Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

Major Tom Threepersons

Mar 24, 2022, 2:30:15 PM3/24/22

Takabe Matsumura

Mar 24, 2022, 4:14:08 PM3/24/22
Major Tom Threepersons wrote:

> None of these Ark damagers did. Only Russia and China donated.

Fund linked to Hunter Biden involved in Ukraine’s secret biolab scheme –
Moscow https://www.rt.com/russia/552638-ukraine-biolabs-us-funding/

Moscow has revealed details behind the sponsorship of the secretive
research Fund linked to Hunter Biden involved in Ukraine’s secret biolab
scheme – Moscow

“The available materials make it possible to trace the scheme of
interaction between US government agencies and Ukrainian biological
objects,” Kirillov said, presenting an elaborate scheme purporting to show
the flow of funding.

Pay attention to the involvement into financing of such activities of
structures close to the current US leadership, in particular the
investment fund Rosemont Seneca, which is headed by Hunter Biden. The Fund
has significant financial resources of at least $2.4 billion.

Major Tom Threepersons

Mar 24, 2022, 8:42:39 PM3/24/22
$2.4 billion - $5 thousand = $2.4 billion
$2.4 billion - $5 thousand = $2.4 billion
Message has been deleted

Major Tom Threepersons

Mar 24, 2022, 11:02:07 PM3/24/22
Give 'em hell, AP!

O LUCIFER
the Devil
Satan

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 7:46:21 AM3/31/22
A fool with a tool is still a fool. Examples:

Putin:
Imma gonna invade ukraine.

Dan Christensen:
Imma gonna prove EXIST(f):[ALL(g):[g=f]]

But is the Russo Ukraine conflict already over?
This paper predicted before the invasion some
sanctions, but still judges sanctions as useless:

The Plot to Destroy Ukraine - 15 February 2022
"If Ukraine does fall, then the same tactics and measures
may well be applied elsewhere, in Georgia, Moldova and
the Balkans, and the West should act quickly to prevent
Russia from repeating its multipronged assault on yet
more countries. Punishingly harsh sanctions and other
measures in the wake of an assault on Ukraine may buy
the West time before Russia regroups and goes further.
It must not fritter away such a reprieve."
https://static.rusi.org/special-report-202202-ukraine-web.pdf

How long will this regrouping take?
What will be the new offensive?

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Freitag, 25. März 2022 um 01:48:41 UTC+1:
> Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 7:58:01 AM3/31/22

Anyway impressive tax spending so far by Putin,
did he at least find some gold dust in Chernobyl,
for his war chest? The red forrest seems to be

an interesting new kind of natural barrier, not
suitable as a staging area for humans it seems.
Most of it is in Belarus region:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Wald#/media/Datei:Tchernobyl_radiation_1996-de.svg

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 11:21:58 AM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Anyway impressive tax spending so far by Putin,

Plot, analyse and conclude this, you imbecile.

Putin: *_'Unfriendly_countries'_* must pay for Russian gas in rubles from
April 1. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ge0BvYkT2BmY/

Are you a friendly country, mostoske??

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 12:49:49 PM3/31/22

Russian generals are evacuating troops from Chernobyl solely
because glow in the dark tanks and troops are easy targets at night

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 5:16:25 PM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Russian generals are evacuating troops from Chernobyl solely because
glow
> in the dark tanks and troops are easy targets at night

Which countries are affected?

The “unfriendly countries” Putin referred to are those that imposed
sanctions meant to damage the Russian economy, and froze the nation’s
foreign currency reserves. They include the US, UK, Canada, Switzerland.

https://www.rt.com/business/553060-russia-gas-ruble-decree-explained/

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 5:26:43 PM3/31/22

And? Nobody cares, Switzerland has hydro power, France
has nuclear power, Spain gets their gas anyway from elsewhere.

"Based on the estimated mean production level, hydropower
still accounted for almost 90% of domestic electricity production
at the beginning of the 1970s, but this figure fell to around 60%
by 1985 following the commissioning of Switzerland's nuclear
power plants, and is now around 57%. Hydropower therefore
remains Switzerland's most important domestic source of renewable energy."
https://www.bfe.admin.ch/bfe/en/home/supply/renewable-energy/hydropower.html

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 5:29:28 PM3/31/22

The only danger to hydro power is climate change,
if there would be less precipitation and glaciers going away.

"Swiss glaciers this year recorded their lowest ice loss
since 2013, but still lost 1% of their volume due to climate
change, according to the Swiss Academy of Sciences."
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-glaciers-continue-to-melt-despite-better-year/47039434

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 5:36:50 PM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> And? Nobody cares, Switzerland has hydro power, France has nuclear
> power, Spain gets their gas anyway from elsewhere.
> "Based on the estimated mean production level, hydropower still
> accounted for almost 90% of domestic electricity production at the
> beginning of the 1970s, but this figure fell to around 60%

It's something about a 60% of the total energy to industry, infrastructure
etc for capitalist western europe, comes from Russia. You capitalists paid
with *fake_money* for *free* the oil and gas from Russia. Your stupid
industry went on free energy from Russia. You capitalists have no shame.

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 5:38:27 PM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> And? Nobody cares, Switzerland has hydro power, France has nuclear
> power, Spain gets their gas anyway from elsewhere.

*nuclear_power*?? The stupidest way to cook the water. People are so
stupid. You are insignificant.

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 5:42:50 PM3/31/22

Formerly Brown, Boveri & Cie. made all these turbines
you need for hydro power, which then came to be
exported worldwide from Switzerland. But the company

then merged with schwedisch ASEA and became ABB.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABB#/media/File:ABB_world_map.svg

Thats possibly the reason why Russia has a shitty GDP,
everything is dominated by Europe. Even a small country
such as italy has a higher GDP than Russia.

LoL

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 5:44:43 PM3/31/22

The big question is now, will Russia have some tanks left
for their upcoming May parade? Or will they all go naked?

LMAO!

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 6:01:25 PM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> The big question is now, will Russia have some tanks left for their
> upcoming May parade? Or will they all go naked?

one more proof you are so stupid. You think russia went to war with rusted
tanks etc. All fake pictures with "ukrainian" crap. You idiot.

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 6:01:34 PM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Thats possibly the reason why Russia has a shitty GDP,
> everything is dominated by Europe. Even a small country such as italy
> has a higher GDP than Russia.

Italy is 90 million people, how is that small?

Mostowski Collapse

Mar 31, 2022, 6:09:30 PM3/31/22
Must be another italy then. This tells me:

60 million people
https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/italy-population/

And not 90 million people.

Fletcher Krupp

Mar 31, 2022, 6:18:37 PM3/31/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Must be another italy then. This tells me: 60 million people
> https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/italy-population/
> And not 90 million people.

okay, compare that with Norway.

Michael Moroney

Mar 31, 2022, 9:51:51 PM3/31/22
Much better to burn worthless Rubles to boil your water!

Gaston Bello

Apr 1, 2022, 4:34:53 AM4/1/22
Valued more than before teaching the nazi "ukraine" and the capitalist
"west" a lesson they never forget. They wash they cars in fuel, how are
you paying because that corrupt retard they selected as "president". The
food in europe is also 50% already higher. The industry, based before on
fake money, hence free from russia, goes down etc. Think again.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 1, 2022, 11:34:26 AM4/1/22
Woa, such sentences escalate quicky:

Culture Minister Vladimir Medinsky has called for the creation
of a "patriotic Internet" to combat Western ideas, adding that
those who are against Russia are against the truth.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2015/01/14/culture-minister-wants-patriotic-internet-to-protect-russians-a42857

From "ideas", to "against" and to "truth" in 2 seconds...

LoL

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 1, 2022, 11:38:56 AM4/1/22

Looks like the ruSSians experienced a culture shock.
How old is the internet already? Yandex is from 1997.

So all was fine, until 2015, there was suddently the
need for a "patriotic Internet"? What happend 2014

in Ukraine? LMAO!

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 1, 2022, 1:47:14 PM4/1/22
It seems ruSSia doesnt have internet anymore
to begin with. At least a big CDN is pulling out:

Akamai Technologies suspends activities in #Russia and #Belarus
https://mobile.twitter.com/EmineDzheppar/status/1509924285045002240

Elio Baus

Apr 1, 2022, 2:07:16 PM4/1/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> It seems ruSSia doesnt have internet anymore to begin with. At least a
> big CDN is pulling out:
>
> Akamai Technologies suspends activities in #Russia and #Belarus

all that russia needs is just another stupid internet provider.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 1, 2022, 5:40:16 PM4/1/22

Just imagine micro penis cannot post bitchute links anymore.
This would be quite a loss for ruSSia.

Vittorio Lucci

Apr 1, 2022, 6:19:56 PM4/1/22
Let me help you here. Shitserland will disappear as the *_fake_money_*
shithole country is been for decades right now. My friend. You have to
arrest the bankers, claus schwab anal, etc.

Ukraine War - Made in Switzerland, They are responsible forall crimes on
humanity SHhhh https://www.bitchute.com/video/BegLWkL1Z07q/

Residents of #Mariupol - those who managed to escape the clutches of the
Neo-Nazis - tells the TRUTH https://www.bitchute.com/video/wd6FKJCLuwG6/

Starving Civilians In Marioupol Delighted Russian Troops Came To Save Them
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TkDjd92oMBqI/

Vittorio Lucci

Apr 1, 2022, 8:02:07 PM4/1/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Woa, such sentences escalate quicky:
> Culture Minister Vladimir Medinsky has called for the creation of a
> "patriotic Internet" to combat Western ideas, adding that those who are

Not true. The fictitious nazi "ukraine" already lost the war. Equipped,
trained and actively supported by the fictitious illegal nato, means nato
lost the war.

UK Column News - 1st April 2022
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uKYqgpAvu0v3/

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 1, 2022, 8:41:33 PM4/1/22
So Putin has finally learnt his lesson?

The Ukraine War Explained: Why Ukrainians And Russians Are Different
https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/the-ukraine-war-explained-why-ukrainians-and-russians-are-different-7804477ccfbb
Message has been deleted

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 2, 2022, 7:27:43 AM4/2/22

Z was symbol to topple Zelensky, now since ruSSian
didn't obtain some trophy, Z is symbol for Zero

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Samstag, 2. April 2022 um 03:15:43 UTC+2:
> Kibo song "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" sung in school and church with a rapp beat.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 2, 2022, 10:13:53 AM4/2/22

Interesting accelerated tax spening, if you think about it,
that a tank basically self destroys if you only tip his shoulder:

Russia - 2282, of which: destroyed: 1156, damaged: 41, abandoned: 233, captured: 852
Ukraine - 659, of which: destroyed: 285, damaged: 18, abandoned: 37, captured: 319
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 2, 2022, 10:18:28 AM4/2/22

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 2, 2022, 10:25:24 AM4/2/22

I wonder what happens when would do a linear
regression, and project it towards the capacity
of each country? Which one gets depleted first?

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 2. April 2022 um 16:18:28 UTC+2:
> Ok a timeline:
>
> Loss Dashboard, March 2022

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 2, 2022, 10:27:26 AM4/2/22

Disclaimer: The math would be possibly more
complicated, since each country might have
production/import of armor.

Richie Cruze

Apr 2, 2022, 1:14:28 PM4/2/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Z was symbol to topple Zelensky, now since ruSSian didn't obtain some
> trophy, Z is symbol for Zero

They are surrounding and attack Russia to get the gas and oil for free.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 2, 2022, 6:10:50 PM4/2/22
What did people think about the internet before?

1998: Paul Krugman
A winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, Paul Krugman
wrote in 1998, “The growth of the Internet will slow drastically,
as the flaw in ‘Metcalfe’s law’—which states that the number
of potential connections in a network is proportional to the
square of the number of participants—becomes apparent:
most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005 or so,
it will become clear that the Internet’s impact on the
economy has been no greater than the fax machine’s.”

1999: David Bowie
Today is #InternetDay… To mark this auspicious occasion,
here’s David Bowie speaking to Jeremy Paxman in 1999
about the "unimaginable" effects on society it was going to have.
https://twitter.com/bbcarchive/status/1321753647147933697

2015: Vladimir Medinsky
We need a "patriotic Internet"
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 3, 2022, 2:25:47 PM4/3/22
On 4/2/2022 7:27 AM, Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Z was symbol to topple Zelensky, now since ruSSian
> didn't obtain some trophy, Z is symbol for Zero

In February 2022, Russia launched Operation "Z".
In response, Ukraine launched Operation "Control-Z".
(for Unix weenies)

Vance Rera

Apr 3, 2022, 4:43:55 PM4/3/22
My friend, these ugly 3rd world things, barely can even fly. Ohh my. What
year is it, 2022??

U.S. Air Force F-35's Support nazi NATO's Collective Defense
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YP7PgwSPOKPa/

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 3, 2022, 5:49:25 PM4/3/22

Its funny how some media is now shocked about
the ruSSian atrocities in Bucha, Kyiv Oblast.

Did they think the ruSSians came to water
the plants and feed the cats?

Vance Rera

Apr 3, 2022, 8:31:10 PM4/3/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Its funny how some media is now shocked about the ruSSian atrocities in
> Bucha, Kyiv Oblast.

those are nazi fake, you braidead idiot. All "dead" in the middle of the
road, along 10 metres distance. Hence, in the middle of the war, they all
decided walk open on the road, now "dead" with fresh "blood", all with the
face down, white hands, etc, you cretin. You vaccine lethal injection
promoters are born idiots.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 4, 2022, 3:03:57 AM4/4/22
Can ruSSia regroup and have victory on 9. May. Question
is only which 9. May, 2022 or 2032, there is an old joke:

Reagan tells Soviet jokes
"There's a ten-year wait, and you go through quite a
process when you are ready to buy, and then you put
up the money in advance. And this happened to a fella.
And this is their story that they tell, their joke... that this
man, he laid down his money. And then the fella who
was in charge tells him, "Okay, come back in ten years
and get your car." And he said, "Morning or afternoon?"
And ... and the fella behind the cars said, "Well, ten years
from now what difference does it make?" And he said,
"Well, the plumber is coming in the morning."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 4, 2022, 3:24:04 AM4/4/22
How it started, how its going:

BREAKING - #Ukraine Armed Forces claim that
they damaged the Russian missile fregat Admiral
Essen in the Black Sea. This warship fired cruise
missiles on civilians in Odessa city. Not anymore.
https://twitter.com/MrKovalenko/status/1510798509120888833

I guess they don't need a plumber on this ship anymore.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 4, 2022, 7:55:29 AM4/4/22
So the live demonstration was successful.
Thank you ruSSia for delivering the test dummy.
Indonesia will be happy to buy some of these.

Ukraine signed a memorandum with the Republic
of Indonesia on concluding a contract for the supply
of a number of Neptune missiles, first reported in
December 2020.[9] Thus, Indonesia may become
the first foreign buyer of Neptune, according to
Defense Express with reference to the Ukrainian
special exporter State Enterprise (SE) "Progress"

Combat use April 3, 2022
Hit the Russian frigate “Admiral Essen”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neptune_(cruise_missile)

Hagan Koon

Apr 4, 2022, 8:40:36 AM4/4/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> How it started, how its going:
>
> BREAKING - #Ukraine Armed Forces claim that they damaged the Russian
> missile fregat Admiral Essen in the Black Sea. This warship fired cruise
> missiles on civilians in Odessa city. Not anymore.
> https://twitter.com/MrKovalenko/status/1510798509120888833

You get your "news" from twitter?? How idiot can you not be. Wait, from
the nazi "ukrainian" Kovalenko, which killed the civilians in poverty
since the coup detat 2014. These nazis are history already.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 4, 2022, 10:25:54 AM4/4/22
Looks like Putin didn't study history:

"He credits the unusual social freedoms of Sauromatae women,
including participation in warfare, as an inheritance from their
Amazon ancestors. Later writers refer to the "woman-ruled Sarmatae"
(γυναικοκρατούμενοι).
Herodotus later relates how the Sauromatians, under their king
Scopasis, answered the Scythian call for help against the Persian
King Darius I, to repel his campaign in Scythia, along with the
Gelonians and the Boudinians. The Persians invaded much of the
Sauromatian territory, but eventually were forced to withdraw due to
the tactics used by the tribespeople, of delay and the use of
a scorched earth policy."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians

Nice legend, although it seems to be still the same today.

LoL

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 4, 2022, 10:32:10 AM4/4/22

Does hydraulic warfare also count as scorched earth?

Satellite images show flooding north of Kyiv in possible sign of ‘hydraulic warfare’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/09/ukraine-intentional-flooding/

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 4, 2022, 6:26:02 PM4/4/22
This war is a total PR disaster. The ruSSian running into
a country with the symbol Z. A better PR would have been

if they were dressed like The Smurfs, this would clearly
give them a more likeable image. Like the Blue Helmets:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_peacekeeping

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 5, 2022, 9:50:33 AM4/5/22

MOSCOW, March 30. /TASS/. Russian President
Vladimir Putin banned the acquisition of foreign software
for critical information infrastructure

There is also a first prototype of Vladimir Medinsky
"patriotic Internet", Welcome to WINDOWS SOVIET☭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6c17SLB7E

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 5, 2022, 11:26:43 AM4/5/22

Windows Soviet will soon run on Yota Phone,
the genius phone with two screens, because why not?

Yotaphone: Russia's Failed Smartphone
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JE2-n8Im8GA

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 6, 2022, 8:02:47 AM4/6/22
The Soviet „patriotic internet“ computer comes of
course with a vodka bottle holder.

How Vodka ruined Russia
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vK7l55ZOVIc

Miles Yamada

Apr 6, 2022, 8:23:19 AM4/6/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> The Soviet „patriotic internet“ computer comes of course with a vodka
> bottle holder.

Interesting.

Numerous Reports: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!
https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=251848

Numerous reports are now circulating claiming that United States Army
Major General Roger L. Cloutier (above) has been CAPTURED by Russian
forces in or around Mariupol, Ukraine where, the reports claim, he was
helping the AZOV Battalion which is Ukraine’s official NAZI unit.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 6, 2022, 10:48:37 AM4/6/22

Pitty ruSSia leaves their own people in the dust.
When they trade POWs they always want vodka.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 6, 2022, 11:35:49 AM4/6/22

Shit, if there is a nuclear winter,
Germany will need more gas and oil:

Nevil Shute - On the Beach (novel)
On the Beach is a post-apocalyptic novel published in 1957,
written by British author Nevil Shute after he emigrated to
Australia. The novel details the experiences of a mixed
group of people in Melbourne as they await the arrival
of deadly radiation spreading towards them from the
Northern Hemisphere, following a nuclear war the previous
year. As the radiation approaches, each person deals
with impending death differently.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_%28novel%29

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 6, 2022, 2:31:59 PM4/6/22

Watch out, even Sex is political in ruSSia:

RUSSIA: ZHIRINOVSKY RELEASES NEW SEX GUIDE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=90n4mfrpQrE

Jabe Jukado

Apr 6, 2022, 2:44:25 PM4/6/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 6. April 2022 um 17:35:49 UTC+2:
>> Shit, if there is a nuclear winter,
>> Germany will need more gas and oil:

New EU sanctions aimed at Russia, move Europe closer to collapse
https://youtu.be/3OfJMIG5Ft8

It stays actually in the Bible, that the _corruption_ and the _LGBTQ+_ only can be removed with _atomic_bombs_. So I don't know. I'm just guessing. It's the Russia against the entire western anglo-saxo world. So I don't know, but it's not good.

60,000 Nazi Troops Trapped in Kramatorsk, Fear they will Slaughter Local Population
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/06/60000-nazi-troops-trapped-in-kramatorsk-fear-they-will-slaughter-local-population/

Jabe Jukado

Apr 6, 2022, 4:44:46 PM4/6/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Pitty ruSSia leaves their own people in the dust.
> When they trade POWs they always want vodka.

Then only IFF you have the stomach, watch what they do with people on the
streets. Only IFF you have the stomach. Incredible, 2022. Taken out of
their cars, people were thinking they are safe.

Ukraine Conflict being Blamed on the Russians
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nmwHS4zFOK08/

Kristjan Robam

Apr 7, 2022, 3:27:02 AM4/7/22
They should've been donated that money to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Kristjan Robam

Major Tom Threepersons kirjutas Neljapäev, 24. märts 2022 kl 20:30:15 UTC+2:
> https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
> https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
> https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
>
> Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated
> Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:
>
> https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369015329
> http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/369015329
> https://archived.moe/pol/thread/369015329
>
> None of these Ark damagers did.
> Only Russia and China donated.
>
> https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369023385
> http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/369023385
> https://archived.moe/pol/thread/369023385
>
> Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated
> Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:
>
> http://boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/14783961
> https://archive.alice.al/bant/thread/14783961
> http://archived.moe/bant/thread/14783961
>
> None of these Ark damagers did.
> Only Russia and China donated.
>
> https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/10172293
> http://boards.4chan.org/s4s/thread/10172293
> https://archived.moe/s4s/thread/10172293
>
> O LUCIFER
> the Devil
> Satan

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 7, 2022, 9:20:17 AM4/7/22
India and Russia friend forever:

INDIA: RUSSIAN NATIONALIST LEADER VLADIMIR ZHIRINOVSKY VISIT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QC5CFvk8TIs

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 7, 2022, 5:23:42 PM4/7/22

I was roasted by a Ukrainian the other day but after watching
this and what he had to say ive believed every word of it, I've
even considered leaving Austria and moving to Russia the
country looks awesome and putin is the good guy in all this

Vladimir Putin asks Australia who is really crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnUIvJP8_Oo

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 7, 2022, 5:44:14 PM4/7/22
micro penis got no chill...

Grimes dumped Elon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6i_1onI--U

is humor absent in ruSSia?

"The easiest way to the Gulag is to joke about the Gulag"

Ok I see...

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 9, 2022, 5:06:05 PM4/9/22

How it started:
Vladimir Putin: I am gonna invade Ukraine
How its going:
At a handshake distance. @BorisJohnson and @ZelenskyyUa
walked through the center of Kyiv and talked to ordinary Kyivans.
https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1512867082932793347

How it started:
Dan Christensen: I am gonne write down brainless axioms.
How its going:
File idiot.html

Blake Nakada

Apr 9, 2022, 8:21:48 PM4/9/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> How it started:
> Vladimir Putin: I am gonna invade Ukraine How its going:

who you, and why?

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 9, 2022, 8:39:40 PM4/9/22
How its going:

Imra Khan bye bye
https://youtu.be/MIclHIMl3rs

Remember when Putin met him at the beginning of the invasion?

Blake Nakada schrieb am Sonntag, 10. April 2022 um 02:21:48 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>
> > How it started:
> > Vladimir Putin: I am gonna invade Ukraine
> who you, and why?

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 11, 2022, 1:07:37 PM4/11/22
How it started:
Putin: I am gonna invade Ukraine

How its going
Bortsch: Russian people claim it’s their food,
but it’s a food they developed through occupation

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20191014-who-really-owns-borsch

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 11, 2022, 1:12:44 PM4/11/22

Anyway, bortsch is nonsense, in east Ukraine you get Solyanka:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyanka

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 11, 2022, 4:23:32 PM4/11/22
How it started:
Putin: I am gonna invade Ukraine
How its going:
Putin: The Bortsch wars

How it started:
Dan Christensen: Making very promissing posts about
material implication back in the days
How its going:
Dan Christensen is not the sharpest tool in the shed
Dan Christensen is not the brightest bulb in the box
Dan Christensen is not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Donna Stone

Apr 11, 2022, 5:15:30 PM4/11/22

Misal Yamagata

Apr 11, 2022, 5:21:11 PM4/11/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> How it started:
> Putin: I am gonna invade Ukraine How its going:
> Putin: The Bortsch wars

idiot, the russian people just destroyed slovakia's S300 war crap,
delivered illegally to nazi "ukraine". Send more. Idiot.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 11, 2022, 7:33:24 PM4/11/22

Did the ruSSians find the missing Bortsch cookbooks there?

LoL

Major Tom Threepersons

Apr 12, 2022, 9:27:16 AM4/12/22
On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 2:27:02 AM UTC-5, he120...@gmail.com wrote:

> They should've been donating that money to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ;)
>
> Kristjan Robam

https://www.gofundme.com

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Donna Stone

Apr 13, 2022, 2:24:42 PM4/13/22
al-Allah-moe (pbuh), al-Ali-moe (pbuh)

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/13152267
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13152267
http://archived.moe/his/thread/13152267
al-Allah-moe (pbuh), al-Ali-moe (pbuh)

God-Devil
G-D

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]9 / 3 / 5 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: Slaughter Stone Port.jpg (120 KB, 767x1364)
120 KB
Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)08:22:52 No.13152267▶>>13152461 >>13152519
200 year old Bottle of Wine under the Slaughter Stone was discovered 100 years ago, that makes Stonehenge only 200 years old?

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)08:37:53 No.13152340▶>>13152434
OP care to restate your post

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)08:55:13 No.13152434▶
File: Der Heilige Geist des Weines.jpg (144 KB, 1000x832)
144 KB
>>13152340
3,000 year old Relics of Tabernacle under the Heel Stone was discovered 400 years ago, that makes Stonehenge only 3,000 years old?

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)08:59:45 No.13152456▶>>13152739
People kept moving the damn stones around back then.

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:01:22 No.13152461▶
File: Der Vater des Weines.jpg (265 KB, 1000x966)
265 KB
>>13152267 (OP)
Based retarded schizo port drinker

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:17:21 No.13152514▶>>13153530
Yes, it was a birthday present for queen Victoria.

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:18:24 No.13152519▶>>13152646 >>13153530
>>13152267 (OP)
Is it still drinkable?

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:43:09 No.13152646▶
>>13152519
https://indianajones.fandom.com/wiki/William_Cunnington
idk but it remains corked at the salisbury museum

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)10:01:56 No.13152739▶
File: stonehenge-history-old-ph(...).jpg (188 KB, 1027x1020)
188 KB
>>13152456
For sure.

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)12:52:52 No.13153530▶
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-h57_VYf8 [Embed]
>>13152519
Good question, queen Elizabeth II a taste tester?
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 9 / 3 / 5 / 1[Update] [Auto]

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/13152267
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13152267
http://archived.moe/his/thread/13152267
al-Allah-moe (pbuh), al-Ali-moe (pbuh)

God-Devil
G-D

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/13152453
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13152453
http://archived.moe/his/thread/13152453
al-Allah-moe (pbuh), al-Ali-moe (pbuh)

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]8 / 5 / 4 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: 8DB0EC65-6FE6-4A84-B4B6-2(...).jpg (337 KB, 1600x1200)
337 KB
Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)08:59:15 No.13152453▶>>13152505 >>13153522 >>13153616
I’m going to post this every day until you remember it

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:14:00 No.13152505▶
>>13152453 (OP)
Sup

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:18:41 No.13152520▶>>13152537
File: Sacristy and Monks' Rooms.jpg (310 KB, 931x1124)
310 KB
God remembered the Alamo.

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)09:23:32 No.13152537▶>>13153464
File: The Third Temple.jpg (349 KB, 965x1085)
349 KB
>>13152520
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13152267
https://archived.moe/his/thread/13152267
al-Allah-moe (pbuh), al-Ali-moe (pbuh)

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)12:38:32 No.13153464▶
>>13152537
Huh

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)12:50:53 No.13153522▶>>13153559 >>13153616
>>13152453 (OP)
Almost forgot thanks for the reminder bro

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)13:00:30 No.13153559▶
File: 61LKV8xAg7L.jpg (71 KB, 500x500)
71 KB
>>13153522

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)13:11:32 No.13153601▶>>13153616
File: ddcqwly-866855ef-8de9-48f(...).png (411 KB, 725x498)
411 KB
>t.

Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)13:15:31 No.13153616▶
File: 17855774.jpg (53 KB, 296x475)
53 KB
>>13152453 (OP)
>>13153522
>>13153601
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 8 / 5 / 4 / 1[Update] [Auto]

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/13152453
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13152453
http://archived.moe/his/thread/13152453
al-Allah-moe (pbuh), al-Ali-moe (pbuh)

God-Devil
G-D

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 9:29:38 AM4/15/22

Now it makes all sense why Vladimir Putin is so terrified.
There is already a Nazi Yeti waiting for him in Tibet:

Secret Nazi Expeditions: S1E4 «The Quest for the Holy Grail»
(Super Channel 2022 CA) (ENG/SUB ENG)
http://vk.com/video638900908_456239453

Huey Ito

Apr 15, 2022, 9:51:25 AM4/15/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Now it makes all sense why Vladimir Putin is so terrified. There is

it's the russian people's army, you are talking about, not "Putin". They
saved your ass from infection. You are a wanker idiot pushing crap
propaganda.

UKRAINE BIOLABS – 5 . U.S. Department of Defense granted a ‘COVID-19
Research’ 3 months before Infection Disease was known to even exist
https://www.gospanews.net/en/2022/04/14/ukraine-biolabs-5-u-s-department-
of-defense-granted-a-covid-19-research-3-months-before-infection-disease-
was-known-to-even-exist/

Why did the Department of Defense pay a company that is allegedly “a
global engineering, procurement, consulting and construction company
specialising in infrastructure development”, to help implement a
“Biological threat reduction program in Ukraine’?And why did both the DOD
and said company then pay Labyrinth Global Health INC to carry out
COVID-19 research in Ukraine at least one month before the alleged
emergence of the novel coronavirus, and three months before it was
officially dubbed Covid-19?
Message has been deleted

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 9:58:04 AM4/15/22

Were the fish also Nazi, that ruSSian cruiser Moskva is now deep diving?

LoL

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 10:09:34 AM4/15/22

Putin can do nothing than loose this war, since he
lost the Blitzkrieg. He cannot bomb Ukraine, since

it would destroy his own Gas transit, if he would
do this, you would here a rolling thunder along

his Gas lines, and then a big boom in siberia.

Efren Sasaki

Apr 15, 2022, 10:17:01 AM4/15/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Putin can do nothing than loose this war, since he lost the Blitzkrieg.
> He cannot bomb Ukraine, since

is nazi "ukraine" fucked up almost totally, or the russian people's army
is losing the war? It has nothing to do with "Putin". He apparently is not
evil enough, thinking the "ukrainians" were russian, hence brothers. Now
the russian army knows more.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 10:23:25 AM4/15/22

So ruSSians are already toppling Putin, denying his authority?

Thanks, anyway. Thats what I am saying, all lost.

Denny Ota

Apr 15, 2022, 10:29:54 AM4/15/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> So ruSSians are already toppling Putin, denying his authority?
> Thanks, anyway. Thats what I am saying, all lost.

Me thinks the russian army is felt with capitalist nazi saboteurs.
Traitors. They sank their own ship with a locally detonated missile. What
a joke with these oligarchs. That's a sharp definition between communism
and capitalism. Capitalism stinks. Liberal capitalism stinks even more.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 10:35:26 AM4/15/22

LoL, maybe it was the Nazi Yeti from Tibet…

Yves Miki

Apr 15, 2022, 10:40:51 AM4/15/22
Yes, since the nazi "ukraina" won the war, the capitalist west and america
will get the natural gas and oil from nazi "ukraina". You fucking idiot.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 10:45:23 AM4/15/22

What about the Nazi fish, if there is no more ruSSian
navy sailors drowning how will they get their food?

Thats cruel, do not forget the Nazi fish.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 15, 2022, 11:02:30 AM4/15/22

Michael Moroney

Apr 15, 2022, 3:23:23 PM4/15/22
And what's going on with the nymshifter troll office in the Kremlin?
Four (or more) nymshifts in less than an hour! Are they in a panic as
to what to say about the Pride of the Black Sea fleet hitting bottom,
literally? They didn't realize the rude soldier on Snake Island was
actually a commanding officer giving an order? And the order was
successfully carried out?

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 9:17:38 AM4/16/22

How is the marriage between Vlad P and Vlod Z
going? Do they already kiss? No russion wedding

without 3 injured and 1 dead:

Russian Wedding Fight
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQxeXecfqA

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 9:23:22 AM4/16/22

The question is usually 1 wedding, how many funerals?

LoL

Tate Marugo

Apr 16, 2022, 2:17:12 PM4/16/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Yes, since the nazi "ukraina" won the war, the capitalist west and
>>> america will get the natural gas and oil from nazi "ukraina". You
>>> fucking idiot.
>
> And what's going on with the nymshifter troll office in the Kremlin?
> Four (or more) nymshifts in less than an hour! Are they in a panic as
> to what to say about the Pride of the Black Sea fleet hitting bottom,
> literally? They didn't realize the rude soldier on Snake Island was

lying wankers, not "rude soldiers", you idiot. Taken prisoners without
trouble. The "rude" is a nazi nato capitalist massmedia propaganda crap.
Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
happen. Anyway, the nazi nato has to leave the russian province territory,
named "ukraine". As I understood, the nazi nato got hit by over 800
attacks on specific painful targets, since yesterday.

Russia ramps up airstrikes. British SAS in Kiev. Germany advises against
hot showers. Update 2
https://theduran.com/russia-ramps-up-airstrikes-british-sas-in-kiev-
germany-advises-against-hot-showers-update-2/

Zelensky's presidential advisor calls people who vote for Zelensky retards
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MHGJzVMX7xHC/

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 2:29:11 PM4/16/22
But Ukraine doesn't have so much Gas. What are you talking
about micro penis? Most Gas is transit, from Russia. Transit
means there are pipelines going through Ukraine.

Got it? Here is a picture moron:

Ukraine's Gas Transportation Network
https://www.icis.com/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=890295

Whats your point micro penis?

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 2:40:13 PM4/16/22

Just before the war there was a small Gas blockade
by Russia, they sent less Gas through the transit, and
also Gas prices went up in Europe.

Now that there is war and Russia needs money,
they send more Gas again through Ukraine. So
there are far away from destroying Ukraine.

To get out of this checkmate, why not simply
kiss, Vlad P and Volo Z. The wedding battle is over,
the Blitzkrieg was a nice idea, but it didn't work.

Tate Marugo

Apr 16, 2022, 2:42:30 PM4/16/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> But Ukraine doesn't have so much Gas. What are you talking about micro
> penis? Most Gas is transit, from Russia. Transit means there are
> pipelines going through Ukraine.

you said the russian province "ukraina" won the war, idiot. You get your
gas and oil from "ukraine". Send more weapons to them, the nazis, you
idiot.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 2:47:42 PM4/16/22
Whats your point? You don't make any sense, lile
most of ruSSians don't make any sense nowadays.

You are using words like "province" and "nazi".
This doesn't change that there are Gas pipelines
going through territory where no Putler is welcome:

Ukraine's Gas Transportation Network
https://www.icis.com/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=890295

Now kiss Vladimir Putin and Volodymyr Zelenskyy,
the wedding battle is over:
LoL

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 2:54:12 PM4/16/22

Putin could support new pipelines like Nord Stream 2.
Oh, my God, this was cancelled. LoL
Build some piplines through Belarus then....

Tate Marugo

Apr 16, 2022, 2:57:42 PM4/16/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Whats your point? You don't make any sense, lile most of ruSSians don't
> make any sense nowadays.

you braindead idiot. That region is a Russian province, populated now by
the nazis killing citizens. As they won the war, you get your oxygen from
them.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 3:15:39 PM4/16/22

Which region? Is this region in the room with us now?
Could you express yourself more precisely....
The sinking of the Moskva cruiser also shows that
the ruSSian do not make good use of crimea.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krim

One would expect a more impressive invasion when
backed by a whole peninsula. The ruSSians can now
eaisly go home, and leave the peninsula back to the
Ukrainians again, which they occupied there.

LoL

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 16, 2022, 3:21:42 PM4/16/22

Could be a sign that its back to potatoes and vodka for
the ruSSians. All dreams of sailing the seven seas already
chattered in the black sea, while looking for Nazi fish.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 16, 2022, 11:29:02 PM4/16/22
Ukraine needs to shut down those pipelines at the Russian border or the
nearest point of their control. The payment Russians get for that gas
goes to weapons fired against them.

That will piss off Western Europe big time who have been great in
supporting Ukraine so it's really balancing that vs. blood money going
to Russia, so I guess they can't. Maybe wait until warmer weather so
German grandmas don't freeze.
It is loading more messages.