Ross podcasts talks about mathematics, physics, science, logic, philosophy

Ross Finlayson

Apr 27, 2023, 11:31:55 AM4/27/23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFwNvNxjwxI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnidFex3Nm4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ml1SSifcSU

Relativity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVOLO1ryGQ

First recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axl4czl5Bus

Ross Finlayson

Apr 27, 2023, 7:50:12 PM4/27/23
Reading from Einstein: mass, charge, energy, and fundaments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRD4Knsoycc

Einstein and theory, decomposition of elements, total field theory, local and global,
GR before SR, SR and locality, GR and non-locality, energy and mass-energy equivalence,
Einstein's formula, numerical derivations of series and approximations in truncating terms,
dimensional analysis in the orders of terms in physical quantities, thermodynamic energy
and kinetics, nuclear reactions, entropy and organization, open and closed, restitution/oscillation
and dissipation/attenuation, Olbers' paradox and cosmic background, reactions and transitions,
separations and decompositions of theories into fundamental theories and complementary
theories of fundamental fields, Maxwell and classical fields, the lettered fields of
electromagnetism, factors of the Parameterized-Post-Newtonian and Modified Newtonian,
theories and the empirical and fundamentally theoretical, theories of fundamental objects
and higher level organization, gravity and space-time, gravity in theory, gravity in relativity,
gravity and the centrifugal, Einstein defends relativity, Einstein defends Newton.

Ross Finlayson

Apr 28, 2023, 7:46:54 PM4/28/23
Reading from Einstein: model of a physicist's philosophy of science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlW0kkDcCI

Einstein and Oppenheimer, Einstein the image, reason and sense, ideals and explanations,
philosophical and physicists' principles, rules of theories, laws of nature, object and context,
sense and object-sense, pure theory, about classical mechanics and motion, field theory and
total field theory, de Broglie and Schroedinger, Einstein about Born and the statistical ensemble,
continuity laws, desiderata of future theory.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 28, 2023, 7:56:08 PM4/28/23
More proof that you are an idiot:

Rule 8: Of usenet, if somebody posts
math in sci.logic he is dull.

Rule 9: Of usenet, if somebody posts
philosophy in sci.math he is dull.

Rule 10: Just transitivity of Rule 8 and Rule 9,
if somebody posts philosophy in sci.logic he is dull.

Trust me, I am part of the audience.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 28, 2023, 8:02:38 PM4/28/23
Hint: Your fallacy, you seem to be not aware of:

logic of technical philosophy =\= mathematical logic
philosophical logic =\= mathematical logic
philosophy of logic =\= mathematical logic

Philosopers are just not trained mathematicians most of the time.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 28, 2023, 8:14:00 PM4/28/23

The misery with Rossy Boy is explained best here:

Nozick's "Philosophical Explanations"
https://antilogicalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/philosophical-explanations.pdf

Reading from Nozick's "Philosophical Explanations"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BNDx-FUwKM

Just take Nozick's "Let the relation E be the relation
correctly expalins or is the (or a) correct explanation of.
[...] The explanatory relation E is irreflexiv, ... [...]

Ha Ha, you sure. Ever heard of a Quine?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quine_(computing)

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 28, 2023, 8:20:55 PM4/28/23

Whats worse, Scientology or Technical Philosophy?
Both is a pile of shit, that even a fly wouldn't touch.

Chris M. Thomasson

Apr 28, 2023, 8:46:24 PM4/28/23
A simple quine can be a program that reads a file that happens to be its
own source code, and outputs it.

FromTheRafters

Apr 29, 2023, 5:55:30 AM4/29/23
Chris M. Thomasson formulated the question :
Like the Java virus "Strange Brew"?

Ross Finlayson

Apr 29, 2023, 4:02:57 PM4/29/23
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb7rLSBiE7F6Dzc6mMXPfc4W9Y_OafJZj

One time the Pontificate released a bunch of encyclicals to sci.math and sci.logic,
it was John Paul II.

Usenet articles each have a distinct URL, in the "nntp" protocol,
their content is the responsibility and property and copyright of the poster,
and there's quite strong anti-spam ("control").

Each usenet post is archived for retention in libraries in universities and institutions
throughout the world.

So, these videos are posted as without remuneration in the sense that the "Youtube"
as sort of a store has that each has a URL, then that, all rights reserved, and, it's vouched
that all content is legitimate in fair use and such. So, these videos this channel are
simply academic material copyright the author available for fair use with regular
bibliographic attribution.

This is where these video files, which are about two gigabytes each, have that, in the
space of one of those files, could instead be about two gigabytes of text, where,
I've written tens of thousands of posts to sci.math and sci.logic, and, also sci.physics.relativity.

There's an old metaphor, "a picture, is worth, a thousand, words".
But, "a picture, is worth, a thousand, words", is only seven words.

Triality is quadratic, ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZGZ6FRpS0&list=PLb7rLSBiE7F6Dzc6mMXPfc4W9Y_OafJZj&index=4

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 29, 2023, 4:42:25 PM4/29/23
Rossy Boy, the pope of bull shit.

Ben Bacarisse

Apr 29, 2023, 4:43:09 PM4/29/23
Ross Finlayson <ross.a.f...@gmail.com> writes:

> Each usenet post is archived for retention in libraries in
> universities and institutions throughout the world.

I did not know that. Can you say which universities do that?

--
Ben.

Ross Finlayson

Apr 29, 2023, 5:48:00 PM4/29/23
It was something like "Summa Theologica".

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 29, 2023, 8:03:23 PM4/29/23
There is already a church on sci.logic. Its the church of
bullshit by Dan Christensen. He believes the Drinker Paradox is:

/* Church of Bullshit Drinker Theorem */
∃x¬Dx → ∃x(Dx → ∀y(Py → Dy))
http://www.dcproof.com/DrinkersThm1.htm

LoL

Ross Finlayson

Apr 29, 2023, 8:05:47 PM4/29/23
Ah, here: "B.S." usually indicates as a "Bachelor of Science",
a degree of education relevant to entry to a field, while "Ph.D."
usually enough means "Doctor of Philosophy", which is the degree
of the doctorate in most fields, besides the medical and legal or
the "Medical Doctorate" and the "Juris Doctorate", where something
like the "Doctorate in Theology" is a different thing, and something like
a "DDS, FACS" represents an even higher degree.

Of course, in the old days before degree inflation, to achieve a
Doctorate or even a Master's degree, one had to provide theses
and dissertations which actually represented _advances in the field_.
These days often just a practicum or even just buying credits results
that such degrees either do or don't have accompanying credentials.

Now, I understand that your "b.s." indicates "bull-shit", here though there's
acculturated a high degree of respect to higher education.

Mostowski Collapse

Apr 29, 2023, 8:08:57 PM4/29/23
You may earn the degree of VANITY, vanilla negative intelligence
quotient. Tell us more about the difference between analog/digital?

LoL

Ross Finlayson

Apr 29, 2023, 10:04:41 PM4/29/23
Reading from Einstein: tea on the train, the train and the "time", space and "space"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWi_nRBmWY

Metaphor, the thought experiment, gedanken, Einstein's train gedanken, tea on the train,
maximums and boundaries, Mach and the acoustic, relativistic dynamics, dynamics and the
cosmic observatory, statics and the terrestrial frame, energy and mass and charge, rotational
kinematics, Des Cartes and Des Cartes' Laplacian Euclidean, the Laplacian and harmonic function
theory vis-a-vis theories of potential, Einstein's model of a working physicist, Einstein's physicist
as a sensitive man, local and global definitions of time, space and "quasi-rigid", theories of
space contraction, Einstein's definitions of local time and global time and "the time",
white holes as kinematic singularities, Einstein on the classical motion in classical space
and classical time, Einstein's strategy.

Ross Finlayson

Apr 30, 2023, 6:12:51 PM4/30/23
Reading from Einstein: classical mechanics and continuum mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P08kIRUSkhE

Einstein's "Out of My Later Years", Einstein's theories, the classical mechanics and classical force,
surface mechanics, material points, atomism, success of theories, Newton and Galileo, continuous
media, thermodynamics and the success of discretization, potential theories, theories arising
from natural deduction, Mach and Mill, configuration space and paucity of terms, surface domains
and the applied, the empirical, mathematics and models of material points.

Ross Finlayson

May 2, 2023, 3:13:56 PM5/2/23
Reading from Einstein: fields, and electromagnetism

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJuFhlclPP0
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FonnPLtX51Y

Fields in mathematics, arithmetic and field operations, alternative derivations of arithmetic,
complementary duals, fields in physics, space-time and space and time, a ray of time or the
origin of time, fields in academia, Maxwell and Faraday, classical fields and potential fields,
classical fields and interfaces, surfaces and material points, intuition and superclassical fields,
complementary duals, magnetism, Meissner, original analysis, Laplace and the differential,
Einstein and time ordering, continuum mechanics, deconstructive accounts of field fundamentals.

Ross Finlayson

May 2, 2023, 8:16:47 PM5/2/23
Reading from Einstein: relativity and gravitational field

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yutLelN_t_Y

Cosmology, sky survey, Doppler, standard candles, hydrogen spectroscopy,
LaGrange and Laplace, classical connections, Fitzgerald and Lorentz,
complementary duals, computing the geodesy, "total differential equations",
"in the space", dynamical models and time, linear and non-linear and singular
and non-singular duals, gravitational field equations, Riemannian metric and
covariance, bases of analytical freedom, the quasi-Euclidean, potential theory,
central symmetries, deconstructive/reconstructive accounts.

Ross Finlayson

May 3, 2023, 9:30:29 PM5/3/23
Reading from Einstein: the field, the time, and quantum probability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btAiSlW1eX4

Field equations, differential singularities, modern field theory, quantum theory,
probabilistic quantum theory, Heisenberg and Dirac and Schroedinger and de Broglie
and Bohm, discretization, Planck and running constants, geometry and a deconstructive
account of non-standard analysis, infinities and infinitesimals in mathematics and physics,
quantum spin, particle/wave duality, real wave function, locality and non-locality,
differential equations and the time.

Chris M. Thomasson

May 3, 2023, 11:34:27 PM5/3/23
On 4/29/2023 2:55 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> Chris M. Thomasson formulated the question :
[...]
>> A simple quine can be a program that reads a file that happens to be
>> its own source code, and outputs it.
>
> Like the Java virus "Strange Brew"?

Was that one ever released into the wild?

One time I created a program way back on MSDOS that would randomize the
file names of everything it could find in the file system. It would
totally fuck things up.

FromTheRafters

May 4, 2023, 12:15:56 AM5/4/23
Chris M. Thomasson brought next idea :
> On 4/29/2023 2:55 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
>> Chris M. Thomasson formulated the question :
> [...]
>>> A simple quine can be a program that reads a file that happens to be its
>>> own source code, and outputs it.
>>
>> Like the Java virus "Strange Brew"?
>
> Was that one ever released into the wild?

Unknown, but it was never found there.

> One time I created a program way back on MSDOS that would randomize the file
> names of everything it could find in the file system. It would totally fuck
> things up.

Nasty trojan (or virus or worm payload), better IMO would be to ROT-1
them, they would then be recoverable and you could laugh at the techs
whom didn't realize this and wrote in write-ups that it destroyed them
and the system was irrecoverable.

Prepend "@autoexec" without the quotes to the first line of
autoexec.bat and see what happens. That was my favorite joke payload.
It is not good to be malicious.

Ross Finlayson

May 4, 2023, 2:09:25 PM5/4/23
These days the worst sort of attacks seem built into the loader when
something like the DLL image loader accepts random vectors.

Everybody who's heard of the original "built-in compiler backdoors"
that build themselves into the bootstrapping the compiler,
has some idea about image tools about static analysis of a very
limited and curated collection of object tools.

Back in the old days there was disk controller logic for example,
about "hardware" controls, for example "punch the floppy
to implement write-protect, or for example break out its tabs
the cassette".

Of course some firmware or disk controllers don't observe same.

Now, "Strange Brew" is a very interesting movie of the plebeian
sort of the times, where something like "lightdm", "app armor",
"Windows Management Instrumentation", and of course just
usual TCP/IP route and proxy and DNS poisoning and the very
loose nature of the hundreds of usual "authorities" in the browsers'
vended Certificate Authority stores, basically reflect that
while "OpenBSD has never shipped with a vulnerability",
that "the world's nether-full of spooks regardless their hat color
are quite most always surreptitious threats and collectively
un-secure".

Writing an OS or executive to PC-2000 or the dirt-stock usual
PC apparatus or mobile handset apparatus, it was discussed
here once among us all. Implementing a pretty neat networking
infrastructure could go a long way toward efficient use of resources
and protections of usual personal properties.

So anyways, if you compare something like "Windows 7 aka NT core"
and "WMI and all the rest of this virtual privacy-stealing infrastructure",
they're different. And, the one doesn't need the other.

Chris M. Thomasson

May 4, 2023, 3:26:09 PM5/4/23
;^) I remember fork bombing some computers at Costco around 25 years
ago. I created a simple batch file that would call itself and go into an
infinite loop creating a shit load of processes. The display computers
were rendered into an unusable state without a reboot. I did not insert
the fork into autoexec.bat, so a reboot would solve the issue.

FromTheRafters

May 4, 2023, 5:08:35 PM5/4/23
Ross Finlayson presented the following explanation :
It is a Java based malware.

Chris M. Thomasson

May 4, 2023, 6:09:19 PM5/4/23
Fwiw, this should be the genuine source code for NT 4.0:

https://github.com/ZoloZiak/WinNT4/tree/master/private/ntos

Ross Finlayson

May 4, 2023, 8:19:02 PM5/4/23
It's like they say,
some image codecs in browsers have holes,
some font codecs in browsers have holes,
some XML parsers in browsers have holes,
some HTML parsers in browsers have holes,
so you might
proxy all image files through a sanitizing converter,
turn off font downloads,
block SMIL,
use an old open source browser,
and these kinds of things.

I don't much know though about
bash the stack / trash the instruction pointer
compared to
abuse the polkit and munge the autoproxy,
in terms of abuses and crimes in information "devices".

One time my friend and desk-neighbor had a screen-saver,
it had a password. He stepped away one time and I broke it,
but, I told him later that I'd done it.

In one team the rule was if you ever came across your
desk-neighbor's desktop open, you were to send an email
from them "I left my desktop open". Otherwise the rule
like in the OS group was "always lock your desktop
when you leave it". This one guy had like a forty-character
password, but this was the OS group and stuff like NT's system
account and delegation basically had that they'd just turn UAC off.

Myself I don't much even remember passwords and rely on,
"muscle memory", for passwords.

A big problem in computer crimes is so many "grey", areas,
and all sorts things what appear to be crimes.

Ross Finlayson

May 4, 2023, 8:19:41 PM5/4/23
Reading from Einstein: continuity, instinct and intuition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4eTUKaFE7U

Field mechanics, fields and forces, central symmetries, nuclear forces,
relativistic effect, Loch Ness monster, space contraction, ballet dance,
relativistic nanogyroscopes, quantum fields, quantum interpretations,
extra-local action, causality, requirements of theory, definition of a
model physicist, continuity and atomism, a Planck square, Heisenberg
uncertainty and skew, nuclear theory, light and transmutation,
mass and charge and light and matter.

FromTheRafters

May 5, 2023, 7:07:19 AM5/5/23
Ross Finlayson expressed precisely :
Java is not JavaScript. Think Java Runtime Environment.

> I don't much know though about
> bash the stack / trash the instruction pointer
> compared to
> abuse the polkit and munge the autoproxy,
> in terms of abuses and crimes in information "devices".
>
> One time my friend and desk-neighbor had a screen-saver,
> it had a password. He stepped away one time and I broke it,
> but, I told him later that I'd done it.
>
> In one team the rule was if you ever came across your
> desk-neighbor's desktop open, you were to send an email
> from them "I left my desktop open". Otherwise the rule
> like in the OS group was "always lock your desktop
> when you leave it". This one guy had like a forty-character
> password, but this was the OS group and stuff like NT's system
> account and delegation basically had that they'd just turn UAC off.

The Human Resources Manager where I used to work was administrator on
the system. She logged out (or so she thought) and walked away one time
and the screen dialog said something about a program still running.

I got back to her desktop and left her a little anonymous text file
instead of doing the sethc.exe hack.

https://superuser.com/questions/732605/how-to-prevent-the-sethc-exe-hack

There is an exploit that allows users to reset the Administrator
password on Windows. It is done by booting from a repair disk, starting
command prompt, and replacing C:\Windows\System32\sethc.exe with
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe.

When the sticky key combination is pressed at the logon screen, users
get access to a command prompt with Administrator privileges.

[Edit by me -- Actually gives a "system" user account.]

This is a huge security hole, makes the OS vulnerable to anyone with
even the slightest IT knowledge.

They later got severely hacked remotely and computer security was the
buzzword for some time afterward. Yep, we had to make sure the door to
the computer room was locked when we left, but it didn't close properly
so locked or not it didn't actually latch closed. People who were
granted access often left it unlatched purposefully for ease of access.

> Myself I don't much even remember passwords and rely on,
> "muscle memory", for passwords.

I have a mental password building system which relies on reminders.
Something like LogWM1189 for Waste Management, LogBOA1189 for BoA,
LogOD1189 for Microsoft One Drive, LogAID1189 for Apple ID etcetera.

No, these are not what I use, but something similar where the dialog
asking for the password also gives me the hint for the variable part.

> A big problem in computer crimes is so many "grey", areas,
> and all sorts things what appear to be crimes.

Especially where Intellectual Property (IP) is concerned.

Ross Finlayson

May 6, 2023, 12:06:34 AM5/6/23
Reading from Einstein: field theory and continuity, mathematical

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3LJEBS68s
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zX5PukCW4

Antique physics, theoretical physics, Anaximander, Heraclitus, Leucippus, Democritus,
Zeno and Aristotle, concluding "Out of My Later Years" Chapter 13: Physics and Reality,
central symmetries and bridges, central symmetries and Einstein's teacup, the rotational
symmetry's "cube wall", Einstein summarizes relativity theory in field theory in physics
and begifts his model physicist.

Mostowski Collapse

May 6, 2023, 6:26:43 AM5/6/23

Yeah to good old times, when physics was a thing!
And every educated mother would have been proud
if their son would study prestigious physics.

What happened to those times?

LoL

Mostowski Collapse

May 6, 2023, 6:30:48 AM5/6/23

Go into a used bookstore, you find a physics section
probably, acting as a mirror of a long forgotten glittering
era. Open these books and see what dedications or

personal notes are written in it, you might figure out
who used this books when. And maybe in some used
bookstore you find Rossy Boy camping in a tent,

and doing his YT videos.

LMAO!

Ross Finlayson

May 6, 2023, 12:10:50 PM5/6/23
It's kind of more like you have to go to the bookstore daily,
or the library, and books come and go, and every once in a
while, there's a good one, and when there's enough, they can
build a fort.

Watch, I'll say "spiral space-filling curve" and a Burse-bot
will spit "gibberish". "The logic", Burse, "a theory". I know
it's sort of cruel to make it ape its cage, but it wil get
mucked out at some point.

I kind of like the idea of being the guru aesthete.

The other day I picked up a copy of a book from
Imre Lakatos, he's helping explain how I explain the
Dirichlet problem, where line-continuity is building the
Jordan measure and signal-continuity building out the
Dirichlet function.

I've been leafing through Hermann Volume II, he's
helping explain the Lie derivative, where these days
Laplace is sort of being put down for bases of analytical freedom.

Let's not forget "I live in a van, down by the river".
Also Door's "Spanish Caravan".

Anyways, these are for pople who enjoy spoken word
accounts of theory writ large, those who want a "the logic"
and "theory", my study is foundations.

Ross Finlayson

May 6, 2023, 10:32:10 PM5/6/23
Reading from Einstein: philosophy and foundations

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrK9KzsK9po
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbKTJa6SBJM

Central symmetries and relativistic dynamics, history of modern atomism
and chemistry, Dalton's law of constant proportions, running constants,
atomic chemistry and molecular chemistry, fundamentals and foundations,
fundamentals of foundations, philosophy of foundations, rhetoric.

Ross Finlayson

May 7, 2023, 4:23:27 PM5/7/23
Reading from Einstein: state of the field

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpGYn2n1GQk

Atomism, law of constant proportions, object-sense, running constants,
atomic theory and nuclear theory, ultraviolet catastrophe, mass and charge
and light and colour, general relativity and quantum mechanics, field theory
and the statistical ensemble, universals in Einstein's theory, reconciling field
theory and discretization, functional freedom and degrees of freedom,
infrared catastrophe, 20'th century foundations and 21'st century foundations.

Ross Finlayson

May 8, 2023, 3:25:46 PM5/8/23
I've been reading some Harmonic Function Theory about the Theory of
Potentials and getting into some of the uniqueness results about the
Laplacian of the harmonic function theory. As you might imagine, I'm mostly
interested in extending my results from the unbounded, infinite, and non-standard,
to result where there are sometimes distinctnes instead of uniqueness results in
the standard, about results in the unbounded, infinite, and non-standard.

About this then I'm looking into the Dirichlet problem about the Poincare sphere
and there Poincare metric about the Riemann metric, it's pretty deep.

It's kind of useful for foundations to have three definitions of continuity.

It's kind of bereft without, ....

For example, the Jordan measure is provided a measure,
or the line-continuity's sigma algebras.

Mostowski Collapse

May 8, 2023, 4:07:57 PM5/8/23

Why did Einstein's photon need therapy?
Because it had too much energy!

Mostowski Collapse

May 8, 2023, 4:26:04 PM5/8/23
Russy Boy, you want to change the education situation in the USA?

Donald Trump dies and goes to heaven.

Saint Peter scratches his head and says,
“Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove
their identity. How can you prove yours?”

Trump looks bewildered and says, “Who are Einstein and Picasso?”

Saint Peter sighs and says, “Come on in, Donald.”

Dan joyce

May 8, 2023, 4:44:54 PM5/8/23
Ross, what are your credentials?
I have no math credentials but love to dabble in math.
Yes, I am wrong a lot of the time but I do learn from my mistakes.

Dan

Ross Finlayson

May 8, 2023, 4:52:20 PM5/8/23
Borel vs. Combinatorics?

Nope, it's not so much change the linear curriculum, as
fill out the middle and the end.

That is, presuming the educational system still sets up
students for mathematical success with an egalitarian
education including algebra, geometry, trigonometry,
and calculus, and some linear algebra and some function
theory and type theory, and logic, and methods of proof
and the language of proof, and critical reasoning, and
derivations of what is demonstrated and instructed, then
mostly what I would add would be retro- or paleo-classical
modern foundations, about standard analysis and higher-level
non-standard analysis, lower-level analysis, with applications,
or foundations.

I.e., teacher needs to see me after school.

Ross Finlayson

May 8, 2023, 5:02:58 PM5/8/23
I'm a student.

My study is foundations.

B.S. Mathematics, Idaho, 2007
Math SAT/GRE 99+%

The amateur, does it for love.
The professional, is worth the money.
The pro-am, is often pretty even.

I'm a software engineer by trade.

I hope you enjoy these readings, then that beyond these
sorts of time-bound audio besides the ready availability of
automated transcript these days, is a debate and apologetics
and modern foundations, or "10,000's posts to sci.math".

From what I understand these are the sorts usual reactions
to the reading:
1) boredom, quit,
2) engagement, listen, not to be distracted,
3) nodding off, deep sleep.

The reader is a usual role in academia, that is extra-curricular,
in the sense that students follow along a book that is read aloud,
to enrich their ability to read for themselves, here though it's
mostly commentary attached to readings of usual authorities.

Ross Finlayson

May 8, 2023, 7:35:50 PM5/8/23
Reading from Einstein: language and science, Einstein's word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxqetiIzanw

Language and communication, language and the space of words, the scientific method
and scientific discourse, generalization and universals, science and ethics, ethics and
morals, science and truth, logic and truth, mass-energy equivalency, Einstein's second
formula of mass-energy equivalence in the centrally symmetrical or rotational.

This is about the last of the reading from Einstein's Out of My Later Years, as it's
the summary of chapters in the middle that convey his scientific message.

That it ends with a particular definition of the mass-energy equivalency that
essentially reflects the setup of the centrally symmetrical i.e. the rotational,
really makes clear that a theory of space-contraction is compatible with
Einstein's theory, final, of relativity.

A n g l e

May 9, 2023, 5:43:31 AM5/9/23
111111111111111111
111111111111111111111111111
111111111111111111111111111111111
22222222222
22222222222222222222
222222222222222222222222222222
33333
333333333333
33333333333333333333333
333333333333333333333333333333333333333

2*∞=∞
2=1
1=0

Ross Finlayson

May 9, 2023, 11:33:52 PM5/9/23
Analysis and Methods: arithmetization and models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWi_nRBmWY

Arithmetic, decomposition of arithmetic, function theory and types, first-order and infinitary
operations, models of arithmetic, bounds and the effective, powers and roots, algebra, real-valued
spaces, complex arithmetic, conjugates and reflections, nine-point theorem, number theory,
congruences, casting out 9's and digit summation congruence, quadratic sieve, numerical models
of data structures, arithmetizations and algebraizations and geometrizations.

Ross Finlayson

May 10, 2023, 8:39:27 PM5/10/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: vector fields and bundles, geometry and analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ1D2pgTZb0

Methods and analysis, the geometer and the analyst, foundations and Poincare,
Poincare and Dirichlet, Hermann's mathematical physics, continuous domains,
non-linear interactions, principle of minimal interactions, non-linear Lagrangians
and linear Laplacians, a derivation of isomorphisms in duals, direct sums,
Euler-Lagrange differential operators.

Ross Finlayson

May 11, 2023, 9:32:33 PM5/11/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: a heat equation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fUkrN70BK0

Fourier analysis, Fourier and the heat problem, 1'st and 2'nd law thermodynamics,
restitution/oscillation and dissipation/attenuation, differential equations, integral
equations, setup/ansaetze of capacity and conductivity, boundary value problems,
the differential tool-kit grab-bag, implicits and functions of functions, separation
of variables, quantities, the centrality of the exponential function in differential
analysis, a posteriori checks, usual constants in systems of differential equations
in Fourier analysis.

Ross Finlayson

May 12, 2023, 9:06:34 PM5/12/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: Fourier series and Cauchy and Riemann's definite integral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftP0fT83n_8

Linearity and superposition, linearity and vector spaces, infinite series and infinite sums,
uniqueness of the complete ordered field, non-standard field operations of (-1,1), shrinking
the quadrant to the unit square, bounded regions and infinite series, orthogonal functions
and coefficients in analytical character, shrinking 1/x and summing into n/x, quadrature and
periodic functions, even and odd functions, Fourier and Darboux and Cauchy and Riemann
and Dirichlet, the definite integral.

Ross Finlayson

May 13, 2023, 11:24:36 PM5/13/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: x = y, y = x, x = 1/y, y = 1/x

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WayejS2X4nk
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-6Cdm9SBvQ

Numbers and semiotics, perspective and projective infinite, the x-y coordinate quadrants,
positive numbers the first quadrant, x = y, functions and pairs of functions symmetrical
about x = y, 3/4 pi rotation, 1/x and sawtooth wave, shrinking the quadrant to the unit square,
plane curves, tangents and normals, sin and cos and root two over two and x = y, trajectories,
orthogonal functions, scalar infinite, infinite series.

Ross Finlayson

May 15, 2023, 11:32:38 AM5/15/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: complementary dual plane curves and diff. E.Q.'s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O063JzPH2C0

Plane curves, about "an elementary treatise on differential equations", differential analysis
before and after Bourbaki, orbital manifolds and trajectory manifolds, standard and non-standard
infinite series and closed forms, the derivative and the differential, rotations, positive numbers
and x = y and y = x, justification in quantities, dimensional analysis and quantititized analysis,
"off by 1" and quantities, the approach of plane-curve level-lines and their differential function
and differential functions and their plane-curve level-lines their solutions, orthogonal functions
and trajectories, features of parabolas, complementary duals of isoclines, gradient.

Ross Finlayson

May 17, 2023, 12:14:04 AM5/17/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: fixed-point and the semi-dimensional

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bkTr58108o
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQCKS3mexjo

Fixed-point, the origin, definitions over time, modern definition, differential equations / integral equations, elementary theories of mathematical objects, models of integers, models of real numbers, implicits, definitions of curves, restrictions of comprehension and the insensate, restrictions of comprehension and constraints, continuity, continuous motion and uniform continuous motion, definition of tangent and normal, identity as a dimension, the "semi-dimensional", implicits as constants, implicits as constraints, Clairaut's theorem, the identity's integral.

Ross Finlayson

May 18, 2023, 3:26:27 PM5/18/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: the co-semi-dimensional identity constraint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on7RFb_yTxU

Zero and indeterminate forms, triviality and vacuity and discreteness and continuity,
integral equations and prederivatives, coordinates and spaces in the identity dimension,
limit theorems and completeness, nowhere and the middle of nowhere, zero and infinity,
Clairaut and d'Alembert and Lagrange, y = -x + 2y and x = y, singular solutions and
indeterminate forms, roots of the identity function and roots of 0,
mathematical conscientiousness and rigorous formalism.

Ross Finlayson

May 19, 2023, 11:46:39 PM5/19/23
corr:

Descriptive differential dynamics: the co-semi-dimensional identity constraint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnMxLKy4Qkw

Zero and indeterminate forms, triviality and vacuity and discreteness and continuity,
integral equations and prederivatives, coordinates and spaces in the identity dimension,
limit theorems and completeness, nowhere and the middle of nowhere, zero and infinity,
Clairaut and d'Alembert and Lagrange, y = -x + 2y and x = y, singular solutions and
indeterminate forms, roots of the identity function and roots of 0,
mathematical conscientiousness and rigorous formalism.

Descriptive differential dynamics: convergence and continuity, definition and differentiation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUjiY4WlP3U

Systems of numbers and coordinates, the identity dimension, the linear curriculum, proofs and conjectures,
convergence criteria, arithmetic and algebra and geometry and number theory and function theory and
type theory in spaces and topoi, sheaves/symmetries/submersions and sub-fields of analysis, overlapping
definition and disambiguation, definitions and derivations or axioms and theorems, the revisitation of
derivation, mathematical conscientiousness and hypocrisy, mathematical historicism, definitions of
continuity, mathematics the field, mathematical objects and a theory of mathematics, miseries of induction
and complementary duals in analytical deduction, logical paradoxes and non-logical paradoxes.

Ross Finlayson

May 20, 2023, 11:01:26 PM5/20/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: identity dimension and derivative-stopping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1xmnwDpj_g

Arithmetic and algebra and analysis, operator calculus and the working objects,
identity dimension and quadrature, d'Alembert, 1/x and log x and x(log x-1),
zero-to-velocity and stopping distance as inverses, context of "the envelope"
and the identity dimension, "cube wall", "quadrature wall" and x^2 + x = (a^2 - C^2)/2,
constants and parameters and partials and fullers, constants and abscissae and
ordinates, homogeneous equations and the identity dimension.

Ross Finlayson

May 21, 2023, 1:31:58 AM5/21/23
Kind of looking at 1887, https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1967647.pdf

1895: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rsta.1895.0014

1903: https://books.google.com/books?id=PB0LAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA41&ots=qobplVjlvn&dq=%22integral%20equation%22%20envelope%20singular&pg=PR3#v=onepage&q&f=false

1903: Singular points of functions which satisfy partial differential equations of the elliptic type, Boecher

2019: https://www.routledge.com/Singular-Differential-Equations-and-Special-Functions/Campos/p/book/9780367137236

Since starting to survey differential equations first there was getting into ODE's and the usual
or what was from the linear undergraduate curriculum, then about methods of symmetries and
about topology then into the "differential geometry", which now I call "numerical methods in
differential geometry of a subset of continuous functions" , then calling these "sheaves, symmetries,
and submersions".

I was pretty surprised to learn that the usual notion of "differential equations, and their solutions",
was sort of opposite the more old-fashioned "plane curves, and their integral equations".

Then I got into that the identity function or x = y is sort of a dimension itself in the differential,
and basically looking only at curves in the first quadrant of the xy plane and all in positive numbers,
basically for a deconstructive account that then can build out into negative numbers instead of
having to build out into complex numbers.

It's sort of the locus of all the envelopes of the trivial solutions or the 0 solution, so it ends up
looking sort of like the middle of things like the linear fractional equation, or about these days
the linear fractional transform, and for plugging it into Clairaut and d'Alembert and so on thus far,
about how it's trivial but also it's in the middle of a lot of things in the limit of things.

This gets a lot into the equations where "in this singular section there's that x = y so that lots
of the equations can be solved in terms of one variable, because, it's a condition they're equal".

There's a sort of integration defined about functions symmetric about the, "identity dimension".

Then the reciprocal function or 1/x a hyperbola is also examined, kind of about the cycloids and
their locus, but mostly about a notion of taking the first quadrant and shrinking it to a unit square,
then making some non-standard orthogonal functions about usual approaches afforded those,
a sort of "hat series".

So, my latest idees fixes include of course the whole "continuous domains" bit after my modern foundations,
then this hat series, getting into the identity dimension, integration in the identity dimension, then after
something like "roots of zero" and "roots of the identity dimension" (or, the singular in the differential),
about the identity dimension and how it's got its solutions up for a deconstructive account of the
trivial or 0 solution and making a primary sub-field of differential analysis.

Of course I'm mostly interested in that for complementary duals in harmonic functions,
about theories of potential.

Ross Finlayson

May 21, 2023, 10:50:43 PM5/21/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: addition formulae in symmetrical differential operators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDiDhiRbAjY

Analysis and differential analysis, the identity dimension and 1/x, indeterminate and singular forms,
fin de siecle and Y2K, differential analysis as a field, descriptive differential dynamics, contrivances,
addition formulas (formulae), operator calculus and orders and ranks in powers, differential operators,
"power-taking addition formulae", "anti-operators", 1/x to ln x and x to 0 as symmetrical anti-operators,
hypergeometric functions, series and combined series, series in growing and vanishing terms, parameters,
distributions and shape and scale parameters, identity dimension and trivial solutions, identity and zero.

Ross Finlayson

May 22, 2023, 10:26:12 PM5/22/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: identity dimension metric, 0 1 infinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqbjVnx1TTg

Original analysis, harmonic functions and the upper half-plane, the positive or first quadrant
and its octants as half-plane, coordinate spaces, hypergeometric regular singular points,
Cantor space and square Cantor space, factorial, Legendre polynomials, Rodrigues formula,
Rolle's theorem, power series and increasing denominators, power series of [0,1], power series
of orthogonal functions, closed forms and reduction, substitution and transformation of
variables and coordinates, identity dimension coordinates, identity dimension metric.

Ross Finlayson

May 24, 2023, 12:38:23 AM5/24/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: classical and extra-classical orthogonal functions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYb8YT-SjFs

Classical orthogonal polynomials, Legendre to Jacobi to Askey, geometry and topology,
dynamics of topology, dynamics of discretization and dynamics of the continuum limit,
induction and deduction in points and spaces, descriptive differential dynamics,
descriptive set theory and axiomatic set theory, function theory and the Cartesian,
non-standard functions and non-Cartesian functions, the exponential and its own anti-derivative,
functions that are their own anti-derivative, probability theory and the uniqueness of distribution
functions, the quadratic sieve and trilateralometry or n-gonometry, multivariate analysis and
higher-order orthogonal functions.

Ross Finlayson

May 24, 2023, 11:41:34 PM5/24/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: Fourier analysis derivation

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUEp6AKqaWY
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyvtpN6xmdg

Coordinate settings and transforms, identity dimension, continuous and piece-wise continuous
integrability, Riemann-Lebesgue theorem convergence, "hyperbola hat" series, equations of
wave motion and periodic functions, the semi-circular wave and n-gonometry, Dirichlet-Riemann
convergence, models of Fourier analysis and implementations of integration.

Ross Finlayson

May 25, 2023, 11:10:42 PM5/25/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: Fourier-style analysis and inch-worm functions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvmrlCw6iw4

Deconstructive Fourier-style analysis, convergence criteria, Lipschitz condition,
windowing and boxing, Dirichlet kernel, periodicity and modularity,
large-angle approximation, analog and digital waveforms,
inch-worm functions and n-gonometry,
Michaelson's harmonic analyzer, Gibbs phenomena,
hysteresis and overshoot and ringing,
complementary sine sinc(x) = sin(x)/x,
approximation and bounds in error terms.

Ross Finlayson

May 26, 2023, 4:55:40 PM5/26/23
I picked up a copy of Lefschetz "Selected Papers", he's my new favorite algebraic geometer,
and as he puts it, for "algebraic GEOMETRY".

Ross Finlayson

May 30, 2023, 10:50:21 PM5/30/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: fixed-point and the singular in spaces and varieties

1 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr96eumt8c8
2 of 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziloVYXbU3E

Spaces and points, fixed-point, space-time and the space-time spider, book-keeping
in dimensions, differential equations, definitions and dynamics, Lefschetz on algebraic
geometry, infinity and fixed-point, schools of names, algebraic geometry, Poincare,
reading in English and French, f(x,y) = 0 and x=y and x-y, Analysis Situs, intersection
numbers, translations and models and model theory, deconstructivist and reconstructivist
approach, fixed-point and branches.

Descriptive differential dynamics: effective and virtual, continua and individua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiBHjB2pVso

Algebraic geometry the geometer's or algebraicist's, Banach-Tarski and its original
derivation, arithmetic and simpler arithmetics, geometry and algebra, continua and
individua, Vitali and Hausdorff, Vitali and the non-measurable, sides of points,
Lefschetz and Picard and Savari, effective and virtual, arithmetization and addition
formulae, the analytic, the Fourier analysis, convergence and completeness,
small-angle and large-angle and windows and boxing, Fejer sums, Fejer kernel,
rules and varieties.

Ross Finlayson

Jun 2, 2023, 1:20:40 AM6/2/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: completeness in continuity and constructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_WBmAfDpQ

Features of differential analysis, curves and integral equations and differential equations
and solutions, completeness, completeness and continuity, completeness and constructions,
circle as infinitely-sided polygon and infinitely-sided polygon as circle, complementary duals
and meeting in the middle, symmetry and invariants and conservation laws, continuity as
central in mathematical objects, algebraic geometry and analysis situs, Fourier-style analysis,
existence and uniqueness, convergence and boundaries, interchangeability of components
of derivations, combinations of transforms in completeness, dynamical modeling and the
descriptive, features of linear and non-linear analysis, impulse and rest, the mechanics of
vibrating strings, continuity and completeness or "Zeno's mirror", Zeno's uniform motion
and acceleration and deceleration, meeting and parting, identity dimension.

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 1:25:33 AM6/2/23
Formulas such as of the form:
~A => (A => B)

Don't make a gas. You cannot write scientific paper:
"if the moon is made of cheese then ..."

On the other hand if you would have something else
at hand than material implication =>, namely counter
factual conditional ~>, then this here:
~A => (A ~> B)

Could make a gas. You can write scientific papers:
"Suppose the moon were made of cheese then ..."

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 1:32:27 AM6/2/23

Very funny grammatically, this fake past, sounds like going
back into the past, "were" has past tense morphology,
but a counter factual points more into the future?

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 1:35:27 AM6/2/23
You can write a paper:

Theorem 1:
"if the moon is made of cheese then Rossy Boy can fly"

With reference to the fact that the moon is not
made of cheese, the above theorem would be
even a correct theorem.

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 1:39:06 AM6/2/23

But I guess the paper wouldn't be accepted,
as showing something relevant.

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 2:04:27 PM6/2/23

There is a certain idea behind the random mess that
Rossy Boy creates when he creates his boring texts.
To avoid that they look obviously random, he pickles

them with antagonistic pairs, like linear and non-linear,
inner anus radius and outer anus radius, etc.. etc.. So
he is copying some Bhagwan guru that preaches

ying and yang. Who does he want to impress with
his nonsense? Who teached him that this makes up
an interesting text, a pearl necklace of black and

white stones? I rather listen to John Gabriel.

Ross Finlayson schrieb am Freitag, 2. Juni 2023 um 18:42:40 UTC+2:
> I "think" <~~ There is a lot doubt here

P.S.: Proof of his ying and yang fetish. Read the below,
everything else that will follow in this thread will also
follow this pattern. Each non-sense post will be of this kind:
- entropy and organization
- open and closed
- restitution and dissipation
- Etc..
Message has been deleted

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 2:13:50 PM6/2/23
Maybe Rossy Boy never went to school. He should
know that antonyms or words that belong to an
enumeration or a measurement, often have a category

that combines the words into a domain. You find
these ideas already discussed in Aristoteles, he
provides a nice upper ontology for all that.

Example:
- female
- male

The category is:
- gender

So a grown up would summarize a topic much shorter,
in that we would say the book covers gender issues.
Only a little school boy would write the book covers

female and male issues. The later is kind of idiotic.

Jonathan Guerin

Jun 2, 2023, 3:05:24 PM6/2/23
i imagine a book cover or the cover possibly of a magazine
would have with a little explosive pow graphic
this text, 'covers female and male issues!'

thanks for pointing out re: words and categorical domain.

something new to think about while shoveling through
the new daily posts.

.jg

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 3:29:01 PM6/2/23

The term is attributed to controversal figure John Money

Money introduced the terms gender role and sexual orientation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

But "gender" might not match the category for the magazin.
You could also say "the people's magazin". But what is
the category for example for Newtons actio and reactio?

And all other ying yang pairs in Rossy Boys lists. What do
professionals in the field call the averarching principles
behind each pair, or tripple or larger collection of notions?

I am still waiting that Rossy Boy calls magnetism
attract and repel force. He might also sweep under the
rug Lorentz force, Maxwell formulas, Einstein etc..

LoL

Jonathan Guerin

Jun 2, 2023, 4:04:06 PM6/2/23
re: actio-n and reactio-n, besides harry potter spellbook guide, the
first words that come to mind are 'reciprocating forces'? i like the
idea of reciprocity, eg. i write you and you write back, but a
dictionary definition of reciprocus (latin) states 'returning the same
way.' a reaction does not necessarily respond to an originating
stimulus... for instance think of the butterfly effect. if one butterfly
flaps its wings just so in mexico could a reaction be a monsoon in east
asia? i'm just a bored person looking for edutainment and subtext
between the lines and if i learn to subvert the robots along the way
then that's cool too.

.jg

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 5:56:06 PM6/2/23

Well saying actio and reactio is already sloppy. Newtons
third law says more precisely actio = reactio. Which is just
two force vectors, being equal according to this law.

So if you shoot a bullet into a wall, the wall deforms
but the bullet also deforms. I guess the butter fly effect
doesn't fit into Newtons third law. Its more about

amplification, maybe through other means than the
butterfly force only. In dynamical systems the outcome
of any process can be highly sensitive to its startin

point, eh voila you are in the mists of chaos theory.

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 6:01:58 PM6/2/23

But you will not learn much about subverting a robot,
since I am not a robot. Although Rossy Boy has the idee fix,
that I am robot. Maybe he knows what I think about him.

I think he is a spamming robot. Not sure whether he takes
some help or does copy paste, to create his nonsense.
Not sure what he posted here in this thread for example.

The table of contents of the books he is reading. Calculus
is also a nice example, it covers differentiation and integration,
right? And there is the fundamental theorem of calculus,

which links the two:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_theorem_of_calculus

So the default interpretation of like saying this is a book
about calculus, would be the implication that the book
covers differentiation and integration, right?

Jonathan Guerin

Jun 2, 2023, 6:56:08 PM6/2/23
so would reciprocating forces be a category or .. a synegory? ..
synonegory? not so much a generalization and categorization as a synonym
or 'is as' for the concept of reciprocation and action:reaction being equal.

i am revisiting usenet after long time. what do i see but so many
repeating posts and chaff and noise and buried in it a few grains of
wheat. here being a friendly reminder that newton's laws are once again
atrophied from my brain. with so much today being ai ai ai artificial
intelligence here there everywhere i see a few million headers and
bodies being potentially good for training and then what's the need for
schools and teachers when i can go to HAL.net and have it answer all my
questions, ideally without the propaganda and slurs. so chaos has a
purpose and is this the purpose? this being my reaction to a 'get new
messages' from sci.math.

so what have i learned recently? psychoceramics is a word. message
filters <</me blows dust off of the filters>> have a use. action and
reaction are reciprocation of Force kg*m/s^2? and contemporaneous in the
context of Newton's Laws and this is not the first time I have been
corrected. just how long entities can talk about 0 not being in the set
of unit fractions. also what a unit fraction is and how funny i find it
that i have not encountered that term in 20+ years of school. finally,
here be humans. maybe.

what am i thinking about? what am i doing here? why am i here? why are
yalls here? i'm currently reading books about wavelets, when I have time
(once every few days) and enjoy doing the book problems.

so i'll ponder those things and hope you be well until next time.

thanks!

.jg

Mild Shock

Jun 2, 2023, 7:15:51 PM6/2/23

What you didn't learn yet, dealing with insults.
Here you go. You are a boring idiot. Your posts are lame.

Jonathan Guerin

Jun 2, 2023, 7:30:57 PM6/2/23
Your mom thinks I'm cool.

Ross Finlayson

Jun 2, 2023, 9:14:19 PM6/2/23
Not everything is
cut and dried,
not everything is
black and white,
"not nothing is not everything": "is".

The complementary dual, is a higher level mental construct,
than the opposite.

The dialectic isn't for asymmetry, though it's applied that way,
it's for symmetry.

The difference between "versus" and "vis-a-vis",
is one has a loser and the other's not a game.

The inductive impasse, reflects that there are cases for induction
that never complete, but, in the continuous and in time, they do.
It's the continuous and the uniform in time, infinitely-divisible,
that's about the simplest prototype of a model of change, in
a model of state.

The, inductive impasse either way, is simply reflected in what
are points in a line, how they are drawn, and, points on a line,
and how they divide, what is the drawn-out and what is the divided,
making line-continuity first then besides signal-continuity,
for field-continuity.

The, "meeting in the middle", the "middle of nowhere",
is the center of the square of opposition and the dialectic,
in the complementary duals, about for example the point,
the local, the global, and the total.

The anaphora and cataphora, nouns, the synthetic and analytic, adjectives,
the continuous and discrete, complements, here what's generally put
first is the universals, that work out same as "void".

So, the context of the oscillating and the attenuative, for
the restitutive and dissipating, is that the oscillating radiates
while the attenuative has a floor, in a "default" or "ground" model.
There are others, where the tendencies and propensities reflects
actions or states. This is used to define the thermodynamic and
anything else which is open in physics.

The kinetic, and laws of motion, here is addressed with a dialectic,
about this, for example "Zeno's starter". This is about "what is the
impulse" or the singularity of beginnings, of change, which are
first modeled as perfect inelastic collisions, but physics is an open
system. So anyways this idea of derivative stopping is about powers
and inverse powers and their derivatives, and for a model of addition
formulae or index formulae, about an operator calculus of higher,
and, lower, orders of acceleration, with respect to displacement
and rest, with respect to time (singular). The idea is to work up
that the C^\infty functions who eventually in some order have
a derivative that's zero, that there's a family of functions whose
integrals eventually reflect a constant, these being symmetrical
in positive and negative powers, for "Newton's Zero-eth Laws".

Ross Finlayson

Jun 2, 2023, 11:33:21 PM6/2/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: anharmonic Laplacians and singular asymptotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_H5-nvuJqw

The restitutive and dissipative, oscillating and attenuating, radiative and the floor,
the lava lamp, the hourglass, the sand painting, continuous and discrete, waves,
Laplacians and the second order derivative with respect to rest and with respect
to motion, quantities, the qualitative in shape and scale, ball bearings, the ball
bearing pendulum array, attenuation and the floor and the sympathetic, equations
of wave motion, traveling and standing waves or stationary and progressive waves,
d'Alembert, algebra of differential operator ranks in addition and index formulae
or arithmetization, (x+y)(x-y) and (x-y)^2, identity dimension, multidimensional waves,
multidimensional identity dimension, coordinates, motion and rest, harmonic and
anharmonic, Chladni's functions, acoustic and tone, solutions of differential equations
and the Laplacian and harmonic vis-a-vis what sums to zero.

Mild Shock

Jun 3, 2023, 7:41:57 AM6/3/23
Maybe we can ask ChatGPT to make a summary. A summary with
would join antonyms in their upper category. Usually its the job
of the lexicographer to collect word stems and make a little

glossary for each word stem, that then describes the word stem.
The knowledge engeiner can use these descriptions to weave a
semantic net, which puts the meaning behind the word stems

into relation. A publicitly available semantic net of this kind is
WordNet. We can for example query it online here:

WordNet Search - 3.1
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

For example female has two meanings, this is from
the lexicographer level:

S: (n) female, female person (a person who belongs
to the sex that can have babies)
S: (adj) female (being the sex (of plant or animal) that
produces fertilizable gametes (ova) from which offspring
develop) "a female heir"; "female holly trees bear the berries"

Thats why the general category could be peoples or gender (sex).
You can now use the WordNet website and click on "S",
and you will see semantic net information. For example antonyms:

S: (n) female, female person (a person who belongs to the sex
that can have babies)
antonym
W: (n) male [Opposed to: female] (a person who belongs to
the sex that cannot have babies)

S: (adj) female (being the sex (of plant or animal) that
produces fertilizable gametes (ova) from which
offspring develop) "a female heir"; "female holly
trees bear the berries"
antonym
W: (adj) androgynous [Opposed to: female]
(having both male and female characteristics)
W: (adj) male [Opposed to: female] (being the sex
(of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa)
that perform the fertilizing function in generation)
"a male infant"; "a male holly tree"

Concerning antonym, WordNet doesn't only spit out strict
opposites. If the domain D is multivalued, it spits out
D \ {s} which can have more than one member.

Mild Shock

Jun 3, 2023, 7:47:08 AM6/3/23
Technical terminus for what I called upper category seems
to be hypernym. Wikipedia defines it as follows. If you follow
a semantic net backwards from hypernym to the domain

members, there is yet another name, they are called hyponyms:
- a word with a broad meaning constituting a category
into which words with more specific meanings fall; a
superordinate. For example, colour is a hypernym of red.

- In linguistics, semantics, general semantics, and ontologies,
hyponymy (from Ancient Greek ὑπό (hupó) 'under', and
ὄνυμα (ónuma) 'name') shows the relationship between a
generic term (hypernym) and a specific instance of it (hyponym).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponymy_and_hypernymy

The hypernym relationship is also supported by WordNet.
To get some lexical entries for the domain, just
click on direct hypernym in online WordNet.

Dan Christensen, with his Generalized Drinker Paradox,
recently opened totally new drive ways to make
Hyponyms and hypernyms in mathematics.

LoL

Ross Finlayson

Jun 5, 2023, 2:05:04 AM6/5/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: sheaving and functions, modular factorization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrv2-Tvd4aQ

Sensibility and fungibility and tractability, factorizing of definitions, formalization,
the standard analysis and delta-epsilonics, factorizing arithmetic into operations
and the modular in the regular, mensuration and the quadrature and gradient
and the tangent, principal component analysis, interchangeability, division and
specialization of labor, objects of arithmetic and algebra and functions and topoi
and geometry, the operator calculus, part and set theories and type and category
theories, algebraic geometry and geometric algebra, identity dimension and
coordinate settings, topologies and the "anti-open" topology, projective and
perspective, properties of algebras, properties of spaces, submersions,
operator calculus and linearisations.

Mild Shock

Jun 5, 2023, 6:59:35 AM6/5/23
What happened to your black & white necklace. Don't you wear
it anymore? Did you change it into a Hawaian flower cord?

A flower cord that has angiotic sperms and spermiotic angions.

Ross Finlayson

Jun 5, 2023, 3:32:42 PM6/5/23
You mean "chains"?

Mild Shock

Jun 5, 2023, 6:18:01 PM6/5/23

How are your flower necklaces going Rossy Boy?
You could give one to Archimedes Plutonium,
he is always looking for bed warmers.

Mild Shock

Jun 5, 2023, 6:53:37 PM6/5/23
Ha Ha, I am not alone:

There are Mathematics (M),
Foundations of Mathematics (FM),
Mathematical Logic (ML),
Philosophical Logic (PL),
Philosophy of Mathematics as practised by Philosophers (PMP),
Philosophy of Logic (PoL),
Foundations of Logic (FL),
and Epistemology (E).

A little long list, by CRAIG SMORYNSKI
https://projecteuclid.org/journals/modern-logic/volume-4/issue-3/Review-of-Stewart-Shapiro-Foundations-without-foundationalism-A-case-of/rml/1204835293.pdf

But here is the same stipulation, that a mathematician working
in a certain way with second order logic, wouldn't be
bothered by Russells Paradox:

"On page 24, footnote 16 reads, in part, "as far as I know, Hilbert never
considered a universal all-encompassing domain. Thus, according to
the thesis at hand, he should not have been bothered by Russell's paradox."

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 29. April 2023 um 02:02:38 UTC+2:
> Hint: Your fallacy, you seem to be not aware of:
>
> logic of technical philosophy =\= mathematical logic
> philosophical logic =\= mathematical logic
> philosophy of logic =\= mathematical logic
>
> Philosopers are just not trained mathematicians most of the time.

Ross Finlayson

Jun 5, 2023, 9:07:58 PM6/5/23
That's funny, "strong mathematical platonism" only needs one true
theory the first time, not some "scheme: of the ponzi variety, philosophy".

No, "philosophers" aren't necessarily "trained mathematicians", and vice-versa,
but "FOUNDATIONS" requires _both_.

Indeed I'm not much interested in mutually incomprehensible sub-fields
when "axiomless natural deduction" has already arisen with a true theory.

Also it's kind of a strong rejection of "heathen, pagan, G-dless, idolatry".
(Because it's a strong rejection of theories without "truth".)

Now, I'm sure you can find people who want to be the next
"Multiple Worlds Interpretation visionary", but, if they have that
"Godel made their theory incomplete, so it's all whatever", then,
isn't there one of those where there's a universe where it's not?

I'm interested in philsophers about truth for positive relation in
mathematics, but if their result is to make another broken one:
no thanks, there already is one.

"Foundations without foundations": no, here science is already science.

Finally don't confuse "quantification over the integers or an inductive set"
and "the universe", which is somewhat _larger_. When it comes to Russell,
it's _Russell_ who should be worried about "defining away" the quantifer sputnik,
it's considered very hypocritical, that instead there is a non-standard model.

"Many modern theories are joinery."

Isn't there at least one truth?

Ross Finlayson

Jun 5, 2023, 9:59:20 PM6/5/23
Yeah, from my perspective it's rather pathetic that "modern philosophy of mathematical logic"
leaves the paradoxes _in_ when they should all be resolved _first_ then with _those_ objects
that remain, including the extra-ordinary, figuring out how what's left is a universe of the
mathematical objects.

Unless they'd rather it's just a sort of, ooze, ..., at least it would be discontinuous ooze.
So, I figure such efforts to "get above order" simply reflect, you know, a wish to get above
"the paradoxes of mathematical logic", but, the problem is, they're not beneath them yet.
So, such outgrowths of "patchwork theories" would only get worse instead of better.

Yeah, you figure there's a universe, _at all_, and logic and reason in it, _at all_, then that
deduction arrives at how to treat it as a "strong foundationalist's foundation", then that
other candidate suitable theories of foundations (like, those with one relation like
set theory, there are others than set theory, but they have all the same things going on)
arrive at why mathematics has objects of these sorts of theories all together:

topology
function theory
geometry
arithmetic
algebra
number theory

about how they make one theory, or the interpretation thereof, in terms of

constancy
consistency
completeness
concreteness

which includes things like

numbering
counting

and so on.

It helps thusly to have notions like Leibnitz' and Kant's about the monadology and
the Ding-an-Sich and the noumenon to complement (and fulfill) the phenomenon,
to be a true sort of objectivist and having resolved the "paradoxes of mathematical logic"
as part of first understanding the theory, for a "dualistic monism", for a "dually-self infraconsistency".
(These are philosophers.)

It's a thing, ....

So, that then this "universe of mathematical objects: proofs" is as a language a
"Comenius language where all and only truisms are well-formed formulae", it's
a first example of sorts that "the sputnik of quantification simply has what that
'the Liar' falls out of that as a template of contradiction, and that's all".

(... "As is" not "as if", as it were, ....)

Really, it's like "thinking about it" arrives how it's "more than the sum of its parts",
simply from "the sum of its parts".

So, the "axiomless natural deduction" has a lot going on, and, ...,
deduction arrives at why "it's the strong foundationalist's foundation",
also, that "nothing else is".

(Then it kind of starts with topology and arrives at "axiomless natural geometry", then ....
I call it a "paradox slate" for "There are none" and pretty much have them resolved.)

... Assuming there's a universe _at all_ and logic and reason _at all_, ...,
"a" true theory: at all.

"A Theory"

Mild Shock

Jun 6, 2023, 1:54:35 AM6/6/23

Yes, you might prepare your anus for Archimedes Plutonium
with a laxative. But what do I know? And how would I care?

Ross Finlayson schrieb am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023 um 02:42:41 UTC+2:
> It's "the lack thereof, that eases a certain kind of data
> structure's concatenation", it's a laxative, and has no
> business in "truth tables".

Ross Finlayson

Jun 6, 2023, 11:47:37 PM6/6/23
Sentient human biomorph

Ross Finlayson

Jun 6, 2023, 11:48:26 PM6/6/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: machine numbers and numerical models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=getUFVHt-Hg

Descriptive definitional dynamics, machine integers, models of computation,
facilities and resources in machines and numbers, implementations of computers,
computational units and systems, organizations of digital electronics, machine numbers,
register and stack models and register and memory models, models of operation,
op-codes, 0's and 1's and true and false, symbolic models, pure set theory, model theory
and sets, model theory and infinite sequences, models of computation, linear analysis
and numerical methods, analog computers and the transducer, standard and custom logic,
singularity theory, identity dimension, Gregory and Newton and Maclaurin and Taylor,
Runge-Kutta and numerical methods, infinite series and closed forms in differential geometry,
the hyperbola and the regulus, field theory, singularity theory in physics.

Mild Shock

Jun 7, 2023, 4:49:21 PM6/7/23
Now that John Gabriel has retired. I take his botched announ-
cement of "John is Dead", as his retirement notice.
We have lost a very important spelunky. Its unlikely he

has read a topology book or set theory book. The running
gag with John Gabriel was, did you read the book?
And what was the color of the cover? Beige?

Thanks god we have now Dan Christensen, who closes
the ranks of spelunkies again, running wild through
mathematics with ridiculous claims. So as for example

that there is no use of second order logic.

Mild Shock

Jun 7, 2023, 5:43:42 PM6/7/23

Interestingly its not all grim in second order logic. Although
full second order logic doesn't have a calculus, there are
some General semantics via Henkin models, that even

have a calculus. This can be used to justify some proof
assistants that offer more than first order logic. There was
an old SEP article by Herb Enderton, which he kind of wrote

before is death, and which was quite nice.
The article also mentions beta models:

https://plato.stanford.edu/archives/win2007/entries/logic-higher-order/

But not sure whether this has been answered in the
negative or in the positive. Havent spent any time on
it. Its difficult to google, but the question is:

Mostowski’s question

Is there a “syntactical" rule which characterizes
validity in all β-models?

Ross Finlayson

Jun 7, 2023, 10:39:50 PM6/7/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: infinite completions and matching scaffolds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_wFyRoXCoE

Series and infinite series, completions, quantities in derivations, symbols and notation,
terms that are variables in continuum limits, Fejer and Dirichlet kernels, infinite series
and their arithmetic, telescoping and scaffolding, scaffolding and derivations, discardable
and non-discardable scaffolding, derivative-stopping and smooth operator calculus across
zero in ranks, integrating Fourier series and the inverse or hyperbola in derivational quantities,
uniqueness or multiplicities of functions under antiderivation and integrals, Dirichlet function
and checkerboard function, models of integrating the Dirichlet function and signal-continuity,
limit points or critical points.

Ross Finlayson

Jun 9, 2023, 12:06:36 AM6/9/23
Descriptive differential dynamics: integrability and uniqueness, measure and content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV86xczhCBk

Dirichlet function and checkerboard function, intervals and points,
the heap and Sorites and the transfer principle, uniqueness vis-a-vis
restriction, infinitesimals historically, scaffolding and function theory,
point-sets and neighborhoods, discontinuities and content, Cantor and
the uncountable, a universe of mathematical objects, Goedel's incompleteness,
Cartesian and non-Cartesian functions, Cauchy/Weierstrass and standard
real numbers, iota-values and real-values, Vitali and measure and the
non-measurable, Vitali and doubling spaces, Hankel and Smith,
checkerboard-Dirichlet, signal-continuity and halving spaces,
Lebesgue and measure, the standard linear curriculum.

Mild Shock

Jun 9, 2023, 3:49:38 AM6/9/23
A kind of 3rd road is to use modal logic to do meta-mathematics.
Some Logicians often get a hang on modal logic, because modal
logic allow for example for provability logic etc.. etc..

Interestingly Wolfgang Schwartz tree tool supports modal logic:

[] for □, <> for ◇
https://www.umsu.de/trees/

You might want to revive your standard translation. Interestingly
under the hood, Wolfgang Schwartz tree tool, uses standard
translation. But there are also other approaches to build

a modal logic prover. And last but not least there are things
like μ-calculus which might have some affinity with μ-recursion.
μ-calculus is yet another Logic, in the Zoo of the many species

of logic, that exist in the waste space of logic and mathematics.

Mild Shock

Jun 9, 2023, 8:17:22 AM6/9/23
You can adapt to everything. Even Rossy Boy could maybe
overcome his "the logic" signal-continuity herpes ? This girl
become a little human in the end:

Oxana Malaya
Oxana Malaya, is a Ukrainian woman internationally known
for her dog-imitating behavior. Malaya has been the subject
of documentaries, interviews and tabloid headlines as a
feral child "raised by dogs".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxana_Malaya

Mild Shock

Jun 9, 2023, 8:20:34 AM6/9/23

But could be fake, just like John Gabriels death.

Mild Shock

Jun 9, 2023, 2:39:21 PM6/9/23

Actually Rossy Boy is big in Japan. He has a huge
fan base there, because he speaks Scattish:

Rossy Boy Speaks 'Scattish'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9z1kszsYGo
It is loading more messages.