More of my philosophy about the holistic view of competition and more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

May 18, 2022, 7:41:01 PM5/18/22
Hello,

More of my philosophy about the holistic view of competition and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and so that to understand my thoughts below
about competition in capitalism and economic Liberalism, look carefully of how i am explaining below the how competition fights efficiently corruption, so it is thus like inherent to my explanation that competition creates cooperation or collaboration inside the group that compete against another group, so it is not just black or white, since as you notice that the model becomes much more clear, and that the point of view of of Adam Smith, the father of economic Liberalism, is also true, since i think that, in his views, competition indirectly creates cooperation and collaboration, and we can logically infer that the view of Adam Smith about egoism is also true, since this competition that creates selfishness and egoism , and i think that we can also say that competition starts from selfishness and egoism, is also the cause of cooperation and collaboration, and it is from where comes also the following saying of Adam Smith:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations",

And we can also explain this saying above of Adam Smith by using another level of abstraction, and it is the following:

In economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, and self-interest and competition is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations, and Adam Smith described the opposing, but complementary forces of self-interest and competition as the invisible hand, it means that while producers and consumers are not acting with the intent of serving the needs of others or society, they do, since when you work, your goal is to earn money, but in the process you provide a valuable good or service that benefits others and society, so it is the basis of the following saying of Adam Smith: "Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

More of my philosophy about the America’s national anthem and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked at the following
America’s national anthem here:

https://blogs.transparent.com/english/americas-national-anthem/

And i think i am understanding it by looking at the architectural ideas
of this America’s national anthem, so i think i am highly smart and
i am seeing in it a pattern with my fluid intelligence and i think
that it is the the main architectural idea of America’s national anthem, and it is the following:

"O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!"

But philosophically, in this America’s national anthem, the land of USA
that is the land of the free, is the land of liberty, and the land of liberty is the land of liberty of today and of the tomorrow or the future, so since we have to be the land of the free of the today and of the tomorrow or of the future, so the land of the free, in this America’s national anthem, means that we have to be "responsability" so that to be free today and tomorrow and in the future, and it also means that USA is land that is always in construction by the process of competition etc. as i am explaining below, so that to be free:

And of course the America’s national anthem says the following:

"And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”"

More of my philosophy about competition in capitalism or economic Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Wich precedes as a cause to the other, competition or profit ?

So i think that it is central to capitalism and to economic Liberalism, since you can naively say that we are competing since
we have to survive, but i think that it is too much simplistic to think so, since i think that without the profit that attracts , competition will be too idiotic, since i can also logically infer that the big profit makes the competition smart since it favors growth, and it favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation, but we can notice that competition has the tendency to make you selfish and egoistic, but here again i say that you have to look at it in an holistic manner and say that it is also balanced or solved much more efficiently by the fact that capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic.

More of my philosophy about the ideas of Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i say that Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism argued that profits flowed from capital investments, and that capital gets directed to where the most profit can be made, and i think that as competition , this idea is central to capitalism, since i think that it also favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation, and it looks like the why we have to be financial capitalism too, since i say about it the following:

The biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people, in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation.

More of my philosophy about quality and quantity and cost and more of of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just talked yesterday about how competition fights efficiently corruption, but there is another philosophical question, since in economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, competition is central and really important, but i think that there is still an important thing in the model of Adam Smith that is missing, since i think that "competition" is not sufficient in the model of Adam Smith, since for example in economic Liberalism we
compete on the quality and/or quantity and/or cost, but, and by logical analogy, so that to not get stuck in a local minimum and avoids premature convergence as in optimization problems, i think that a good diversification of economy is also central, so i think that competition without a good diversification of economy is not a good thing, since i say that a good diversification of economy makes the economy "resilient" even if we compete on quality and/or quantity and/or cost, and of course read my below thoughts about corruption:

More of my philosophy about Adam Smith and corruption and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed that i have
just talked about corruption around the world, read it in my below thoughts, but i have to be much more precise, since i think that the corruption of Israel in the news below, is a low level corruption and it doesn't mean that Israel is too much corrupt , since i say that in economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, so you have to understand what is competition
in the Adam Smith philosophy, since i think that Adam Smith also means competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently corruption is also the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think that for example USA is much less corrupt than African countries or such countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that balances this way the powers.

Read my previous thoughts:

More precision of my philosophy about corruption and more of my thoughts..

I have just posted more about corruption around the world,
but I also think corruption is structural to capitalism,
and it is not only the corruption of the jews such as the big corruption in Israel that i am showing below, since we can also find corruption in the West in white european countries such as Canada, read about it more
carefully here in the following article so that to notice:

https://www-lapresse-ca.translate.goog/actualites/2020-11-11/la-corruption-s-est-raffinee-selon-le-commissaire-de-l-upac.php?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about corruption around the world..

I invite you to read the following news that i have just read
to know about what looks like corruption around the world:

Israel’s Military Censor Doesn’t Want You to Know About ex-Mossad Chief’s Dubious Congo Missions

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-the-censor-doesn-t-want-you-to-know-about-ex-mossad-chief-s-dubious-congo-missions-1.10806159

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.