗵𝗶𝘁_𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/wyHKAREypONV

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗵_𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘀_𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮_𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲_𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹_𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀_𝗼𝗳_𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/rPty8Zlajin7

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚_𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲_𝗢𝗳_𝗚𝗮𝘇𝗮_𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼n
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/0Oayk1od9co

95_𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁_𝗢𝗳_𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱'𝘀_𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀_𝗔𝗿𝗲_𝗣𝗿𝗼-𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧_𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗱_𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/kcfdfPFG7EnY

𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚_𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱_𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘀_𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆_𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱_𝗢𝗻_𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿_7𝘁𝗵
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/28gYkMFWAyUl

Coke Bir

Dec 7, 2023, 12:23:46 PM12/7/23
Ken Seto wrote:

> .T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ h̶i̶s̶ c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ a̶c̶c̶u̶m̶u̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ a̶t̶ a̶ f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ r̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶n̶ a̶
> g̶r̶a̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ e̶n̶v̶i̶r̶o̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.

you don't even know what 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 stands for, you fucking liar and thief.
It must be your country and culture of thieves of america.

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮_𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀_𝗘𝗨_𝘁𝗼_𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸_𝘁𝗼_𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
Beijing tried to warn Brussels that sanctions and military aid would not
work against Moscow, diplomat Wu Hongbo has said
https://r%74.com/news/588681-china-eu-ukraine-talks/

rofl, they tried doing a soviet union 2.0 against russia, at same time
tried to do a 'gaddafi' on Putin using ukraine cannon fodders.
ahahahhaahaha lmao, it all FAILED. world leaders non-westerners sided with
russia instead. ahahahhahaa

They EU fool Ukraine bite Russia then they press China to press Russia to
surrender … How? It’s extremely stinking fuckery bullshit.

EU painted themselves into a corner. They only have themselves to blame.
They are liars and thieves.

Rhett Gehman Batukov

Dec 7, 2023, 1:43:50 PM12/7/23
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Absolute motion with respect to what?
>
> A̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶ m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ i̶s̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ t̶o̶ s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ jan.
> Immaterial space is unmarked.

space alone is immaterial, my friend. You can't put a reference frame on
space alone. You must chose a point, which succincts the
material. 𝗟𝗼𝗹, 𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗹, 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼, 𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗮!!

𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽_𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹_𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲_𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗢_–_𝗲𝘅_𝗣𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻_𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳
Without the US to hold it up, the bloc would “collapse,” Mark Esper has
told MSNBC
https://r%74.com/news/588687-trump-withdraw-nato-esper/

After the successful completion of Russia's SMO in Ukraine, NATO as the
military bully of the Yankees is finished. The EU is also finished.

NATO has been on thin ice since Russia 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗮 on the request of
Bashar al-Assad , back in September the 30th 2015 . Lol, rofl, lmao,
𝗯𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗮. That was a dire warning for the US led NATO coalition.

I agree with that. Get the US out of NATO and let NATO collaps. NOW - we
need to get rid of Israel. Israel is one more millstone round our neck,
one more parasite. We need to cut the cord now! Our subservience to Israel
has contributed to the hatred against American around the world. It's time
to restore American independence! AMERICA FIRST!

He's just another pro-war jerk on TV. It doesn't look like Congress will
provide any more money for Ukraine. And Ukraine isn't part of NATO so I
don't follow his logic at a NATO collapse.

America may be looking towards a few years of peace -- what a horrible
scenario for Washington! Not happening - peace is not on the Zionist
agenda.

Physfitfreak

Dec 8, 2023, 12:32:12 AM12/8/23
On 12/7/2023 11:23 AM, Coke Bir wrote:
> EU painted themselves into a corner. They only have themselves to blame.
> They are liars and thieves.

Europeans are stupid as sin. And yet Russians fall for them left and
right. What does that tell the world about Russians?