T = A m^2 (Abian's equivalence of Time and Mass formula)

Alexander Abian

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

DERIVATION OF
THE ABIAN EQUIVALENCE OF TIME AND MASS FORMULA

T = A m^2

I will derive my seminal Equivalence of TIME and mass formula

(1) T = A m^2 with A = 1/Mo where Mo is the mass of the
Cosmos at the Big Bang which can be taken as
the unit (1 Abian) of measurements for both
TIME and Mass.

I will derive (1), as shown below, from my exponential formula

(2) M = Mo exp (T / (kT - Mo) with scalar k < 1

(given some 8 years ago and in my recent 2-28-98 posting) which expresses
the mass M of Cosmos in terms of the Cosmic TIME T.

In (2), I assumed exponential decrease of M with respect to T and I
assumed k < 1 in order to stipulate (who knows because of all kinds of
indoctrinations) that the Cosmos will never vanish and thereby ruling
out that someday the entire Cosmic mass Mo will be converted into TIME.

After quite a lengthy period of thinking, reasoning and soul-searching
(all based on my intellectual insight and no experimentation whatsoever)
I consider to give up the above stipulation and consider the limit
of M in (2) as k approaches 1 from the left, i.e,

(3) M = lim Mo(exp (T/ (kT - Mo))
k -> 1-

From (3) it is easy to verify that

(4) M = Mo (exp(T / (T - Mo)) with M = O at T = Mo

Since clearly from (2) (and also from (4)) it follows that M = Mo
at T = 0, we conclude that now (2) can be replaced by:

(2*) M = Mo (exp(T / (T - Mo)) with the initial conditions

(2**) M = Mo at T = 0 and M = 0 at T = Mo

Thus, rejecting my abovementioned stipulation, from (2*) and (2**) it
follows that at the Big Bang the Cosmic mass was equal to Mo but
then it exponentially decreases and eventually (i.e., when T = Mo)
being totally converted into Cosmic TIME.

There are many techniques to approximate functions M(T) such as
given in (2*) while of course preserving the initial conditions
such as given in (2**).

After examining some well known approximating methods (Fourier,
Bernstein, Weierstrass, etc.) I chose

/-----
(1*) M = Mo - \/ T Mo to approximate (2*) preserving (2**).

As usual (see my previous postings) I let

(5) m = Mo - M

be m units of Cosmic mass which is converted into T units of Cosmic
TIME (both in Abian units).

But then from (1*) and (4), it follows that

/---- /----
Mo - M = \/ T Mo or m = \/ T Mo or m^2 = T Mo implying

(1) T = A m^2 with A = 1/Mo

This is my Equivalence of Time and mass formula which states that m
units of Cosmic mass is converted to produce T units of Cosmic TIME
and eventually (i.e., after Mo units of TIME) converting the entire Cosmic
mass into the Cosmic TIME T = Mo.

IMPORTANT REMARK. I choose T = A m^2 as the seminal (and perhaps,for
me the final) formula of the Equivalence of TIME and mass. I abandon
the exponential formula (2). It may seem strange that the approxim-
ating formula (1) is highly preferred to the formula (2) which
lead to the approximation (1). But this only indicates that (2)
served as an intellectual stimulant and as an intuitive basis for
developing the whole idea of the Equivalence of TIME and mass. It took
some 8 years to start with (2) in order to end up with (1) by means
of purely intellectual reasoning unfettered with the inductrinations of
the mainstream establishment's dogmas and traditional scientific methods
and standards.

I would like to repeat again and again: I have absolutely no
experimental proof or justification for (1). Do not ask me for any proof
or any justification, I have none. My theory is based solely on my
intellectual insight and on my reasoning and imagination.

ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units
ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS
ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM. REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)

Melsketeer

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Alexander Abian wrote in message <6db60d$g59$1...@news.iastate.edu>...

> I will derive my seminal Equivalence of TIME and mass formula

It certainly was seminal, wasn't it? And I thought it had a fluid quality.

So in summary, seminal fluid physics.