*

Graham Cooper

Oct 25, 2022, 5:56:26 PM10/25/22
*

Archimedes Plutonium

Oct 25, 2022, 6:57:12 PM10/25/22
Does anyone in Germany in math have more than a 1/2 marble of Logic intelligence, for a slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse.

Karsten Bahr, Peter Bloechl, Metin Tolin, Germany's Gottingen Univ why is Wolfgang Mueckenheim a kook moron of math with his slant cut of cone a ellipse, yet a cone has 1 axis of symmetry, so that is a Oval, never ellipse. Is WM just a kook moron with his insane and mindless "dark numbers bullshit"??

Is everyone at Gottingen blind to geometry-- ellipse has 2 axes symmetry so a cylinder slant cut is indeed a ellipse, but cone has but 1 axis of symmetry so the slant cut is Oval.

Is there no-one at Gottingen with a logical brain or is everyone at Gottingen an insane village idiot that WM is?

president Metin Tolan, Ulrike Beisiegel
Gottingen Univ physics
Karsten Bahr, Peter Bloechl, Eberhard Bodenschatz, Laura Covi, Andreas Dillmann, Stefan Dreizler, Jörg Enderlein, Laurent Gizon, Ariane Frey, Wolfgang Glatzel, Fabian Heidrich-Meisner, Hans Christian Hofsäss, Andreas Janshoff, Christian Jooß, Stefan Kehrein, Stefan Klumpp, Sarah Köster, Reiner Kree, Matthias Krüger, Stanley Lai, Stefan Mathias, Vasile Mosneaga, Marcus Müller, Jens Niemeyer, Astrid Pundt, Arnulf Quadt, Karl-Henning Rehren, Ansgar Reiners, Angela Rizzi, Claus Ropers, Tim Salditt, Konrad Samwer, Christoph Schmidt, Susanne Schneider, Steffen Schumann, Simone Techert, Michael Seibt, Peter Sollich, Andreas Tilgner, Cynthia A. Volkert, Florentin Wörgötter, Annette Zippelius

Germany Education Ministry, Anja Karliczek, Thomas Rachel, Stefan Muller, Cornelia Quennet-Thielen, Georg Schutte

> [...]
>
> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
>
> Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.
>
> To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 8, 2022, 4:54:21 PM11/8/22
Not a single Saber toothed tiger saber tested by DNA to see if walrus tusks, and Scleromonchlus taylori is making Univ South Florida Dr. Ryan Carney and JDB loudmouth look like mindless fools of science.

Yes, some DNA testing of Smilodon by Potsdam Germany tested the DNA of a mandible of Saber tooth tiger and found it to be a cat DNA. But no-one tested the actual saber of a saber tiger to see if it is cat or walrus.

The insane never ending stalker fool Kibo Parry Moron, with his degree from Rensselaer Polytech and his 938 is 12% short of 945, squacks away when he should be in a straightjacket and asylum
Re: ,.Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole.

MIT cannot tell apart oval from ellipse, nor real electron of atoms as muon not 0.5MeV particle that naturally scientists would make the mistake of confusing a walrus tusk as being a Saber tooth tiger. Besides, you can make terrific amount of money on a cat with walrus teeth and no money on a fossil cat.

Kibo Parry M. training in Paleontology bones and bone interpretation:
Kibo Parry M on Harvard's Dr. Hau.
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

Kibo Parry did you do you bone study at Rensselaer Polytech where you learned 938 is 12% short of 945, and where your geothermal is recycled Solar energy, and not radioactive decay inside of Earth.
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

Kibo Parry M says that MIT cannot tell apart oval from ellipse, nor real electron of atoms as muon not 0.5MeV particle that naturally scientists would make the mistake of confusing a walrus tusk as being a Saber tooth tiger-- and evidence is strongly coming in that the silly Univ South Florida, Tampa, Dr. Carney's silly Pterosaur flew was in fact false, they swam using their large wings not to fly but row oar in water as seen by Scleromochlus taylori.

Not a single Saber toothed tiger skull intact with sabres ever found in fossils, yet Tampa's University of South Florida with JDB hate spews and Dr. Ryan Carney work on Archaeopteryx is probably all wrong.

Does University of South Florida, Tampa require Logic abilities before it gives degrees in science to students, or better yet, has professors like Dr. Ryan Carney build a Archaeopteryx to fly when no aerodynamic engineer can make the heavy animal fly. Why is Dr. Carney too dumb to make a commonsense guess-- the Bird used its false-wings as a paddle to oar and row in the shallow seas. No wonder you have hate spew fools like JDB, spewing hate on books of science that correct fools like Dr. Carney.

For example JDB understanding of how logic even works-- for when you make a If--> then argument, science is not about hypotheticals but about genuine facts. Yes, AP is working on facts--- facts that never a full intact Sabre tooth tiger skull. Every one in is wired together in museums.

University of South Florida's Ryan Carney's work on Archaeopteryx-- could it fly, fails to convince physicists, especially AP since he wrote a book that the Archaeopteryx in fact did not fly but used its bone structure to paddle in water. For Earth from Precambrian to about 90 to 66 mya had 1/2 of Earth constantly facing the Sun and the other 1/2 of Earth in constant darkness and in this landscape the seas were shallow. So life in the seas was met with reptile-birds that could use their so called wings to paddle around in water, much like some water birds. But the Archaeopteryx never flew in the air.

My 65th published book

PTEROSAURS; Paleontology mistake for it never flew, it sailed and oar-rowed with their Sail (not a wing for flying); paleontology series, book 2 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 22Dec2021. And this is AP's 65th published book, mostly on science.

Preface: I was reading a Scientific American article of October, 2019 on Pterosaurs, giant animals, some the size of giraffes flying. This upset my logical mind and knew there was a big mistake in this. Thus, I wrote this book to put some logical commonsense into the field of paleontology.

Cover Picture is my picture of that magazine article.

--------------------------

Table of Contents

--------------------------

1) Why the increasing number of Paleontology Mistakes, due to the rise of the Internet as worldwide forum to argue with a cloistered science.

2) The AP Conjecture on Pterosaurs.

3) Sails, or rowing-oars, not wings.

4) A logical and physiological difference between a Sail and a Wing.

5) Mechanism to evolve Sails, not wings.

6) Pteroid bone and flexor tendon for rowing oar.

7) What the Pterosaurs ate is revealing.

8) The huge widespread prevalence of Shallow Seas in geological time.

Product details
ASIN : B07YDL2412
Publication date : September 25, 2019
Language : English
File size : 807 KB
Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 23 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #192,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#3 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#5 in Biophysics (Kindle Store)
#8 in Molecular Biology (Kindle Store)

JDB writes hate spews on other peoples books and was wondering if Univ of South Florida gives degrees to students how have no logical abilities to even handle science, handle a argument.

Top review from the United States

J.D.B
1.0 out of 5 stars Mindless, pointless, and useless
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 6, 2022
This 'book' is a rambling series of email exchanges by someone who never even studied the material they are laying claim to. The alternate hypotheses are never supported nor is there any work to show the works opposing the author are incorrect. If hundreds of specimens of various cats are found with fangs literally growing out of the skull, it's not because someone misplaced a piece of a walrus onto a cat. This work is a pretentious joke, and I made the mistake borrowing it to read.

USF, Tampa, so we see here a hate spew by JDB, who seems to think that a Hypothetical is a science evidence argument-- IF hundreds... JDB never was educated in logic to understand a conditional does not make science data.

Well, there has never been an intact fossil of Saber Tooth Tiger with the sabers in tact. All the saber tooth tiger fossils were found with the skull and sabers unattached. There was the case of upper skull and lower mandible found and sold at auction for 1/3 million dollars. But I would wager that if DNA tested, the upper part is walrus and the lower mandible is cat.

So what gives here with USF, do they teach logic at the school or only teach students to attack others and not provide a science argument.

My 33rd published book

Was the Saber-Toothed-Tiger, Smilodon, Paleontologists most laughable mistake? // Was the 4 tusked Gomphothere the 2nd joke? Paleontology series, book 1 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Mar2021. This is AP's 33rd published book on science.

Preface: Ever since I was a teenager in High School, I was troubled with the saber-toothed tiger-- how evolution could have built such an animal. But I was not logical in mind as a teenager, and had to wait until now to let my logical mind survey that perplexing question. To an extraordinary claim in science-- huge teeth that an animal cannot cope with, requires extra-special evidence and proofs of science. How can evolution theory (even though it is a rule or algorithm) (see my Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution book), how can evolution produce an animal with teeth that "get in the way of everything" as the animal goes through life. So, I am asking the science community to completely re-examine the fossil evidence of Smilodon. I do not have that evidence available, but the entire Paleontology community can make the evidence available. For what I suspect is that the tiger never had saber-teeth and that those teeth found in digs or tar pits, were the teeth of Entelodonts or some ungulate horn or walrus type animal teeth. In other words, I question the claim there ever existed a cat with huge canine teeth.

Cover Picture: What spurred me onto this small book was a few days ago seeing the cover of Science News showing a Saber-Toothed Tiger. And how utterly ridiculous for a tiger to have those teeth. And just as ridiculous that grown scientists believe such nonsense without questioning it.

• Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07Q7RLD4F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 30, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1688 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 37 pages
• Best Sellers Rank: #157,331 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #14 in Paleontology (Kindle Store)
◦ #61 in Paleontology (Books)

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 6, 2022, 2:50:56 PM (2 days ago)

Pennino never had a brain to do actual science, and that is why he spends his time chasing after
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 7, 2022, 12:07:29 AM (yesterday)

Archimedes Plutonium Nov 6, 2022, 8:20 PM to sci.physics On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 11:01:09 PM
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 7, 2022, 1:12:12 PM (yesterday)

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:01:08 AM UTC-6, Jim Pennino wrote: > Archimedes Plutonium <
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 7, 2022, 2:15:55 PM (yesterday)

Jim, please answer this question. Scientists have DNA tested many fossil bones. Why have they not
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 7, 2022, 6:37:13 PM (20 hours ago)

Why is the failure Kibo Parry M even allowed in sci.math and sci.physics, the 30 year failure of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 7, 2022, 8:22:15 PM (19 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Recent DNA testing of Smilodon in Potsdam Germany was of a mandible of the cat. A mandible is the lower jaw, and of course it is cat DNA.

What AP argues is that no cat had saber teeth. And that means testing any and all saber teeth claimed to be from a cat. AP argues that any and all saber teeth ascribed to a cat, is a total error. And that if the saber teeth are DNA tested, it will be found to be from a walrus or other non-cat animal.

Apparently no-one in Paleontology science wants to be scientific wants to be logical. All seem to want to be loony and illogical and never test the saber of a single alleged tiger. They are scared that AP is correct and they have been illogical suckers of science for hundreds of years.

What keeps AP going is the idea-- evolution does not tend to making a animal encumbered throughout life with teeth that get in the way of everything the animal does.

No, the reason that we have Saber tooth tigers in Paleontology, is because it is a huge money making machine, yet, no science content.

AP
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 10, 2022, 3:41:25 PM11/10/22
David Brooks, Michael Roston is it not childish to have a curse on AP, to never print his name in your newspaper, when the mature grown up act is to publish the fact in your Science section-- slant cut of cone is Oval, and is never ellipse. So that all the residents of New York state realize the truth, and intelligent people like Mr. Marshall Lett need not ask the question. People in New York state and around the world asking which is the slant cut in cone-- is it ellipse or oval??? Yet the Science section of The New York Times refusing to publish the truth because it means printing the name Archimedes Plutonium for which NYT vows to never do. For to publish the truth on conics means having to print the name Archimedes Plutonium as discoverer of the truth. And nothing worse in all the world for Mr. Sulzberger is to have to print the name Archimedes Plutonium in his newspaper. Hatred rules the The New York Times, not the truth of the world.

David Brooks, is the NYT as dumb and stupid in politics as it is dumb and stupid in math-science-- NYT cannot tell the difference between oval and ellipse. Does Michael Roston even know what a oval is??? Is any of the Science printed in the New York Times, is any of your science truthful or is it all a bunch of garbage prattle like your ellipse is a conic section when that is false. Are there any logical brains at the NYT, or is the NYT empty of logical brains???

> [...]
> 
>

> > Joseph Kahn, why even bother having a Science section at The New York Times, when your newspaper cannot even inform and teach readers the truth of science-- slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse. Even your New York residents are asking question. Even your New York High School students have more geometry brains than the staff at the The New York Times.

> The New York Times should step in here, with its Science section-- for what the hell is it good for, if it cannot even tell the truth between a ellipse and a oval.
>
> And an spamming stalker idiot Kibo Parry only confuses those already confused.
> > > Kibo Parry M. along with his 938 is 12% short of 945 wrote:
> Constantly confusing posters and stalks sci.math with his failed and anti-science mischief.
>

> 
> > > The New York Times, A.G. Sulzberger would rather publish that than ever publish AP's correction of Ancient Greek mathematics, that since the slant cut of Cylinder is ellipse, it is impossible for slant cut of cone be an ellipse, but rather an Oval instead. For a cylinder has 2 axes of symmetry same as ellipse, but cone has 1 axis of symmetry same as Oval.
> > > The New York Times maintains its hatred and refusal to ever print on AP, as they did in 1994 when NYT along with Dartmouth College suspended posting account of AP for 1 month, because AP was doing science in Usenet. The NYT hates the guts of AP and all the science AP achieves and so there is a directive at NYT, to never publish the name "Archimedes Plutonium" in the NYT, no matter if even AP becomes president of NASA or National Science Foundation. Or, even if every Science magazine publishes AP, the The New York Times will not. No wonder people become anti-semitic when a newspaper invites anti-semitism.
> 
> > > A.G.Sulzberger, Joseph Kahn, Marc Lacey, Carolyn Ryan, Kathleen Kingsbury, David Brooks, Michael Roston, why not publish the truth of science-- slant cut of cone is never a ellipse, always a oval. Or is hatred your game more than truth and reality of the world you live in.
>

> > > Let us analyze AP's Proof
>
> > > In a Cylinder cut, those two distances are the same because a cylinder has two axes of symmetry.
> > >
> > > The side view of a cylinder is this
> > >
> > > | |
> > > | |
> > > | |

> > > That allows cE to be the same distance as cF
> > >

> > > But the side view of the cone is
> > >
> > > /\E
> > > /c \
> > > F / \
> > >

> > > The distance c to E is shorter because the slant of the side walls of the cone are in the direction of shortening cE, whereas the slant opposite c in cF makes that distance larger than cE.

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 21, 2022, 4:22:18 PM11/21/22
Veliceropter cat for JDB and Dr.Ryan Carney University of South Florida, Tampa-- Scleromonchlus was a water animal, just like Pterosaurs, but Univ South Florida, Tampa has no logical brains to see this// And does USF have brains to DNA test the sabers of Saber tooth tiger as walrus.

Why they can not even keep straight T Rex, let alone walrus tusks on a normal cat and the money makers calling it a saber tooth tiger. JDB and Ryan Carney can I put bird wings on one of my cats and call it a Veliceroptor-Cat.
--- quoting BBC---
The New York Times reports that a US fossil company raised concerns that parts of the skeleton, named Shen, looked like replicas from another T. rex skeleton called Stan.
The Black Hills Institute holds the intellectual property rights to Stan, meaning it is allowed to sell replicas, with casts costing $120,000.
However, its president, Peter Larson, told the NYT that parts of Shen looked similar to parts of Stan. When he saw photos of Shen, he told the newspaper, he noticed the skull looked like Stan's, and said it had similar, unique holes in its jaw.
Mr Larson told the newspaper that he thought Shen's owner - who has not been identified - had bought a Stan replica and used the bones to complete the Shen skeleton.
"They're using Stan to sell a dinosaur that's not Stan," Mr Larson said in an interview with the outlet before the sale was called off. "It's very misleading."
People crowd around the Shen skeleton
IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption,
Shen was expected to fetch up to £21m
The newspaper reports Mr Larson said Christie's had "done the right thing" in calling off the auction.
It says a lawyer for Mr Larson contacted Christie's, saying that the auction house had not made clear that parts of the skeleton were casts from Stan.
After this, the newspaper reported, the online listing was changed to read: "Replica bones that were added to original bones (referred to as STAN™ elements) were created by, and purchased from, Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, Inc."
The auction house's catalogue is also said to have confirmed that none of Shen's teeth are original. The listing has since been taken down and the BBC was unable to confirm what it said.
Christie's said 80 of Shen's bones were original. According to Chicago's Field Museum - one of the largest natural history museums in the world - a T. rex would have had about 380 bones in its body. It added that discoveries of complete dinosaur skeletons were very rare.
In a statement to BBC News, Christie's said: "There is no T. rex skeleton extant that is entirely made up of original bones. We believe the original elements of Shen are authentic."
Shen, which weighs 1.4 tonnes, and is 4.6m (15ft) tall and 12m long, was discovered in the US state of Montana and is thought to have been an adult male who lived around 67m years ago.
He was estimated to fetch between $15m and $25m had he gone up for sale. Stan was auctioned by Christie's in 2020 and went for $31.8m.
Sales of dinosaur bones can rake in millions, but have been criticised by experts who say they often end up in private collections, away from researchers.
--- end quote ---

AP claims there never existed a cat with enormous teeth, and those found were part skulls of walruses that the cat preyed upon.

> Not a single Saber toothed tiger skull intact with sabres ever found in fossils, yet Tampa's University of South Florida with JDB hate spews and Dr. Ryan Carney work on Archaeopteryx is probably all wrong. Not a single saber of the tiber DNA tested-- yes, Potsdam Germany tested DNA of lower mandible but not the saber.
>
> Does Univ South Florida Tampa, have the brains to DNA test Smilodon sabers to make sure they are __not__ walrus tusks, or is everything from USF illogical loudmouth criticism coming out of JDB, a science moron.
>
> Does University of South Florida, Tampa require Logic abilities before it gives degrees in science to students, or better yet, has professors like Dr. Ryan Carney build a Archaeopteryx to fly when no aerodynamic engineer can make the heavy animal fly. Why is Dr. Carney too dumb to make a commonsense guess-- the Bird used its false-wings as a paddle to oar and row in the shallow seas. No wonder you have hate spew fools like JDB, spewing hate on books of science that correct fools like Dr. Carney.
>
> Now we have reports of the Scleromonchlus taylori fossil that was a ancestor of the Pterosaur. The Scleromonchlus fossil has a huge head for body size--- MEANING, that the animal swam in water and lived in water-- and putting a logical brain to work-- Dr. Carney, can you see that your flying Pterosaurs has got to be a most awful joke in all of science history. The animal used its appendages to paddle oar on water.
> Well, there has never been an intact fossil of Saber Tooth Tiger with the sabers in tact. All the saber tooth tiger fossils were found with the skull and sabers unattached.

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 7, 2022, 9:17:07 PM12/7/22

Re:Wolfgang Mueckenheim fuck my ass!
>Metin Tolin,BenBacarisse,Anja Karliczek,Sabine Doering-Manteuffel,Prof. Dr. Angela Rizzi,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math especially geometry. And is Ben B and WM keep spamming sci.math as a Gay pick up bar, is that what they want for Germany, Gottingen Univ, no math but gay pick up bar????

> > WM 39 "Die 7 Erklarungen..."

Ben Bacarisse 287 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
> > > FromTheRafters 160"Two similar..." spamming jackarses who cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse
> > > Sergi_o 150 "Two similar..."
> > > Ben Bacarisse 285 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
> > > Ben Bacarisse 135, "Two similar properties..."

> > > 
> > > Anja Karliczek head of Germany Federal Ministry of Education & Research
> > > 
> > > 

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 9, 2022, 4:30:49 AM12/9/22

███۞███ knock out Moscow, Volgograd, St.Petersburg electric lines and towers-- rolling black outs. Send Ukraine long range drones to destroy Russia electric Grid.

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria, free me from the Russian dictator
Fastest way to rid Putin.

Kibo Parry Moroney talking to Putin about curving his Electric towers and lines.
On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 10:20:47 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>by pointing out all
> your many mistakes?

Kibo, will save Moscow from Rolling Blackouts (sounds like a Rawhide tune-- rolling rolling rolling, keep those doggies rolling,.... Rawhide....)

Send Ukraine thousands and thousands of drones to make this winter a blackout winter for Russian cities.

On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:49:27 PM UTC-6, Earle Jones wrote:
> I have found a one-digit error in line 53.
>
> earle
> *

Thanks Earle of Stanford Univ failures of electrical engineering, so the Moscow line is line 53, but what is the St. Petersburg line to have rolling blackouts??? Should I ask Nancy Rothwell and Toby Howard of Manchester Univ psychoceramics, for Manchester is closer to St. Petersburg? Nancy and Toby what is the electrical line into St.Petersburg, and can a drone from Manchester fly there and knock it out????

> On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 2:04:00 PM UTC-6, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> >
> > Don't you mean 3 14159 ...
> >
> > ;^)
>
> Yes, that is a nice number Chris, does new PM Rishi Sunak have that many drones to knock out Moscow electric power lines and towers? To give Moscow nice nice rolling black outs???? Better stock up on vodka with Putin in charge.
>
> > Economic sanctions work far too slow, slow, while hundreds of missiles bomb Ukraine every day. At this rate, Ukraine will not win.
>
> Do unto your enemy what your enemy does unto you -- Lenin in St,Petersburg, make St.Petersburg a blackout electric city
>

> > To win, the Russian people need to wake up and rid themselves of the insane Putin.
> >
> > China will not help Putin for if that insane idiot presses nuclear, China and Russia will be a ash pile, both.
> >
> > Putin will not push nuclear, because already, most Russians realize he is a insane fool, but they need that extra add verification-- Rolling blackouts in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok, even Vladivostok.
> >
> > Javelin is the antitank missile, now we need the Javelin version that knocks out the Moscow grid, the Tehran grid, the Pyongyang grid. When petty dictators face rolling blackouts, then the people get rid of the petty dictator.
> >

> > Protesting, peaceful demonstration is the first sign of unrest in a society, as we see in Tehran, Iran.
> >
> > Next stage if the dictator kills protestors is to knock out the Electric Grid of Tehran so there is rolling blackouts until the dictator departs.
> >
> > The people of Russia just do not know how bad Putin is, and they must be taught by rolling blackouts of electric power to Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, even Vladivostok.
> >
> > North Korea with its illegal missile launches is taught to be civil by knocking out its electric power grid and experiencing rolling blackouts in Pyongyang, until the petty dictator is gone.
> > 
> > 
> >
> > > Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.
> > > Not waiting for Putin to gift wrap Outer Manchuria and hand the stolen land back to China
> > >
> > > And where the baby Xi Jinping was nestled cuddled and tightly caressed and fed by Chairman Mao concubines in the stillness of the waters of the Amur River in the Rice Reeds and Paddies, where panda bears were playfully playing in yonder oak and beech and rock elm trees. The musical of Rock of Ages was played and sung by Chairman Mao's concubines as the rich nutritious protein syrup of fresh rice cultivated by the Ussuri and Amur Rivers flowed their bountiful water over the lush fields of rice and cinnamon and sugar cane. The baby Xi was given dessert of fresh mulberry and peaches and cream from the 3 Farmers visiting.

I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
In Chinese-------

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
Let me free this Chinese land
Let the Amur river and the fields
From the Ussuri side which flow
Save from wrath and make me pure.
Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
Cleanse me from its guilt and power
Free for me,
Let me work the land to be

Think of that chemical engineer Xi, Taiwan is but 1/28 of Outer Manchuria. Not every day you have an insane dictator in Moscow.

> [...]
> > > Nov 5, 2022, 11:38:31 PM
> > > to Plutonium Atom Universe
> > > ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
> > > Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling North Korean satellites

> > > Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the 3 North Korean satellites.
> > >

> > > Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictator with his endless illegal missile launches. Launches that do nothing of good for anyone. Not even the idiot petty dictator.
> > >
> > > Internet search reveals 3 satellites for North Korea. I suspect though, that North Korea launches Chinese missiles and uses BeiDou satellites.
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -4
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -3
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -2
> > >
> > > Knock all 3 satellites out with the radio-Laser Wave gun. And that will put an end to the petty dictators toys.
> > >
> > > Asking for help from Japan in assistance.
> > >

> > > Pennino, I am sending Chris Thomasson to your aid, for we are running out of time on ruining GLONASS, and Chris needs the money since Elon Musk is sending their best to possibly ruin BeiDou.
> > >
> > > Archimedes Plutonium
> > > Nov 18, 2022, 1:22:42 AM
> > > to sci.math, sci.physics
> > >
> > > Just hold onto your seats Jim Pennino, something you learned as air force pilot, for I am sending Chris to your aid. The hours are approaching rapidly and we need GLONASS either in the dark or best of all-- misfiring their missiles from Russia and striking Russian and Chinese cities. We want Kim Jong-un to see a Russian missile intended for Ukraine to level Pyongyang, all by a hacking into the Intel chips of GLONASS.
> > >
> > > The mass exodus at Twitter is that they wanted GLONASS to hack, not BeiDou.
> > >
> > > Andy Grove on the Charlie Rose show often pointed out the flaws of the Intel chips installed in GLONASS, but unfortunately I was not interested in that messaging, and apt to eat cookies and sip hot tea while Andy was going over the specifications. Besides I had no satellite manuals in the house at that time.

> > > 
> > > Nov 19, 2022, 3:11:46 AM
> > > to sci.physics
> > > Jim boy Pennino may accidentally save the entire world from nuclear war, caused by the insane Putin. Provided Jim can crack the code of Andy Grove's Intel chipset aboard GLONASS satellites.
> > >
> > > Jim, question, will you work on BeiDou next? We really need to send North Korea packing by ruining the 3 NK satellites along with all 36 BeiDou satellites.
> > >
> > > What is the secret to jamming those Intel chips? We can easily lock onto their communications signal. But can a laser scramble and thus fry the Intel chip processor, thus, a ruined satellite?
> > >
> > > And is this the reason Musk bought Twitter? He turns Twitter into a satellite toaster oven of enemies of NATO??
> > >
> > > No one cares what airhead 1 posted to airhead 2 on Twitter. But behind the scenes, Twitter just felled 4 GLONASS satellites and 5 BeiDou and 1 North Korean satellite. Hooray, Jim, time to break out the champagne.

Michael Moroney

Dec 9, 2022, 2:50:44 PM12/9/22
On 12/9/2022 4:30 AM, Autistic Archimedes Plutonium tarded:

> ███۞███ knock out Moscow, Volgograd, St.Petersburg electric lines and towers-- rolling black outs. Send Ukraine long range drones to destroy Russia electric Grid.
>
> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria, free me from the Russian dictator
> Fastest way to rid Putin.
>
> Kibo Parry Moroney talking to Putin about curving his Electric towers and lines.
> On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 10:20:47 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> by pointing out all
>> your many mistakes?
>
> Kibo, will save Moscow from Rolling Blackouts (sounds like a Rawhide tune-- rolling rolling rolling, keep those doggies rolling,.... Rawhide....)

You having yet another autism meltdown, Arky? You keep spamming this,
are you upset that I keep pointing out so many of your mistakes?
Hint: If you don't like my pointing out your mistakes, quit making mistakes!

> On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:49:27 PM UTC-6, Earle Jones wrote:
>> I have found a one-digit error in line 53.

And I found a one digit error on Line 1.

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 9, 2022, 6:31:47 PM12/9/22
Kibo Parry M singing Rock of Ages, ██۞██ Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....
Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
Stealing Ukraine once again
On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/7/2022 9:43 PM, Earle Jones wrote:
> > On Wed Oct 26 16:38:22 2022 Michael Moroney wrote:
> >> Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
> >> Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> >>

> >> From: qbwr...@gmail.com
> >>
> >> Here is a plane and cone
> >> x + 1 = z
> >> and
> >> 2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = z^2
> >>
> >> Square the first equation giving us
> >> x^2 + 2*x + 1 = z^2
> >>
> >> In the second equation replace z^2 with x^2 + 2*x + 1 giving us
> >> 2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = x^2 + 2*x + 1
> >>
> >> Subtract x^2 + 2*x - 1 from both sides giving us
> >> x^2 - 2*x + 1 + 2*y^2 = 2
> >>
> >> Replace x^2 - 2*x + 1 with (x-1)^2 giving us
> >> (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2
> >>
> >> That is EXACTLY the equation of an ellipse
> >> And there are two planes of symmetry.
> >>
> >> No matter how you tilt or rotate an ellipse it
> >> REMAINS an ellipse and has TWO PLANES of symmetry,
> >> just like the intersection of a plane and cylinder
> >> remains an ellipse no matter what the slope of the
> >> plane is.
> >>

> >> PAY ATTENTION, StupidPlutonium! The formula from this proof produces an
> >> ellipse with the formula (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2. Since the terms (x-1)
> >> and 2y are both squared, that produces TWO PLANES OF SYMMETRY. Around
> >> y=0 and x=1 (NOT x=0!)
> >
> > *
> > Michael: Producing a good and valoid proof for Archimedes Plutonium is like farting into a wind tunnel. I would not expect much in return.
> >
> > earle
> > *
> You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,

I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
In Chinese-------

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
Let me free this Chinese land
Let the Amur river and the fields
From the Ussuri side which flow
Save from wrath and make me pure.
Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
Stealing Ukraine once again
Let the rich soils of Ukraine
Remain as Ukraine
Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow
██۞██

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
Cleanse me from its guilt and power
Free for me,
Let me work the land to be

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 9, 2022, 7:46:11 PM12/9/22
2Kibo ParryM singing Rock of Ages██۞██Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....
2> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure
2> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
2 Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow
2 ██۞██
> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Hanoi Cuocco,whodat, Pennino Choir singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 9, 2023, 8:49:35 PMJan 9
What is Xi waiting for??? Go into Outer Manchuria and seize back the stolen lands by Russia. Take back the precious Haishenwai and Qing's Emperial Manchurian Homeland.

Putin is not going to gift wrap Outer Manchuria for you-- Chairman Xi. No, you have to go up there and build a new Chinese wall for Outer Manchuria.

Moscow & Tehran█۞█rolling electric blackouts brings an end to Ukraine invasion

And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

Angel says Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See Angel's reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

1 Rock of Ages██۞██

Kibo ParryM singing Rock of Ages██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts
Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > *
> > > Michael: Producing a good and valoid proof
>>> is like farting into a wind tunnel. I would not expect much in return.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *
> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Xi on Vladivostok border with 1,000 divisions ready to take back stolen Outer Manchuria!!!!
Putin singing Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ sung by CIA, Mi6, Russian Federation choir spammers "_" from Portugal Spam Auditorium --Rock of Ages, cleft for me

And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

Kibo Parry M still spamming sci.physics undercover with his "im sick i cry" spam
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Special guest singer Kibo Parry M, science failure turned tap dancer and singer
Kibo ParryM singing Rock of Ages██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts
Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again

Earle Jones, Kibo Parry M. and others pointing out why Oval versus ellipse is important for Xi in seeing Outer Manchuria was stolen from China.

> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > *
> > > Michael: Producing a good and valoid proof
I bet Earle Jones of Stanford Univ. loves Valoid proofs as he does gummy bears in ellipsoid or ovoid.
>>> is like farting into a wind tunnel. I would not expect much in return.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *
> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.
Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.
> > > Not waiting for Putin to gift wrap Outer Manchuria and hand the stolen land back to China
> > >
> > > And where the baby Xi Jinping was nestled cuddled and tightly caressed and fed by Chairman Mao concubines in the stillness of the waters of the Amur River in the Rice Reeds and Paddies, where panda bears were playfully playing in yonder oak and beech and Siberian elm trees. The musical of Rock of Ages was played and sung by Chairman Mao's concubines as the rich nutritious protein syrup of fresh rice cultivated by the Ussuri and Amur Rivers flowed their bountiful water over the lush fields of rice and cinnamon and sugar cane. The baby Xi was given dessert of fresh mulberry and peaches and cream from the 3 Farmers visiting.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2023, 1:16:26 AMJan 19
Why is WM, Gottingen Uni,Michael Seibt, Peter Sollich, Andreas Tilgner too stupid to ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.