Vibrating Uranium

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2021, 2:01:31 PM1/18/21
Only a single atom of Uranium was
observed to vibrate. Edward Teller
had it backwards. Only single atoms
vibrate. And we have the proof
by observation... the rest isn't...

Mitchell Raemsch

Sergio

Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:13 PM1/18/21
so, how did you see it ?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2021, 2:09:03 PM1/18/21
They used a camera you moron...
Did you not see?

Ebenezer Splooge

Jan 18, 2021, 3:12:03 PM1/18/21
Shut up moron.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2021, 3:14:50 PM1/18/21
The rest of the Uranium was in a lattice not vibrating...

Carmello Fumero-Diaz

Jan 18, 2021, 3:16:52 PM1/18/21
Sergio <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>> Only a single atom of Uranium was observed to vibrate. Edward Teller
>> had it backwards. Only single atoms vibrate. And we have the proof by
>> observation... the rest isn't... Mitchell Raemsch
>
> so, how did you see it ?

Yes indeed, another little proof on severely inbreed capitalist idiocy.
Cannot even be described in words.

The *_sustainable development_* scenario, they already are referring
humans as *_workers_*. The parasites realized long ago, they don't need so
many *_workers_*. That's why the now legendary *_sustainable
development_*, *healthcare*, *vaccines* and not least the *_reproduction
healthcare_*. Because indeed it's a care for health.

New Footage from inside the Capitol
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QH4hD7gHZtKR/

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2021, 3:19:20 PM1/18/21
On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 12:16:52 PM UTC-8, Carmello Fumero-Diaz wrote:
> Sergio <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >> Only a single atom of Uranium was observed to vibrate. Edward Teller
> >> had it backwards. Only single atoms vibrate. And we have the proof by
> >> observation... the rest isn't... Mitchell Raemsch
> >
> > so, how did you see it ?

With my own lying eyes you moron...
That won't be going away.
Single atoms are where atoms
vibrate...

zelos...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2021, 1:43:52 AM1/19/21
archie?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2021, 2:07:36 PM1/19/21
Single atoms vibrate... not Edward Teller's molecules...

zelos...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2021, 1:26:18 AM1/20/21
You sound like AP