STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

May 17, 2022, 1:40:13 AM5/17/22

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 12:22:56 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Dan Christensen asking ...

When will you learn, Archie Poo???

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Mostowski Collapse

May 17, 2022, 2:40:25 AM5/17/22
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math
and science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.

Dan Christensen

May 17, 2022, 9:37:51 AM5/17/22
On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:40:25 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math
> and science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.

Says the crank, Jan Burse, who believes he can make logical inferences about functions outside of their domains of definition where they are technically UNDEFINED. Something about his "dark elements."

Dan

Flex Inukai

May 17, 2022, 6:42:46 PM5/17/22
sure, but this depopulator is saying people have to take his untested
poison every 6 months. A 6 months "medicine" for a _magic_ virus never
seen in the history of mankind and the planet.

also, it would not surprise me, the idiot took indeed his "vaccines" and
now is suffering for _covid19_. Please remark the stupidity in his
remarks. This depopulator seems braindead, which in nazi switzarland, as
braindead, your internal organs are to be stolen. In capitalism.
Fake_moeny capitalism.

Gates - For people over 50 or 60, they'll probably have to get boosted
every 6 months until we get (better "vaccines")
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OX8kILEJAx1v/

Mostowski Collapse

May 18, 2022, 7:23:13 AM5/18/22
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen's fake math
He thinks this here are natural numbers:
https://dcproof.com/EvenNextOdd.htm

But he cannot prove:
~EXIST(a):[a e n & a < 0]

LoL

Dan Christensen

May 18, 2022, 10:01:08 AM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka Jan Burse) wrote:

So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!

> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen's fake math
> He thinks this here are natural numbers:
> https://dcproof.com/EvenNextOdd.htm

There, from a list of results from basic arithmetic on N (lines 1-14) and a standard definition of EVEN and ODD (lines 15-16), I was able to formally derive:

ALL(a):[a e n => [Even(a) => Odd(a+1)]]

ALL(a):[a e n => Even(2*a) & Odd(2*a+1)]

where n = the set of natural numbers.

Not even Jan Burse here can deny it.

> But he cannot prove:
> ~EXIST(a):[a e n & a < 0]

Poor Jan Burse is grasping at straws here, as always. This is one of the results from basic arithmetic on N, but it wasn't required here.

Poor Jan Burse believes that it is possible to make logical inferences about functions outside of their domains of definition, i.e. where they are technically UNDEFINED! Some nonsense about "dark elements?"

Dan

Sam Fukao

May 18, 2022, 11:52:20 AM5/18/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka
> Jan Burse) wrote:
>
> So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!

###
Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.

1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy
Premise
###

How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't suppose
that, please suppose something else.

Yony Mazuka

May 18, 2022, 11:55:34 AM5/18/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka
> Jan Burse) wrote:
>
> So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!

###
Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.

1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy
Premise
###

plus that you illegally use IFF (if and only if), which makes you the nazi
imbecile, people are talking about you, fooling around inhere.

Dan Christensen

May 18, 2022, 3:12:49 PM5/18/22
I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading Mein Kampf.

Remember:

WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI

Dan

Diego Ozu

May 18, 2022, 5:56:11 PM5/18/22
Dan Christensen wrote:
>> ###
>> Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.
>> 1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy Premise
>> ###
>> How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't
>> suppose that, please suppose something else.
>
> I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading Mein
> Kampf. Remember: WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI

amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
"suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_. Then not a wonder the
cretin keeps using double negations as war of aggression, once the _war_
already includes the _aggression_. What kind of _compiler_compiler_
_parse_generator_ did you use in that "program", idiot, say _yacc_ or
others? Or you don't use compiler-compilers in the shithole country where
you live.

Dan Christensen

May 18, 2022, 6:29:43 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:56:11 PM UTC-4, Diego Ozu wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
> >> ###
> >> Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.
> >> 1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy Premise
> >> ###
> >> How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't
> >> suppose that, please suppose something else.
> >
> > I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading Mein
> > Kampf. Remember: WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI
> amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
> "suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_.

Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best -- Nazi ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but nevertheless.

Daven Okui

May 18, 2022, 6:59:47 PM5/18/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading
>> > Mein Kampf. Remember: WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI
>> amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
>> "suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_.
>
> Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best -- Nazi
> ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but
> nevertheless.

another error, facts are never propaganda. You can't take facts?? Which
country are you?

Dan Christensen

May 18, 2022, 7:37:26 PM5/18/22
I probably don't have to tell you, but your job became impossible when the ruSSian bombs started falling. The facts are killing you. It was no longer possible to pretend. Even diehard Trump fans began to wonder.

Eloy Ikeda

May 19, 2022, 7:30:33 AM5/19/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best --
>> > Nazi ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but
>> > nevertheless.
>> another error, facts are never propaganda. You can't take facts??
>
> I probably don't have to tell you, but your job became impossible when

watch here the extreme nazis, you repugnant nazi human excrement.
*_Facts_*, not "propaganda".

UK Column News 18th May 2022
https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-18th-may-2022

23:13 - The Word "Surrender" Is Out and "Evacuate" Is In, Sources:
*****************
Guardian AU Article: - https://bit.ly/38CxYb5
Ministry of Defence Channel: - https://bit.ly/3wBTLHT
Defence Intelligence Update 18th May: - https://bit.ly/3wmdPPN
Defence Intelligence Update 17th May: - https://bit.ly/3NnFfKC
Defence Intelligence Update 16th May: - https://bit.ly/3yL47Ir
AP Article: - https://bit.ly/38yGOXm
Defense Politics Asia: - https://bit.ly/3PvlYsA

49:26 - It's All Worth It Propaganda, Sources:
*****************
TWWF Article: - https://bit.ly/3G4xSFK
DO Article: - https://bit.ly/38ChdwH
The AEI: - https://www.aei.org/
GovExec: - https://bit.ly/3FTBWIN
NBC Article: - https://bit.ly/3G0sxPx
T&P Article: - https://bit.ly/3yLi4WO

57:26 - Effectively Spreading Information, Sources:
*****************
GJ channel: - https://bit.ly/39xgxcm
Dolores Cahill Show: - https://bit.ly/3Psj4F2
JD and Jacques Baude: - https://bit.ly/3Pqh8gi
UKC Article: - https://bit.ly/3Mts8aK
VB Substack Article 001: - https://bit.ly/3FVdsia
VB Substack Article 002: - https://bit.ly/3NmZ0Cd
Chatham House Promo: - https://bit.ly/3sKtar3

01:16:14 - Is Bill Gates Trying to Supplant the WHO? Sources
*****************
ST Article: - https://bit.ly/38ERJPj
Telegraph Article: - https://archive.ph/kZGwZ
Gov't BMGF Contract: - https://bit.ly/3MqGjO0