AP's cure of covid-19, the MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULING EARTH

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 22, 2020, 3:50:18 PM7/22/20

AP's cure of covid-19, the MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULING EARTH
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Jul 22, 2020, 2:37 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups

AP's 120th published book

AP's Research Notebook on New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT scans//Biophysics series, book 11 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is a research notebook not a textbook, for until the first patient is cured of virus in a MRI or CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus inside the body, and that killing or deactivation of the virus allows the human immune system to accelerate in recognition of the viral invader by the white blood cells killing and removing all the remainder viruses inside the body. Once the first patient is cured by this new technique, will make the old way of medical science vaccinations rather as second rate handling of viral diseases. Once the first patient is cured, then this book will become a textbook, no longer a research notebook.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a Google image search of MRI machines, photo taken of my computer search.

Table of Contents
------------------------

1) Research Notes starting 16 May 2020

excerpt:
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 00:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium
To: Plutonium Atom Universe
Subject: The beauty of this New Medical Tool, is that no virus or parasite will become immune to the tool. All organisms are killed or deactivated by a specific radiation.

The beauty of this New Medical Tool, is that no virus or parasite will become immune to the tool. All organisms are killed or deactivated by a specific radiation.

Now of course during this pandemic we have plenty of experimental patients to try out the effectiveness of a specific frequency or wavelength. I prefer to talk about frequency, some prefer wavelength, but either one is interchangeable.
And so many many people routinely take MRI or CT scans, and so the new tool is not as if we are doing something totally new, for humanity has become used to MRI and CT scan for many decades now. I myself has a CT scan every year for the past 4 years.

And, it is likely possible that someone with a disease or infection and who took a MRI scan and was cured of that infection, not knowing that the scan itself provided the cure, and not documented in the news. So it is highly likely that some people have already benefited from MRI without us knowing about it.

Frequency is probably better when dealing with MRI, and it is my hope the MRI is the better machine over the CT, for it is safer. The MRI using magnetism while the CT uses ionized radiation.

So we easily need a quick study of a frequency in MRI that destroys a batch of corona virus on a patient, allowing the immune system to easily recognize the invading virus and destroy the rest.

This I suppose would take just one week, from start to finish and see results.

In addition, I have several cats stricken with calci virus. I would like for some group of medical scientists to guess estimate at what frequency in the MRI that would kill calci virus batch in a cat. And see it it eradicates calci virus in cats.

Also, heartworm, dirofilaria immitis, a threadlike worm that causes death. I believe some of my cats have it.

We need to find a MRI frequency for which we place the infected animal into the machine and see if it can kill the parasite outright or cause the immune system to take full action and attack the invader.

The beauty of this New Medical Tool, is that no virus or parasite will become immune to the tool. All organisms are killed or deactivated by a specific radiation.

So the weakness of 19th century vaccination programs, is evidently seen in MRSA where bacteria become oblivious to any bacteriacide or drugs like pencillin or other drugs. The parasite evolves to be immune to the treatment. But no parasite can evolve to be immune to Physics Radiation, we just change the frequency.

AP

Thank You, King of Science, Archimedes Plutonium for bringing us a cure of covid-19 via a MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus allowing the white blood cells to kill the rest.

So the weakness of 19th century vaccination programs, is evidently seen in MRSA where bacteria become oblivious to any bacteriacide or drugs like penicillin or other drugs. The parasite evolves to be immune to the treatment. But no parasite can evolve to be immune to Physics Radiation, we just change the frequency.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 20, 2020, 5:17:54 PM
to sci.math

AP writes: fossil antique technology when the new era way of fighting a virus is the MRI in resonance frequency. I say fossil antique technology for vaccines take 2 years to provide a solution. In 2 years time a super lethal virus could whittle- down the human population by 50%. We need a new tool for coping with pandemic dangerous microbes, a tool that takes minutes to figure out the resonant frequency, rather than all the painstaking and laborious vaccine process. As I said many times before, vaccines were a 1800s solution to microbes. This is 2000s century and we no longer have 2 years in developing vaccines. We need something fast and easy and combats all microbes.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 21, 2020, 1:55 PM
to sci.physics
quoting cleveland dot com on how Moderna's vaccine works--
Moderna uses a novel approach, testing a product called an MRNA vaccine. A traditional vaccine uses injected viruses, either alive or dead, to spark the antibody response. An MRNA vaccine uses viral genetic material -- RNA -- to produce the antigens that would allow the body to learn to respond to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
--- end quote ---

quoting the BBC on how the Oxford vaccine works--
How does the vaccine work?
The vaccine - called ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 - is being developed at unprecedented speed.
It is made from a genetically engineered virus that causes the common cold in chimpanzees.
It has been heavily modified, first so it cannot cause infections in people and also to make it "look" more like coronavirus.
Scientists did this by transferring the genetic instructions for the coronavirus's "spike protein" - the crucial tool it uses to invade our cells - to the vaccine they were developing.
This means the vaccine resembles the coronavirus and the immune system can learn how to attack it.
--- end quoting BBC ---

AP writes: vaccines were a 1800s technology, and this is 2020, where we deserve a newer modern means of fighting microbes-- and I suggested and highly recommend that MRI and CT scans are the new modern technology. Let us stop reaching back to the 1800s for fighting microbes and start reaching for our latest up to date modern means of fighting microbes-- resonant frequency in a MRI machine is as modern as you can get. Instead of waiting around 2 years to fight a virus, wait around for 2 hours to find the resonant frequency and then-- all aboard those heavily infected-- into a MRI machine.
AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 26, 2020, 7:01:30 PM7/26/20
The world no longer has two years for a vaccine solution to pandemics— that is an 1800’s solution. By 2020 we need a minute solution for pandemics— MRI and CT scan

Michael Moroney

Jul 26, 2020, 7:09:55 PM7/26/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>The world no longer has two years for a vaccine solution to pandemics— that is
>an 1800’s solution. By 2020 we need a minute solution for pandemics— MRI and
>CT scan

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to
teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the
minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to be a failure of math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well! He teaches
bizarre false physics and math, such as the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his mood), plus
many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on
Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet is an
old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND 2 = 5.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (which
it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists.
Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in
Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for
plus/addition. It is important for future computer scientists to remember that
in the bitwise Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false (1 or
0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "3 AND 2" and "3 OR 2" don't even
make sense. Don't let Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. This cult
goes against many Christian values, such as multiple gods before the God of the
Bible and idol worship (he personifies his gods as the evil cosmic plutonium
atom or protons and neutrons within it). In addition this cult is anti-science
and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim he is
an agent of China, in order for them to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is
a minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin
and Russia, because he has attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to
create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the
point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate
Amazon.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 3, 2020, 2:07:32 PM8/3/20
Is it true, Wired magazine, Nicholas Thompson editor? Is it true that kibo Parry Moroney is the first covid-19 infected person to be cured by a MRI scan? Nick? Was the wavelength 254nm ???

I am not saying Kibo Parry Moroney is able to run any Boston Marathon anytime soon, but certainly he can pick up with his last stalking post of AP in sci.physics and sci.math.

Nick, are you going to visit his bedside?

Michael Moroney

Aug 3, 2020, 2:13:06 PM8/3/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: 1---AP's cure of covid-19, the MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Mice Hail Demon, Pus Rut".

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 3, 2020, 2:33:27 PM8/3/20
Nicholas Thompson, Wired magazine question Nick//

Was Boston's Kibo Parry Moroney the first to be cured of covid-19 by a MRI scan at 254nm???

Michael Moroney

Aug 3, 2020, 2:46:07 PM8/3/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: 1---AP's cure of covid-19, the MRI or CT scan at resonant

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Erica: Hip mom, nude slut".

Michael Moroney

Aug 3, 2020, 4:42:04 PM8/3/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: AP's cure of covid-19, the MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency//

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I Demo Trump Anus Chile".

(thank you, Professor)