Re: Stopping the delusional Israel from sparking nuclear WW3, by having 5 million Palestinians vote alongside 10 million Israelis for the next Israel Prime Minister-- Netanyahu immediately step down and UN count the Palestinian vote//My 259th book

Message has been deleted

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2023, 8:14:02 PM11/22/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:26:44 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> All because the world never stopped this tiny country, Israel, delusional and deranged in wanting Ancient King David's Israel.
>
> Israel needs to be taught many lessons-- be happy with the 1967 borders. Allow Palestinians their land and stop occupying the Palestinians. Really really stupid to dream of killing and expelling Palestinians just to return to some ancient past. Learn that life is more to cherish than the land.
>
> There is talk in the news of a Peace keeping force be placed in Israel with a two state solution as the end result. I say the mechanism of Voting is the best method of achieving peace in the area, for voting causes the bully Israel for once to become friendly towards the Palestinians.
>
> And it may come to pass, that through voting, the Palestinians may want a one state solution as they find the Israelis relying more and more on their votes.
>
> AP
>
> My 259th unpublished book of science
> Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science
> by Archimedes Plutonium
>

> Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I am again proposing my solution.
>
> Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.
>
> Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.
>
> AP
>
> Stopping the delusional Israel from sparking nuclear WW3, by having 5 million Palestinians vote alongside 10 million Israelis for the next Israel Prime Minister-- Netanyahu immediately step down and UN count the Palestinian vote//My 259th book

Were they delusional when they found their babies with their heads cut off AP?
It was filmed. Hamas likes to show their terrorism.

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 23, 2023, 12:54:09 AM11/23/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:14:02 PM UTC-6, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Were they delusional when they found their babies with their heads cut off AP?
> It was filmed. Hamas likes to show their terrorism.

Correct me if wrong, but did not your favorite president Donald Trump try to give away East Jerusalem to the Israelis, stealing East Jerusalem from the Palestinians to what was agreed to in the 1967 borders.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 24, 2023, 7:00:49 PM11/24/23
Vote for Ra'am or Meretz or Hadash-Ta'al instead of the delusional King David Warriors like Netanyahu who could easily spark a nuclear WW3 in his insane quest to stitch together all of King David's Israel at the price of genocide to Palestinians and stealing their land promised in 1967 borders.

New Prime Minister of Israel, Vote for ___one___

Mansour Abbas -- Ra'am

Zehava Gal-On -- Meretz

Ayman Odeh -- Hadash-Ta'al

[...]

----------------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.

11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 28, 2023, 2:26:09 PM11/28/23
AP's 309th book of Science: Israel & Judaism new goal-- Europa, instead of stealing Palestinian land that was King David// by Archimedes Plutonium
6m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 27, 2023, 4:09:06 PM (21 hours ago)

Israel must stop this stealing of Palestinian land promised them in the Two State Solution of 1967
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 27, 2023, 6:42:52 PM (19 hours ago)

Israel, instead of spending 99% of your time, energy, resources in stealing more land from Palestinians, instead, you should be trying to send a drone type lithium battery powered helicopter to the International Space Station from the north pole riding on the Earth's magnetic lines of force.

We have got to get space travel on ships that are safe, not these behemoth blasting rockets that are dangerous.

So, Israel, and Judaism-- no land on Earth is worth anything come 1,000 years or more where our Red Giant Sun is scorching and burning Earth to pieces.

Instead of Israel hindering humanity in reaching a permanent colony on Europa, why not change course and help humanity have a 2nd home. And once there, think about a New King David land on Europa.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 28, 2023, 4:56:39 PM11/28/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:14:02 PM UTC-6, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Were they delusional when they found their babies with their heads cut off AP?
> It was filmed. Hamas likes to show their terrorism.

MitchR, was Hamas delusional when they traded 13 hostages of babies, children, women for 39 Israel hostages of detainees- prisoners in Israel's prison on 27Nov2023, and on that very same day Israel arrests and detains 2,000 new fresh Palestinians. Hamas has perhaps 150 hostages, while Israel now has 7,000 + 2,000 new fresh Palestinian hostages.

Can you see, now, MitchR, that this tiny country Israel is set to spark off a world wide NUCLEAR War, by their delusional desire to steal all the land that was Ancient King David's land.

I bet not a single High School or College history textbook gives a accurate picture of the cause of 9-11 that killed some of the finest and best firefighters and 1st responders and police on that fateful day. Some 3,000 were killed that day.

The secondary cause is Osama bin Laden gang of terrorist. The PRIMARY ROOT cause of 9-11 was that Israel's Ariel Sharon bid to steal the Palestinian land promised them in a two state solution was being stolen piece by piece in illegal settlement building on Occupied West Bank, Occupied Gaza strip and Occupied East Jerusalem.

Israel is under this massive delusion that they must restore and regain the Ancient Israel of King David, and if Palestinians are on that land-- kill them-- push them into Jordan or Egypt in order to fulfill Israel's dumb and stupid and delusional dream.

Israel cherishes land, more than it cherishes human life.

It is this delusion of Israel that caused 9-11, that caused 7Oct2023, and is on track to spark Nuclear WW3. If Arabs can get so angry as to commit suicide in 9-11, they can get so angry as to have a Israel-Palestine sparking nuclear WW3.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 30, 2023, 6:40:59 PM11/30/23
The USA does not deserve to be a radioactive ash pile, caused and sparked by Israel's insane dream of restoring Ancient King David's Ancient Israel, by stealing Palestinian land and genocide to Palestinians.

Do the states of the USA deserve to be a radioactive waste pile just so that ignorant Israelis seize Ancient land????

Earth cannot afford a Nuclear War, and that is the direction Israel is sparking the world with its stealing of Palestinian land and its illegal settlement building and illegal habeas corpus.

Israel sparked 9-11 that killed 3,000 Americans, many of our best firefighters and police and 1st responders. Israel sparked 7 Oct2023.

And now we see Israel flattening Gaza strip ready to occupy that land.

Israelis are blind with the dream of stitching together Ancient King David's Israel, even if it means genocide to Palestinians.

We see this ugly dream taking place with hostage swaps. 27Nov2023, Hamas released 13 Israeli hostages and Israel released 39 Palestinian detained hostages, but on that very same day, Israel went into the West Bank and arrested another 2,000 Palestinians to add to their 7,000 in prison, which now totals 9,000 illegal habeas corpus.

I am reminded that what enraged Americans into the Revolutionary War with England was a tax on tea. But if England had randomly imprisoned 9,000 Americans instead of a tea tax, the Americans would have been so seething full of rage that they likely would have invaded England, as hot headed as Americans are.

The theme of this post is that the entire world is unstable and easily go into a Nuclear World War 3 so long as we have a loose-cannon country like Israel living in a past dream of stitching together the Ancient King David Israel, at the expense of Palestinian genocide.

We cannot go on like this--- 9-11 then 7Oct2023 and then--- nuclear world war 3.

I proposed Voting, let the 5 million Palestinians vote alongside 10 million Israelis for a new prime minister. We need to get rid of the King David Warrior types like Netanyahu who gladly will spark nuclear world war 3, if it means stealing all the land.

AP

Israel sparking a Nuclear WW3 by its illegal-Habeas-Corpus practice on Occupied Palestinians

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 6, 2024, 12:48:06 AMFeb 6
MitchR on John's physics failure::Dr.John Walker, Dr.John Kosterlitz,Dr.John Goodenough (chem),Dr.Roger Penrose,Dr.Douglas Abraham, Dr.Prateek Agrawal, Oxford University physics & chemistry failures that stop short of actually weighing the mass of hydrogen compared to oxygen and proving water is really H4O, not H2O.

And notice that the green dark logo picture of MitchR is the same as many Ebook spams in sci.math. We know MitchR is a paid for Republican Party shill for Trump and is probably the reason Google is shutting down 22Feb, unable to stomach the govt endless spam that is offtopic and hateful. Why,... AP can no longer post a new thread in sci.math without a shill like Mathin3D or MitchR imposing a reCAPTcha test.

Volney, why cannot Oxford Uni finish their water electrolysis experiment to prove Water is really H4O not H2O??

Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they are so dishonest of mathematics that they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse, for you need a cylinder symmetry to have slant cut be ellipse.

Oxford University physics & chemistry
Dr.John Walker, Dr.John Kosterlitz,Dr.John Goodenough (chem),Dr.Roger Penrose,Dr.Douglas Abraham, Dr.Prateek Agrawal, Dr.Wade Allison, Dr.Arzhang Ardavan, Dr.Adam Baird, Dr.Patrick Baird, Dr. Michael Barnes, Dr. Alan Barr, Dr. Giles Barr, Dr. Tony Bell, Dr. Elliot Bentine, Dr. Steve Biller, Dr. James Binney, Dr. Stephen Blundell, Dr. Andrew Boothroyd, Dr. Nick Bultinck, Dr. Philip Burrows, Dr. Simon Calcutt, Dr. Matthew Capstick, Dr. Roger Cashmore, Dr. Andrea Cavalleri, Dr. John Chalker, Dr. Yulin Chen, Dr. Frank Close, Dr.Radu Coldea, Dr. Joseph Conlon, Dr.Susan Cooper, Dr.Garret Cotter, Dr.Richard D'Arcy, Dr. Roger Davies, Dr.Simon Davila Solano, Dr.Seamus Davis, Dr.Frederic Dreyer,Dr.Artur Ekert,Dr.Rik Elliott,Dr.Paul Ewart

UCLA chancellor: Gene D. Block (biology)

UCLA Physics dept
Ernest Abers, Elihu Abrahams, Katsushi Arisaka, Michalis Bachtis
Eric Becklin, Zvi Bern, Rubin Braunstein, Stuart Brown, Robijn Bruinsma
Charles Buchanan, Wesley Campbell, Troy Carter, Sudip Chakravarty
W. Gilbert Clark, John Cornwall, Robert Cousins, Eric D'Hoker
Robert Finkelstein, Christian Fronsdal, Walter Gekelman, Graciela Gelmini
George Gruner, Michael Gutperle, Brad Hansen, Jay Hauser, Karoly Holczer
Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, Per Kraus, Alexander Kusenko
Thomas Mason, George Morales, Warren Mori, Steven Moszkowski
Christoph Niemann, Kumar Patel, Roberto Peccei, Claudio Pellegrini
Seth Putterman, B. Regan, James Rosenzweig, Joseph Rudnick
David Saltzberg, William Slater, Reiner Stenzel, Terry Tomboulis, Jean Turner
Willard Libby (chem), Julian Schwinger (physics), Paul Boyer (chem), Andrea Ghez, James Fraser Stoddart (chem), Louis Ignarro (physio-medic)

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics minnow
> WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry Moroney Volney failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
> Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
> Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>
> Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

> [...]

> So where the squirt gun lands the D2O is a very much shorter distance than a H2O land, but a H4 land distance is nearly the same as the D2O land.
>
> These two experiments are very exciting and would be a very nice confirming evidence to Water Electrolysis actual weighing the mass in atomic mass units.
>
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:07:13 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Searching the literature today for where biology needs as essential deuterium water. And not too surprised that it is a essential requirement in metabolism. In fact one web site listed the need for deuterium more than the need of many minerals and vitamins.
> >
> > Now tonight I came up with two new exciting experiments to verify that Water is truly H4O and not H2O.
> >
> > H4O is 4 protons with muons inside the 840MeV proton toruses.
> >
> > Deuterium water is DOD. And the difference between D2O and H4O is merely the difference of 4MeV for as last reported, neutron = 940MeV and proton (with muon inside) is 938MeV, a difference of 2MeV but for water is 2+2 = 4MeV.
> >
> > So these two new experiments take advantage of the fact that what we think is normal regular water is actually very close to heavy water of D2O, with only a 4MeV difference.
> >
> > EXPERIMENT #3 Water layers in still pond of D2O mixed with H4O (what we thought was H2O.
> >
> > So in this experiment we get a clear glass container and mix H4O with D2O. If Old Physics is correct, the heavy water should sink rapidly in the container while the light water floats to the top rapidly. And we have some sort of beam of photons that can distinguish D2O from H4O (thought of as H2O. We obtain pure D2O and pure H4O each filling 1/2 of the container. We stir and mix them. And then we observe with the EM beam for separation. If the light water is truly H4O, it takes a long time for the D2O to be on bottom and H4O on top. We measure the time of a settled container and determine this time from the theoretical 4MeV difference should take a long time, whereas if Old Physics is correct, the separation would be almost instantly and quick time.
> >

> Apparently this Experiment is already done and called for-- There is Uniform Distribution of heavy water Deuterium Water in the Oceans, Lakes, Ponds, Streams and Rivers. Heavy Water is not layered in the oceans or lakes or ponds or streams or rivers. Uniformity means that the difference between D2O and H4O is so slight of a difference (only 4MeV, compared to 1880MeV for H2O, that Brownian motion keeps the D2O and H4O in a Uniform Distribution in all bodies of water. I was going through the research literature today and find that scientists discover Uniformity of Distribution of deuterium water. This thus closes the case on Water, for uniformity of distribution of D2O implies that Water is itself H4O and not H2O.

My 250th published book.

> TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
>
> Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.
>
> Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.
>
> Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLPTBDG
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 21, 2023
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 788 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 168 pages

When AP no longer can post new threads to sci.math, he has to settle with old threads to avoid the nonsense of censored reCAPTcha.

AP kindly asks Google to let AP run all three, sci.math, sci.physics, PAU as he runs PAU, now--- all pure science, no spam and no govt b.s.

PAU newsgroup is this.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2024, 12:50:55 AMFeb 6
How do you know Biden has not already started WW3?