How Idiotic Einsteinian Science Can Become

Pentcho Valev

Dec 9, 2022, 8:54:10 AM12/9/22
" Quanta hasn’t done anything more to fix the wormhole article, but they have now updated their original “Physicists have built a wormhole and successfully sent information from one end to the other.” tweet. New one reads “Experimental physicists built the mathematical analog of a wormhole inside a quantum computer by simulating a system of entangled particles.” " https://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=13229

Building a wormhole and successfully sending information from one end to the other means that Einsteinian idiocy has no upper limit. So far, I have believed that the maximum idiocy in modern physics is this:

Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf

It is incredible that a single false axiom "borrowed" from the nonexistent ether proved so malignant and killed the whole branch of science called "physics":

Einstein: "I introduced the principle of the constancy of the velocity of light, which I borrowed from H. A. Lorentz's theory of the stationary luminiferous ether..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_ether_theory

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Pentcho Valev

Dec 9, 2022, 3:38:06 PM12/9/22