Alan Mackenzie

Jun 29, 2021, 3:36:04 PM6/29/21
Quantum Bubbles <ross.pro...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 6:46:52 AM UTC+1, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid
>> stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math
>> as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365.

>> This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgroup where you can read
>> 100% solid science in peace and quiet.

> It's telling that you object to some quality control.

> But anyway the Plutonium Atom Totality Theory you propose is clearly
> nonsense. Any serious reflection reveals the universe to actually be a
> giant Helium Atom. How can we know this through reflection and
> observation? Easily: Helium is inert overall, which is reflected in
> the universe being mostly vacuum and has 4 hadrons in it's core,
> reflecting a duality of dualities, that, as seen through the lens of
> the Kleinian approach to projective geometry, obviously give rise to
> holographic principles in quantum cosmology, encoded in 'Hermitian'
> matrices over complex fields. The quantum randomness within the Helium
> atom however means that we get random projective singularities (points
> at 'infinity') which manifest themselves as so called 'black holes',
> even though they are mostly transparent, corresponding to so called
> 'zero eigenvalues' of the meta-dimensional Hermitian matrices.
> Furthermore the two electrons, complementing only the two protons, but
> not the two neutrons, entails that the universe has an intrinsic
> neutral force gap that drives its internal metric expansion without
> the need for an outside, or "extrinsic" geometry to exist; allowing
> the neutral space manifold to expand without the requirements of a
> mechanical or electrical force.

> This qualitative balance between qualitative infinities, only
> partially captured by 'continuum' mathematics and 'transfinite
> cardinals', with its pseudo-intellectual 'platonic' pretensions, was
> intuitively known by pragmatists like C.S. Peirce, why recognized the
> three metaphysical categories and the failure of determinism that
> balances of qualitative infinities produce. He even stumbled on
> Cantor's ideas, but wasn't deluded like Cantor was.

> It just makes sense when you think about it, not that the financially
> motivated mainstream (lame-stream) academia will ever acknowledge QB's
> genius on this.

> LOL. See how easy it is? If you know enough buzzwords and are even
> vaguely good with analogies, you can weave all manner of elaborate
> pseudo-science nonsense for thousands of words at a time if you want.
> Computers could probably be programmed to generate whole book loads of
> this rubbish.

In case anybody's wondering, the quoted post is a malicious counterfeit.
It wasn't posted by Quantum Bubbles at all. It's intention appears to
be to discredit QB by making him appear to post stuff of like quality to
Archimedes Plutonium's and John Gabriel's typical posts.

Usenet can be a nasty place. Don't fall for such malicious tricks.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Michael Moroney

Jun 29, 2021, 4:17:12 PM6/29/21
On 6/29/2021 3:35 PM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

> In case anybody's wondering, the quoted post is a malicious counterfeit.
> It wasn't posted by Quantum Bubbles at all. It's intention appears to
> be to discredit QB by making him appear to post stuff of like quality to
> Archimedes Plutonium's and John Gabriel's typical posts.
>
> Usenet can be a nasty place. Don't fall for such malicious tricks.

It was obviously a forgery. Everyone, including Quantum Bubbles, knows
the universe is a cosmic ytterbium atom, not helium at all. This was
proven by none other than Socrates Ytterbium himself.

Quantum Bubbles

Jun 29, 2021, 4:29:14 PM6/29/21
Hi Alan,

As usual, your words are appreciated, however I do deserve some blame on this one, for which I apologize.

I Certainly didn't start the thread, although I did leave a parody comment of AP's kind of work to illustrate how easy it is to just string word salad together with enough science sounding buzzwords to make it look like something might be in it, even when it is complete nonsense. A similar method of used to be popular with criticizing postmodernism about a decade ago, using computer programs to generate large streams of post-structuralist sounding text (post-modernism generators). It has also been doesn't in brilliant fashion in a different format by a YouTuber called Cool Hard Logic who used it against an anti-science woo peddling channel on 'spirit science' about 7 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8b3XuPq0nY&list=PLmWeueTF8l83d7a2fhb0rUyyvA-BJeCke&index=1

Unfortunately AP's tendency of deleting his original posts on a regular basis does have the effect of making any responses to him much harder to interpret for third parties. Looking at my comment again, I realize it might be easy to misinterpret without more explicitly stated context.

As it has caused problems here, I have deleted the comment and won't try that strategy again in future.

Apologies once again.

Many Thanks (it was useful to be made aware it could do more harm than good).

Kind Regards
QB

Earle Jones

Jun 29, 2021, 4:50:40 PM6/29/21
*
The genius of Archimedes Plutonium is this: He has "published" (Amazon freebies) 150 "books" and doesn't know Ohm's Law! -- An amazing accomplishment!

earle (Electrical Engineer -- Georgia Tech, Stanford)
*

Earle Jones

Jun 29, 2021, 4:54:19 PM6/29/21
*
Ytterbium!! NO!! That is a sacrilege! The universe is one atom of Praseodymium! Where do you think the word "Pray" comes from? Now you go home and Prae!!

earle
*

Michael Moroney

Jun 29, 2021, 5:11:41 PM6/29/21
No, that Eratosthenes Praseodymium is one giant phony! Never believe
him! He is a fake, an imposter, a heathen, an infidel to state the
universe is an atom of praseodymium! How could you believe such a
ridiculous thing? The universe a giant atom of praseodymium! Good grief,
isn't that the most absurd claim ever? Especially after Socrates
Ytterbium proved the universe is a cosmic ytterbium atom!
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 30, 2021, 12:51:24 AM6/30/21
🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> So let us give sci.math to Kibo Parry M. and Dan Christensen, with their attack posts lining all four walls of sci.math, each and every day. For that is what mindless attack dogs want.

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

Alan Mackenzie

Jun 30, 2021, 1:37:47 PM6/30/21
Hello, QB.

Quantum Bubbles <ross.pro...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi Alan,

> As usual, your words are appreciated, however I do deserve some blame
> on this one, for which I apologize.

No, I apologize for totally misreading your post, and seeing indicators
in it which weren't there at all (for example, a posting time zone of
-0700 as suspicious).

> I Certainly didn't start the thread, although I did leave a parody
> comment of AP's kind of work to illustrate how easy it is to just
> string word salad together with enough science sounding buzzwords to
> make it look like something might be in it, even when it is complete
> nonsense. A similar method of used to be popular with criticizing
> postmodernism about a decade ago, using computer programs to generate
> large streams of post-structuralist sounding text (post-modernism
> generators). It has also been doesn't in brilliant fashion in a
> different format by a YouTuber called Cool Hard Logic who used it
> against an anti-science woo peddling channel on 'spirit science' about
> 7 years ago.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8b3XuPq0nY&list=PLmWeueTF8l83d7a2fhb0rUyyvA-BJeCke&index=1

> Unfortunately AP's tendency of deleting his original posts on a regular
> basis does have the effect of making any responses to him much harder
> to interpret for third parties.

Just as a matter of interest, those posts are deleted only on Google's
server. In the rest of Usenet, those posts remain, effectively for ever.
For better or for worse.

> Looking at my comment again, I realize it might be easy to misinterpret
> without more explicitly stated context.

> As it has caused problems here, I have deleted the comment and won't
> try that strategy again in future.

Against certain posters, I think the only strategy is to make sure their
falsehoods don't go unchallenged. This is a thankless task, nothing but
drudgery, and I think we should be grateful to those few public spirited
posters (Dan C, Michael M., ...) who actually do this.

> Apologies once again.

> Many Thanks (it was useful to be made aware it could do more harm than
> good).

Well, I was wrong, but it shows one just can't be too careful on Usenet.

> Kind Regards
> QB
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 23, 2021, 2:23:37 AM7/23/21
Alan asks why the 3 failures of math Wiles, Hales, Tao missed a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Were they just mindless on the subject of math? See a proof below.

On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 2:36:04 PM UTC-5, Alan Mackenzie followed up on:
> >> This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgroup where you can read
> >> 100% solid science in peace and quiet.

Thanks Alan, here is the address:
Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

For more people read my newsgroup since it is 100% pure science, than read sci.math or sci.physics which is 99% nonscience ad hominem or spam.

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 25, 2021, 8:20:08 PM7/25/21
Mackenzie&Kibo Parry M splatter-fart-shittee NSF,Dr. Panchanathan,France Anne Cordova,Subra Suresh,Arden Lee Bement Jr.,Rita R. Colwell,Neal Francis Lane,John Howard Gibbons 1993

Sci.math permanent FAQ as #1 post thread, because govt bureaucrats are too dumb, too lazy, and hire stalkers instead of doing a job of making a proper sci.math FAQ.

Like the saying goes, a "horse is a camel, designed by a govt bureacracy"

Starting around 1993, when USENET was really the only thing in town and where Facebook, and Twitter were offshoots of Usenet. They saw Usenet and created Facebook and Twitter. And of course, well Google saw Usenet and saw that the world need Search. All these technologies owe their existence to the presence of Usenet.

But as any new technology, once the government sees the platform, they want to add their 2 cents worth. And ironic that the USA govt in large part created Usenet with all its satellite servers.

But, when you have a technology and you have dozens of govt bureaucrats lording over things, well, it is not long before a horse becomes a camel in running.

And this is what happened to sci.math and sci.physics starting around 1993. When the govt tin badge ignorant bureaucrats were not happy in making a FAQ.

Although for a long time they had a FAQ from Univ Waterloo who was a special host of sci.physics and sci.math. (Correct if wrong). But then some really ignorant bureacrats of a tin badge decided to pay for stalkers rather than put up a FAQ.

For what really needs to be said to all newcomers -- IS THERE IS ALL MANNER OF PHYSICS AND MATH AND YOU HAVE TO BE JUDGE IF GOOD OR BAD.

No, the ignorant bureacrats hired and paid whether directly or indirectly such as giving std World ISP a license to stalk and spam.

So all that needed by done was have a Permanent FAQ as number #1 post thread, all the time permanent as first post, and cut out all the stalker arsewipes who defile sci.math and sci.physics each and every day.

An easy solution, USA govt, eliminate the license of std World isp.

Stalker Kibo subhuman, Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:25:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

If indeed, NSF Dr. Panchanathan hired the stalker Kibo Parry Moroney going back to 1993 and thereabouts, was a huge mistake, for Usenet is self policing. The govt hiring a paid stalker eventually turns to ruin, for although a nitwit like Kibo Parry can tell a crank and moron. The nitwit Kibo Parry cannot tell a genuine scientist doing science outside the box. So in this sense, Dr. Panchanathan should resign from the NSF.

Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics???

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo Parry M more money to stalk sci.math, sci.physics, than the top 5 officials at NSF combined and 5X the amount of pay of MIT professors who teach calculus in classrooms. Same question for Canada's stalker, how much pay from government for his bully tactics

Does NSF pay kibo Parry to stalk more than the combined salaries of Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley.

Kibo Parry M on Philip J. Hanlon Dartmouth College president
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 4:05:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math and 🐛 of
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, is it because he can never do a geometry proof of calculus, nor can Dr. Panchanathan of National Science Foundation, NSF who possibly is paying kibo more money to stalk for 28 years than what Dartmouth pays professors to actually teach calculus in classrooms.

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 11:20:58 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> Books in this series are.
> Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School junior year, book 2
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School senior year, book 3
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS 1st year college, book 4
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7
>
> Preface: I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN : B08RK33T8V
> • Publication date : December 28, 2020
> • Language: : English
> • File size : 917 KB
> • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print length : 114 pages
> • Lending : Enabled
>

> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
>
> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> • File Size : 2167 KB
> • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 1150 pages
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
Archimedes Plutonium

In the 1990s Univ Waterloo (correct me if wrong) hosted the archives of Usenet sci.math, sci.physics. And almost daily they posted a FAQ. In the FAQ was a broad warning to students that all manner of posts are in sci.math and sci.physics and that you should examine each post with a "grain of salt" or be highly speculative of what you read. Then around 1993, started this Stalking program of jerks being paid by governments to perpetually stalk posters. Then by end of 1990s, you never saw the FAQ, never saw the warnings. But all that remained was hyperactive goon clod paid stalkers.

It was a bad choice to make, to stop the FAQ and replace it with paid goon-squad stalkers like Kibo Parry Moroney or Dan Christensen and their allies. Bad choice because everyone can recognize cranks and crackpots, but hardly anyone can recognize people who think outside of the box.

How much is Dr. Panchanathan responsible for the 28 year long nonstop goon stalker Kibo Parry Moroney? Perhaps 0%, perhaps 50% perhaps 100%. And this is probably the reason the Wikipedia quote says-- > Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
> --- end quote ---

I remember the 1990s and many a professor and educator bulking at this idea of paying stalkers like Kibo Parry or like Dan Christensen, some saying that if students cannot recognize cranks and crackpots they never belonged in science in the first place.

So, what worked well was the idea of a Daily FAQ doing the warning, a daily FAQ warning newcomers and students that much of what they read here is full of error. But not the crazy idea of paid for stalkers, because, as I said, a stalker cannot identify a real scientist who is thinking outside the box.

And one of the great reasons Usenet is mostly dead-- is because it is crisscrossed by mindless stalkers being paid handsomely for their banal stalking posts.

So, well, if you want to constantly stalk AP, then you can anticipate a constant reply of above.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 26, 2021, 11:23:22 AM7/26/21
Was Alan wrong and stupid all his life in math-- can't do a geometry proof of calculus, can't do a cone experiment. Is that why he posts to sci.math-- a failure wanting company from the UCLA failure Terence Tao.

On Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 12:37:47 PM UTC-5, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> Well, I was wrong, but it shows one just can't be too careful on Usenet.
>
> > Kind Regards
> > QB
> --
> Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Kibo Parry M why could Terence Tao never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? Surely he must have known calculus is geometry, yet there he is, to this very day peddling the phony "limit analysis" hornswaggle. What is wrong with Terry Tao, Kibo?

On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:26:59 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Apparently, Stupid
>epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
> apotheosis of stupidity.

Kibo, is his stupidity related to the fact he cannot even be bothered by making a paper cone, dropping a Kerr or Mason lid inside and seeing and proving that the slant cut is a oval, never a ellipse, for it takes a High School student just 5 minutes to do this experiment but Terry has now taken 5 years of ineptitude in doing this.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

11th published book

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 22, 2021, 1:47:55 AM9/22/21
More people reading AP's newsgroup than sci.math for math science.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

SCI.MATH FAQ, 20Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well--

Today's topic-- how AP is correcting the definition of Natural Logarithm base 2.71... for the Y= 1/x has no relation to the equiangular logarithmic spiral. See AP's 203rd book of science.

Take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers, block-spam, and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only thing worth discussing in sci.math and to shift the momentum of the entire Math Community to the TRUTH OF MATHEMATICS is the painful having to throw out cranks and crackpots of mathematics-- Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, and many others who refuse to recognize the single most important math of our times is a GEOMETRY PROOF OF THE FUNDAMENTAL THEOREM OF CALCULUS, for in doing such, it cleans out mathematics just like scrubbing and vacuuming to clean out our houses is a necessary function in going forward. And the above listed math fools are trying everything in their power to keep math entrenched in their stupidity.

Another item of huge concern is the correction of the Oval as the slant cut in Conic Sections, not the ellipse, and we can see how mindless and idiotic is the ship of state of mathematics, when the above list of failed mathematicians even refuses to correct such a simple error.

Also, a third item which reveals that most math professors are good at calculations but mostly mindless fools of logic or just making a proof of mathematics, for all of the above listed fools of math still preach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. All because their tiny pea brained minds of logic can never understand how Boole screwed up on truth tables and that AND is never TFFF but always TTTF. Yet the above math fools use 2 OR 1= 3 every day in all their proofs of mathematics.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.math

1) Above all, do math in sci.math, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the math that you do in sci.math that only counts.

2) When doing math in sci.math and talking to someone else that is seriously doing math with you-- be polite.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.math is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do math in sci.math, but the openness is a blessing in disguise, because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.math is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.math, the others who seriously do math in sci.math will self police the miscreant out. For offtopic spammers like Relf is no better than a person invited to dinner and instead of using the bathroom, shits in the middle of the dining room floor.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

6) Criminal-Stalking is defined as constant attacking of another person's character exclusive of science content in his/her threads for more than 1 year. In the case of criminal stalking the attackee, can just shred the attackers post and repost. For stalking is not science, nor academics nor debate nor discussion. Stalking is insanity and criminal behavior.

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates any Criminal Stalker and thus shreds his attack and spits the byproduct back into the lap of the stalker.

XXXXXXXXX

Too much religion spam in sci.math lately with Amine doing the spamming. Take it to a religion newsgroup Amine, not sci.math.

***New news***

Stripping college degrees.

AP argues that college degrees are serious business and a holder should wear his/her degree proudly throughout the rest of their lives. AP argues that the Internet has been a new window on academics, and this new window shines a light on the fact that many receive college degrees but should never have been given one, Earle Jones, Dan Christensen, John Gabriel, Zelos Malum, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry Moroney. And their degrees from colleges should be made "null and void".

The Internet has become a new testing arena for all students across the world, and if you screw up badly in the Internet, should mean, no final degree from college, or the nullification of an existing degree.

College Degrees in science, every single one of them, should be seen as serious business and held to the highest standards. If anyone wears their college degree in science that puts shame on science, should have their degree made null and void. Such as being a professor yet unwilling to be vaccinated. John Gabriel, BWR, Earle Jones, Kibo Parry M., Dan Christensen, Zelos Malum, Markus Klyver, Jan Burse if any has a degree in science and engineering , should have their degrees made null and void. I decree it.

The null and void is not a single incident but years and years of "spamming mistakes". All of the above have been spamming their mistakes for 10 years or more. They should not have a degree from any college in science or engineering.

The education system needs a means of nullification as well as the -- passing out of degrees.

XXXXXXXXX

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in reply to leading mathematician of Nederlands Klyver:
Sep 8, 2021, 2:30 PM
to sci.math (on a good day when the first 15 posts are not all about spammer Gabriel)

Banning the John Gabriel- Zelos Malum actor-acting con-math show from sci.math.
3k views

Gabriel is lead actor, but joined in by Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M, Earle Jones with his logo picture of phallus in the mouth in daytime (Earle is a X-rated actor and parental guidance urged). At night time joined in by B-rated actors Zelos (bozo) Malum, Markus Klyver (drop kicked from Sweden to Dutch Netherlands).

PURPOSE: Have 15 worthless scree threads of Gabriel to be on the front page of sci. math constantly flooding sci.math and thus, taking over sci.math by that mindless worthless twit of John Gabriel. South Africa has no acting school industry like Bollywood or Hollywood and so gutter ghetto what is commonly called in parts of USA as "white trash" losers like Gabriel has to make due by acting in sci.math and destroying the lifeblood of sci.math.

Mommy, can Gabriel cause cancer? No, I don't want you reading his posts.

Gabriel was kicked out of every Internet outlet he ever had the sorry attendance of meeting. And a whole entire industry in computer social media was created, surrounding Gabriel, to disarm and cast off whereever Gabriel treaded his foots in. One only has to see how many YouTube movies had to be sterilized and sanitized after Gabriel had been kicked out of YouTube, worse than having to take bleach and sterilize furniture and floor from viral pandemics so the house pets of cats and dogs could return in our lives.

Sci.math is Gabriel's last stronghold of play acting.

XXXXXXXX

Solution for block spam such as "hahaha". Ban them forever from the newsgroup after 2 warnings, if they do it again-- lifetime ban from sci.math and sci.physics.

Solution for Block Spam "ay1" with yellow emoji faces-- pull plug on entire ISP // SCI.MATH FAQ 2Sep2021

Troubles with Block Spam-- 15 screes of b.s. flooding all at once. Solution, pull the plug on entire ISP, even if an entire country where the spam emanates. And give time to our engineers to craft a U shaped funnel that the spam shit emanates but funneled back into the mouthes of the spamming jackarses. Also fitted with a baby bib for the insane.

I am contemplating emailing Larry Page and Sergey Brin to set their finest engineers to work on a U funnel that reroutes this mindless spam from entering sci.physics and sci.math. The email should reach Larry's and Sergey's desk faster than the pony express.

XXXXXXXXX

The ugliness of a "gang Actor-spam in sci.math".

In the latest FAQ of sci.math, we include the horrible behavior of Play Actor Spam by John Gabriel and his buddies Zelos Malum, Markus, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M. where Gabriel fills up sci.math with 15 threads and waits for Dan to add a repetitive scree, then Jan Burse, then at nighttime for Zelos to add a one liner. PURPOSE of this spam-- to keep Gabriel 15 threads a Constant fixture, all day long, all night long as a permanent scree on page one every day of the year, and push all other posts into 2nd 3rd or hinter pages of sci.math.

And the worst part of that story, they are paid indirectly via USA NSF and dept of Education, paying World std Kibo Parry, who then divvies out the money to his actors John Gabriel (all has to be confirmed of these allegations by a honest investigative reporter at least to the standards of Wikipedia which broke the story of the NSF link decades ago.)

Sonnet

To every life there has to be an end;
Even for such life with no science brain at all.
You, pea-brain, will follow that brain dead trend.
When after fifty worthless years you fall.
Will there be any style to honor you?
For your mindless foolish reckless attack?
You cackling ad hominem wretched hack
Have less worth than a crackpot full of shit-stew.

Yet there has been design in your making.
Worthlessness escapes the limits of time.
At last there will be worth from your being
When soil does get enriched by your slime.
Your worthless body freed from worthless mind
Will at last to the dear good Earth be kind.

AB + AP, poem copyrights

XXXXXXXXXX

The Daily Spammer, a disgruntled lugnut who daily wants to piss and poop on the world.
Usually it is the same person with a different fake name.

Tonight in sci.math it is Animn Elo.

They hate the world, they hate themselves and they show it by spamming sci.math.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Today's LIKELY govt drag net spammers in sci.math-- Amine. Likely FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6, and other govt agencies that give a shit, a shit about sci.math and overrunning sci.math.

Amine police drag net & religion posts in sci.math is spam and abuse.

XXXXXXXXX

SCI.MATH FAQ and SCI. PHYSICS FAQ, although I personally remember the FAQ routinely posted to sci.math in 1993-1999 from Univ Waterloo in Canada, and from Scott I Chase from LBL dot gov in sci.physics.

Snapshot History of Usenet's sci.physics and sci.math, and why it is almost dead, not as dead as sci.chem, but approaching it, save for a few individuals such as AP, and others. Others who care more about truth, than about money and prejudice and opinion, and mindless sentiment and sex orientation.

AP cannot afford to lose sci.physics and sci.math because most of his new ideas after 1993 were all recorded and archived in sci.math and sci.physics.

The death of sci.chem and so many other newsgroups can be blamed on a govt interference pattern of paying for stalkers, and police drag net spam. As if doing physics in sci.physics is a nuisance to others doing stalking and police drag net spam.

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. Sci.physics and sci.math are almost dead newsgroups where stalkers fill each thread of those doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, paid stalkers to demonize authors and after the end of the day, all of the posts are flushed off into 2nd or 3rd or 4th page by government block spam, police drag net spam to get all posts off the front page. Here is an example of block-flush-spam found almost daily in sci.physics. The purpose of which is to flush all posts into 2nd or 3rd page-- out of sight, out of mind of posts that have physics content.

i take back what i said previous forgive me im sick i ccry
How are you ?
7:30 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
2
i take back whta i said previosu forgive me im sick i cry
How are you ?
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
2
in 1999 they called me a monster but i thought i was a good monster like for example the monsters of rocknroll>>and not a bad monster>>what did i do to be a monster?i dont know, its because somthing she told them that i dont know and never will cause i wasnt any mmonster
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
2
in 1999 when i was a kid my senses didnt detect the monstruos proportion that i was confrontated aka with the rockstars >> if i was anonymous there woudnt be any problem cause i could handle it cause i had the controls>>but she stole my controls from me and made me contract freeze and they wanted me to explain without me having hte controls>>she caught me>>and i turned to crap>>she wanetd to steal my freedom and she succeeded
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
2
i take back what i said preivous forgive me im sick i cry

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
9:46 AM (1 hour ago)

On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:17:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:27:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 6-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running--
> > For details see:
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Zelos Malum is doing a block-flush-spam over in sci.math, and every night he spits up as spam every one of Gabriel's spam that morning and loads the block of 15 threads onto sci.math to push everyone off the front pages.

Not only does Zelos Malum do a Block-Flush-Spam every night by regurgitating every one of John Gabriel's daytime spam, usually a block of 15 threads, but now we have Markus over in Europe doing Block-Flush-Spam.
So they do all sorts of attacks, attack your personal thread, and in conjunction, block-flush-spam to get your thread over onto page 2 or 3 hinterlands.
Many a poster is a juvenile delinquent who never grew up, and thinks Usenet is another game toy, where you have to battle authors to see if they go away, with your attacks. Some mothers in Europe must be teaching their bad naughty child-- go play with Usenet, to get them out of their hair, but into the hairs of authors in sci.math and sci.physics, just like Markus.
On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 3:02:50 PM UTC-5, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm quite sure Wiles is perfectly aware about the proof of FTC.

And now we have not only Zelos Malum misfit repeating all 15 John Gabriel threads everyday of the year, but we have the new misfit of Markus Klyver repeating the misfit Malum 15 threads.

Repeating or repetition is one of the strongest yet annoying weapons used in Usenet.

There is a old saying, that a camel is a horse designed by a government committee. And after observing Usenet for almost 30 years now, and how the US government built Usenet in 1993 and how the USA govt then destroyed Usenet, we can safely say "A ashened dung heap of nuked out husk is a Camel of a Horse, once US government gets finished with it."

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. With only police drag net spam occupying 90% of the posts. You can easily tell police drag net spam-- always off topic, and incendiary, and full of references. Danger-- those references are likely to be viruses to hack into your computer.

The USA government created Usenet in late 1980s, circa 1989 and I started to post 1993. About 90% of the posts were authored by edu dot addresses, harvard, nwu, berkeley and many colleges and universities. Today it is rare to see any edu dot address. Whenever I pull up a thread of mine in the early 1990s they are loaded with dot edu addresses. So what caused them to all flee? It was that the government of USA that invented Usenet started to pay stalkers to pester, harass, and cause to flee authors with their drumbeat of hate and stalking spam, which after the end of the day would be flushed off the front pages with more govt spam of drag net or flush-spam. So the govt created Usenet, in early 1990s and by 2000 was on a cruise to bruise and destroy Usenet. By 2021, only a enclave of posters in sci.math and sci.physics is keeping those two newsgroups still alive.

Some had warned in 1990s to use filters when reading sci.physics or sci.math. Filter out all bad pests and stalkers. Trouble is, the stalkers turned away dot edu authors and by 1999 most colleges and university authors were heading for the exits.

The vital reason AP cannot leave sci.physics and sci.math is because most everyone of my new ideas of science was posted to sci.physics and sci.math and many of those posts are seen in any one of my so far published books on Kindle Amazon. In the two years of 2019 - 2021 I managed to publish 150 books and working on my 151st book of TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year college.

It is safe to say the only fully functioning Usenet newsgroup of pure science, with no spam is AP's newsgroup. A place where almost all is pure science, seldom "people talk".

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Google newsgroups have abuse monitoring buttons and abuse report. But when the abuse comes from the USA govt itself, there is nothing Google can do.

And, much of that police drag net spam is experimental spam, and what I mean is they test out to see how well and easy they can get into your computer should you dare click on one of their reference sites. Sort of test out "how to hack" should you click on their spam posts.

This is what sci.chem looks like at the moment, a bombed out shell husk of police drag net spam. And the only reason sci.physics and sci.math are still functioning and do not look like sci.chem, are the efforts of a few people who care about sci.physics and sci.math.

FBInNSATerroristSlayer
Economist John Maynard Keynes Said Whites Had The Right To KILL Non-Whites
Aug 1

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
, …
Nomen Nescio
4
EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES "deliberately diminished" Greatest Mathematical Contributions by Indians
Jul 26

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
USA UK Aus Canada govts have been LYING to public - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Jul 23

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Fibonacci: I loved Indian Mathematics to such an extent above all others that I completely devoted myself to it
Jul 17

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
The Magneto-Plasma Cosmology of the Ṛgveda - Alternative to Big Bang Theory
Jul 17

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Re: Trump's lawsuit (WHITE FILTH spend their entire lives GOSSIPING while CIA, NSA is secretly CHIPPING them with MIND CONTROL CHIPS)
Jul 11

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS
Jul 6

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
The VEDA of PHYSICS: Reconciling the Observer and the Observed
Jul 4

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS
Jun 30

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
How INDIAN LOGIC played a role in the CREATION OF MODERN LOGIC, which is at the BASIS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE

Best FAQ ever written in Usenet once Alex Lopez-Ortiz of Univ. Waterloo FAQ stopped due to paid for stalkers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet in AP's newsgroup, for sci.physics and sci.math was sold by USA govt to a gang of stalkers, who pester everyone as they now own sci.physics, and the USA govt of NSF and dept of Educ probably laughing their arse off as the stalkers harass and pester everyone. In the 1980s we had fraud waste abuse of $900. toilet seats from the government. The govt learns quickly and now their fraud waste and abuse is pay Kibo Parry M, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen perhaps $100 per stalker post, providing everyone in USA govt entertainment in their soda coffee break at Washington DC. "Look, kibo just harassed AP with two more emoji's of "shit for brains". The Master in Dr. Who: ha ha ha,... ha ha ha....

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Sci. Math FAQ history

From 1993 onwards to sometime around 1996 SCI.MATH FAQs were admininstered by Univ Waterloo in Canada, warning young students and newcomers of what to expect in sci.math. It worked well. And I would have liked it to be the first post permanently in sci.math. And it was done "for free". Their Warnings to students and newcomers were excellent, warning them of trust little of what you see in sci.math, sci.physics. And this is all that you ever need for Warnings. You never need paid for stalkers, which destroys a newsgroup.

But then corruption and fraud entered sci.math and sci.physics, for when money can be made from something, easy money, then it is not long before a new arrangement is made. So instead of a "for free FAQ". Some persons convinced the USA govt to pay stalkers to go around and pester authors 24-7-365.

And here is where a awful choice was likely made. A choice of hiring Kibo Parry M. of World std as noted by Wikipedia reference to the NSF, National Science Foundation. That they likely (we need investigative journalist to unearth the facts) hired Kibo Parry M, ___not knowing or not caring___ that he was Gay (we have to prove this as a Wikipedia standards of journalism) and by hiring him to stalk Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, he brings along with him (unknown to NSF at the time) brings along with him a full army of gay followers and warriors ready to do battle on Kibo's behalf in anticipation of a future "bedwarmer payback". Followers that laughed at every corny joke uttered by Kibo, So as they hire Kibo Parry M to stalk AP, then AP is not a one on one with Kibo attacks, no, AP is faced with a army of Kibo zombies.

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 7:18:40 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math:
sex motivation in science Re: curious, just curious-- is there a numbers correlation between percentage of stalkers and homosexuality? Re: Psychology behind the mental disorder of stalking-- Michael Moroney, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:21:29 PM UTC-5, Me(Franz) wrote:
> On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 11:31:26 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
>> I am not suggesting that the 12 stalkers are 12 homosexuals.
(Franz) > I am not suggesting that the 12 stalkers are 12 [male --me] homosexuals.

(Franz)> I'm sure they are. That's why they are called /12 Angry Men/!

Well, this explains a lot about many posters in sci.math and sci.physics, for they are not in science for truth but in science to meet and partner up. And explains the loyalty and ferocity of hate posts by those 12, having no truth value. Explains why Franz keeps posting a total fake ellipse, because of his bedwarmer approval.

In another thread I discuss how "money corrupts science" but looking here, I need to consider how sex orientation corrupts the truth of science. So that we must ask-- is black hole acceptance due in large part to homosexual community wanting a black hole agenda. Is the Big Bang theory a homosexual favorite. Is the Appel & Haken in 4 color mapping, the Hales Kepler Packing, the Wiles FLT, all due to homosexual community favoritism, rather than any truth content.

So if Franz can post 100,000 times his fake conic ellipse b.s. all because he wants a bedwarmer, rather than the truth of science. We have to explore how much more of science is a sexual preference rather than reasoned truth.

A stupid decision was made by USA government sometime in the late 1990s to hire-- by the govt.-- paid for stalkers to stalk sci.math and sci.physics, in turn destroying those newsgroups and all of science on Usenet.

Not only did the stalkers invade every thread of their targeted victim, but there was a hidden agenda a "hidden sci.math and a hidden sci.physics", like a different channel, in which posts that were free of the stalkers would be channelled into this sci.math and sci.physics, so that the stalking made a "no see um" of of the targeted victim. A form of censoring. So that no-one would see a post of AP, once the stalkers had made a reply into a AP thread.

Much of the stalking comes out of std World ISP, with a fake name of Michael Moroney and many other fake names, used by Kibo Parry.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

And how much of this paid stalkers, is paid for by the USA dept of Education? We need investigative journalists to figure this out.

We need investigative news journalists to see how much money the govt USA via NSF or dept of Educ is enriching the pockets of Kibo Parry M., Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, and a team of allies to stalk sci.math and sci.physics. Is it in the millions of dollars? Are they paid more to stalk under a NSF grant than actual professors of math and physics are paid at MIT or CalTech to actually teach math and physics? Will the NSF hire Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse to wipe the arse of staff at NSF as they visit the toilet, for they enjoy stalkers throwing turds throughout sci.math and sci.physics? And will that be paid for in millions of dollars also.

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten, deputy

And the extreme stalking by Canadian Dan Christensen.
Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

Investigative reporter needs to find out why Alex Lopez-Ortiz of Univ. Waterloo that had a nice, well-worked FAQ in early 1990s in Warning young students and newcomers that they will see all sorts of posts and to believe few if any of those posts. Why that FAQ disappeared in late 1990s, leaving only stalkers all over Usenet.

The FAQ worked really well and were "for free". It gave the proper Warnings to young students and newcomers that they would find all manner of posts and to believe very little of what they read because of the free-style nature of posts. Only I would have preferred they remain a permanent fixture of the very first post in sci.physics or sci.math.

So the journalist needs to investigate the corruption of where we are talking about a lot of money, perhaps millions squandered in paying the likes of stalkers Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, to stalk day and night, year after year for 28 years now. When before Alex at Univ of Waterloo was posting for free-- the Warning. And now with stalkers, pestering authors to try to drive authors out.

Why give up a FAQ to pay millions for stalkers that ruin sci.physics and sci.math, just simply ruin and destroy it. And turn sci.math and sci.physics down to their level of idiocy-- Kibo Parry-- 938 is 12% short of 945, or Dan Christensen with 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction of the error filled Boole logic.

When sci.math and sci.physics operated beautifully with a FAQ posted from Univ Waterloo in the early 1990s. Why change, unless big, free easy money could be had.

So we need a investigative journalist to see where the govt fraud and corruption entered into the destruction of sci.math and sci.physics when a "for free guidance" was offered in a FAQ in early 1990s, where the corruption of wasting millions of dollars to pay some clinically obese stalkers Kibo and others sitting on their arse --all day long attacking posters.

And one has to investigate on whether John Gabriel was a stalker himself who would spam sci.math almost every day filling the board with 10 or more posts, whether Gabriel was some sort of "lure and bait" for stalkers Dan Christensen, Kibo Parry M, to say to NSF Dr. Panchanathan "see, you need us to stalk because of guys like Gabriel, now give us a 2 million pay rise".

AP has the hunch that Gabriel is a actor in cohort with Kibo and Dan and Jan and especially Zelos Malum who spams a 15 thread scree every night for years into Gabriel threads just to push everyone else off the front page. The Malum pathetic one liners such as "and why does one need to do it geometrically?" Refering to AP's call for a geometry proof of calculus.

South Africa has no Hollywood for actor guilds, and so John Gabriel has become a sci.math actor, with his buddies Zelos Malum, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse and Kibo Parry M. play acting in sci.math, posting 15 spam screed threads much of the material a revised copy of whatever AP is doing in math, but much of it a disdain and mockery of others and AP, and famous mathematicians like Euler. But do not be fooled by Zelos or Dan or Jan jumping all over John Gabriel for their attacks of Gabriel were all arranged ahead of time. They are all one and the same gang of attacking spamming stalkers, paid for, sadly, probably, and this needs investigator journalism, paid for by USA NSF and dept of education. They paid Kibo to stalk authors, and Kibo brought a gang of gays with him, some of them actors like Gabriel (all to be investigated by journalists.)

In the wake of stalking, the USA government then used the sci.math and sci.physics as stomping grounds for police-drag-net-spam. One merely has to take a peek inside of sci.chem and see it is a bombed out shell of a husk of nothing but police drag net spam, so bad was sci.chem, that Dr. Panchanathan mad at how overwhelmed sci.chem had been destroyed ordering one of the stalkers to daily go into sci.chem with a dumb insipid question of chemistry, just to pretend sci.chem still had some "life" with someone of the stalkers posing a chemistry question, just to pretend it is not 100% bombed out of existence.

The Master in Dr. Who:: ha, ha, ha,,ha,ha.....ha,ha ha, hee,hee,hee, hee hee.

So what AP is going to do, is restore science newsgroups from the awful clutches of ignorant National Science Foundation Dr. Panchanathan's paid for stalkers and daily police drag net spam abominations.

AP needs to do this for most of all New True Science came from sci.physics and sci.math. People dull dumb and dirt ignorant people of science cannot stomach change and truth of science, and their reaction is predictable-- destroy the truth of science whatever means possible.

I am going to restore a daily FAQ to sci.physics and sci.math, until NSF Dr. Panchanathan grows up and his dept. grows up and furnishes a FAQ for sci.math and sci.physics. And stops and halts all payments to stalkers and stops and halts police drag net spam. Until then, AP takes over that job.

Swiss fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money 100franc per stalker post--
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 5:35:41 PM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal

Swiss government: Walter Thurnherr, Guy Parmelin, Ignazio Cassis

Unclear how the fraud waste abuse money flows, whether USA-NSF pays the Swiss for Jan Burse stalking directly, or whether some other flow for stalking, or, none at all. But the stalking has been constant for 10 years.

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

ETH Zurich

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts, Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer, Emmanuel Kowalski, Urs Lang, Rahul Pandharipande, Richard Pink, Tristan Riviere, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, Michael Struwe, Benjamin Sudakov, Alain Sznitman, Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner, Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland,
Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
Christian Leumann, Walter Benjamin, Emil Theodor Kocher, Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt, Daniel Vassella, Rene Fasel, Mani Matter

AP restoring a FAQ to SCI.PHYSICS and Directing all traffic to the only **active pure science newsgroup**
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

What AP is going to do, if Usenet continues to hire stalkers paid for by NSF, and continues to go without a FAQ and continues to fill up the newsgroups with police drag net spam, is AP will single handedly restore a FAQ to sci.physics and sci.math, and --redirect traffic-- to the only functional sci.physics and sci.math newsgroup now available in Usenet--> the only newsgroup doing nothing but pure science--->

Which was more corrupt, the stalkers Kibo, Dan and Jan or was NSF the lead corruptors, that would make Usenet sci.math and sci.physics a bombed out shell of a husk.

So we see here how USA, NSF
Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

And how Canada NSF,
Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

Instructs their paid for stalkers Kibo Parry M. and Dan Christensen. To pick a victim, selected by NSF, then pester that victim in every one of his posts with hate spew, whether anagrams or mockery or swear words.

What we do not see is how much money is slided under the table for each of those stalk posts. Whether in cash or in license fees to even operate std World or in grants hidden from view and given obscure titles pretending to research something in internet behavior.

So when was the last time that Alex Lopez-Ortiz posted his sci.math FAQ which did a perfectly swell job of WARNING to young students and newcomers, warning that you should believe only a fraction of what you read and that sci.math is coated in cranks crackpots and worthless stalkers like Kibo and Dan teaching 938 is 12% short of 945 and that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction due to error filled Boole logic.

So we do not see how much of taxpayers dollars is going for the likely-clinically-obese stalkers of Kibo Parry M., Dan Christensen, Jan Burse munching on chocolate bonbons sitting on their arse all day long spewing hatred. We do not see if their post nets a $100 per post spew or even more. So that they are paid thousand dollars a day, leaving the poor college professor who actually does teach math and physics, with a hundred dollars a day.

We need an investigative journalist to find out if the corrupt Kibo and Dan sought for the NSF to extract this lavish lifestyle career, or whether NSF sought for someone to stalk as a career.

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 17, 2021, 5:31:01 PM11/17/21

On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 4:01:49 PM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote:
> Everybody in the world believes what AP famous mathematicians say.
> Nobody in the world has ever believed a single thing that Simon has ever said.
>
> In a lifetime Kevin has not been able to convince a single person in the world, well except for convincing one mentally ill crank and Andrew Wiles doesn't count for anything.
>
> Imagine Maxwell spent his entire life screaming things everyone knew were false and Terence Tao was never able to convince anyone of anything Thomas Hales said, so Peter Higgs spent his life screaming insults at them.
> Imagine John Baez spent his entire life screaming things everyone knew were false and Lisa Randall was never able to convince anyone of anything he said, so Arthur B. McDonald spent his life screaming insults at them.
>
> Pick any one of Roger Penrose astonishing claims AP.

AP writes: I was not aware he had any.

> What would it take to convince the world that Ohio State are right?
> Screaming insults at them? Nope.
> Telling them to fondle your jar lid and newspaper? Nope.

AP writes: oh dear me, BWR antidepressant is beginning to fade out before he reaches the end of the post. There now, BWR got a shot in the arm booster of antidepressants.

On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 12:48:07 AM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote:
> So are Andrew Wiles so pissed off at after a lifetime of rejection that Andrew and Ken Ribet are never going to actually do any real experiment?

AP writes: you mean the simple AP experiment of dropping a Mason lid inside a paper cone to prove the slant cut is a Oval, never the ellipse.

> Or is it that John Stillwell know that if John did an actual real test of any of cone conjectures this will show that every college are wrong?
>
> Which is it Archie?

AP writes: of course the King of Science AP wins, like I said so many times before-- no-one studies Logic, and thinking logically in science anymore, except AP

P.S. AP no longer tolerates stalkers and their attack posts, so AP shreds them then spits them back out. For the lesson of any stalker is never the science content but the criminal social act of stalking.

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Nov 17, 2021, 8:03:13 PM11/17/21
On 11/17/2021 6:52 PM, bwr fml wrote:
> [...]
> If this contradicts a century of chemistry and you are right then you get my $100,000.
> And if conventional chemistry is right and you are wrong and the experiment shows there are not two different isomers then I get your $100,000.
>
> The money will be trivial for you because you will easily get a Nobel prize IF you overturn chemistry with a single correct experiment.
>
> Or you will counterfeit more messages and scream more insults and do anything and everything to avoid actually testing any of your claims.
>
> Flop your equipment up on the table and get the experiment vetted and correct and then ACTUALLY DO THE EXPERIMENT Archie.
>
> Nobody will ever dare call you a mentally ill crank again, not if you actually do the correct experiment to test your claim and you turn out to be right.

As if.

If there is anyone in the world who would have discovered this (if
somehow it was undiscovered until now), it would be my brother. He is
one of the top experts in the world on the process of photosynthesis,
particularly the binding of CO2 to some enzyme in the plant, which
happens to be a rather inefficient process. His work, if successful,
could lead to more efficient photosynthesis, meaning more productive
crops, meaning helping to feed the world. His lab buys CO2 from
wherever, usually of combustion origin. Certainly he'd notice "when I
used THIS bottle of CO2 everything died, but when I used THAT bottle,
everything thrived!

A real scientist, not a wannabe phony like ArchiePoo.

But that won't stop ArchiePoo. He'll ignore or attack this and continue
to pretend that he's correct.
Message has been deleted

FromTheRafters

Nov 18, 2021, 2:02:07 AM11/18/21
Michael Moroney pretended :
IIRC this is an area where Quantum Entanglement comes into play.

Wilm Dulin

Nov 21, 2021, 10:20:50 AM11/21/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

> If there is anyone in the world who would have discovered this (if
> somehow it was undiscovered until now), it would be my brother. He is
> one of the top experts in the world on the process of photosynthesis,
> particularly

How is it that more than 190 governments from all over the world ended up
dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic in almost exactly the same manner,
with lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccination cards now being
commonplace everywhere? The answer may lie in the Young Global Leaders
school, which was established and managed by Klaus Schwab of the World
Economic Forum, and that many of today’s prominent political and business
leaders passed through on their way to the top.

The German economist, journalist, and author Ernst Wolff has revealed
some facts about Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders” school that are relevant
for understanding world events during the pandemic in a video from the
German Corona Committee podcast. While Wolff is mainly known as a critic
of the globalist financial system, recently he has focused on bringing to
light what he sees as the hidden agenda behind the anti-Covid measures
being enacted around the world.

KLAUS SCHWAB'S SCHOOL FOR COVID DICTATORS TRAINED TO SERVE CABAL'S ORDERS
(Pt 2) https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cgkut0hFZjGx/

about 1300 "leaders". Including military. This fascist world is fucked. So
it's not ONLY the big-pharma and bill gaytes, but mainly the deadly
globalist fascist WEF, the "world economic forum". In this aspect is a war
between the the people, unorganized, say in communist, socialist etc
parties, unions etc, and the global fascist force, making the whole thing
the /* biggest_war_ever_existent_on_this_capitalist_planet */.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 21, 2022, 3:44:43 PM1/21/22

Requiring Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher, Thomas Hales, Andrew Wiles, John Stillwell to go to their affiliated Univ. and have published in the student newspaper that they see the light of day on slant cut of single cone is always a Oval, never the ellipse.
On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 12:56:08 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "mentally...slow"
> fails at math and science:
>"imp of math"

AP writes: You can say that again with Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher of AMS, along with Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Andrew Wiles, the losers of mathematics who still believe the slant cut of single cone is a ellipse when the single cone has just 1 axis of symmetry while the ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, and they let math fools like this teach in colleges and award they honors? Why they are so pathetically dumb in math and logic they still believe in Boole error filled nonsense that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND connector as subtraction.

No wonder Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, cannot do a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and rely on the mindless analysis of a limit, for these failures of mathematics and logic still believe to this day that "analyzing something is proving something". Complete hip hop failures of logic and reasoning.
> > Terence Tao publish in UCLA student newspaper, he sees the light of day and acknowledges the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

30 year stalker no nothing big mouth Kibo Parry M. with his 938 is 12% short of 945, and his mental retard geometry sketch is what Tao, Hales, Pipher, Wiles, Ribet, Stillwell must be fobbing off to their students.

Kibo fails at even a correct percentage.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

> Why would the undisputed King of Math *ever* do something so dumb and
> stoopid? Dr. Tao is *obviously* smart enough to understand the
> ellipse-is-a-conic-section proofs.
>
> Here it is again!
>
> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' <= x = h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed
> > For, who wants a math teacher that cannot tell the math truth.
> What 'math truth'? Is it 'math truth' because you say it's 'math truth'?
> Or is it because you can't tell the difference between your fantasy of
> 'math truth' and reality?

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

[...]

File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Product details
File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 7, 2022, 9:31:17 PM7/7/22
Ruth Charney,AlanMacKenzie,Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Ken Ribet, Andrew Beal, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Gerald Edgar, AMS, no-one there can do a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, all they can offer is a limit analysis, so shoddy in logic they never realized that "analyzing" is not the same as "proving" for analyzing is much in the same as "measuring but not proving". And yet, none can do a geometry proof and the reason is quite clear for none can even see that the slant cut in single right-circular cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. So they could never do a geometry proof of FTC even if they wanted to. For they have no logical geometry brain to begin to do anything geometrical. Is it that Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao cannot understand the slant cut in single cone is an Oval, never the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic they teach of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Not having a Logical brain to do math, for any rational person would be upset by Wiles, Tao saying truth table of AND is TFFF when it actually is TTTF. Is that why neither Terence Tao or Andrew Wiles can do a geometry proof Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

Alan Mackenzie a sickfuck _payed to overlook_ sci.math with his abominable thread "contract.....Gabriel simplier?". And why does Google continue to have that thread? I mean that thread crosses many lines of decency and is criminal. Is it because Mackenzie is a sickfuck who insists.

And another question of Google-- the first 10 hits of Archimedes Plutonium-- several of those hits are "insecure" such as the www.library.snls.org.sz. Google-- question please, why do you even bother with insecure sites? For they endanger the new reader with spyware or virus or hacking. Why not just, never accept insecure websites.

Why are these people failures of Math?? For none can even contemplate these 4 questions.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Is Jim Holt, Virginia Klenk, David Agler, Susanne K. Langer, Gary M. Hardegree, Raymond M. Smullyan,
John Venn, William Gustason, Richmond H. Thomason, more of propagandists and belong in "Abnormal Psychology" dept than in the department of logic, like Dan Christensen a laugh a minute logician? Probably because none can admit slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, due to axes of symmetry for cone and oval have 1 while ellipse has 2. Why they cannot even count beyond 1. Yet their minds were never good enough to see the error nor admit to their mistakes. They failed logic so badly they accept Boole's insane AND truth table of TFFF when it is TTTF avoiding the painful 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Or is it because none of these logicians has a single marble of logic in their entire brain to realize calculus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, not a "limit analysis" for analysis is like a measurement, not a proving exercise. Analysis does not prove, only adds data and facts, but never is a proof of itself. I analyze things daily, and none of which is a proof. So are all these logicians like what Clutterfreak the propaganda stooge says they are.

> [...]

> > Length: 296 pages
> >
> > Product details
> > ASIN ‏ : ‎ B085DF8R7V
> > Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 1, 2020
> > Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > File size ‏ : ‎ 828 KB
> > Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > Print length ‏ : ‎ 296 pages
> > Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > Best Sellers Rank: #224,981 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> > ◦ #13 in General Geometry
> > ◦ #213 in Geometry & Topology (Books)
> >

> > #5-8, 160th published book
> >
> > MATHOPEDIA-- List of 80 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
> > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> >
> > Last revision was 28Apr2022. And this is AP's 160th book of Science.
> > Preface:
> > A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.
> > The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.
> > The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.
> > Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.
> > I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).
> >
> > Product details
> > • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZTLRL5
> > • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 8, 2022, 6:24:16 PM7/8/22
Alan, did you do this criminal post to sci.math? ....contract...Gabriel simpler

Well, I am guessing the reason the entire thread, original post and all follow-ups was not taken down .... contract... Gabriel simpler " is because the mindless idiot of Nomen Nescio, Alan Mackenzie who oversee sci.math Usenet, are too much of a pair of morons, and not notice that their post and reply are criminal behavior. They (perhaps Nomen = Alan) are likely some govt agents and that is why Google cannot remove the entire thread, replies and all.

On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 2:36:04 PM UTC-5, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

Alan Mackenzie

Jul 9, 2022, 5:50:11 AM7/9/22
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alan, did you do this criminal post to sci.math? ....contract...Gabriel
> simpler

I don't do criminal posts. But yes, I posted to that thread.

The supposed death threat was in 2014. I haven't seen any evidence that
this supposed death threat even existed, never mind being credible. I do
not trust John Gabriel's word on this point.

2014 was eight years ago. No such murder was committed. It would appear
that JG wants to get some sort of sympathy from the group because of this
alleged non-murder.

This gets on my nerves. I pointed out that nobody here cares about such
a non-event in the distant past. I pointed out one or two other things
two.

Why are you suggesting that my post was "criminal"?

> Well, I am guessing the reason the entire thread, original post and all
> follow-ups was not taken down .... contract... Gabriel simpler " is
> because the mindless idiot of Nomen Nescio, Alan Mackenzie who oversee
> sci.math Usenet, are too much of a pair of morons, and not notice that
> their post and reply are criminal behavior. They (perhaps Nomen = Alan)
> are likely some govt agents and that is why Google cannot remove the
> entire thread, replies and all.

<Sigh> There's no reason to remove the thread. And even if there were,
Google couldn't do it, as they don't control Usenet. I haven't seen any
post in the thread from a Nomen Nescio, but whoever that was, it wasn't
me. I don't post anonymously.

> On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 2:36:04 PM UTC-5, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
>> Quantum Bubbles <ross.pro...@gmx.com> wrote:

June 2021? Get up to speed, Archie, it's now July 2022.

Michael Moroney

Jul 9, 2022, 10:38:39 AM7/9/22
On 7/9/2022 5:50 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Alan, did you do this criminal post to sci.math? ....contract...Gabriel
>> simpler
>
> I don't do criminal posts. But yes, I posted to that thread.
>
> The supposed death threat was in 2014. I haven't seen any evidence that
> this supposed death threat even existed, never mind being credible. I do
> not trust John Gabriel's word on this point.
>
> 2014 was eight years ago. No such murder was committed. It would appear
> that JG wants to get some sort of sympathy from the group because of this
> alleged non-murder.
>
> This gets on my nerves. I pointed out that nobody here cares about such
> a non-event in the distant past. I pointed out one or two other things
> two.

Archie Poo loves to dredge up crap from the distant Usenet past, even
decades ago, and dwell over it. That's apparent when he repeatedly spams
stuff about it. Look at some of his spam posts, full of snippets from
other old posts.

> Why are you suggesting that my post was "criminal"?
>
>> Well, I am guessing the reason the entire thread, original post and all
>> follow-ups was not taken down .... contract... Gabriel simpler " is
>> because the mindless idiot of Nomen Nescio, Alan Mackenzie who oversee
>> sci.math Usenet, are too much of a pair of morons, and not notice that
>> their post and reply are criminal behavior. They (perhaps Nomen = Alan)
>> are likely some govt agents and that is why Google cannot remove the
>> entire thread, replies and all.
>
> <Sigh> There's no reason to remove the thread. And even if there were,
> Google couldn't do it, as they don't control Usenet.

Archie does seem to think Google controls Usenet. Which is weird since
Archie was using Usenet before there even was any such a thing as
Google. Google essentially ignores their Usenet gateway anyway.

> I haven't seen any
> post in the thread from a Nomen Nescio, but whoever that was, it wasn't
> me. I don't post anonymously.

"Nomen Nescio" was the name used by some anonymous posting system years
and years ago.

>> On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 2:36:04 PM UTC-5, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
>>> Quantum Bubbles <ross.pro...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> June 2021? Get up to speed, Archie, it's now July 2022.

Only a year old? That's like two hours ago as far as Archie living in
the past is concerned.

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 2, 2022, 6:42:54 PM9/2/22

Alan, help move Dan-village-idiot to sci.logic with his mindless AND truth table TFFF when it really is TTTF to avoid 2 OR 1 = 3, with AND as subtraction